So how does the journo ride end?

So how does the journo ride end?

So what is the endgame for these intellectual, sometimes literal Cuckolds? theres no happy ending for these people and at this point i think they are starting to realise there is no safety net always waiting for them beyond mom and dads basement. So how does the current regime die off?

Do game sites try to switch to being tech sites? Do they go full clickbait like rooster teeth and get forgotten by any core audience and live on rotation tweens with effervescent attention spans?

or do they desperately try to parasitise another medium instead?

I wonder if they lie awake at night having small nervous breakdowns over how much they have backed themselves into a corner like the softboy who cried mysoginerd? I hope they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_in_workplaces
jaysanalysis.com/2017/09/27/attack-of-the-sjws-tavistock-frankfurt-school-mind-control-jay-dyer-on-school-sucks-podcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope the fact men will always love titties and anime tiddies drives these disgusting wastes of life into despair when sexiness was the biggest factor in pushing ugly retarded femishits to this point.

Good thing I don't play western vidya and don't pay any attention to western (((media))).

Thats kind of the irony of the whole bit isn't it? The core audiences never went away. Developers were afraid of getting on the raider of the CIS finder General and so pandered as a form of tribute like paying protection money to the mafia.

Just think of all the companies that lost enough revenue to die because they took the high est pill.

I miss you, big guy.

They aren't going anywhere any time soon. They'll downsize and shit if they have to, but there will always be enough retarded normalfag scum that goes to IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, etc.

Video games are a crucial frontline in the larger cultural war. They will not simply abandon the marxist social engineering agenda so easily.

I find it fascinating to see what none cucks have managed to survive in this commie nightmare.

They probably just think he is stupid and harmless. But hes keeping american culture alive in games media.

It wouldn't be the first time they pulled a puertorican pull out. Remember music in the 90's? just took on rapper going "you are going after an awful lot of music enjoyed by poor people or minorities" for that shit to go away in the mainstream overnight.

People use politics as a weapon but ironically point out the classist divide and they vanish like a bad fart in the breeze every time.

It ends with people growing up and getting adult hobbies. The internet and media has essentially made a large section of the population into per-pubecsent children.
Think about it:
- Games: played originally by children until they started to cater to adults
- Films: The number one company for blockbuster films is Disney
- TV: Rick and Morty is degeneration of Adult Swim's content, that started with Space Ghost Coast to Coast
- Toys: Being bought by adults more and more frequently, primarily online to avoid IRL embarrassment
- Online communities: Previously was full of people just having a good time, now full of circle-jerking fans of mediocre TV, films, games, and everything else. The circle jerking element is a further continuation of people attempting to avoid conflict and argument, which are normal for adult life. And when people on these communities argue, they sling shit at one another like children instead of making well-thought out arguments and statements.

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_in_workplaces

Two ways really, either the Muslims take over and start beheading people, starting with leftists first, or the right wins and they all get free helicopter rides. Western culture as it is currently is unsustainable, the only reason it hasn't fallen apart is that there is still some momentum left and the competitors need a few more years to catch up militarily.

What else is there left for them to ruin? Literature, comics, TV shows, movies, theater, music, games, tabletop, it's all gone to shit, the West has become a barren cultural wasteland. I guess they could go after modelers and make them remove the WW2 German vehicles for being triggering or something.

user, these dumbfucks are too stupid to figure out why people make fun of them when they post a video of them ineptly "playing" game, do you really think they have the self-introspective capacity to figure out they're fucked?

Somebody needs to beat that faggot into ICU for trying to imitate The Sandman.

Dan Ryckert is Americas greatest treasure. Waluigi in human form. He lives a magical life slightly outside the wavelength of our timeline.

Get the fuck out

Stopped reading right there, you're fucking underage.

With more and more restrictions from the FTC.

Someone should beat the living shit out of you. If this is bait, which a very highly doubt, it would have been a masterpiece. Congratulations, I got my pooper in a twist because of you.

The only outcome these people deserves should be this.

To infect, which can end only in them spreading from one host to the next or in the death of the host, both of which are desirable outcomes for them. Obviously they would much prefer to take control rather to let it go to waste, but they have plenty of possibilities if their shitty sites go down.
Look no further than the PR division of almost every company, since that is how they manage to take over entire dev teams. They don't NEED to get good at what they do to survive, they only need to get networking, which is the reason why you can see the fact that ZQ has fucked almost every single game reviewer known to man. They will only jump ship if they believe themselves to have lost and although they are dying, in their eyes the situation can still be salvaged. And even if they have done no networking whatsoever, they can still rely on the fact that PR divisions are run predominantly by leftists.
By pressuring them enough for them to jump ship to infect something else.
How many mediums do you think there even are, user?
They already have a powerful grip on advertising, newspapers, magazines, art, the film industry, almost all large websites, pretty much every single thing you see on TV and a significant proportion of vidya. There is nothing left for them to start worming into that doesn't already have an alarming presence of them, the only thing they have left is to completely engulf the ones they only partially control. Just look at how they are starting to take over anime by taking over existing IPs.
They don't, the shit about "LIKE OMGGGG I LITERALLY JUST GOT PTSD" is just there as a manipulative tool to win the crowd over to their side against you. If their goal was to win YOU over then they wouldn't be screming about how you are a racist and bigoted virgin neckbeard, they are doing it because it is just a spectacle put on for others to see, which is what virtue signalling is. It's to get support from people that would never in a million years help them and then use that support to take power. The shit about "allies" and how they want to help people is just emotional blackmail: if they can't convince someone that what they are doing is right then at least they can get them to stay silent in fear of the consequences of speaking up.

