Upcoming vidya

We haven't had one of these for a while so I'm making another one

Whats future games are you optimistic about Holla Forums?
Here are my personal picks:

-Mount&Blade Bannerlord
-Serious Sam 4
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-MechWarrior 5
-System Shock 3
-Underlord Ascendant
-Squad
-Ready or Not
-Age of Empires 4
-Jurassic World Evolution
-EDF 5
-Agony
-Scorn
-Baldr Sky
-Phoenix Point
-Xenonauts 2
-Risk of Rain 2
-Little Witch Academia Chambers of Time
-Dragonball Fighters Z
-Blazblue Cross Tag Battle
-Shenmue 3
-Dominions 5
-Monster Hunter World
-REmake 2
-Metro Exodus
-Outcast Second Contact
-Call of Chtulu
-Pathologic 2
-They are Millions
-Vampyr
-Spellforce 3
-Lost Sphear
-Secret of Mana Remake

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ux9yd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

t.cuckchan
go back normalfag

What happened with that gachimuchi VN which was on steam some weeks ago?

Don't sage your own thread user.

As for the games you listed, I'm surprised that you're "optimistic" about Age of Empires 4
Come on now user. Do you have any news that gives any hope at all?

I don't know much about the Shenmue series but it does look like a good game

Personally I'm hyped for the new upcoming SMT V. I don't own a switch so hopefully it comes out on 3DS but I haven't checked much news for it. IV was good though, and its gotten me interested in the series.

This. Also why would you be optimistic about SS3 and the fucking secret of mana remake?

Its made by Relic with Microsoft not having much creative control.
Might surprise me

Neurath is working on it and he agrees that this and Underworld aren't going to be mass appeal games so hes focusing heavily on gameplay.
Its why I didn't list the Remake that looks pretty meh.
Its looking pretty good so far from what they showed.

Well, link something if you've got it, a screencap, a youtube embed, an article, anything that shows what you've seen user
This is kind of a really vague thread here

I remember when it was shilled here and somebody made a pretty webm of a trailer, but with the music replaced by Delphonics' Ready or not". The version on youtube is a piece of shit. Anybody have it?
none
I'm rarely even cautiously optimistic nowdays and have completely foregone tracking game release dates. There are just games I want to see how they'll turn out because lately it feels like FELLS like, I don't know how real it is games are becoming good again. Maybe I've been hyping myself for gigantic failures like Stillborn, NuMale Sky and the like, but lately most games are boring at worst. I don't know, just a thought.
I want to see how Ready or Not turns out to be, if anything, the shills lead me to believe the few people working on this actually care about their game.
Been a fan of Serious Sam for the longest time, but Croteam's been disapointing me since 3. Jebem jim majku.
Scorn looked good as a concept, but the alpha footage looked flat and systematic instead of captivating, confusing and alive. Agony looks more promising, but I can't stand how the engine looks, can't focus on anything and they seem to be pushing the whole "hellish tiddies :DDD" theme too much.
Risk of Rain 2 I try not to think about too much because if that turns out to be shit it'll hurt.
I wonder if Metro Exodus is going to be single player or sandbox. And if it's going to be sandbox, will it be Ubi-sandbox or Stalker?

I still believe.

I didn't eve list it becuase its vaporware at this point.
They delayed it at least 5 times

oh well. made in abyss game when?

fuck Japan

no, they're completely right to ignore samey triggershit, little witch academia is just compounding all the problems all their other works have had so far.

Hi /a/

also I'm going to be picking up okami HD, raiden V, Yakuza 6, .hack GU last recode. None of them are new really, but I'm happy to keep expanding my library and having more to play. Plus I'm eager for a new shooter.

i only visit the threads for the 1 or 2 shows I watch each season, triggershit is irredeemable

Game Tengoku is also being released
Old but pretty good

Tannenberg.

added to my list, now I wanna play the saturn version. I hope it gets a physical release, either local or asian-english.

Deja vu.

Verdun had a limit of 32 players, right?
They just need to advertise it as Battlefield with no niggers and they're good.
Certainly looks better than Verdun which was a mess at launch.
Should be expected from a small, glad they pull through thought.

They're also adding more gamemodes, weather system, bullet penetration, fundamentals change due to there being less trenches, melee combat, etc., all they need now are horses.

Damn, thats way better than I was expecting

oh, I forgot about this one, I'm extremely excited for this. Can't wait to hear the new rendition of SLC.

I choose to still believe.

I will definitely pirate it to be safe though

Super Mario Odyssey, but I'm probably never going to buy a Switch because I'm fed up with Nintendo's bullshit.

I may get a switch for the new umihara kawase game. Blade Strangers is also a game I'll be getting.

Still waiting for completion-tier:

I can fap to this.

Just got a new trailer too

until it's stated otherwise, it's exclusive. Besides, I'll always support my girl.

