Cuphead

So, anyone thinks that there will be updates in the future?

I just want to thank that guy that called it "Cuckhead"

This game just came out and I'm sick of it. Is Cuphead the Undertale of Dark Souls?

This place is filled with millenials who pretend to like and play old games, this is most likely their first exposure to a run 'n' gun that they can play without feeling stupid.

I think Cuphead might be my new favorite game. Recommend any good YouTuber gameplay?

You again?

Golly, I sure hope the goons don't shitpost this thread past the bump limit or force the mods to bumplock it.
It would be a shame if newfags didn't know to report, filter, and not reply to them.

OneyPlays, obviously. The guy playing is actually good at the game.

I believe someone in a previous thread said it was originally going to be a trilogy, but that turned into 2 or 3 planned expansion packs

I want to rub those thighs.

The rules are only make new threads when the previous thread has hit page 13 or post 700.
The last thread is only on page 8.

Mark already said this shit in the last thread.

Mark also didn't bother cleaning up the shitposting in the last few threads even though it was reported, so does it really matter what he said?

DONT LEWD THE FUCKING DRAGON YOU FUCK!

Mark and goons just see Cuphead threads as another Undertale/FNAF general, of course they don't want to do anything about it because god forbid that running an imageboard requires you to actively participate in making it shitpost-free.

Everyone else in the show and manga is worst girl

am i the only person who actually doesnt like the art style of the game

Yes.

If they didn't want people to desire her they wouldn't have made her so cute and gave her such wide hips and thick juicy thighs.

(checked)
That's the stuff!

No.
When is anyone the only one? You're not special.

Me what?

I mean, I don't dislike it, but I don't particularly like it either

It's 40% gameplay discussion, 50% angry shitposting by retards and 10% Cala Maria lewds, if it were Undertale or FNAF the ratio would be 5/25/70

You know what I'm talking about, grandpa

When purge comes all make sure to find you, and undo the mistakes that god made.

Grandpa? I'm 24, you are some sort of retard who believes that everyone sharing a certain opinion is the same person?

I think you should go back to reddit with this "muh pure untouchable character" garbage meme.

My mistake. It's a nicer thought than thinking two people share the same inane opinion.

He's right, though. You're a filthy pervert.