TELLTALE USES IMAGE OF ASSASSINATED RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN THEIR BATMAN "GAME"

TELLTALE USES IMAGE OF ASSASSINATED RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN THEIR BATMAN "GAME"

I looked through the catalog and GG thread and didn't see anything about this
archive.is/ly5Nj - Brote's tweet
archive.is/8RzGu - Kotaku article
archive.is/6rK7E - Eurogamer article
Brote found this and it has spread like wildfire. Apparently Telltale in their infinite wisdom of well thought out design choices used the image of the assassinated Russian ambassador who was bumped off by that turkroach for a screen in their Batman series.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ff3h6
archive.is/Vx22m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is this timeline

Did they just look up "Dead guy in suit" and not even consider where the original picture even came from?

If it's intentional it's pretty damn ballsy.
If not it's pretty damn gay.

That's what some of the people replying to the tweet are saying and if that is true, that is laughably incompetent.

Heh

Holy fuck I wasn't far off.

NICE!

I wonder who's getting that axe over at their design department

no fucking way

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

inb4 russia getting officially butthurt over this

lol eat shit telltale

What's the story of this "game" anyways?
I recall Holla Forums was pissed about it.

I only watched one stream about it and vaguely remember Batman being able to outright murder people while the story is more of a grimdark "2deep4u" type.

But why

I'm sick of The Walking Dead too.

I wonder how /bane/ would feel about this if they were still alive

Nah, it's Arkham game-tier when it comes to edgyness, and for some reason the Penguin is a chav, and the main villain is some Telltale OC donut steel. That's about what I remember.

Do they not understand the Penguin?

You didnt look hard enough

Dreams never die, they just get bigger

Yea he should be a gay stand in for trump like in the show Gotham :^)

Too bad that board died… with no survivors…

They are. It's just that the newfags on le ebin mem bandwagon hopped off in favor of other ebin mems, while the true baneposters pay pilgrimage there occasionally.

4U

This is the Penguin.

Have Telltale responded with anything about this?

You dont want know, at least they kept the trump thing to a minimum.

They would still be alive if they hadn't latched onto politics for a line that isn't even from the plane scene.

First time im hearing about this shit, what happen.

Eurogamer and PCgamer have supposedly reached out to them but I don't know if they got anything back yet.
Also, here is the PCgamer article, 5 hour freshness.
archive.is/ff3h6

How do you manage to fuck up this badly? Someone on the dev team must hate the job and the company, that's the only explanation besides the fact leftists are mentally challenged.

How does a company fuck up success this badly?

There have been an increase posting of Holla Forums shitty meme trying to latch on baneposting and corrupting the Magnus opera of Nolan with politics….forcing plane scenes phrases with Jew and niggers and other shit….killed the board

Is this LOL?

They must be trying to find a way to deny it without looking stupid. If they admit to it Telltale will look at best lazy.

Makes sense tbh

They can always blame Trump. Isn't that what the left does whenever they are caught fucking up?

I didn't even like Walking Dead, I don't know why anyone gave them the time of day to begin with. I read the comics, they were good. The show turned shit halfway through the first season. I took one look at the game and said "where the fuck is the gameplay?"

Trump, during his inauguration speech, said, among a shitload of other things, "back to you, the people". A thing that is in no way surprising in a politician's mouth. But it happened to partially match a sentence Bane says in one moment of the post-credits scene. Hundreds of hotheads creamed themselves over this. Baneposting was never quite the same after this.

probably will have a manager go down the line firing everyone who made it happen, claim rogue elements in the team and wash your hands of responsibility even though you probably saw that and were like "yea whatever, put it in"

is there a the day you go without shoving politics down everyone's throat? no wonder you're banned from family dinners

BEST TIMELINE

So did the comics, and so did the "game" after the first season was over.

Stop projecting user, it's not healthy.

That shit was pretty funny though, I mean "big guy" is said a lot too but thanks to nolans masterpiece that shit gets instantly memed as well. No idea how that would kill a board

Current Year + 2 has been good to us.

Just not good for videogames.