It ends with them being conquered and humiliated, and if we are lucky jailed.

There was a lot of talk during gamergate that we should start our own publications. I think that's grasping the wrong end of the stick. We should be further pushing the idea that there is simply no need for gaming journalists in the age of the internet. Find a message board or a group of Youtubers you like and who's opinions you trust, and listen to those people instead. Having a Journalist's degree and collecting a paycheck doesn't make your opinion any more valuable than some guy who just really loves video games and likes to talk about them on the internet.

Their viewership is tanking and any funding they managed to leach from Obama-era domestic propaganda programs is being revoked. You'd think they'd be dead. With no money how do they continue? They must be getting funding from NGOs at this point.

I was worrying about their continued existence and the origins of the money which sustains it, but then Sam Hyde explained everything.

don't forget the second eclipse

2013 had:

2013 was probably THE darkest year for vidya in recent history, but there were still some lights in the darkness of the eclipse.

KOF XIII did not came out in 2013

Back to /r/milliondollarextreme with you

It was WoW, it wasn't Facebook or Bazinga.

oh my bad, the PC release was in 2013.

BUT STILL. Even removing that from the list, 2013 had some a handful of really nice games amongst all the piles of shit.

They run out of money and Big businesses The Saudis and china, literally can't get enough profit out of collateral damage to continue funneling money into them
and they just wither away like they never had existed in the first place.

They'll have to find something else to infect. Luckily this marxist nepotism epidemic that's bloody everywhere is starting to get called out hard and MAYBE it won't get replaced by some other ideological epidemic

I really need to get around to playing Rising.

vidya journos were always a mistake, but they probably won't care and just do something else, video games aren't their main hobby.

Wasn't Cuphead recently said to be too hard by some journos? That's as basic 90s 2D as it gets. Modern games actually tend to be a lot easier and they come with long hour+ tutorials in some cases.

Except playing any newer games means being able to afford them. Sure, you can play older cheaper games, but that's not what's supporting the industry. Gaming doesn't have nignog culture. It's predominantly for middle class people, not the poor.

All Bioshock games are hot trash so I don't know what you were expecting.

Oh, you're a retard, I see.

Not going to happen. Stop feeding the left's persecution complex.

Kill yourself.

What a shitty read. Become a better writer, OP

ebin

Bioshock was always shit. Infinite was just even moreso.

Bioshock at least had a neat setting and atmosphere going for it, infinite managed to fuck that up too.

Just keep making fun of them, they fucking hate being called bad or skill-less

(you)

dragons crown although a solid game brought trouble regarding journalists. I liked Last Light but i played Redux, its initial release locked hard mode behind a fucking paywall. Dark Arisen is also a great add on but its still an effective re-release. You're not wrong but titles like TLOU, GTA5, bioshock infinite, DmC and fucking DOTA2 did a lot of lasting damage.

I don't even hate the base game of TLOU but all the mainstream media jerked off over its wafer thin story instead of the things the game did right and it put a nail in naughty dogs coffin since uncharted 4 was a fucking abortion taking all the worst notes from TLOU.

Yeah, lots of these people that have never played games for over 20 minutes and absolutely HATE videogames on top of the community around it, these people are just the only people that ever want to apply to work. People that like playing games in their free time, even those that simply play them casually, would never want to get paid to talk about their hobby. It's just a complete coincidence that all those places are flooded by trannies that want to do nothing but talk about how oppressed they are. Also, I did state HOW it is being done, which is easily verifiable, in that they take over through the PR division. In case you somehow believe PR representatives' only job is to just make posters (which is done by marketing and whatever artists have been contracted) and make official announcements, what you should know is that those are the people that read every single work application and check up on social media what that person says in his free time.
I would believe this if it weren't for the fact that there's a shitload of cases where these companies have made unpopular choices, knowing fully well that they would be unpopular, to supposedly pander. It would be great if it were ONLY because of the desire to use SJW shit to pander to people but that is simply not the case, since then you would expect even the slightest change from even just a few when they see shit isn't working.

I read this in goose's voice after this.

Quentin pls go and stay go.

