Buying a PS3 soon, Had some questions

I'm buying a PS3 coming up and I had some questions. 1. Where can I buy a ps3 for a cheap price? the only thing I care about is Hard Disk size. 2.How much space does the latest version of destiny with the taken king installed take up? 3.Asides from UI and game design, what are the differences in infrastructure from the PS4, i.e. Parties and such…

Are you buying it for piracy? If so, you probably want to get an used one. If not, what the hell is wrong with you? Get a PS4 instead.

are you fucking kidding me

did that game even come out for the nogames?

why

Ps3 has no parties so you have to use the low quality in game chat

2. I checked during the sale, it said 30. However it was not clear whether the usual procedure applies, where you actually need 60 free space because you are just downloading an installer. In the end I did not buy it, because even the most normalfags in the world were saying it wasn't fun, that I would be locked out of recent endgame content and the PS3 servers would be the first batch to go down.

They're having a good sale on the euro PSN, you might want to grab what you can. The plus for PS3 is abhorrent shit and you never know how good sales will return.

They already killed Destiny on PS3 and 360 last year. You are too late its PS4 and Xbone only now.

Used 60gb PS3 best PS3.

PS4? Oh those are backward compatible to PS2 now? Sweet! Thanks Sonigger!

Tip top kek. If youre referring to the CECH-A and CECH-B models sure, but theyre not common at all and at some point will get/or will have had a YLOD. All the other ones are PSX2 emulation tier but somehow worse.

Since this is a PS3 thread, I might as well ask here.

Is it finally possible to hack the superslim?
I've seen a lot of sites host files and guides, but I want to ask here just to make sure.

Also, I've seen people talk about using an external HDD to put games on and then play them from there.
Wouldn't the loading times be faster if the vidya was on an internal drive?
Or is it just for the sake of convenience?

Loli so this post gets attention.

No they didn't, they just didn't release the final expansion for last gen. The servers are still up and everything. However, why you'd bother at this point is beyond me.

Why anyone buy nothing with money
Why

My favorite console for the longest time was PS3. Too bad it's getting shit on here.

Where do these people come from?

This is now a bullying thread

You can stick your own 2.5 inch drive in the thing. Get the cheapest PS3 you can and upgrade it yourself. As for games, either hardmod one and get all the games you can, or go to a vidya shop and buy them second hand for cheap.
You can hardmod some PS3 models to downgrade them to the firmware that supports OtherOS and piracy. Don't get the original PS3 if you do this, because that's a lot more fiddly. You'll need a soldering iron, a Teensy 2.0++ and those clamp things that go over chips so you don't have to solder to them.

If you're getting it for cross-platform play with your PS4 friends, don't bother. There's no crossplay between PS3 and PS4.
And before you get it into your head, don't buy a PS4 for Destiny 2. They gutted any fun D1 had for the sake of eSports balance, and failed at that.

OP never had a chance.
RIP.

This guy gets it,you get Playstations for the weeb games OP.

No.
Load times are just the same, but having to cue up the drive every so often makes it a slower option. The max size of internal hdd you can get is 1.5 tb, plenty of space for ps3 isos.

Because it's full of exclusives that you'll be lucky to be able and play emulated in 3 years. They already feel old now, imagine in next gen.

It's not about not spending money. You're always spending money that you want to, or not. What you should try to do, is to get the best experience possible with the money you have.

Kek. Maybe in 2020.
Superior Chads buy consoles at the end of their lifespan and buy the games for 2$

If you are getting PS3 DO NOT GET THE SLIM ONE it does not play ps1 and ps2 games.

all ps3's play ps1 games.

not yet

Just get a PS2 with freemcboot

Nope, you used to be able to chip it like a PS2 with a Cobra chip, but they're not manufactured anymore, so the superslims with Cobra chips already inbuilt are expensive as fuck, at least where I'm from.

Well, fuck.
I guess I'll have to wait then.
Thanks.