Hi Holla Forums

What's the best game on the Nintendo Switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

modchipsdirect.com/r4i-3ds-r4ds-wood.html
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pick one and only one

The Power Switch

The Switch currently has three games in totality. Two of those games are not even exclusives.

Retarded doggo controller is almost cute.

this one

the game of reconsidering your life

going to the store to get a refund

Gay thread

Has anyone hotglued the controller yet?

Skyrim

Pound the doggo.

games on the switch but it has no games worth playing

an unbiased/biased. But from where I'm standing it's Zelda, Pokken, Sanic Mania, MarioKart and the rest is entertaining or mkay.

back to >>>/reddit/

Skyrim

Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey is looking like an easy goty and that comes out later this month, Splatoon 2 is pretty good and I really enjoyed Golf Story. Getting one right now isn't really needed but it's quickly becoming the best console of the gen so purchasing one is something you should do in the future.

The upcoming new entry in the Umihara Kawase series.

kys normalfag

Pokken Tournament DX and Splatoon are awesome.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

going back to reddit is awesome XD

Was that an exclusive, I just remember seeing that tease at I think TGS.

in the land of normalfags killing yourself is king

Thanks trudeau

BotW and Splatoon 2 are obvious, Blaster Master Zero is pretty good too.

Pretty easy to do when there is 0 competition. I don't really think the Switch is worth it quite yet but it's getting there.

BOTW was fun at first but after a few days you're like wow this is all there is?
It really is nintendo skyrim.
All I play now is fatal fury hoping odyssey won't be shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Two of those are "enhanced" ports. Mania is multi-platform, easily pirated on PC. BOTW can be emulated with all DLC/amiibo-locked content included for free. Odyssey seems like the only incentive to get a Switch as of now and it's been more than half a year since the Switch was released.

Snipperclips was a launch title.

I thought the studio folded shortly after Sayonara Umihara Kawase released.

They just announced a new entry

Mario Odissey in 20 days

Y'all aren't fitting in.

Just because the other consoles suck more doesnt make the switch ok

You do know sage isn't a downvote

Right

Either Bomberman R or Puyo Puyo Tetris.
They're games you can whip out and play whenever you feel like, which is what you'd want from a handheld. They're multiplayer too, which works with the Joycon gimmick. They're the best examples of Switch games at the moment, especially since one is a rehash and the other is a port :^)
Bomberman R was shit at launch but they patched it to not have a retarded camera angle and to be 60FPS. Almost makes you think Konami care

I am using sage properly you faggot, how about you stop trying to fit in? And where are these must plays?

m-muh open world zelda and 34324242345th Marioshit is a must play, y-you goon

The 60fps patch also decreased resolution, I am definitely performance over resolution but that game looks less complex than games that are 1080 @ 60 on the system, it was a lazy job right from the start, but I continued support for the title is nice.

Oh yeah, you're doing great so far.

Splatoon, BOTW, MK8, Pokken, Arms.
And these are just the first party shit, you've got a fucload of smaller indies, not to mention all the indies that are only portable on the Switch.

It literally got 18 new games last week.

Stop

Only 3 of those games you listed can only be played on the Switch, and they're shit. The other two (BOTW and MK8) can be emulated for free.
Mind listing them?

mario+rabbids kingdom battle

How is splatoon 2 a must play if its just splatoon 1 with slight improvements? BOTW is nowhere near a must play, arms is something you play for a couple of days and then move on. Are you seriously listing a fucking mario kart as a must play? Having played a couple of the previous mario karts and a few hours of MK 8 I am missing out on jack shit, its more of the same. I might be missing something on pokken but that shit aint a switch exclusive. You are the definition of a nintendrone, you swallow endlessly regurgitated games that are in no way unique or offer more than other entries in the same series. Yea sure you can enjoy that shit but listing them as a must play is fucking retarded.

As expected

Exclusive Portability

And this is just in six months.
You're a faggot. It's a great console, possibly one of the best launches, only surpassed by the PS2.

pick one and only one

It has 0 must plays and 0 any plays. Kys normalfag

My PC™ is about 5 years old and only costed around $550, I can emulate BOTW and MK8 (why you would want to, I don't know.) and play thousands of PC only exclusives that surpass any consoleshit exclusive.
Mediocre.
Either you're Mark or you're retarded. Anyway pic related.

this isn't real cmon
you're fucking with me

Not an argument nintendrone :^)

I bet you can't even emulate any of that shit and you're talking out of your ass faggot

Also

Oh yeah, emulation really is the way to go

Christ almighty, I never thought Nintencucks could get this stupid.