I didn't say the right will never win. I said that when they do, there will be no mass culling. Leftists may lose their jobs much more often because of shoving politics into shit, and the mentally ill rainbow hairs will be sent to institutions, but there won't gays in camps like the left. And they so desperately want to have real persecution. It's why they make shit up all the time.

That journo sperging out over tits actually helped advertise it. I think Atlus actually sent him a thank you letter, among other forms of trolling that prick, but it did suck for the team actually making it.

You know what's the funniest thing? That whole "gamers are dead" campaign was the nudge the sent the ball rolling to their own inevitable death. Journos are becoming less and less relevant every day. People are paying attention to people like videogamedunkey instead because hell, they actually care about the games they're playing and these channels are actually funny rather than condescendingly progressive. I can't wait for the day when these cultural marxist cocksuckers fade into complete obscurity where they belong.

So was Ryan suicided or did he fake out and buy a plot in Argentina or somewhere?

The "Gamers are dead" shit is largely to do with Common Core, since Orland's father (the father of the guy that made GJP) got massive sums of money from Bill Gates. One day before the articles were published, Orland's father got a one-time payment that was greater than all previous payments combined. When you look at it from that perspective, it makes much more sense than the spiteful "X said mean thing to me, now I need to convince all my friends to write articles about it" shit that you would initially assume, the point being made with the articles was that they should stop making videogames for entertainment, leaving only education. And with the implementation of Common Core, there were pretty damn huge sums of money pumped into providing technologies like touchscreens, which you can also see from their own educational material is intended to be for videogames.

Nigga the brainwashing isn't working on Gen Z; they're extremely conservative
Its the millenials who got hit the hardest from the propaganda.
This isn't a good thing as Patreon is corrupt as fuck.

The journo ride won't end until they're all killed or exiled from the gaming community/

I really have to wonder what Gates is trying to achieve with Common Core. I mean, I get that part of it is to fuck everyone, and especially Asians and whites, over so they look as bad as possible to make niggers look a little better in comparison, but what is the end goal here? Creating a servile underclass of goyim that get brainwashed through videogames?

That holds true for all leftists. They cannot be reasoned with, and they only ever stop when their body is cooling in a mass grave.

Fucking over education makes for a more easily controlled population.

would he actually have made a difference or would he have gone along with the direction gb and other sites have taken? rip either way

He has both financial goals and ideals he wishes to achieve. Since Microsoft deals with both hardware and software, on the financial aspect all he wants from it is to get fuckhuge sums of money from the government. And when it comes to ideals, he has for fairly long been a "one world government" type of person, which has resulted in a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding him.
I could easily see him doing it for that reason but it is highly unlikely that it would be for that. Not because I somehow believe him to be a good person, but simply because that is a really huge challenge due to how long it would take to do that, since such a goal would require constant maintenance over decades to ensure people can't simply fuck it over in less than a week.

why do the japanese care more about us than our kin?

died from sleep apnea the weekend after his wedding
RIP, Big Guy

This explains too.

like the left wants*

No, it's because generally the people smugposting are untolerable cunts
Point proven by your post, you legit think that everyone who dislikes smugposting is a goon or a leftist.

lol

Also 2008 was pretty much the tipping point when the humorous memes and other shit were bastardized because of individuals trying to be "cool" and "hip" to their friends and in other social circles. This led to many a meme becoming "ruined" because the punchline was either used poorly or way overused to the point that the joke became unfunny.

Because there once was a time when being online was considered the wild west of the internet. People went on forums for their safe havens if they wanted an ego stroke. And imageboards like 4chan (4chan being a bigger name) was for the individual that wanted to branch out into the "untamed lands". 4chan animosity towards reddit began when 4chan had memes like lolcats and other shit, while reddit had actor vectors, and eventually reddit started using memes originating from 4chan. But then reddit users went onto shit like Holla Forums claiming that not only were they the "original ones" that made those memes, but also had the audacity to claim that 4chan stole "their" memes. And so began many a year of hatred between 4chan and reddit (since reddit acted on a "we wuz kangs I made this" nigger tier). Now back in the day, such fuckos with weak and fragile egos like what you see on the left used to be outright mocked and ridiculed. What's considered "online bullying" because they were put right in their place and knocked down a peg for acting like the snobbish whiny brats and cunts they are. Many would run away crying and go find somewhere else to sell their e-vagina to. And this is where shit like tumblr and other fucking forum-style places prospered. That along with a culture that was growing more and more "shelter your child from the harsh truths and lets board up the internet for safety" also allowed the new generation of fragile ego cunts to flood the scene, now with armies of white knights and other shit for "cyber bullying". And then to top that all off, Moot the cuck/betrayer cucked out by trying to increase traffic to 4chan by opening the floodgates to 4/v/ and other sub boards. And those same reddit users in the early days demanded to be treated with some special "forgiveness" and "be nice to me" kind of shit instead of spending the time and lurking to assimilate. But it just goes to show that imageboard culture and reddit/forum-style culture can never truly meld. One holds its value in the people present. Meanwhile the other holds its value with what people say.

thanks, capitalism!

