Shadow of War Ending Leaked

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/392548387

I'd have linked directly to the video, but the kikes at Warner Bros. have taken it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CfEr4E5
archive.is/IGRNe
community.wbgames.com/t5/Shadow-of-War/ct-p/ShadowOfWar
twitter.com/shadowofwargame/
universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
archive.is/Hnyjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums needs a patented Nemesis system

Amazing.

Reminds me of Azura's Wrath

Is this the first singleplayer oriented game to really fully implement the whole lootbox and microtransaction bullshit? Is this going to be the new standard of games over the next 4-6 years and beyond?

Isn't Shelob also just some regular person now? I remember something retarded like that.

Tolkien is rolling in his fucking grave right now.

The first game wasn't really faithful as well. He's been spinning for a while now.

He has been ever since WB grabbed the rights for the franchise.

I'm sure Tolkien spinning in his grave could power all of the UK by now.

I kinda hope so, if only because it's bound to accelerate the crash of this whole cancerous industry.

Sure is [current year] in here.

Spidergirl I think. But if anyone expected some sort of faithfulness to the lore after the first game, they might actually be retarded.

it will be (for triple ayyy games and subsequently lower budget games) if the consumer masses don't make an effort to protest this and resist succumbing to their degenerate urges of giving money to the jews. And they will succumb. Video games are fucking dead we should kill ourselves right now

Given how easy people were duped into throwing out money because of charity, WB probably revolutionized a new method of jewry by employing virtue signaling to get more shekels. Watch out, next companies will do this next.

A crash will only happen if normalfags wise up and stop buying this shit. We all know this won't happen; these fucks keep giving out money for subpar products and act surprised everytime it doesn't deliver, or even worse delude themselves the game was good just to justify their money's expenditure to not look like absolute doofus in front of everyone.

So great boss fight huh?

Details?

at least use their archive.

Is it even an ending or just a cliffhanger for another sequel?

Oh fuck it's Prince of Persia 2008 all over again!

wew

pic related

i think it is.
Devil may cry 4, Dead space 3, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and more.

Fucking webm and save, goddamn it. Only shit I found is from that Yong guy.

Nah, mankind divided did it first. Not only it had microtransactions, but they were restricted to one playthrough only.

Bet it's Helm Hammerhand which is also fucking impossible. And good job Talion and Celebrimbor, you fucks should have taken that offer to go to LOTR Heaven, "Nothing will be forgotten" indeed.

I don't even know what's worse

Apparently it's Isildur.

Which is still fucking retarded.

And I thought they couldn't get any worse, yet they can still prove me wrong after the massive lore rape, profiting from that dead employee into a fat orc with a guitar, and now this.

Do they think they are making fans of tolkiens world a favor by plastering recognizable names on completely different bullshit?

as someone who buys cancerous dlc ridden games even this is too much for me

I hope Christopher Tolkien's old age means he's out of touch with video games and doesn't know about what is being done to his father's world.

a-user I…

He's a shekelmeister, he'll create some "strong opinions" then quietly gets some hush money to shut up.

My blood still boils after this.

He obviously isn't a fan of the movies, so its safe to say he probably doesn't care about games. Having said that I am going to dread the moment he kicks the bucket, because there is no fucking guarantee his heirs won't sell LotR rights wholesale to WB. Then we will see the franchise being milked of all its worth.

wew

Tolkien lost the rights to his work while he was still alive, Christopher clearly resents it as he said that he despises jewwood for turning LotR into an action flick.

Wait, what?
Isn't he the reason why a Silmarillion adaptation isn't being made because he loathes the movies so much?

Indeed, but don't be naive, he and the Tolkien Estate keeps complaining and then they get into a settlement, they might be wary on adaptations, but don't be blind to the fact they're still getting money.

Basically, the same shtick we've been seeing for decades.

Burgers truly are trash

Hitler shows us the way yet again.
Although did the boston salt party even get organized? I thought it was just a bunch of anons doing their own thing and maybe laughing about it in the threads.

You know, if they're going to make a canon character into a secret ringwraith, the very least they could do is make it one that is open ended enough to be sensible. Which is, admittedly, probably none, but they could've tried harder.

Key points.

I bet that's gonna be their pathetic excuse.

I just want a game where you need to destroy an enemy army, and that's your goal from the very start. No prophecies or cursed items or anything. Just you defeating an army. Is that so hard to fucking get?

Mount and blade

Doesn't have enough layers to the idea of taking out militaries. I want a game where you can set fire to supply depots, poison water supplies, and all sorts of shit like that.