Sure, guess I'll go buy a PS4 for Nioh, Nier and Ace Combat

I did, those are the definitive versions after all

All I got on my radar right now is;
Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories/Disaster Report 4
Acceleration of Suguri 2
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (Provided it isn't localized by NISA)
Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Raiden V: Director's Cut
Blade Strangers (if Nicalis doesn't fuck over the devs like they've done to others)
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
Etrian Odyssey V
River City: Rival Showdown
and the next umihara kawase

All I need is for them to announce a new Twin Stick controller for it and I'll have my game of the year for 2018.

we just have to wait for hori. wait is there a USB one? Maybe it'll already be supported.

Almost forgot this chink shit

How exactly?

didn't have to wait for 'em, nier on pc's still got problems and I'm sure the usual headaches associated with ports will hit ace combat 7 and nioh.

I can't wait to see the chaos this game is going to produce when it finally releases.

If Degica is the publisher for the western release it will get a PC version. Every game they handle now pretty much gets a PC port done by them.

The ones they made for the HD release of Operation Moongate HD both use USB. The 360 works on PCs natively and the PS3 one works on PS4 (TV Vita too) since lots of japs use it for Senko no Ronde 2 and the 2hu Virtual On clone

well now where the fuck do I get the ps3 stick…

WWE 2K18

You did because they were announced months if not years before their launch.
Just like you're waiting for an Raiden V port, guess the Xbone version is the definite version right?
Only if you're too dumb to drag and drop files
1080p60fps here with a CPU from 2012
Recent Bandai Namco ports have been great, so great that Tekken 7 runs better and has better netcode on PC than on the PS4.
Its Kekmo and Team Ninja so it might be borked, but it will still run better than on the PS4 and PC folk get all the DLC for free while PS4 folk will have to wait for a whole month before the Complete Edition.

Butthurt and salt will sure be had
I'll be having some fun in the meantime

Nigger, Degica owns Studio Saizensen since their old publisher Agatsuma Entertainmment went bankrupt

Just get Firepro nigger
Since the microtransactions bullshit didn't work they'll just slap more DLC in their shitty shallow game.

I really like how in Visual Studio + Xamarin + MonoGames I can write my C# once and just click compile to Windows/iOS/Android.

The AAA dev studios are full of fucking garbage programmers.

Unless you live in japan and can actually browse used video game stores in person you're shit out of luck unless you want to pay 600 to 1000 dollars for one.
Your best bet is to wait to see if they announce a new one or make a custom one using NES Quickshots like this guy did; archive.is/ux9yd

Degica doesn't own Studio Saizensen, they only picked up the publishing rights to Umihara Kawase for the Vita and PC. If Degica owned Studio Saizensen then Blade Strangers wouldn't be published by NIcalis.

Shit you're right

m8 i don't care, I like buying games and I get nothing out of buying pc games. I've been a PC gamer for my entire life and I'm happy to move away from it. I have my reasons.

I have those things lying around my shop, I guess I just may have to do this, but hopefully a PS4 stick comes out.

Don't tell me you actually like the chink made packaging.
That shit hasn't been worth a dick since 5th Gen

I might get a Bloodbornestation4 if Ace Combat 7 and Dreams are good.
Wasn't some new ZoE game also coming to PC? That and butterlord might convince me of upgrading my potato.

You'd wish, it's actually undead.

When I post in these kinds of threads I feel bad, as if I'm shilling.

They were saying SS4 would be released as far back as 2014. Let it go, man.

Only thing I'm excited about in the near future is nioh PC port.

Yelp, and I had hope. If they do this lying garbage we can already tell what the actual game might be.

Its going to be the next Duke Nukem Forever, watch.

So? Japan unironically loves RWBY, what's the point of pandering to them so badly?

Why are you trying so hard to fit in user?

Speaking of Comiket games when are Robotron and the Link remake coming out?

Top retard.

But user, YOU'RE one person.

Ace Combat 7 isn't exclusive

I dunno you say that now but my copy of gravity rush remastered significantly appreciated in value

ok

Yeah, so worth it

when I paid for it, it wasn't expensive. Plus the actual ownership is nice.

I am cautiously optimistic for Megaton Rainfall and Elex. Very cautiously.

That's a lot of fucking optimism OP. I'm only hopeful for MonHun World, Bannerlord, and maybe one other thing I'm forgetting about.

What anime is this?

Ahah, no

Megaton Rainfall looks fucking insane.
Even if the gameplay is meh the scope it has will just cover that shit up, goddamn.
Piranha is going to fuck up, they still don't understand what made the first two Ghotics and the original Risen so good.

Most of it will likely end up mediocre but some nice surprises might arise.
Also want to see what From, Platinum and Itsuno are cooking.

Riding Beaner Bean
Itsa single OVA, but its really fucking good.
Ever watched or heard about Gunsmith Cats?
Its by one of the co creators of this.

silly me, I forgot about the DRM of owning the actual hardware. DRM is everywhere, lung DRM sucks man.

Calm down user

hold on gotta crack the posting drm by clicking the new reply button

I really want Monster Hunter World to be good. I won't be mad if it's not, but I'd prefer that games in a series I enjoy end up being good.

Also Code Vein. I want that to be a good game, too, because it looks like Dark Souls, but from Japan.