Extra funny because it's the beta normalfags on the right with the persecution complex.

Don't you have to get your wife's son ready for school tomorrow?

It's a little deeper than that but it's definately an element. In actuality the feminists, the tumblrites and other such peoples tend to be intolerably smug themselves. How many articles were about Trump voters "voting against their own self interest"? Everyone in "flyover america" is considered an uneducated hick who don't know whats good for them and they get tricked by evil news stations like Fox News, unlike me who gets most of my news from The Daily Show.

This is the ultimate worldview of a very very sizable part of America. They consider themselves the intellectuals who are smarter than any republican, even if that republican won the presidency twice. It's no suprise that they get so pissed when someone is smug back at them. This liberal smugness is also their greatest weakness, as they will consistantly consider all possible threats to their way of life as either beneath them (Republicans) or something to work towards (Communism). This means they're pretty easy to predict and manipulate and that they're basically paralyzed when an actual threat comes along.

take your meds, aspie

You're kind of right. We need to get adult hobbies like firearms.

We also need older protagonists like 80s films as opposed to the young characters in JRPGs.

See? Exactly.
Now shoo, go hide behind some cops, alt-reddit.

The fact that Nippon has fallen to poz is the reason why the West is now trying to take them over, a shitload of IPs have already been given to Hollywood in rapid-fire to butcher. Just from upcoming ones.
And a few already released Hollywood adaptations

And all of these are simply live-action remakes directed by Western directors, there are many more IPs that are being bought by Warner Brothers, Paramount and the like, which are either directed by nips and/or CGI.

hasn't fallen to poz*

ЗДРАСТВУЙТЕ Holla Forums!!

Adding to that as well mein friend, that differing view points from their communist/marxist/socialist ideological conditioning and brainwashing from their jewish masters and playbooks is seen to them as an attack on their own very existence. They are conditioned to treat as if their entire lives revolve around the rhetoric they spew, how spirit broken and spineless they are. And when a differing ideology presents itself, the leash holders become pissed because it goes against what they are told to push by those like uncle soros and other fucks, but also to the zombified drone, they lash out so viciously because of how they treat that differing viewpoint as an attack on their own existence, their means of living, their purpose.

It's also why it's so easy to fracture their already fractured social circles by presenting a completely different leftist ideology into their circle that completely contradicts their leftist ideology. They can't tolerate it. Only in absolutes. Best results are when the redpills rain down on them.

Dont forget one piece, thats a big name as well.

What's wrong with selling the IPs to westerners that will inevitably make flops of them? It's just free money and it's not like the sequels will hurt the originals.

I know it is getting a live-action remake and that Hollywood has been given the rights to it but who is it directed by?

oh bother , there goes the thread
it was a shit thread anyways

It's not that they are making failures, it is that they have started setting their sights on Japan. They have tried similar shit before but never at this type of scale.

Same guys behind the live action of cowboy bepop according to a quick google search so I might be wrong.

They won't succeed unless they've got bombs like fat man and little boy, not the Ghost in the Shell and Death Note adaptions.

ROP is american OC from 2011
Taco in the Shell flopped

From talking with japs about movies, they just want a good movie instead of politics, korean gf watched and liked "get out" because the idea of a white woman going out with a nigger was terrifying to her.

It doesn't. The only way rainbow-haired game journos get fired is if Uncle Schlomo decides to fire them, and have you ever fucking known a jew to say "okay this has clearly gone too far I think I'll dial it back"? Even if they were replaced, which they won't be, they'd only be replaced by shills minus the marxism. So instead of some tranny giving the next Halo a 10/10, it'd be some hetero duebro.

Listen to me OP. Video games are fucked. The hardest lesson we all have to learn is that nothing lasts forever, so be grateful you got what you got and don't expect vidya to somehow rise from its grave. It's dead and it's never coming back.

I kind of want this, honestly.

It would be a good idea to pay attention to it anyway. "The enemy has failed multiple times to take the fort therefore it is impenetrable" is not the mentality that should be assumed. The way they will try to sneak in is by first making their own anime adaptations mainstream in the West (since anime in its current form is still niche enough in the West to be taken over by another flood of normalfags), then after they have a pretty significant grip on it in the West they will try to take over the translation/localisation of shit made by Nips and gradually work their way until they have control of everything. Webm related should provide a suitable parallel. It's not about winning everything here and now, it's about winning the long game.

I've been emulating old shit since I was 11. Videogames have been fucked for over a decade.

There is also the olympics and that nintendo of america is starting to work more closely with japan to "help" make them more suitable for the west.

The thread should've ended here. user gets it.