MGS3?

We should get something started

Tolkien's spirit is pissed
His family is pissed
Lorefags are pissed
I'm pissed
Why the fuck can't they just leave good creative works alone? People continuously ask for more even though the end result is going to be more garbage added onto the pile. The worst part is I see it here all the time too, and I know nobody here actually wanted this (hopefully) but it still irks me when I see it about different franchises.

Be happy the things you love in gaming are dead or have died off. Otherwise developers and publishers will shit over all of it and end up bastardizing it. Then you have kids and other people who grow up/play it and then that becomes the norm and everything else before it is forgotten.

reminds me of how one of the TF2V guys talked about how someone pointed him at a thread about their mod popped up on cuckchan and how cuckchan Holla Forums wouldn't touch it because there were instructions to build a no-steam client

Not trying to shill for the game, but I'd say it's pretty silly to take a reviewer or an early player rushing through the game at face value when it comes to how microtransactions affect the gameplay.
Everything released up to this point has pretty thoroughly indicated that the microtransactions are for people who don't play video games and don't have the autism to keep playing the game because you enjoy the gameplay. Not saying it's not cancer, but if a reviewer or speedrunner bitches about grind then I would hope most people would be inclined to translate that into "requires effort."

Wasn't the original novel recently voted best English novel of all time or something? Even beating out a lot of millennial fan favorites like Harry Potter. I'd like to think that, despite it being turned into a franchise and being subsequently whored out, the legacy is still alive to some degree.

I'm honestly not sure how "at least they're getting paid" is supposed to soften them raping the lore. LotR is a work of significant cultural impact and it feels to me that we've allowed a bit of our collective soul to be sold along with it. It's like someone telling you they've been pimping out one of your family members… but that you shouldn't feel as bad because she got paid for it.

these are some advanced levels of faggotry

What are the chances they were simply too shit at the game to finish it?
How incompetent can game journalism get?

What microtransactions did it have?

You can buy red orbs and proud souls in the special edition, completely useless, but you can.

LOL

Is the final boss a qte again?

What happens to the token black guy?

the official discord might be a good place to start
discord.gg/CfEr4E5

I feel pure anger over a group of subhuman game developers shitting on a franchise that had been tended to dearly by it's creator.

and because of how jewish this game is, the only way to destroy this thing, and prevent others from following, is to drop the developers into molten gold at the center of Mt Goldberg.

>D-don't pay attention to how horrible this new game is goys, I-I mean guys
t. Schmitt Shekelstein.

Why did you have to remind me

This vvv

You stupid fucks stop saying everything will be an industry standard because some game made a poor decision.
The series wasn't that popular already and I doubt normalfags will buy it with the DLC up the ass.

I'm not even familiar with this shit game but did they basically put Celebrimbor, the elf that did the 3 hidden elven rings and made him evil?
Holy shit is Tolkien revolving in his grave.

Holy shit that looks boring.

Is anyone else spreading the spoilers?
I made a throwaway plebbbit account and pm'd some people
got a somewhat decent amount off butthurt

Keep up the good work.

Keep in mind, the eye atop Barad-Dur isn't actually an eye there, it was metaphorical for Sauron knowing everything that goes on in his domain and what frodo saw in the mirror. So the greatest elven smithmaster who was known to be prideless and selfless, who died trying to defend his people and created the 3 greatest rings, somehow becomes the corrupted evil monster and combines with Sauron because lul, corruption, and fuses into an eye that doesn't actually exist to become Nu-Sauron.

That's actually a pretty fucking shit thing to do. You'll affect maybe dozens of people. Just distribute the ending video as a launch trailer. People will be in too far before they realize what it is. People will share that shit before they even watch it just out of excitement.

Tolkien is drilling his way to China right now.

>He doesn't remember the Boston Salt Party
Newfags really should lurk more.

The video got shoa'd and i don't know if anyone saved it, and even if they did all re-uploads would probably get automatically deleted too

Oh please, I'll take Holla Forums any day over that bullshit.

Man, that shit game is almost two years old.

Now that I think about it, I should have expected this. People were trying to do say that the orcs dindu nuffin and that the elves and humans were just keeping poor orcy down for awhile now. So of course they ignore that the orcs were eating people, and their own. Oh and something about they were going to usher in a new era with an industrial revolution, because that worked out great for Mordor and Isengard, the orcs and their masters totally didn't turn those places into shit holes.

…what?

Its sad really.

When did people become such jackasses about being "spoiled"

Tolkien is probably spinning in his grave hard enough to open an actual portal to Middle Earth right now.