I'll let your post speak for itself

Every single game mentioned in this thread than isn't BOTW or a port, was wii tier shovelware.

How is downloading gonna stop you? you using OnLive?

Was literally playing BotW in 4K earlier today. Frame rate is a stable 60 fps save for a bug in shrines where the framerate unlocks and runs at my monitor's native 144. But I fixed it with a cheat engine speedhack. Ten minutes of setup and you too can avoid the buyer's remorse of a switch.

I'll let your post speak for itself

splat2n
I think its getting a monhun exclusive right?
the new mario might be good, we will have to wait and see
unfortunatly those are the only worthwhile exclusives I can think of, oh maybe arms is good havnt played it

Why do people unironically want to have sex with a down syndrome canine?

I assume most people in their late teens want to fuck anything that moves.

Switch is so shit that Skyrim becomes the best game on it

I your opinion supposed to be "good"?

It's not out yet

buy the Odyssey edition.

End your life faggot, maybe in hell you can deepthroat Iwata

just post the lewds already

What fetish that? Cuckquean?

Wow ure cool bcuz you pirate xd

Thanks, cakejew

When did I mention pirating?

Who would wait until the Switch is hacked to play emulators?
Cmon now

why were those deleted wtf, I am pretty sure they were all safe for work and even if they were not they should be spoilered instead of deleted
fuck you, cake jew

Dude was flooding the thread and shitposting, that's why they were deleted I suppose

seemed like shitposting and console war faggotry, notice how there are still posts remaining that shit on the system.

Couldn't give a fuck about emulating Switch games on my computer, I'd rather just play them on the go

Many people, the Switch has enough horsepower behind it so that it could potentially emulate 6th gen consoles at playable levels, and a handheld that can do so is something worth getting excited about.

Everytime

This, post more Switch Bitch

Neo Turf Masters

The two emulators for PS2 and Xbox can barely work on PC, so that's for sure out of the question.
Gamecube will eventually come via Virtual Console, so you're not gonna have to wait for homebrew. I doubt someone would be able to get Dolphin to run on it either way, modern emulation just isn't at that point.

The cakekike strikes again, not bothering to turn your "do not bump off" is a bannable offense ladies and gentlemen. Even though I was making a couple of offtopic posts in the start.

Two posts of the switch tan isnt flooding and the only shitpost I made was a toddpost recommending skyrim. Stay assblasted about someone not worshipping the current lineup of the switch though. The moment my post got deleted you start making shit up to make me look bad, sad! Also going to trigger nintendrones again by saging this post because its offtopic meta shit. Going to repost superior switch tan because the dog is pleb tier.

See this is why you're a faggot.

There's a major difference between seeing the potential of a new console and being optimistic about it's future and feeling forced to constantly scream that everything is shit.
You're not cooler for thinking everything is shit, it makes you seem like someone that hasn't even fucking tried the system.

Case in fucking point. Stay mad, I'll keep enjoying good things.

Why are you talking about potential and being optimistic about its future? Looks like you are changing subjects because it was about how the current lineup of switch games had so much "must plays".

Separately and on their own, they're fine especially the fat ass and womanly tits ara. Combined, they're too close to body horror territory for me.

The only reason I ever come to these threads still has yet to happen

And it does.
And I'm optimistic about its future because I like the current titles on the console.

Isn't the switch hacked already though?

But I can already get
PRAYER WAN ON THE GWEEN
on a neo geo emu.

The loli ara is shit
Makes no sense

No, its the design that makes no sense
Not the imperonations

What is there to understand?
Loli = Switch
MILF = Dock
Dog = Controller
Muh = Dick

this is

Hi, ROB Poster here.

I'd really appreciate if you deleted your troll posts. Same goes to everyone else in this thread. Nintendo is the only trustworthy company around these days, and as such, I'd appreciate if you took the fact to heart a little bit more. If you do not cease and desist, my subordinate will have to intervene and ban you.

Thanks,
ROB Poster

nintendo is gay trash

kys normalfag

Wait a second, you didn't double space everything or use a photo of a Nintendo toy as an avatar. You can't fool me, buddy.

Same girl?

you're a retard

MON
STER
HUN
TER
clap
clap
clapclapclap
MON
STER
HUN
TER

Inability to tell faces apart is a sign of autism, user…

The games are shit faggot.

I dunno, all white people look the same to me.

Console-tans are shit that I'm sure convinces some pathetic beta to buy a console.

The Switch is shit

An arcade conversion from 35 years ago.

Isn't World multiplat?

Consoles first and PC later IIRC

Mario vs Rabbids is good, Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 will be the big games released this year. BOTW is far better on Switch although you can just CEMU it.

