Were back!!

what vidya did you play while we were gone?

SHIT SITE DOESNT EVEN WORK

πŸ˜‚ nice meme kiddo πŸ‘Œ

From the looks of it we'll have this thread every day

where do always find these shitty op images

I debated dusting off my PSX so I could play Final Fantasy 7, which has been on my backlog for about two years now. Finally got down to it and found that it was an ok game, a fun JRPG, and was mostly overhyped by those trying to convince me to play it.

no way you beat ff7 in 2 hours

werewewerwe

agaaaainnn???

I slept

why in gods name would i make a blogpost about my video game history as if this were a friday night or even a 4am thread

Peach Beach Splash and a bit of Cuphead.

I was completing more of A Hat In Time, now I found out where the ethical consumption under capitalism joke is it's an established meme as far as I know and mostly the people who say it are ironically saying it and not actually believing it is found in the third world's purple rift which concidently features an art slideshow-thing which you can get that tells a bit of backstory about the monster girl/queen which she had a crush about a guy and then the guy was going to go out with some girl, then her heart broke apart and became a monster and all that gay shit, I liked the bit of lore and kind of wished they actually expanded a lot more on the game.

But who gives a shit about that because world/chapter 4, more like complete snore. It's clearly rushed as it reuses a lot of assets from previous chapters, I get what they were going for but it didn't feel great especially with the filler finale.

SHE STOPPED DRINKING DIET COKE
SHE ON DAT COKE DIET

spelunkey

Nice taste.

that is a LOT of cocaine

Where's the cocaine? I'm disappointed.

Wait there was another downtime while i was gone?
Well, lucky me i was sleeping like a little baby when it all happenened

thanks amigo. You playing PBS? What's your favorite gun type to use?

Problem Sleuth.

You'd enjoy it more if you understood it in the context of when it was released.

Visited my famalam and played on a vive.
It was some hentai shoot the demons off the girls and suck them up then shoot the girls in their erogenous zones to protect my virginity.
Also another one that was like that swarm flash game where you control nodes that generate ships and then you send them to other nodes to capture them.
Also fallout 4 and cuphead because the memes told me to.

I tried playing insurgency, then decided to masturbate and play dragons dogma dark arisen.

Embarrassing, that girls deserves all the horrible shit thats going to happen to her.

Why are h-games always so gay?

It's just some gook slut, not even human

Is it just me or is shit working fast now

It should work faster since it was to fix some bugs caused by making things work faster.

She got married.

Haven't picked it up yet but it looks fun.

Yeah, her twitter bio is something like "being a mother is the most important thing in my life". All her recent posts under it are "Sorry I couldn't make it to SexCon this year!".

Why a man would marry someone like this is beyond me

SEPULCHRITUDE

Oh god please stop, the echos are too strong with this one.

They think that twerking shit translates to the bedroom. In reality it's like fucking an angry fish.

By restoring her hymen?

You can't un-use used goods

What's done is done, but you can pull women back from the brink of Jewish destruction with just a little bit of effort. Remember that chick with the shaved head and black lipstick that made videos saying "die cis scum" on YouTube? A while back she got a boyfriend, grew her hair back, ditched the shitty makeup, and deleted her YouTube channel.

To abandon women in their darkest hour is to let the kikes win. Don't let them win, user.

She's non-white, there is no way around that. She was lost at birth.

There's a difference between changing political ideas, and changing personality. When you've made a career out of being a slut, it's hard for anyone to trust you, which is pretty logic.

do nudes of her exist?

You cannot turn a ho into a housewife you beta shmuck. The science is in. More sex partners for a woman = permanent inability to pairbond, and a dramatic increase in likelihood of divorce.

Whoever married the dancer bitch is in for a bad time. Guaranteed she is cucking the husband on the regular.

Where is the data on correlation?

Consider: lower pair-bonding ability leads to being a whore, rather than the other way around.

Some of these graphs don't have labels.