50% aren't even white

If Tolkien had been WW2 generation instead of WW1 how would LOTR have changed?

If Tolkien had been WW2 generation instead of WW1 how would LOTR have changed?>>13535115

There are people on this very board right now who think batman "combat" is good.

Tolkien was buried in South America?

These games' combat seemed to me like Batman was focusing on one guy instead of bouncing around everyone

Or if the economy itself tanks massively and the this bubble that we're in bursts and normalfags no longer have extra money laying around. This probably will happen.

Proof the developers have no idea what the fuck a Balrog actually is.

Wtf is a Maiar?

So yeah Balrogs were not fucking godzilla shit tier monsters, they were fucking fallen godlings.

this pm alone made it all worth it

I can't believe it. Is too bad even for current year.

I just wanted a game to command and redeem orcs.

I don't understand why people harp on about how great the nemesis system was in the first game, the game is so easy that you'll never experience it.

No such thing.

Most people are bad at games.
At least this one has a hard mode that does something other than increase damage taken.

Keep in mind who people are that have a "voice" in this industry.

Why doesn't the pigeon just jump?

More like the game is so poorly made that you'll be bored by its 10th iteration.
I love the idea of having so many generals spawn with immunity to everything that isn't fire or those mounted boars, really great design here. Super varied! Especially when slightly later in the game you can shit fire and those boars are easily to come by.

Wait.. Wasn't the deal between the Tolkien Estate and Warner covering only The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings? Warner shouldn't even touch with a ten foot pole anything Silmarillion based legal grounds. So what's Celembrimbor doing in the game?

This applies to many things in the world, once the genie gets out of th bottle its too late.
Worse when its directed or done in purpose.

Celembrimbor was in the lord of the rings, though.

He was mentioned, rather.

Message him and call him a canadacuck. Ask him how he likes trudeau.

So… they did a Marvel Movies?

They also forced in that black ranger from gondor, who also makes his own ring iirc. They're shoving as much shitty fanfic and diversity as they can, sense and knowledge be damned.

That comparison is rather unfair since pidgeon doesn't have written instructions and has much smaller brain, putting it at disadvantage

Than a game journo? Source?

i don't give a shit about LOTR lore and i found that backstory stupid. Who is writing this drivel?!

Smaller brains doesn't mean dumber though, I mean Einstein had a small brain and he was pretty smart.

You sure about that

here you go
Reddit seems to drying up any suggestion on where to spread next?
also get off your asses and help me spoil you lazy faggots

To some extent, I blame the movie for that. Still, that is disappointing, because that is far more interesting than a dumb beast.

Should probably double jump tbh

What an unsettling person.

I remember an user talking about the black dude who makes his own ring of power, not sure if he does as apparently it's one Celebrimbor and the protag make together, but the black dude has his own postgame dlc. So they might be making him the new protagonist for future LOTR games.
A lot of the articles are gushing about how diverse and forward thinking and necessary it was

archive.is/IGRNe

Be kind. He was lobotomized as a child.

Yep. I liked the first game. This is slightly above their average boss battle. Remember, you fight Sauron and it's a QTE fight.

That's what happens when your uber race can't resist interracial sex.

It's like he isn't capable of understanding why you step on a cockroach when you see it.

Industry circlejerk, the Nemesis System was so innovative that these fucks got multiple awards for that turd, the game is still shit.

considering the only other game to attempt to implement it is X-com 2, did the industry really circle jerk over it?

I'll spam the redditards.
show me what you wrote I'm the pm's.
I'll copy and paste a fuckton. have a troll account I've been meaning to get banned, so this should be fun!

Yes, they didn't try implementing it because they are just that lazy and incompetent.

Only journos.

Soldak Entertainment has been doing it for years now but they don't count because they're small indies and didn't give their system a cool name.

Why does the birdo wear the mask?

You know who else has been doing it for years? Fucking board games that feature opponents. Because essentially the Nemesis system is other players competing for the same thing.

Because he is a fooking legend.

I'm not sure if you guys are to lazy to help or don't know how to so i made a shitty guide

So Talion becomes one of the Nazgûl and Celebrimbor fuses with Sauron and becomes the Eye that sits atop Barad-dûr

Fuck I hate redditors.

That beef guy is a massive SJW faggot.

But it is true or a lie of the internet? It is just too retarded.

Seriously, it is that true? it sounds too retarded.

Not even too much to animate, just low-effort.

It shocks me that there are people on the internet now who think trying to explain how you hurt their feelings will get you to stop. How retarded can these people be?

