New character is pretty cute

New character is pretty cute

furshit hyper light drifter clone; into the trash

She looks pretty fun, but I can't help but to be more interested in when that badass elephant is revealed.

People actually play this melee rip off?

I haven't played it so I can't say, but the movement and the combat looks like it could be good.
What's with the desaturated colors though? The animation is smooth as fuck and the outline seems pretty good, but there are only three desaturated colors, making the sprites look bland as fuck.
Why do people do this?
I know furfags are retarded, but even then they should know contrast is a thing.

The concept of boundary colors and like half the fucking rainbow are lost on most modern artists. It makes the palette look more like a painters rinse bucket, with the worst example I can think of being No Man's Sky.

That's way smoother animation than I expected from those sprites.

YOU'RE CUTE

fix'd
We are getting too deep into the abyss

I wish her character design was a little more inspired, but she looks pretty fun to play and not too busted to play against. In general, Rivals is in a pretty good spot right now. It's up there with PM in terms of fun and movement tech, and after Ori gets nerfed to the ground next patch it'll be pretty well balanced.

Fixed

the fuck is this, is this some league of legends shit? why is it ripping off hyperlight drifter

If you like pussy women, furfag

When did Pewdiepie become so hot?

Other than the obvious "inspiration" it has absolutely nothing unique or interesting going on design. Which is sad because other than Ori its the most unique looking character in the whole roster. Meaning stylistically the most memorable characters so far now is a character from another game and a character that's "inspired" by another game.

Mugen is still going strong I see.
At this point I have no doubt it will outlive me.

Should I draw lewds? I don't know if I should draw lewds.

every single piece of fiction released so far will almost certainly outlive you

Some pieces already failed to do that though.