Oh look, it's the only good Dynasty Warriors

Oh look, it's the only good Dynasty Warriors.

They are all swallow as fuck in terms of difficulty. There's zero challenge in any koei games that aren't developed by ninja gaiden devs like Nioh. Warriors is a one button mashing fest, where you can win by pressing single button repeatedly while sleeping from boredom.

Wrong game, OP. Allow me to help post the only good DW game.

Wrong friend, allow me oi post the only good DW game

Could had at least make a joke about this soul calibur clone. That never ever reached heights of soul calibur combat.

It's shit though.
The Zelda one is more fun than DQH, and it's shit too.

(checked)
I think you used the wrong image my friend.

All musou are garbage. You only think it's good because you like dragon quest.

thats cuz' one piece is gud.

Are you being unironic about that?

This user knows

/thread

I want all normalfags to get the fuck out. Thanks.

/out

If normalfags are the people who hate shit games, i am a proud normalfag.

I really liked the Gundam Dynasty Warriors but of the main titles actually focusing on China I'd have to say 5E was the "best" because it didn't go full wacky anime designs with super crazy teamwork combos

Dynasty Warriors 5 feels like it takes place in China and everyone besides the unique characters look like terracotta warriors

Dynasty Warriors Gundam series has good selection of playable choices and I "feel" a lot of love from Koei went into making them

5 had that one mode that never carried over to the rest of the games even though it should.
It was the one where you played as some nameless mook serving under a specific general and you climb through the ranks and even backstab your faction or work as a double agent. I hate Omegay force for not making that mode in any of the other DWs.
I also hate Omegay Force for the DW8 system of having every character being able to use every single weapon. What fucking imbecile thought that was a good idea?

sure you know what that means, bud?

Wrong board buddy

Fixed that for you.

The music in that game makes me hard as diamonds.

2 was awful

the only good dynasty warriors i've played where samurai empires and or the empire games

Hyrule Warriors is clearly the superior game.

I mean, it has Midna's glorious ass in HD

Is that the only thing that's good about it? I don't have a shitendo.

It also has best form Midna.

Was Hyrule warriors worth playing? A local gameshop near me has it for 25 bucks

It's good, but easily the most grindy Warriors game.

Nah, there's lots of good things about it. It's got a nice variety of characters, lots of fan service for Zelda fans, and a neat mission mode that has lots of unlockables and multiple maps based on previous Legend of Zelda world maps.

You're a disgusting degenerate

If I had one, I'd probably get it.

fite me u cnt

Shame it's probably dead by now. Though on the bright side, it went out with almost all of its dignity intact. Almost.

It has been sorta odd we haven't heard anything since Yukimura-den.

One Piece pirate warriors3 was awesome

You're garbage

This man knows

There's a rumor going on that the entire budget for MvCI was about the same size of a SFV DLC batch. It's possible they might really be in a bind and MonHunW is what will pull them out of the gutter or sink them for good. And with that, every other IP is probably being put in stasis; nothing they're not used to doing by now.
Besides, the Basara target audience are fujoshi. As long as there merch, they couldn't give two shits about the games.

Oh shit that's right, Capcom owns the Basara series. Yeah the fighting games must be really hogging all of their money with "development costs" and a shit ton of promotion shit.

Is it because you can't last a minute in a main dynasty warrior title on any difficulty past hard?
(not counting dw8 because that game's too easy)