I don't give a fuck about LOTR sidestory fan-fiction stories. It's fucking stupid.

Soucer

This actually explains a lot of this shit actually.

Holy hell, this game is shaping up to be a mountain of shit. I'll still pirate it if given the chance.

Wouldn't this mean MMOs have been doing it for decades?

i am making a troll account right now. this will be great

Even DSP beat the game, DSP is smarter then your average video game journalist.

Can confirm, if you don't give your system a cool name, it's not cool.

They might as well kill themselves! If you're not a big indie with room filled with skillets colored hipsters, you're doing it wrong. I bet journalist don't even cover them!

What retarded expansions do you expect with this shit?

Top fucking pep

Meh, for me it's not like the Salt Party was. The game feels too irrelevant to care. The anger you're getting from reddit is pretty good tho. I'm surprised anyone cares about the game.
They probably just go to reddit and facebook. They haven't actually been on the internet, not really.

Kinda like those writers I'm using the term very loosely , who claimed to be writing lovecraftian fiction but go out of their way to make it as inclusive and happy ended as possible as a fuck you to Lovecraft for being a "racist". I remember a while back an user shared a twitter screencap of one of the "writers" saying they were going to remake his work into a positive force for diversity and happy endings for his being a racist. Or something to that effect. Standard sjw operating procedure. Take the initial product, that was created with ingenuity and imagination and insert your political ideology and beliefs into it full bore, showing no regard for consistency, themes, or lore, instead using it however you can as a vehicle to further your political agenda.

Meh, for me it's not like the Salt Party was. The game feels too irrelevant to care. The anger you're getting from reddit is pretty good tho. I'm surprised anyone cares about the game.
They probably just go to reddit and facebook. They haven't actually been on the internet, not really.

Kinda like those writers I'm using the term very loosely , who claimed to be writing lovecraftian fiction but go out of their way to make it as inclusive and happy ended as possible as a fuck you to Lovecraft for being a "racist". I remember a while back an user shared a twitter screencap of one of the "writers" saying they were going to remake his work into a positive force for diversity and happy endings for his being a racist. Or something to that effect. Standard sjw operating procedure. Take the initial product, that was created with ingenuity and imagination and insert your political ideology and beliefs into it full bore, showing no regard for consistency, themes, or lore, instead using it however you can as a vehicle to further your political agenda.

Women need to be beaten regularly.

What, are you sexist or something you shitlord? We live in a post-truth world, grow the fuck up already.

omg hod did u no

Women need to be beaten regularly.

What, are you sexist or something you shitlord? We live in a post-truth world, grow the fuck up already.

It's what happens when you take bullies out of the social ecosystem. You get all these soycucks that were never taught that sucking it up is the only way the bullying will ever stop.

FUCKING NIGGER-CHAN! START WORKING!

here's some more sodium chloride
I'm just one guy imagine what could happen if you fags actually got involved too

You're doing God's work user.

Is there no way to watch this without giving IGN more clicks?

I'm trying to expand to omegle what would be a good tag to use ? video games? lord of the rings?

This is the most pants on head retarded ending I have ever seen. It makes Telltale games look like masterpieces.

fake news, not even going to give you a (you)

I really don't think enough people give enough of a shit about this game to make omegle work.

well i found one person
but you're right this isn't on the same level as fallout 4 but it's fun nonetheless

So, we have to wait for TESVI for another salt party?

Pretty much, what other huge normalfag games are there? Cant spoil shit like PUBG

About the only other normalfag games WITH a plot to spoil would Souls games, except those require a month of autistic flowcharts to know what the plot was in the first place.

You need to make it shorter so they can read it before they can process it. Divide the sentence up into smaller segments.

Fuck. That's going to take years, and with the vast majority of publishers shitting out games no one cares about we don't have much to work with. We could try to with AssCreed Origins though.

an one more for good measure

At this point they should have made their own fucking universe instead of raping the lore of LOTR.

I'm fairly convinced the bubble is already slowly popping, we're already seeing massive levels of underemployment and unemployment for college kids who are hopelessly in debt with barely enough money to cover themselves because their education is now worthless while the costs of education skyrocket. It's not 60 some year old grandmothers that are the main market of videogames, it's the 13-35 year old audience, the same audience that's now fucked over by the global elites. When the primary market is fucked over and is pegged down to working poor levels of wealth they won't be thinking about videogames or movies, they'll be thinking about having enough money to scrape by for the week. Shit happened to me, I regret it everyday.

