Skyrim Survival mod

So, Skyrim's survival mod is actually good. Can you eat your tongue now, Holla Forums? They even returned sleep to level up and gold offerings for blessings from morrowind. Including harsher diseases and disabled fast travel. And all of the features of realistic needs together with features of frostfall with proper interface icons for it. No need for shitty MCM menu configurations or obscure mod enabling systems by looking at stars at night.

All of that just for $10.

I can't tell which parts of this post are bait

Yeah yeah, same old fucking posts.

Makes the game too difficult

No, because it doesn't improve enemy AI nor rises damage to your character. It makes it more immersive.

But does it make Skyrim a game that isn't coded with feces?

What the absolute fuck is wrong with the board today
Thanks CIA niggers

The only thing you should be telling us is how many times will you buy the mod. If not at least once in order to support your dearest developer Todd Howard, whom I greatly respect myself, you clearly do not belong on Holla Forums. Don't forget to buy at least one early access mod too or I'll be found where you lived

So OP tells us to buy a mod, I wonder how baity that post is, and somehow I'm the shill?

What are you talking about? Did you read my post right?

Its the weekend, which means the cuckchan mods have more time to bans faggots like these that promptly come here.

Its funny cause Chesko also receives money from donors and ads.

and my sage option didn't register

And it won't. Go complain on /sudo/ and leave me here selling my mod.

This bait is tiring. Have some digits.

Check these dubs OP

Trips

Good Job, Satan Emperor Nero

And it only took them 6 years with a professional team of paid staff to do what modders did for free in less than a year.

Donor and ad money =/= paywall

Its amazing how these kikes work

Also, noce spacing Reddit

Yea, but it's 10 fucking dollars Todd.

I also enjoy Todd Howard threads, OP.

What are you, a poorfag from india? I am sure you can find a job to clean poo in the loo and still afford Survival mode for skyrim.

Too much for a TES Rimjob mod

All of it you retard

Most of you guys haven't even paid for skyrim itself, haven't you?

I bought it for 20 bucks with all the DLC.
I regret everyday.
I only have 2 memories of it and they're fucking awful.
Everything else is a boring shitty blur.
Game is a garbage timesink no different than an MMO.

Its one entertaining with mods and even then its now worth the effort.

I would rather play Umbrella Corps
Really.

pirated first
then got it for free from the guy that makes the logicalincrements guide in a thread on Holla Forums

nice try todd

Got it for 5 bucks years ago, realized that I got bored after 20 minutes even with mods and never touched it again since.

You have to be of joking comrade.

And all is well in the kingdom

molyneux.tar.bz2

Does it fix the story? No.
Does it fix the combat? No.
Does it fix the shit optimization? No.