What? If you're referring to the graphs on the right, then the bottom labels would just be, "Virgin," "One pre-marital partner," etc., which is covered by the labels at the top of the infograph. Every graph is properly labeled.

some guys like being cucked. its literally a fetish

There are basically three schools of thought.
One of them is feminism.
Which most people ignore.
The other two are more interesting. Are women intelligent enough to be responsible for their own actions? OR is their terrible behavior the responsibility of the men who should be treating them like women, that is basically, children who need lessons and spankings? MRA closet-queers argue about this for thousands of faggy forum posts but the end result in my eyes is that men should learn how to be men and women should learn how to be women. Single-parent families and xenoestrogens are turning the once beautiful nuclear family into aspergers-ridden 12 year olds getting their tits cut off and bragging about it on instagram.

This only works when there is absolutely no relevancy.
In your cap there is a slut in the OP.

FUCKING THING SUCKS

Wait there was another downtime while i was gone?
Well, lucky me i was sleeping like a little baby when it all happenened

yeah, posting is also much faster.

basically instant now

I've been missing all the downtimes somehow

because the downtimes are designed to happen when most people are sleeping

Sounds like some Holla Forums-tier degeneracy to me.

A lot of Sonic

Is it faster now?

Holy shit, it is.

The science you posted says you can. 80% of whores not being in a stable marriage means 20% of whores are in a stable marriage dipshit.

Or, being a narcissistic cunt makes you more likely to whore around, and unable to keep a man. We have correlation, we need research to find the causative effect still.

Some ARPG stuff before I slept through the maintenance. Hopefully CM focuses on fixing and maintaining the site, not adding more cruft no one asked for.

cucks don't know humor, it's probably a lost female too

Do you not know what a label is, you stupid sack of shit?

Funny, but not actually funny. Try again with an actual argument. We already know everything you claim we don’t.

Where's the data then? If the research has already been done, then post it.

This webm will always please me

Tell me this is bait. Holla Forums are second only to /a/ when it comes to proclaiming
at a woman.

ruined woman go home

Holla Forums has a disturbing amount of feminists who think any amount of degeneracy is forgiveable if it's the sacred white female that did it.

Holla Forums is incredibly blue-pilled about women. They are all pussy worshipers. The "14 words" themselves are pure beta pussy pedestalizing.

Holla Forums is shit filled with redditors.
If you want people to not call you fags out, stop being so faggy.

i found a Saint Seiya online BR server…wish i didn't

I hate people going on about this shit because, quite frankly, the nuclear family is not the ideal model, and it's directly responsible for degenerating into what we have now.

The "nuclear family" is an independent family of father, mother, and children - generally two to three, with at least one son and daughter, on a single family suburban two-story property with a white picket fence and a dog. It disguises a few major issues:

The "nuclear family" essentially makes it so families are encouraged to be away from their own loved ones, making it more difficult for their children to get in contact with grandparents, and therefore get in contact with the prior generations and learn to act as caregiver while also being cared for. It puts young families in debt, preventing them from investing and becoming more successful. And because of the enforced smaller properties, you get situations where, should you need to keep more people around, the place becomes more cramped and is less able to handle it.

The ideal family unit is a much larger estate that can serve as home for as much as three generations of the family with no problem. It's something that can be passed down and inherited. The problem is, that's been made more difficult today. Now, so many people are in pseudo-nuclear houses that simply don't have the space to really maintain this sort of scenario, which forces the kids out of the house. More so, the current system of education and employment means a lot of these fucks don't have a job, when by all rights they should, and it should be contributing to the family income. They can make improvements to the home, get things fixed, and in time, they'll be able to bring their wife in and have kids. That's a lot harder, what with what homes are like nowadays.

Of course, with how long people live nowadays, this becomes more difficult to a certain extent. But that's what retirement homes are good for - the old people who are too much of a pain in the ass to just die once they go from "elder" to "burden".

Don't.

too many jaja's?

both of you need to go back

I played Shovel Knight.
I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

I hope you pirated it user.

