Pure fantasy that is NOT an RPG

Lately, I've grown a little tired of science fiction genre trying to take of the fantasy genre, and I want to know what games exist that are just fantasy without the sci-fi (And have, at most, little to no relation with the real world). However, with that being said, I'm also growing tired of the seemingly growing trend to make everything an RPG of some sort. So, I was wondering if some anons have any recommendations of games that are "pure" fantasy, but are not an RPG.

Dark Souls.

Myth

Guaranteed replies.

Majesty

Zeld

TotalWar: Warhammer 2 tm is the game you're looking for, fellow gamer!

Zenoclash
Zenoclash 2 tried to go for the open world cancer and a leveling system and suffered because of it.

Any game that features the holocaust

Rune

+1 for Zenoclash, first person melee is cool.

Dark Souls is not an RPG.

You need to be a little bit more specific. What you looking for? FPS or RTS?

This is pretty difficult unless you want strategy games.
2d Hack n Slashes your kind of deal?

Speaking of which, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. It does have some small RPG mechanics, but I wouldn't call it an RPG.

Define 'fantasy', because this could go all the way to Zelda.

Depends how stringent you are on the "Not RPG" definition. Almost every game has a lot of RPG elements now to the point you might consider them RPGs on some level. The only ones that are excluded are shooters, really. That said, lets see what I can come up with.
-Theif
-Dark Messaih: Heoes of Might and Magic
-Realm of the Mad God
-Mount and Blade (?)
-Berserk Musou (It's shit)
-FORCED
-Magicka
-Shadow of Mordor
-Orcs Must Die
-Salt and Sanctuary
-Trine 1 and 2
-Warhammer Vermintide

Messiah Mind

Most Zelda games (but not 2 or BotW)
Fortix
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

An R

You missed the larger grammatical error in the OP.

This

aint no rpg in this game. It takes place in a Norse inspired fantasy world

There's also HeXen and HeXen 2

Vermintide is fun. Kinda like Left 4 Dead but with an emphasis on melee combat and a fuckton more charm.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Dragon's Dogma as it's basically an action game

Spyro the Dragon

Warlords: Battlecry II

This. It has a some RPG elements here and there, but a solid action game.

Could honestly be anything with the setting, but, as far as artstlyle, I'd prefer something that doesn't look like it's attempting to be realistic, or that it popped out if any American comic book produced in the past 27 years (So, something with an actual artstyle and color). Best examples I can point to is traditional art, "weebshit", and comics produced from the 30's-70's.

I do not want a game where I have to grind, level up, and/or go through a skilltree.

by this definition

Dark Messiah and Shadow of Mordor are out.

Thief stays since it's a stealth game with no rpg elements

Well there are RTS games such as
Age of Wonders 1-3
Age of Mythology
Battle Realms
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2
Warcraft 1-3
Heroes of Might and Magic (whatever number I put here someone will complain)
A plethora of other RTS games that I can't remember or don't know of.

Another fantastical series would be the Legacy of Kain, and I suggest playing the games in release order.

It's shit

It ruined the setting in just the way that the OP talks about, too.

The Lost Vikings

It ruined the setting in just the way that the OP talks about, too.

I'd love to see what is almost completely a dungeon crawler, with the mechanics of a first person shooter such as Hexen and a total lack of any story, plot or lore. Just mindless hack and slash through forbidden crypts, black fortresses, and cities lost to sin and vice.

What you're looking for is the Rastan series.

Plus Heretic 1&2. On a related note alongside is Dark Vengeance.

If you're going to mention that, might as well throw in Capcom's D&D games Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara (in spite of the license, they're basically pure sidescrolling perfection) and Gauntlet (which also has a D&D-licensed knockoff, the BG:DA series).

Golden Axe

As "RPG" could mean anything depending on who you ask, this should be easy to answer.

Those have as much RPG in them as Dark Souls if not more.

Enclave was pretty good

The Void.