Years ago college meant a good job that would solidify you as the middle class where you did have extra money to spend even after bills, but all it means now is you have a piece of paper and only through nepotism will you ever get a decent job. In fact it's almost worse to try and be a minimum wageslave when you have a degree because no company will touch you since you're liable to leave at the first better opportunity.

that was always the case, silly.

How to succeed in the modern world:

If you are anyone else, you are playing life on hardmode.

Raping Toliken is the whole point.

Living is like the Dark Souls of life

lurkfag answering the call.
already shitposted screencap of spoilers to instagay
made sure to add plenty of hashtags and emojis to increase chances of sperging

But thats relative and subjective

Here's some more, boys.

You can be poor and still have it easy if you happen to be a favorable target of one of the world's million charities and special interest groups.

Well, if nothing else we might get some decent Shelob Rule 34 out of this.

WOOW BUGGED CIVILIZATION MECHANICS

You know, I actually tried searching for porn of her after the trailer dropped and I found shockingly very little.

We might not even get porn of Human Shelob at all!

She looks like a fucking tranny. No thanks.

Excuse me for correcting you user, but there is no "easy mode" or "hardmode" to life. Everyone has to go through the same shitty "game mode" between birth and death, but the only difference is the tools you are use and the knowledge you have.

Fug :DDD

wtf has this site done to me? or did I finally find my tribe? you inspired me user, so many people hyped for this crap have their social media accounts open to comments, and I can't stop spamming spoilers!

Post salt, please.

waiting on more hauls, been pm'ing OP's for the last half hour.

I'm a retard.

Sorry, i'm to lazy to click on all 3 of the thumbnails, including with the one that just says Preferences & logout. Could you put guide into 1 mega images?

I've seen better Skyrim characters.

Until people can rip the model there won't be much porn if SFM is what you're discussing.

get around it mate, I mean the worst they can do is keep banning accounts right

t. someone that hasn't ever had to choose between food and seeing a doctor

I don't know what I'm more surprised by, the shitty fanfic-tier ending or that there are faggots who care about tolkien enough to care about the game enough to care about the ending being spoiled but not care about tolkien enough to be insulted by it.

Their investment into this piece of shit is purely because of the marketing and the hype

I can't wait until no one cares about this. Just like Asura's Wrath's true ending being behind DLC.

They don't care about Tolkien, they only know LotR because of the movies

first 8E8IGHTC-han and now this
are redditors unable to spell out imageboard names for some reason?
also did anyone spam/pm everyone in their discord yet?

Almost every game since 2000

My guess would be that they spell it like that so it's harder to search for. They think that by naming the beast they bring its wrath upon their heads.

Normalfag, get out!!!!

2014 8/b/ had raped gabe because of that, marking the begging of /baph/'s ruination tour.

Wasn't it because it was wordfiltered?
iirc steam has it that way, which caused h8techan to happen.

it seems /r/shadow_of_war has no active mods and would be a great target for spamming

Did they say that it's suppose to be canon with the movies?

That's just retarded shit you've read on the 360 Japan Bash season. Asura's Wrath doesn't lack an ending, that you need to buy DLC to see. The DLC has a huge retcon and gives a second ending, to what should have been the game's sequel.

Literal self-inserts.

Expect a Silmarillion movie trilogy in the not too distant future.

Would be pretty hilarious to see anyone try to justify this piece of garbage

Wait till final fantasy XV. Its already announced as 170 fucking gb.

Is that a whale dick?

No, that's a jew sneaking into user's basement from the top floor.

It's what happens when you leave coins lying around

When will they stop shitting on Tolkien's legacy? First The Hobbit films, then this. The man must be rolling in his grave.

He was rolling in his grave since the trilogy.

Also, I think I'm brainwashed or have brain cancer, because even knowing about all this shit I'm still interested. Help me.

That Kaldean or whatever his fucking make will shill Denuvo.

When they pressed out as many sheckles as possible.
Then, and only then, will they leave the leftovers and move on to the next big thing to destroy and mutilate.

What the fuck has happened? Are we really this far gone?

Jesus Christ.

Here are some more places to spread the good news
The official forum:
community.wbgames.com/t5/Shadow-of-War/ct-p/ShadowOfWar
official twitter:
twitter.com/shadowofwargame/
(I assume direct tweets will get drowned so i just PM'd account who responded to their posts)

(checked)
All this over a fucking triple-Ass title, the story of which is fanfiction tier and the gameplay of which is little better. Shit nigger, it's not like he's waiting with his dying breath for "muh holf-lyfe 3" or a new Dungeon Keeper game.
It's fucking Shadow of Modor: Electric Boogaloo for fuck's sake

The dawn of a new pasta?

