5 AM

What's your favorite game about computers or hacking?

Anchor this mods. Mine's system shock 2. How's everyone tonight?
T.not ritsu.

Neuromancer and Shadowrun (genesis version).

Im saying system shock 2 too

You are that harpie poster aren't you? I saw you in the bunker thread.

I think Uplink is the best hacking game. It actually turns 16 years old this month, and there still hasn't been any game that could challenge it for this title.
God, I miss the early 2000's.

I was the THE SUN ISN'T REAL and the [click here] and the OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA poster. I got nearly 100 posts in in under an hour, and my eye started twitching rapidly because of how fast and intense things were starting to get. It felt really good, actually, and my fingers move a little faster now since I was going balls to the wall so hard for a good amount of time.

Uplink
Pseudo-realistic and still fun

Since when did underage children start finding 8/v/? I thought they were contained to cuckchan

What makes it better then Watch___Dogs?

Why is it only pseudo realisalistic?

This is a dumb question. Just go play Uplink. You'll understand.

Uplink. Soundtrack still owns

This would be the perfect time for the shills in this very thread meme.

hello nerds

How's it going tonight user?

all right, you?

I'm going to continue funposting and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't shitslam here since I care about board quality, but if the moment calls for it, I like to drop a fresh hot meme

Epic

(You) funpost all you want user.

I'm ok. I am wondering what happened to ritsu though since he hasn't been able to make the 4 AM threads for two days now though.

What happened to the fonts?

posting speed is zooming fast now though.

He's been suicided in the back of the head by skyline autist.

Maybe because he physically has been unable to make 4 am threads 2 days in a row
Site shat itself twice

Fonts are fine, what do you mean?

For a few seconds I could post with zooming fast speeds but the fonts were extremely large.

Refresh the page
Codemonkey is being absolutely hilarious again, I assume, instead of bothering to actually get off his ass and do something mildly productive

It's gone now for me but I still have zooming fast posting.

I don't have that issue
May I suggest not using Windows

I think I have that at least, which is good, maybe Jim fixed his shit

is you cunts there?

What makes you think I use winblows user?

I can only hope the issues every evening for the past week or two might prove resolved.

Well the fact that it works on my machine

Who's the skyline autist?
WHY NO WEBM???

Fullchan is edgier than halfchan, of course it'd attract teenagers.

Went out to some stores tonight, both the see if they'd gotten anything decent in and to put off making some more important decisions. One got in a bunch of Gundam games for the PS2; seeing them all arranged on the shelf in order caught my eye. I know there's an image talking about the various actual subseries of Gundam anime, but has anyone done similar for the games themselves? I know there's good Gundam games to be had, but with there being so many (and some so closely named) I realized I couldn't remember off the top of my head what, if any of those I was looking at, were any good.

"it works for me" tm