Sure user, keep on shitposting

Code Vein looks like garbage and a poor attempt of Namco at trying to get the Souksfags after they lost From to Kadokawa.
The animations look iffy as well
Is this bait?

(very nice)
Kinda yeah, but like I said, I want it to be good. As in: I'd prefer it if it were good, but I won't lose any sleep if it's not. I don't understand when people are sad or angry about games being good/bad.

And yes, that was just a little funposting on my part.

off subject but what is that from?

Energy Kyouka!!

They hype up shit because marketers and peer preassure.

Read the Manga though it a nice adaption, but it gets nowhere close to the manga.
They also pussied out by making her brother unrelated by blood

You figure for a series that has been dormant for 4 years that "fans" listen to every bit of news regarding it. Or realize that they're using this as a test game for the point system and forth weapon mechanics to see how fans react to it like they did with Marz. Like it's pretty fucking obvious this is all build up for Virtual On V especially when you thrown in the fact that they're adding Virtual On to yakuza, doing a crossover DLC with Senko no Ronde 2 and prepping for a new line of model kits.

I mean, I guess. I just think it's gay to have an emotional attachment to something like a video game being good or not.

Nicely done user
you used the version if the manga where she looks like a fucking nigger though

Why would someone even be here in the first place if that wasn't the case?

I didn't make it, just googled the name and this was one of the image results.
Can somebody explain to me the trope in anime where a woman exposes herself to men and then punches them? If she changes her mind halfway/right afterwards, why punch the guy?

She shoved them
Its the dominating pro slut trope

Is that why Asuka kicked Shinji?
I did just make this one though.

shit, I just realized it would've been funnier if I had left the mailto:sage part unstretched just to cover the censor bar on his dick instead of the whole thing. What do you think? we have 3 different versions of the same pic now, what the fuck

For a moment I thought that was the trailer music. It made it seem a thousand times better than I thought

If the RE2 remake turns out to be in the same style as the first remake I'll get my hopes up, until then I feel only nagging dread because that is not what I think it will be. Other than that Im looking forward to the next exanima update which should drop soon.

There's a Call of Cthulhu game coming? That could be neat, too bad it wont have the comfy lovecraft racism.

I think you misread my post. I said an emotional attachment to something being good or not, not the concept of games in general.

thanks

I am prepared for the hype/disappointment cycle.

I hate watching this because I always have to sit through it since the music is so catchy, but I just end up noticing all the errors I made.

I don't. You did well.

Kill yourself

That sentence doesn't make sense, you can think of halfchan what you want but they actually play and enjoy games there.

It's complete garbage and fucking terrible even by Russian meme game standards.

There are just a few errors with the timing of each cut, but it's due to how short each clip is compared to the pace of each part of the song. Nothing all that major, though. There are a few parts that I really like such as the battering ram and the cell phone. Glad you like it.

I didn't make the trailer for shilling purposes even if I am really excited for it since I love SWAT and Rainbow Six but more as a proof of concept about how the slightest bit of editing and mixing up music choice can go a long way. If they wanted classical music, I would've gone with Purcell to get across that ULTRA VIOLENCE bit that is so heavily emphasized on.

Resized the censor bar and used a colored (you) to keep with the theme, the other one looks kinda dull. At least it stayed consistent with the page itself.

Nah man, I think you struck gold with this. Got a feeling it's one of those things where the more you tinker with it, the worse it gets.
As for shilling, I can't know who's who, I'd like to believe you're telling the truth, so I guess I will. The whole

Shenmue 3
I dont give a fuck, I just want to fight Lan Di. I've been waiting almost 20 years to finish the story. I'm hyped but I know that I will finally sit down and finish the game completely disappointed. Oh well…

Get your pedoshit out of here.

kek, nicely done
Saved

Same has people here, except these
Type faggots come straight from there, all he needed to be completely blatant would be to post facebook frog.

thanks, but next time, ask for permission before saving :^)
I'm curious how the fan Tomb Raider game will turn out, that's all I can think of.

This Skywanderers thing seems like a competent memecraft + empyrion

Absolutely none. My hopes keep getting crashed every single fucking time. At this point I expect nothing. I only hope that certain titles don't suck too much.
I keep my eyes on Ace Combat 7 and MH World and the latest Metro I guess. Though Metro will most likely end up like your average abhorrent Far Cry clone with every mechanic downgraded to pander to the average double-digit IQ casualfag.

Can I get sauce please?

Why not make your own vidya?

Realistically, its a several year learning process and you probably wont, but if things are going to be so disappointing, you could at least try to fix them. At the very worst, youre learning a new skill so there are worse way to spend time

Those alone make next year amazing for me.

Phoenix Point and Butterlord

Nevermind. I found it.

The new metro game

I had forgotten it.

Do you really need to open old wounds?

you got some shit taste

We're you high when you watched the trailers?

Absolutely none because the video game industry is dead. But let me tell you about Super Adventure Island. I just played it for the first time and it's fucking amazing, and the sequel is inexplicably an action RPG, but it's more or less Zelda II but better. Fuck pinning your hopes on upcoming games with will inevitably disappoint, go discover some gems from the good old days that flew under your radar the first time around.

What is this memespeak?