You posted a new reply specifically to bait me to try and ruin an experience for me.

Why? How does hurting others make you feel good? Take a good long look at yourself bud. At the kind of person you're being. Why is this even worth it to you? It shouldn't be,

I hope you're able to look back on things like this someday and be ashamed. I'm sorry that you're stuck in a phase right now where hurting others and baiting for their attention is something that you actively seek to do.

Nobody who is living a fulfilling life would do petty things like this. Take this action of yours as symptom of your current state of mind. Recognize that something IS a little bit wrong with you, not because of what you tried to do to me, but because of the fact that you actively sought to do it - seeking some reward of me being either heartbroken or pissed off.

For a moment, as I read your first few words and realized what you were trying to do, I kind of was. But thinking about you, I'm not anymore. I'm more curious and saddened than anything. What kind of life are you leading right now that seeking negative attention from others is something you crave? How did you come to this point? Will you live out your life hurting others in petty ways? Will you ever grow up and think about the dumb shit you've posted? is it even your fault that you're like this? Bad parents maybe? As a father I'd consider myself a failure if my daughter was posting like this.

I'm not totally sure why I'm typing all of this. I guess I'm kind of hoping that at some point, if you read this, you'll think about yourself a little bit. I'm sure that at dust you'll see this long response and feel a bit of delight that you really upset someone. And you might read the whole damn thing laughing at me for being upset at something so small. But if you do, you've missed the point. I simply feel bad for you and I hope something here will lead to even a moment of self reflection.

Please reply back to me and answer some of my questions earnestly. I would be more than happy to talk about some of your problems, whatever they may be. Maybe I could even offer some advice! Everyone on this earth could use a nice chat sometimes.

You don't understand why they call it a bubble, user.

>I need (((academic))) studies to determine how I feel about things
This is your brain on Reddit leftism.

wow reddit really has arrived

why even live tbh

I sent out quite a few spoilers via twitter some time ago but I didn't get a single reply
I heard twitter implemented an option to block users without profile pics could that be it?
or do I need to verify my e-mail ?

Would the elf chick at least make a good sex slave?

Or is she a Western Female Character™?

It's about as much jewery as ass creed's 3/5 kangs edition.

The mods are starting to wise up
I attached a guide for a trick that should help you get around their pm block

These trips aren't too shabby, user, and neither are you.

Sounds lewd.

Do we know how long Warner Bros have the LoTR license for?

I actually want them to lose it back to EA. I didn't know how worse it could get.

Who knew that study would actually come in handy? Can't complain about spoilers if they increase your enjoyment, goy!

What's the channel?

If you think you can create a good spoiler post that will bait people, I'll use my old reddit account to do it. I haven't been there in years, so I might as well use it for something.

Alexander Jahans, check the /cow/ thread. It's always at the top of the catalogue. He's like Holla Forums's (or Holla Forums, what have you) version of a marginally more intelligent Chris Chan who wants to eat women, genocide natzees, and writes fanfiction about Doctor Who raping Donald Trump.

There's not much effort required; the self-assured superiority of the average redditor forces them to read everything to its conclusion, regardless of how nuanced or blatant you make it. Just give the following a try:

Talion becomes a Nazgul, and Celebrimbor fuses with Sauron to become the eye at the top of Barad-Dur. Eltariel becomes the new protagonist :)
Spoilers increase your enjoyment so don't blame me, blame the university of commieformia.
universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
Niggers are animals but jews are worse, always give kikes the bullet before the coon.
The only thing communism did right was kill millions of subhuman slavs and chinks

The more autistic the better tbh

more armchair psychology
apparently we are likely to become terrorists or something

Out of all of those, CCBattles seems the most chilled about it.

The Amberbrand Lithuanian subhuman I've been having a lengthy convo with is grade-A material for salt, especially of the armchair psychology-kind. All he cares about is muh soviet famine and muh spoilers Imma cry to the janitor (who takes his job VERY seriously)

i actually told some other guy i was spoiling the game because of Lithuania what a coincidence

Pure pottey.

Pure pottery

Managed to bait the mod to cry about his totally not-hurt fee fee. r_thedonald is quick to jump in to virtue signal some more.
This is up there with niggers who say Hitler can't paint and would rather have a child portrait by Tony Podesta in their living room.

Would rather have R34 of the giant spider tbqh famalamadingdong.

Watch them blame that donald trump board on there that Holla Forums hates with how often you shitpost about leftwingers.

