ROMHacks

Tell me of ROMHacks Holla Forums. I wish to know of means to play games bug-free or enhanced and fixed from the consoles of old. Total overhauls also work as a secondary option

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/2594/
romhacking.net/hacks/3597/
romhacking.net/hacks/1618/
romhacking.net/hacks/941/
romhacking.net/hacks/553/
romhacking.net/hacks/3609/
romhacking.net/hacks/541/
romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=23436.0
solarus-games.org/games/zelda-mystery-of-solarus-dx/
zelda-solarus.com/zs/jeu/zelda-mystery-of-solarus-dx/
my.mixtape.moe/jhnckm.smc
romhacking.net/hacks/563/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try Sonic 3 Complete.

Absolutely top tier taste user. I would also recommend another sonic hack, Sonic Classic Heroes is a good addition to first/second sonic games. Play from sonic 1 to sonic 2 like one single game, with any character you want, or take the whole three on a run. Has team chaotix aside sonic/tails/knuckles.

Some of my favorites:
Link to the Past hack that has a ton of fixes which make the game better in my opinion.
romhacking.net/hacks/2594/

Link's Awakening hack that gets rid of the annoying text that pops up whenever you touch a rock, a cracked wall, or a power up.
romhacking.net/hacks/3597/

Chrono Trigger hack that makes the game more difficult. There are several others that do the same thing, but this one does it the best in my opinion.
romhacking.net/hacks/1618/

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance hack that gets rid of the laws.
romhacking.net/hacks/941/

Phantasy Star IV hack that fixes the level 99 bug.
romhacking.net/hacks/553/

Mega Man 7 hack that restores all of the things that were cut from the American version
romhacking.net/hacks/3609/

Terranigma hack that makes it run at 60fps
romhacking.net/hacks/541/

Hacks for various games that were localized by Working Designs which undo all of the pointless gameplay changes they made.
romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=23436.0

into the trash

Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX
It's not a hack per se, but manages to deliver a decent LTTP styled experience.
Download: solarus-games.org/games/zelda-mystery-of-solarus-dx/
Alternate download: zelda-solarus.com/zs/jeu/zelda-mystery-of-solarus-dx/

Shitting in the shower is perfectly normal

This shit right here.
Accept Luigi's challenge if you plan on going full badge.

implying that jewelry should not be discouraged at every turn. Better they jew in secret (punishable by law) then make it publicly permissible.

Japs think the Star of David is just a generic occult symbol.

Japs think the Star of David is just a generic occult symbol.

Let me post

You might also want to try Metal Sonic Hyperdrive. It has new controls and the level design is challenging but man is it faithful to the best of Sonic level design.

Also anyone knows how to edit sprites in Street Fighter 2?

I started making a folder with only patched games. My focus is on translation patches, but I'm also collecting fixes as well. Once I'm done, I'm thinking of sharing it with you guys. Would there be any interest in this kind of thing? Only roms, though, because sharing the isos would take way too much bandwidth.

Oh boy another fan game nintndo shit down.

I actually keep around an old rom hack I tried my hand at when I was a kid of Sonic 2.

It's a broken shitty mess but can still be played to an extent

Super Mario RPG - Hard Mode. All it does is double every enemy and bosses HP and attack. No complete bullshit like pic related. It's good if you want to replay the vanilla game but not completely curbstomp everything. I couldn't find the download link, so I uploaded my copy.
my.mixtape.moe/jhnckm.smc

If they did, jokes on them. I have the patched iso on my HD. And I already beat it.

If you want to play the gen 3 Pokemon games, try Emerald 386 and Fire Red Omega. They're pretty much the same as the originals, but slightly harder and you can catch all the pokemon without trading or events.

Nice man, I didn't say it was or at least didn't mean too, but I really hope this slides under the radar.

Patch that restores FFV's GBA music and sound to the quality of the SNES:
romhacking.net/hacks/563/