I know I'm being hypocritical here, but the internet is a corrupting cesspool now. Twitter, FB, Instagram, whatevercrap you use, it's all designed to infantilize you. Make you remain a child, think like a child, and act like a child. You end up bitching and whining and crying, all the while your normal life crumbles. That's what they want.

What you see now, all this chaos, is due to how the internet is - for lack of a better term - rotting out your brains.

It was all over by 2001 in my opinion but everybody's mileage varies. We can pretty much all agree it's dead though.

That's a good point user, I'll do my part by infiltrating a localization company and purifying it because 日本語を話すんだ

Overall, that's fairly accurate. I'd say it ended around 2003 when ToEE and Gothic 2 hit. Depends on the genre, but most games began to be more about how much money the dev can squeeze from the publisher before cashing out and dumping a broken release on the public than actually making a pleasing, content-heavy title.

When exactly did the switch happen anyways? I hear about stories where game journos from the early days of gaming treating it as a stepping stone into the industry proper, but when exactly did it exclusively start comprising of people who are actively disgusted by games and couldn't care less about the industry?

If people used the internet more as a library and/or archive of knowledge, wisdom, and proper discussion (what we used to have on imageboards) rather than TV 2.0, we'd not only have better communities, but smarter and more aware people that would actually learn from history and their mistakes instead of repeating said mistakes over and over again. At this point though, it's hard to say if the internet is salvageable enough to turn it into something like a library and a place for good discussions anymore.

Sure, do you have any useful connections that could sneak you in? Because otherwise you most likely won't do anything. Plenty of people would be willing to get paid to review games and are more than qualified to do it, yet most reviewers are people that neither enjoy vidya nor are in the slightest good at it. The neon-hair landwhales will have quite the CV from having worked on Western adaptions (work experience is the absolute most important thing for any employer, especially if it's experience in the exact thing they are applying for) and plenty of people to help them through media coverage (since a lot of employers will simply see articles saying "this movie was really really good, pls let the gaijin in" and won't double-check with statistics).

2003 was the last year we had a lot of good releases, even on consoles.

Probably when publishers started to stop sending free early copies of games to journos who gave other games of theirs bad scores, (((editors))) couldn't afford not to have the EXCLUSIVE HANDS-ON FIRST REVIEW and started chastising the ones who actually did their jobs impartially, then when these were either emotionally castrated or let go they hired the numales and whores we know so well who care more about the ratio of blacks and women in a game than its actual content.

Nigger that's an Amerikike property to begin with.

Everyone smugpost to the extreme

Considering its ubisoft they probably wanted him to make a gay biker bar

Well there goes the career I wanted to get into. It's bad enough that cartoons and animation were fucking soiled by Calarts kikery, but with vidya, programming, and STEM being tainted by pompous marxists, I feel like i've got nowhere to turn. I can only pray for Civil War 2: Electric Jewgaloo.

t. Senior year youngfag

Holla Forumsirgins break their necks proving why Holla Forums is the worst board on this imageboard.

Are you really that mad that you have to switch IP's?

its lost dont, get into it, why the fuck would you want to go in it during CURRENT YEAR + 2?
maybe if all you do is python and shitty unity bullshit. C++, Ruby, HTML and the ability to read code all pay extremely high and are not pozzed because most tech supervisors at companies know what the fuck they are doing and can tell if someone doesnt know what the fuck they are doing
is still white/asian male dominated. Any respectable company knows these people forcing women/minorities to go into STEM are full of shit and are just promoting it to look PC for everyone and not get shit flinged in the media, which in turn is getting blown the fuck out every day thanks to Trump somehow still not getting stumped.

t. Computer Engineer for 5 years at a massive health care company

The smugs get to you goon?

Documents published in the 70s laid out the plans for piles of new made-up genders and fake guilt as a manipulation tool. The social engineering they plan and enact often has a very long view. This stuff isn't even that hidden, they publish their documents explaining exactly what they plan to do.

Games journos hate games and gamers, they don't play games, but they have some useful factors for the culture-creators: they are stupid, weak-minded, easily controlled puppets. The whole crooked game journo system will continue to be funded as long as it is useful.

There is very little organic culture left in the modern West. When organic stuff pops up (mostly on the internet), they do their best to stamp it out or take control of it.

tl;dr Games journos are clueless deep-state agents of control/social engineering.

jaysanalysis.com/2017/09/27/attack-of-the-sjws-tavistock-frankfurt-school-mind-control-jay-dyer-on-school-sucks-podcast/

Hehehe

Name one actor that would make a good Spike if a live action Cowboy Bebop was ever attempted.

Just make sure you cast Bruce Willis as Jet and Scarlett Jewhanson as Faye. :^)

They'll do this for sure, you mark my words.
Those parasites can't help but rape everything.

Honestly I wouldn't be looking at A list celeberties. I'de be looking for the guy with a decent smokers voice and who could pull off unkempt head hair.