Holy fuck, she looks liek Matt Damon

Thus, from the war of shitposting, from salt to tears, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of higher lulz, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of shitposting, with its several sources, having been originally breathed into a few sites or into one; and that, whilst this internet has gone cycling on according to the rapid spread of technology, from so simple a beginning endless fags most beautiful and most salty have been, and are still, Redditors.

Doing shit like pic related and pinning a random mod/prominent whiner in the subreddit is something they REALLY hate. This AmberBeard has been on a crusade for the past hour trying to rile up support against "those darn dash ebil natzees who wont let us enjoy vidya!" (Oh the irony)

Top tier shitposting, keep going !
i would like to see what commentary will be on the ban

The bonus of the block will be that accounts being made today and till 1 week before the release will still be able to cause lulz on release day, while it will get calm from now on.

Okay, what is your experience with it then, because I would love to hear it.

Don't bother its just (1) user.

So, tomorrow the game comes out, right?

What kind of retarded DLC do you expect?

another load of salt
seems i pissed of some edgy pajeet

Oh fuck… it is true.

Look at it, look and laugh or despair, whatever you prefer.

So now you've ruined it for me, you've ruined it for others and you've ruined it for yourself. What's the point of that?

What? I don't know much about the lore but aren't Balrogs really hard to kill?

Better question, isn't there just ONE Balrog and he is demigod levels of power?

I thought Tolkien said there were 7 Balrogs. Unless you're talking about the game which makes it even more retarded. "It's a spinoff" seems to be their only defense to lore rape.

do we know what the Mary Sue elf chick looks like yet?

No.

No.

Balrogs seem hard to kill in the movie because Gandalf was near the end of his life span as he was, he had to be reborn anyway. But in the lore of Middle-Earth several mortals have struck down Balrogs on their own without the power of rings. The protagonist of SoM is a ring wraith, he COULD do it.

There are dozens of Balrogs, only 7 of whom are spoken of specifically. Melkior had an army of them, not just a couple. When they fought the giant spider Ungoliant several hundred perished.

liek dis

You wish.

Is an aberration like Dragon Age Cisquisition's pig.

The ending getting put up on youtube the day before it's released is ridiculous. Valve would not have let this happen with HL3. They'd have recalled the game, redeveloped the ending and then sued the guy who broke the NDA into several reincarnations of bankruptcy.

I hope WB learns from this. If they don't care about their IP being leaked I don't care to play their IP.

The game was ruined long before OP made his post familia. Your salt was the point.

But in return most have died. I've yet to read anything about 1 mortal striking down a Balrog without dying. And Talion seems too weak to do it. Guess I should dust off that old Silmarillion my father had for a long time.

To be fair they might be faggots believing that the leaks would cause hype.

I'd ask if spidergirl Shelob at least looks good, but somehow I doubt it.

see

It reminds me of a fighting game arcade ending.

You know, I'd be happy to mess around in a Shadow of Mordor open world game as a qt elf grill, but since the SJW brain bug infestation, pretty much every female character made by western devs is guaranteed to look like a repulsive neanderthal.

Of course.

See for yourself. Hair mesh and textures look like Dragon Age.

HAHAHAHAHA

Whatever you do, don't read Discworld at or after Thud!.
Don't touch the you witch series either after the second one.

It's truly heartbreaking how Rhianna fucked over her father.

Kek

Oh god.

The bosses are already online to see, and for fuck's sake, this goes beyond the usual lore rape that came from Shadow of Mordor. This goes far beyond Fan Fiction levels of stupidity.

At least there won't be any more games, right?

which is it?

Oh poor soul, if it was just the Nazgul shit.

Both if you pay.

Buy the DLC to know that Cisquisition Elf's background as the Blade of Galadriel!

I didn't know that fanfiction writers were now taken as professional literature creators.

Or what she does after being defeated.

The world is a weird place.

Tolkien is a straight white male that made a universe of white people, and idealized white people from a paradise area, which centered around a story of hope against great evil and corruption. It was also one of the, if not THE driving force behind medieval fantasy in western culture. The whole point is to corrupt and ruin it.

its 100 gbs bud

I like to read those in angry pajeet beep bap beep accent.

lol

So, anyone stupid enouth to buy it?

To give an opinion about it and bully him?

Turns out you'll need 97 gigs of space on your hard drive to play Shadow of War.
archive.is/Hnyjk

Is that 100GB honestly going to prevent you from pirating it?
Is this the ultimate in anti piracy technology?
Should skyrim remaster remake use 8k texture?

Why the fuck games do need so much space right now? they don't even look that good nor use such good graphics.