Compared to previous years this one has been great for videogames so far.

Cmon there have been few good releases this year

Just kill yourself already faggot

This was the pinnacle of baneposting for me.

Same reason gamergate happened. Most people don't like politics in their their escapism.

Just like in real life, Batman is controlled by the CIA. :^)

wew

Are you fucking kidding me.

Wasted trips

>>>/reddit/

How do you figure, because I capitalized Walking Dead? Sorry I type like someone who paid attention in school, faggot.

Your games don't remember player choices but life certainly does, doesn't it TellTale?

Ah shit, nigger, my bad, I replied to the wrong person. Sorry.

Who I meant to reply to

No problem.
Isn't that iphone? I thought everyone here had higher standards.

Being that Wayne Enterprises was actually Trump Tower as well, there are a lot of hotheads that need to get out of here.

>instead of having an argument I will post a smug anime girl. This will show I'm a cool redditor user and they will accept me
I would suggest you close your pc, open the gas and light a candle in another room….

photobashers are the fucking worst

Show them Bane! :^)
Show them how he goes down like a common thug!

Rus user here. Where to send the nukes. Сука блять.

Leave.

at your 16 million+ shitskins living in your country

And who's gonna gonna build the nukes then.
First we deal with (((problematic content))) outside.

I will both be a perfect member of society with a job AND also shitpost on this board. There is nothing you can do apart of autistically reeeeeee…..So go be a nigger somewhere else

Кого ты хочешь наебать комрад?

ethnic russians, or were those wiped in the "great patriotic war"? When you niggers gonna kill mikhail fridman and alexander kofman yet?

We're too lazy, user, that's why we have churkas do all the dirty work.

Why did they leave those long arms in the doll or whatever they threw on the green screen?

Well, when you have shitskins building everything for you, whose in control, you or the shitskins? gulag4thoughtb 't^:)

churkas are basically animals, you don't consider a horse pulling your carriage "in control", right?

mods, ban this normalfag

this pissed me off so much

It is though, you're simply guiding it, but it can always rebel.

wew

Absolutely amazing how you completely ignored his point, is this the fabled bait post?

guiding =/= total control
guidance is merely a suggestion

claims man who says he's in control

Time to go back newfag

Classic.

Low resolution images with close to identical dimensions are very common for shills (and goons on occasion)

I don't understand. Why?

whattheimagesays.jpg" filenames are also a dead giveaway.

He certainly types like a retard but then again I am a newfag apparently

There is literally nothing wrong with phoneposting

Commiefornia or Seattle

drawing people is hard

Why are burgers so stupid?

Holla Forums there has to be a limit to the depths of your butthurt

Even the most obedient horse can snap. Ff you want total control, ride a bike.

Waaaaay to hard to fit in. You both need to lurk more and learn how not to be so obvious 1/10 made me reply

But Telltale are leftists, duh.

I didn't expect much from them after TWD2, but that is horrendus.

man with everyone so many left wing companies i wonder how any right wingers get jobs :^)

Hypocritical in both personality and political ideals, impressive.

It's almost like he wants to derail the thread and then later on a (1) appears going "thanks Holla Forums you ruined the thread"

Somewhere in between pratical trade jobs like welding and engineering and self-employment. You're not part of the working class if you're a neet, comrade.

That or this was done by buttflustered leftists who bought into the "muh Russia" shit so hard they see no problem with dead russians and using their images.

Fucking pollacks need to be gassed, or permanently assigned to janitorial duties.

I once played a game where they used the first result on google for "snow music" as the soundtrack.

its what you wanted right? why are you complaining?

lel falseflagging niggers detected

hurr if you don't talk about politics in every thread you're a jew XD

This is why Holla Forums should be banned on site outside of their containment board

>>>Holla Forums10720779 :^)

Chin is dead!!

Now you got me mad.

ᑭᕼOᑎEᖴᗩGᔕ ᑎEEᗪ TO ᗷE GᗩᔕᔕEᗪ

kek, IDDubs

are they damage controlling yet or what?

Not yet

YEAH, OK. BUT, WHY THOUGH!?