They already have sort of. The live action film has been in beginning development hell for over a decade if I recall.

Tell me that's a parody and not in any way a real work.

This tbh. Ryckert is full fucking bro tier. He just wants to hang with his buds, shoot the shit about wrasslin', drink beer and play Mario Party.

And I still say he went back to New York to get away from Shoemaker and his bullshit.

Google learned helplessness. If everything is relative, there are no more objective truths. If that's the case, the truth is whatever those in power deem it to be.

The goal of common core is to turn your children into pliant, obedient drones, with no real opinions of their own and unable to think for themselves.

I was being generous. Mediocre is more accurate.

Considering he's the kind of guy who would laugh if people showed up to his funeral in t-shirts that say "FUCK RYAN DAVIS", he probably wouldn't have caved and just had a falling out.

Wheres that one GDC slide

I've seen it like 20 times and i STILL dont have any idea what the fuck theyre talking about

They wanted to promote literal marxism and when called out on it started saying "It was just a prank bro".

Knew someone A cuckchanner who wasn't happy with it, who despite liking Star Wars 7 know this will just be degenerate Tranny pandering

Trade is always an option

Couldn't video games just as easily be said to discriminate because of people who can't PLAY well? Even then, to play most games you need to know how to read unless you put voice acting through out it.
Resulting from that your video game will basically be a poorly interactive movie or MS Powerpoint style digital audio book? Wasn't Depression Quest the latter?

They are simply saying irrelevant shit to make people fall for it and accept Marxism. The ONLY thing it could be relevant to is how the development team is structured but even then it would be irrelevant. The "sounds crazy" part shoiuld be a dead giveaway.

I'd hope someone who took the test made a National Socialist Flag

user, they simply make their arguments up on the fly. Never assume anything else.

Wow, you're a fuckin' dunce

That is the kikiest thing. They can't compete on a cultural level so they call Shakespeare a shitlord.

Make everything marxist.
Come on keep up

I believe the term you're looking for is "animeposters".

Do you not like cute girls? Are you a homosexual? Are you a faggot?

You are either born capable of thinking independently or don't, the education is irrelevant in that.
Just like with leadership.
You forgot that the goal of (((public education))) is dismantling of family unit in state-funded indoctrination centers where in exchange for their time kids learn nothing useful in return.
Better yet, compulsory education, where a 7 year old can tell the teacher "go fuck yourself, bitch" and she breaks down in tears, while the kid gets no punishment and will continue to ruin classes because he is simultaneously forced and entitled to attend an education facility, whereas in better times he could be kicking football for 8 hours to become a pro, go to work to leave poverty or learn the importance of education by experiencing hard labor.

Fuck off.

this

THEY WILL ALWAYS SUCCEED WITH TIME

user, don't you know how to treat whities? You don't mock them (they are very fragile) you simply wait until they die because they don't breed. Then you can say whatever you want.

Look at this fucking kang

Have fun raising the next generation…..wait…

Like fucking what?

Do it. Beat it in one sitting. Had an absolute blast of a time from start to finish. I can not remember a time after when a game has just given me pure, unadulterated joy from start to finish.

Saving that first image for when the reviews are up.

Subversion is the only thing the Left exists for, user. They have all the time in the world to pick at Japanese brains until someone, usually by pure chance, invents a technicality work around that just "clicks" with Japan and opens the door.

a flood of MOBA clones and e-sports wannabes

Don't blacks have a huge black on black murder rate anyway? There's a reason they're still a minority.

Who are these fucking people and why are they pretending to care about games?

And those can't be engineered as easily to abort their little monkeys for retweets

What?

DOTA clones

okay you aren't wrong

But that's entirely LeL's fault,nig-nog.
Literaly every other game in the ASSFAGGOTS "genre" tried to copy LeL considering every one of those took mechanics from LeL instead of Dota 2(From locked characters-to-the way characters are designed, to the ways many of them would call themselves MOBA and how many of them were even more casual.)

I shouldn't post while sleep deprived.

They're "concerned fans"

that was the most comprehensible part of your post tho

>>>/oven/

Probably because the term kin doesn't refer to race but rather family.

This post is completely true.

Are you retarded?

Seems like he had a point.

All he wanted was (You), user.

Oops. Missed one (1).

Like this.

Video game bigotry has to end sometime white boy!

I'm giving you a benefit of a doubt and saying you were baiting knowing this would net you some good smugs for your smug folder.

Here take some more.

So far they've been mostly low-res thumbnails posted only by two people but I appreciate your contribution

Not this retarded shit again. The Japanese, women included, already fucking know what's going on and don't care because they have no reason to change and keep making more and more things that piss off retarded cucks and hags.

They're already mocking it, but don't pay nearly as much attention to it as us until it actually sffects something and they get fucking pissed. For the 1000th time, all Japan needs is to have its culture and market reinforced by indignation and spite towards retarded foreigners. Just stop.