Played some Terror From The Deep. Need to get a new PC/laptop ASAP since my current machine can't handle anything past 2003.

Your idea of nuclear family has nothing to do with the actual thing. Nuclear family simply means father, mother and children living together. Suburbs have nothing to do with it. Expensive houses have nothing to do with it. Moving away from family has nothing to do with it.

Your complaint is with suburbs, not the nuclear family.

You're really not fooling anyone

nah, its a typical grinding game, and i can't stop playing it

if you think it's fun, you should keep playing it so you can get a better idea why people think it's so good. story goes a long way in the quality of an RPG and if you have fun, why not

that's implicit in the length of time over which the study was conducted, you 'tard. it ceases to be an anecdotal case of "correlation not being [whatever]" when you span that great a length of time with control variables in place. welcome to science.

D-rank. this party's gettin crazy, let's you're not invited

site fucking up for anyone else?

Tell me more

Tor posting is fucked.

GOOD

Why good?

I paid for it because it's a good game and I'd like the creators to make more games like it.

Peach Beach Splash on PC, when?

Been playing some Ys 8. One of these days I need to go back and finish oath of felghana

See how that breaks down, user?

I don't give a fuck what spergs say I would fuck the shit out of that bitch.

I want her to sit on my face and do that.

I don't get it.

It's shit.

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass whoever tried to pull it out would be in china

Since I have it saved why not post it.

chekd

"Truly the posteryor of the maiden was Ffatte"
-King Arthur

posting speed test

Like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber.

Paying for sex and enjoying freedom is the future tbh, only poor people will continue to rely on marriage to get sex and procreate children, if accommodated men want to raise a heir or heiress they will just order a perfect white kid from some artificial insemination and womb lease farm, that shit happens already as we speak

Stay in your thread Ritsu.

I'm not your boyfriend fag. Go do your gay community shit with him elsewhere.

Ritsu confirmed. Back to 4am lad.

This obnoxiousness is exactly why Holla Forums is trying to remove the gay off the site.

This entire off topic discussion is obnoxious Ritsu. Holla Forums has nothing to do with it.

Here

Nah it's pretty fucking irrelevant.

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmm DELICIA

they are talking spanish they aren`t BR

They're all brown, what's the difference?

Languages aren't colors user

ZETA PAGA LA COCA

Exactly. And no tits worth mentioning either.

Watching DICK & MORTY
Oh Geeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

She bulked too much.

That's pretty fucking gay tbh fampailam.

you say that like it's something out of the ordinary

Remember me?

Don't remind me. Why is it that bad things tend to be so pushy about not forgetting them?

she has a nice butt and I would've lied if I did not want her to sit on my face.

meh

Weird game. I rented this because it reminded me of Lost Kingdoms and I didn't think that the first circular gem with an S on it would turn out to be an actual skittle because I refused to believe that something that stupid would be the case.

we were down?

I played interracial cuckolding. I'm getting really good at it. My wifes bull finally got her pregnant so I managed to hit level 3. I'm excited to finally become the cuckold master supreme and raise black babies.

I also discovered that I'm trans now. I can't wait to have a baby in my womb. I was so tired of being a man. Die white race.

I hate video games.

LOL

lmoa

I'd take her over what you thicck fags are into.

Where's her ass?

assfags are cancer

i love ass

post examples

Played some La Pucelle: Tactics yesterday, i liked it.

post the original

No worries, she will only divorce you if you have a tinny penis.

Too soon.

why do you keep shilling that TRS Adam Wallace jewtube trash?
(checked)
did she divorce you because of your inadequate penis?

Lol What a stupid.

found the original myself

O-okay.

Just as bad as not giving the source for an elusive crop that can't be tracked down.

E. Mikel Jones is the man. Nobody TM was literally as Millennial Woes pool party catamite. Hopefully he got his shit together after I bullied the faggot off the internet. But that TRS shit is not welcomed her on Holla Forums you fucking Kike nigger.

lol