Welcome to the wonders caused by communism friendo.

Get the fuck out of here, newfag.

But why

you're looking at facebook. someone posts a status and their "friends" comment on it. obviously its gonna be retards sitting in their own perfect world bubbles

Most likely ignorance and extreme lazyness, small probability of some retarded political statement.

You're arguing with a jew user.

what

Now i wonder if bioware even paid for this stock image. Since TellTale literally grabs them from google.

why would people even care about this except to construct some political narrative for why this is bad

t. graphics designer who pulls the exact same shit

Are you legitimately autistic or just pretending to be retarded?

And people say stereotypes are just stereotypes

I'm phoneposting as well, what'chu gonna do about it bad boy?

But even someone extremely lazy wouldn't use a famous picture of a murder, right?

Can they even get sued for using this picture like that?

Check this hardcore oldfag guyse, he's got a folder on his desktop full of random reaction images he saved from boards!!!

That's the ignorance part

And I'm the Partyman!

What is this thread, and why hasn't it stop.

You could at least have called me a hothead, but no, it's just waah muh leftypol. Fucking cancer is what you are.

Videogame devs are artists, and their medium is google image search. Stop being misogynist you shitlords.

Yeah, or it was a dumb meme that's lucky to have had the legs it did but, like all memes, it got old and died.

fuck off hothead

Also, /bane/ isn't even dead. Still seems to be just as many shitposters there now as there ever was, which is pretty fucking incredible considering Rises came out five years ago.

Holy fuck, mfw, where does the goddam time go???

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Craziest ride timeline

Telltale is a company that makes games for Hotheads and Small Guys. Not even if Telltale added Bane and CIA to the next chapter would any self respecting Banescholar play this trash.

ok

Like…?

I thought this was a joke. Who was in charge of this? Kate Leth?!

Who cares?

Mr. Bone's timeline

I still Banepost from now and then. It's comforting to bring friends

There's doing another take on a character, and then there's being completely off the mark with some really retarded shit. Fuck off, Kate.

In case you didn't know what I was referring to.

t. Holla Forums

Is that what that is? Now I am embarrassed to share the same board with these people.

You are trying too hard, people latched onto it for two weeks at most. So yes, the fact that you are acting like Trump ruined baneposting makes it very obvious that you're only saying it to have an excuse to talk about politics.

What's their answer?

What would possibly be their excuse for this lazy (fuck designing, i'll just Google "dead guy in suit" and disgusting behavior (disrespect to a real person who was killed).

Imagine if slavs put an image of dead JFK in their games.

Nice

This is how retarded you actually are. This is what you actually believe.

Aunt Cass is inordinately fuckable.

Do they even make controversial games? The only thing I can think of is Hatred but that was intentionally trying to bait media outlets for the sake of free advertising

Embed related is a pretty neat non-vidya example, where a Latvian mobile provider created an international hoax to advertise their new mobile plan

Postal 3.

Nothing has come out from their twitter or anything. So far atleast 3 articles have been written and they have been contacted, but they haven't said anything yet. They can't just ignore this because it's already breaking copyright laws.

Implying bane posting will ever die.

Why would you even do this? God damn.

I guess they weren't expecting people to actually play their games.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF A LEFTIST?

Maybe they're smarter than we think are are just sitting this out until a streamer says Nigger again or something

Killing ISIS storming through coasts was considered controversial - IS Defense made by same people who made Hatred

Nah, I have faith in them, they'll do something stupid and rekindle the flame.

Killing ISIS storming through coasts was considered controversial - IS Defense made by same people who made Hatred

recently there was the "your skin color will change everything but the gameplay" thing for the upcoming south park game, because a skin color slider is just enough to start controversy

Yeah, one has to wonder why the "joke" pissed people off.

odds are they just enjoying the free PR

It was only controversial because they were the ones making it, meaning that IS Defense itself wasn't the controversial thing, the devs were.

I wonder where "Ubisoft San Francisco" could be

Cracow?