The only way Japan would be in any danger is if it was full of actual cucks and pseudointellectuals that couldn't immediately see retarded insecure bullshit.

Name one example

Not this retarded shit again. The Japanese, women included, already fucking know what's going on and don't care because they have no reason to change and keep making more and more things that piss off retarded cucks and hags.

They're already mocking it, but don't pay nearly as much attention to it as us until it actually affects something and they get fucking pissed and will demonstrate how fast the fans will crash something with no survivors in an instant. For the 1000th time, all Japan needs is to have its culture and market reinforced by indignation and spite towards retarded foreigners for the same not retarded foreigners' help and encouragement. Yes, we're not going to just ignore any shit to use as a weapon and enjoy spitefully, but just stop.

The only way Japan would be in any serious danger is if it was full of actual cucks who weren't just empty, suicidal office workers getting cheated on and pseudointellectuals that couldn't immediately see retarded insecure bullshit for what it only is. Subhuman mudshits already thankfully under blanket surveillance and actual niggers never getting punished obviously won't fucking fly and it's not in any interest to start making women fat, ugly and obnoxious. All of the worst cucked shit is incompatible and intolerable to their culture and society.

As I recall, kamitani sent one of them concept art of 3 naked dwarves, saying that content in the direction of his preference had been included

If you think the subversion starts like that you are absolutely ignorant about the subject matter you are trying to sound knowledgeable about.

They are interested in your subversion to their awful ideology, because they couldn't prove its merits elsewhere, will now try video games.

Enough bullshit. That's the end goal and all the shit along the way trying to be forced and pissing people off who know exactly what retarded "gaijin" are trying to do sabotages itself just like all this baseless "Nazi" and "GamerGate" shit is doing now.

Gaming is like manga, it was designed to cater to different ages. But the 30+ demographics did not exist for vidya until the first vidya children had grown up: don't argue with a fact, just accept this is our history. Had you asked a 40 something worked if he played games at the arcade, in the 80s, he would have laughed you in the face.

If this triggers you, then sort out your stunted growth issues because you are exactly part of the problem. Solving the 2007 problem is all about taking casuals out of the equation: where young men are the peak of humanity's performance, and everyone else follows tail.

Gen Z here. ('96)
in my area at least, people of my generation tend to be skeptics and we're sick of the injustice the world has thrust upon us, sjw's in the local highschool (i've heard) are ridiculed and mocked out of any social interaction and they brood in their corners safe in their bubbles.

Just insult them, then ignore them. Smugposting+ur a goon is a form of compensation for being retarded, as in pics related. It's not even proof that you're not a transplant, since redditors use them all the time.

bait or a woman
Faggot my grandfather had fucking arcade pinball machine in his house that he still used until his late 60s, my father bought a atari when he was in his late 20s and both him and his brothers had a fucking snes when the shit came out even on his early 30s, Even when i was a kid he still played the crap out of MSFS until the fuckin 90s when he was over 40 year old. and no one called them a manchild because older generations knew that women opinions are irrelevant

Nothing. They do everything exactly the same and continue eking out a sad existence through not having any real costs other than hosting. No one is going to be making explicitly right wing vidya sites, and even if someone does it won't be profitable and will eventually shut down. Nerds are passive and nerds are cheap, so you can't expect them to keep such a site afloat in what is a thoroughly corrupt enthusiast press.

You want the final nail in the coffin?
Burial at Sea is even worse.
It marginally gets saved from being completely abysmal in every way by getting rid of the weapon limit and introducing different gameplay in the second episode, and torturing / brutally killing Elizabeth several times technically

With Kek's blessing, mass suicides.

Step it up, user.

You're acting under the assumption that Japan is somehow a hivemind that will oppose this kind of shit only because OTHER people are aware of it. And you didn't address any of what I said, instead acting like they are just going to turn every single anime they try to take over 100% BLACKED. What I said is that they will do first is take control of the Western market for it (which is currently Nip-controlled) by flooding the Western market with even more normalfags than it already has, once a sufficient grip has been estalished then they will (since they now control the Western market) act as the gatekeeper to the Western market and after that they will slowly bleed their way into the Japanese market. They don't necessarily have to compete, they can very easily deliver both reward and punishment: in the US many film awards, which upon winning you get massive amounts of publicity and a nice cash reward in the end, have either explicit (must have X number of blacks to qualify) or suggested (as in shit like most winners having black actors in the main role) requirements which serves to act as the carrot and rating organisations like there is ESRB for vidya that could give stricter ratings for certain themes like rape which serves to act as the whip. And on the thing about "if it was full of actual cucks" I can very easily see them try to appeal to the sensibilities of men that feel themselves rejected by women and society in general, all that peer pressure and stressful work can't be very good for keeping them feeling unalienated. I mean, it's where SJWs get their shock troops in the West, from men that are incapable of competing for women and that see this super cool new social movement that would allow them to compete through non-traditional means.