You also Got ARMS, Splatoo and Pokken for multiplayer shit but the release lineup was barren. Although you should never buy a console at release, always give it 1-2 years to release its fucking games

Looks like the site has broken some images again

god damn it

A refund.

It's a decent system if you don't have a WiiU tho.

Me and three of my friends are having fun with Splatoon 2. The game was a blast playing with randos, but being able to do 4 man Salmon Run locally, and to have us take up half the slots in Turf War has been enjoyable. We get together twice a week to play. I haven't enjoyed a video game this much since Demon's Souls. I have no idea why people shit on this game so much. It's phenomenal.

Suicide.

A bunch of Wii U games. Nice try, Jewtendo.

the switch is so shit i even bought BotW for the wii u when I already have it on switch.

just kidding. bought the wii u botw for dem modz and emulatater tots.

I don't want to start a thread for this so I'll ask here.

Is the original Nintendo DS a waste of money at this point? The games seem super expensive.

kek.

just emulate it

DS, DS Lite, DSi, and 3DS all play original DS games, you can get a flash cart for $20 with near perfect compatibility for DS games. Very cheap to get into.

nice meme

I am a retard, what does the flash cart do? Can it brick a DS? Please spoonfeed

That's what I was thinking of but I kind of dig having a decent portable thing to play games on. I'm tired of fucking around with Kingdom Rush on my phone.

you put roms on a micro sd and put it in your ds, then select from a menu. The only way you can brick a DS/DS lite is with hardware fuckery. 3DS can be bricked with software but it's gotten to the point where even that is very slim. As an advantage, if you get a 2DS ($60 new these days) and the proper flash cart ($20) then you can set up custom firmware and pirate 3ds games as well.

to add on, this is the card to get, I like modchipsdirect because they ship from the US, but NDS-Card is very well-known.

modchipsdirect.com/r4i-3ds-r4ds-wood.html

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Flashcarts were great, I have one, but my DS's top screen is broken.
You're better off emulating old consoles on your smartphone.
If you have a decent one, you can emulate even DS in it. Though its best DS emulator suffers from an input delay, non realtime, and specially touchscreen focused games play very well.

I was under the impression that it requires soldering the additional component. So it's just a pseudo micro sd then? Do you put the roms on it as well? Sorry for stupid questions, PS2 was the last console I owned.

I've emulated Pokemon Sapphire in the past but I can't really imagine doing it for ds games. Doesn't the split screen make the graphics super tiny?

i feel sorry for the brainwashed retards on this board. ports, ports, ports. and all shit ones at that. on a shitty broken system.
and when they aren't recommending ports, they're recommending games that haven't come out yet and have zero actual gameplay trailers.
what an epic board this is. "come to Holla Forums and get shit shilled to you harder than the gamestop employees who work on commission!"

You just play it in portrait orientation and it's not that smaller.

And yeah, you have some sort of "operational system" and the roms in a microSD, then put the microSD in the flashcart, then you put the flashcart in the cart slot of the DS, then you play the roms on the original hardware.

it's just a game cart with a micro sd slot. you put the roms on the micro sd and it can load them off and run as a normal cartridge. Also has cheats and all of that stuff if it gets your jollies.

Thanks, anons. You really helped me out and I appreciate it.

Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart is the only reason I use my Switch. I didn't like the look of Pokken first time around, and the only multiplats I have are Sonic Mania and Cave Story +.

Absolutely do not listen to faggots who say Xenoblade 2. I can't believe they'd bend over for that after Xenoblade X.

Is that Mario Rabbids thing actually worth a damn? Like fun tacticool rpg, despite Ubi rabbits cancer? And finally can I play an all Mario related team and pretend it's a Rabbid genocider?

Summer was supposed to end months ago.

The fuck am I supposed to do while waiting outside, fuccboi?

Shitpost on Holla Forums
Emulate Pokemon Rom hacks

GTX 1080+Switch Master race.

Also, Monster Hunter XX is worth an import, though, as of now, I've having a blast with Binding and Stardew, Xenoverse 2 is pretty friggen great.

Sinemora is also pretty good.

Splatoon 2 is also great, and MAHHHREEEO ODDDEESSYYY in 2 weeks nigga.

I still don't see any games, user. I see ports of games you can get elsewhere, like all of the games you listed in your post minus MonHun and Mehrio. Splatoon 2 is just Splatoon again, sorry to burst your paint bubble.

The PS2 had nothing of any value for launch and nothing worth buying the system for until the fall of 2001.

Zone of the Enders came out in spring 2001, but people only bought that game for the MGS2 demo.

For the first year of its life, the PS2 was an overglorified DVD player.