That's interesting but I don't see what this has to do with games

This goon meme is seriously getting out of hand

Fuck off back to cuckchan if you hate fun so much.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Is there a video of brote finding it? I need his wheeze to sustain myself.

Given how the media continually goes up to bat for the poor oppressed rapists and murderers, I don't think that was only controversial because of the devs.

No. He wasn't streaming it either.

Magnific.

I've never played one of their games, can someone please explain how they're leftist like everyone is claiming in the thread?

There is one faggot calling them leftist, the other user is speculating on the reasons why they would do something weird like this.

They made Harely Quinn the main villain for Batman in the new season instead of Joker. Walking Dead stars a unicorn nigger with a degree and a mystery meat loli. They're full on pozz.

Just wanted to say, props to that Turkroach who murdered the Russian Ambassador. Not trying to be edgy or anything like that, but most lone wolf assassins look like scraggly, unkempt, stoners. This guy managed to take out the Ruskie and look suave as fuck while doing it like some kind of James Bond movie. The dude held that fucking pistol out and didn't even once lose his composure. I know its old news now but just wanted to say that

The thread has very little mention of leftism, the majority of it is an attempt at derailment and only two or three other posts mention leftism in relation to OP's post.

This shot specifically, I thought for a long time that it was from an upcoming Tarantino movie or something.

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY

E L I M I N A T E A L L 1 . 2 B I L L I O N O F T H E C O M M U N I S T S

Nope, it was an assassination conveniently when Turkey and Russia were starting to get much closer to each other.

Every photo surrounding that event has fantastic composition

To be fair, a well kept composed Turkish is like a scraggly, unkempt, drug junkie western.

Electric roach sign [Killer Babushka]

I think that guy was attempting a sarcastic moral highground position knowing it had zero legs in order to highlight what a scumbag the photoshop user guy is presenting that pic as his work. The sandwich theft analogy obviously leaves the glaring wrong done to the other party via the theft and this fella appears to giving the PS guy more rope to hang from.

Although, If not he's a rancid stain who would find his fingers broken if he worked anywhere near me.

He's getting slammed by Matthieu Evelyn Yanasheq (Pole for sure, he spelled Janaszek with north americanian phonemes so ya merry cans can read it), Szymon Biernacki and Przemek Kotyński though.

They could have just gotten a guy to lay down and took a pic, instead this.

What's more galling than the theft with pics like that is that they're as lazy as fuck, they could have moved her remaining fingers to better positions but they just hack jobbed the last two off, Liquify/Puckered her face a little, did some paltry brush work for the eyes ear and gills, whacked on a filter and some lens flare and recompressed it a few times to blur it up.

Is telltale, dare i say it, /ourguys/??

They could also have pixelated parts of it or censored the face with a black bar to make it less obvious where it is from, it would also fit the theme of it being a fucking crime scene.

My god. The photos look like a screengrab from one of those good modern interpretations of a Shakespeare play, like the Hamlet one that came out in the late 90s that didn't skip a line and had some really good cinematography.

I see words and an embed but they make no sense…

UPDATE
Telltale released a patch that removes his image from the game for all platforms. A representative gave a half-assed apology of "we promise it won't happen again."
archive.is/Vx22m - GameInformer article on update

Duden't madda
none a dis maddas
because it'll never be removed from the day 1 torrent uploads

inb4 articles about how GamerGate supporter BroTeam bullies devs into changing the content of their games

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what's the big deal here?
Is it bad or good that they did that?
What's so special about it?

He's supposed to be a fat Jew in a tux and monacle. What the fuck.

It's bad because it is lazy, since all they did was look up "dead guy in a suit" on Google. Also tangentially related shitposting.

Although it is POSSIBLE that they did it for the sake of shitposting, it is unlikely that they did

Well on one hand, it's incredibly unprofessional to just use an image of something without getting permission to use it.

But the kicker here is that they ended up using a photo of an actual corpse, one related to a politically charged incident you possibly have autism if you don't see how bad that looks.

Technically bad. Good in that it's hilarious though.

Get a load of these hotheads. Sick dubs though.

It's a wonder Holla Forums has no jobs.