Any society can crumble, user. Which is why you should always remain vigilant and look as many steps ahead as necessary to understand how to prevent it from happening. Of course Hollywood won't take over Nippon in a week, they may not even take over within a year or half a decade, but these type of things, once completed, are near impossible to undo so it would make sense to prepare long before it has begun.

Whats wrong with isaac?

I'm sorry user, but I'm just an old man telling you that vidya wasn't for adults til the 2000s. Pinballs don't even register, they were around since the fucking 50s.

Oh hey those are some rarer ones
Thanks

Faggot pinball machines are way older than that, you are lying piece of shit that likes to portrait his opinion as facts and you know it. take my last (you) and fuck off

Weeaboos just can't help themselves, can they?

calm down rick wilson

But that's what it boils down to me saying. We're already both preparing against this shit and it's already being effective with Japan actually paying some attention to the shit that pisses us off and we support them for.

That's why shills are fucking infuriating. So many faggots on the internet that obnoxiously only care about looking right no matter how insufferable it comes off as. This is a larger disease of human psychology in general and the only way to purge it is to attack retarded ass pulling revisionist pretentiousness and pseudointelligence as relentlessly as possible until no one dares spews shit like it ever again for fear of being ostracized and I don't give a fuck if it sounds like being a fascist because as male or female human beings this retarded overblown and now severely mentally ill stigma towards sexuality has no right to exist and our own sentimentality and love of relieving ourselves when not mating with a lover only completes the reason to mock and mercilessly rip at this pathetic insecure nonsense from ugly shit that's threatened by the average woman and even idealized, big titted smug, playful ink and pixels.

Wait, are you saying Space Ghost started the degeneration of Adult Swim? It was the first show they ever made, how could it be worse than nothing?

Is that a lusty harpy?

also sauce?

This isnt reddit

XD!

IT ENDS WITH WORLD WAR 3
AVE NEX ALEA

What is MSFS?

Take away women's rights.

MicroSoft flight simulator

Bump!

It's the Jubjub from Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

Only an underage or a woman would talk like that, post your tits you slut

Does HARMONY GOLD ring a bell to you?

Pac-man and donkey kong cabinets used to be something you'd see only in pubs in some places around here because of pinball machines. They really only became a 'kids thing' after the crash.

they laugh about "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE" and then laugh about imminent white extinction because of low birth rates in the same breath

there DOES need to be a mass culling

I actually agree with this.

While a smug anime girl or a buzzword makes a lot of sense if someone is being a huge faggot and saying something that makes jack shit sense and just acting like a complete retard, I feel like they're all overused since people use them as a "shut up I'm right" card way too often. The image that user posted made absolutely no sense, and, while goons are complete fucking faggots, getting triggered by a smug anime girl just means you're an autist, not an SJW. Smug and buzzwords need to be used correctly lest they lose their meaning and just become a generic way to sling shit at people like they already have been. Usually, those people won't reply very intelligently and contribute with constructive discussion, and instead will just violently shitpost as they highly believe they have the moral highground for having an opinion that they themselves have a positive opinion of. Shit ruins board quality and has driven away some of the coolest people I know, who now just refer to Holla Forums as 4chan with an inferiority complex. I still stick around because this place is home to me and I don't want to give up where others have just because the more shitposty sorts have slowly started using it more and more, though.

Just how stupid do you think we are?

You're expected to communicate in the local language, when you are in foreign land famalam.

That isn't the local language, reddit.

Why Are These Fuckers Hired To Make Games But Not Me?!111 I Can Also Write Awfully If I try.

You're not on "the right side of history", user

So some went out of the sites when the ride started to end.
But the usual tactic is going into PR, if not vice gaming always has a job for their echo-chamber. Also do you guys remember gamespot? yeah that video game site about vidya, well for over a year it has done clickb8 and covering tv series and movies which kinda blows my mind.

White genocide is a retarded meme invented by boomer stormfags at best and CIAniggers at worst.

Are you going to ask the fucking (((UN))) to fight ZOG? Why not the (((IMF))) or the Open Society Foundation?

Besides, it's a pessimistic, morale-sapping meme that can and will be used (see above) by our enemies. It's proof that one can be simultaneously racist and 99% bluepilled.

Jesus fuck, if you'd just do it right the first time I wouldn't have to keep trying.

Thanks for your useless input. Now go before I throw you out of an airborne helicopter.

Source for pic 3, please?

Lurk more. Source is by Gamefreak and should be mentioned by someone at the end of the year.

The style of the second pic is quite familiar. Ryoichi Ikegami, right? I recall Mai: The Psychic Girl was pretty cool.

Dan was the fucking man.
He was even THAT kid that used metal slammers when people played pogs.

they just import the africans then in exchange for visa they get themselves a pet. german women do this so often.