Why do retards buy multiplats on console when they have a PC?
Who the fuck has time to play video games in public, and why would you want to?

They released a new console?
When did this happen?!

Just a day or two ago, I was in a thread where I mentioned idiots who think the PS2 had a great launch, and I was told by like 20 people that "nobody has ever said that" or "I've never seen anyone say that before." Thanks to your post, I was able to notice the guy you replied to and screencap his retardation for when people tell me the PS2 launch history revisionism is all in my head.

Because I can't fit my GAYMIN PC in my pocket when I travel, and buying a GAYMIN LAPTOP is fucking retarded.

There's simply no reason to get a switch. It has no breakout games that make it worth the buy.

Not that I disagree though, Console launches in general tend to be shit.

Handheld launches, however, tend to be pretty good. GBA had a good launch if I remember correctly, so did the PSP.

Nah, much like the PS4, that poor thing didn't get a decent game until the 2000 model was out. Monster Hunter kept it afloat, but it took a long time before it became the JRPG system of choice for that generation, and it wasn't until PPSSPP came out that anyone in the west gave the system's library a fair look.

So you fit something that barely passes as a hybrid and show it off like the manchild you are? What an amazing alternative, faggot.

Compared to the DS's launch? It was pretty good

GBA>PSP>DS in terms of launches, When did Liberty cities come out on the thing again?

Beats spending 2 grand on a gaming laptop friendo.

And buying a used 3DS/Vita and hacking it beats forking out $500 for a Switch and a game or two. Then you have something with actual portability too.

my post was deleted lmao
the Holla Forums moderation shows off its bias towards nintenshit yet again
have fun with your wii u 2.0 op :)
wii u, the console thats one and only memorable game was wonderful 101, a game that can be 100% completed in a couple of days. well worth $400 :)

Probably does, I wouldn't know, the 3 3ds I have, and hacked, I didn't pay for.

Vita Homebrew was sketchy 2 years ago though, has it gotten any better? Legitimately curious.

AUTISTIC DOWN SYNDROME DOG CREATED BY A TRANSGENDERFLUID IS FOR FUCK AND HUG

It's, ummm, improved dramatically.
Sadly you can't use PSN at the moment, or play games requiring 3.61 or over. You're limited to running 3.60 or you lose all of that.

Tempted, anything in foreseeable future that's on-par with the psp's scene at it's peak?

Or is it a wait and see situation with 3.60

I've never touched a PSP. Can you elaborate? Also everything I said is current state of Vita hacking. Your main issues will be finding a used 3.60 system since anything over is basically worthless, and that you have to buy an adapter for regular SD cards. Also there's a bit of config editing here and there depending what you want to do.

PSP basically became faceroll easy to hack, and the system itself was basically opened up, no limitations, nothin' every firmware can be hacked, with the rare exception of obscure korean motherboards.

Though the last time I looked into Vita hacking, there was some drama of some dev saying he won't proceed with anything, because pirating is "wrong" or some shit.

I have a hacked Vita already, but it's been gathering dust, if I recall, last time, you had to essentially trick the system, get it to launch something, hope it sticks, and not power off your system, or you have to repeat the process again.

ps3 has no gaems
dubz confirm

Yeah no, Vita was actually secured pretty well. You can definitely do a lot on a 3.60 system though. Two rules: Do not update ever, and do not fuck around in the filesystem ever except on the memory card (ux0:) or the 1GB internal storage (ur0:). Even then be cautious.

If you want to get your system up to snuff I'm responsible for the hacking pasta in the Vita thread. It's presently missing how to do NoNpDrm games but should be up-to-date other than that.

Sounds like HENkaku, which is still the current state-of-the-art except there's now a way to have it auto-start (HENkaku Enso).

You have to go back.

How likely is a Switch price drop? Is it really doing as well as I keep hearing?

I just think it's a bit expensive for what is basically a tablet with an even more locked down OS than iOS, Android, or Windows.

Not for another 2 years if they keep up the pace they're selling at.

Thing has almost surpassed Wii U's lifetime sales (many say it already has) in less than 6 months.

They're now talkin' 20 Million by years end if pace continues.

Welp, I'll just wait it out then. It would give me more games that are only on that system.

You Switch direction and walk away.

What happened in the last month to trigger this wave of faggotry here?

How about you not play games in public like a faggot.

Lmao, good meme.

Weebshit translations will never be funny.

Sadly this is the truth. The reason to get a PSP when I was in high school was for a portable GTA machine. Now I'm trying to scoop up all the JRPGs I can, across all platforms.

What are you screeching about and how does it remotely connect to what I said?