Even on PS4?

whyy?????
its more of an anti-purchase measure than an anti-piracy measure tbqhwy

For what ever reason you want.
Don't disagree.

Because video game developers are so fucking retarded now that they have no idea how to code, program and let alone optimize their games.

And I guess they just don't care. They talk so much about consoles with so much storage capacity and shit but it means nothing if you can only have one or two games instaled.

They are also killing digitally purchased games to rely on disks, and I guess they still eat so much storage from the console.

It's little shit like this that pisses me off.

I wonder how bad the lootboxes are if even the "press" is going against Shadow of War.

Warner didn't pay enouth?

Reviewer consensus is that the "in-game market" is relatively unobtrusive (no constant pop-ups or ads for it and it doesn't take more space on the menu than any other tab), the natural loot drop is plentiful, no extra bullshit to go through to recruit high-skill Orcs, and the mainline campaign is actual fairly balanced.
It's only when you reach the post game/Act IV/"Shadow Wars" campaign that it becomes "Pay or Grind": Average Captain strength jumps several between each new siege mission (remember you can only recruit Orcs of a lower level than you), leaving up past the 30-40 range (what the endgame missions are scaled for) takes ridiculous amounts of XP, and if you didn't periodically return to previous regions to do sidequests to level up your old followers before the first ending, they'll be underpowered when the seiges start and die basically the instant they start fighting. The "True Ending" is retarded anyway, so complaints that it's hard to reach ring as kind of a moot point in my opinion.

Can you powerlevel in the beginning?

Also, any info about the two story expansions coming with the golden jew edition?

Now, I have a question. Who got the great idea of armor sets? I don't want to wear the same costume everyone uses.

Power level in the beginning: Not too much, you gain skill points more from completing main quests than leveling the first couple of chapters, and grunts give little XP. You could try doing it in the mid-game after unlocking the more useful story powers and opening up all the replayable side-quests, if you're patient.
Story DLC: very little detail has been given.
Blade of Galadrial: prequel/interquel mini-campaign with the frumpy elf assassin that looks like DA:I Sera as PC. Most likely depicting how she and Celebrimbor made it to Sauron's base after abandoning Talion, as that's the only time the player could have all their usual powers while playing as her.
Desolation of Morder: Post-post-game mini-campaign where the Token Nigger takes a Ring and infiltrates Mordor in an attempt to pull a WE WUZ LAWDY OF THE RANGZ on Sauron. Most likely set during the Shadow Wars and the Fugly Piglet Elf gives the Gondorians the New Ring after her epic fail, only thing that makes sense. Expect meta-commentary about magic enslavery from Captain African and for his romance with the Obligatory Rebellious Blonde Upperclass Young Wymyn to be shoved even harder against your face, but if the story ends with him getting his shit wrecked by the bad guys it might almost be worth it.

It's so fucking bizarre to see companies pushing this agenda. One, or two would be understandable, but basically every single fucking AAA developer is pushing this diversity agenda hard and signing crazy, aggressive liberals to design and write their games… it's crazy. I like to think they are just soulless, greedy corporations, but why would they do that if they don't gain any sales?

As someone who actually read and liked Tolkien before the Peter Jackson movies came out, this makes me want to kill everyone involved in making this game.
Stop. Just stop. It was a modern take on a Norse saga, and a piece of literary and philological curiosity. It is not a cool action-packed story, and never was. Fuck.

For fuck's sake, I understand the first one, but the second one? is the Token Nigger even important in the story?

Not like I want to give them ideas, but they could have give us an orc character to play as an orc post Lord of the Rings as he tries to rise in power among the other orcs in Mordor and let the player chose if he is going to be good or evil.

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or cry.

I'm more weirded out that Sauron is now an elf instead of a fucking big armored terror creature. Wasn't Sauron the same as Saruman and Gandalf but in a corrupted and incredible powerful way?

You are thinking Balrogs.

I thought Saruman was the same thing as Gandalf, but also being so powerful because he was basically the pope of the evil god in the Lord of the Rings.

this webm looks familiar but i cannot name it for some reason, not sure if i am getting old and forgetfull or something else

Blade runner

Genius!
Why hasn't WB hired you as an /ideaguy/ yet?

I enjoyed SoM despite all its problems and was looking forward to SoW, but this microtransaction bullshit is really off-putting.

I guess I'll wait until next year when the inevitable GotY edition comes out.

Question now I think about the Nazgul and about them being 9. Weren't the Nazgul 9 because they were the king of men who wear the 9 rings made for the men before Sauron forges the one rings to rule them all?

Because I'm a retard.

Also, fuck yourself with your irony.