#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Laughing Cuphead Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GmT2h
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/randy-pitchford-wants-to-hire-baddass-devs-not-based-on-race-and-gender/41154/
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
archive.is/ha7bk
archive.is/S6hvE
archive.is/o/S6hvE/https://plus.google.com/102509327137080973473/posts/6keMtth2Lyr
archive.is/zwwsY
archive.fo/Pzxup
archive.fo/10bdr
archive.is/Qrf8F
nytimes.com/2004/11/04/technology/circuits/scifi-fans-are-called-into-an-alternate-reality.html
archive.is/rQAJ0
archive.is/Vo5hT
archive.is/izlYi
nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-human-rights-meets-its-match-the-microwave-oven
streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holdings Calvert Investment Management/12153960.html
archive.is/T3QGC
archive.is/xhHKd
archive.is/scSun
abandonship.itch.io:443/
archive.is/bxBX7
hastebin.com/raw/evewokukuk
archive.is/M5j8C
archive.today/ckNhT
archive.is/DEJ2D
hastebin.com/raw/ubuwokidob
hastebin.com/raw/aqepevahek
archive.today/Snznw
archive.is/oQ7fn
hastebin.com/raw/otufavacej
archive.today/d65H5
archive.today/2Min5
archive.today/DSTU4
archive.fo/DxFOn
archive.is/47Qru
archive.is/Akom0
archive.is/ac6KM
archive.is/lcCV1
pastebin.com/BdNdwV6f
imgur.com/a/58G3W
archive.fo/pJbru
archive.fo/lteZq
twitter.com/2Dnot3D/status/916469121889443840
archive.is/RftAy
twitter.com/_WCS_/status/916435490722553856
archive.fo/RVSAH
archive.fo/sJK3k
archive.fo/znKA8
archive.fo/Kn3nG
archive.fo/oFozL
archive.fo/vewtB
archive.fo/3jRi2
twitter.com/pc_gamer_squid/status/916448053523091456
a.uguu.se/ipTVWPpBV1t3_Top10VideoGamesThatCausedPeopleToBecomeVIOLENTInRealLife.webm
archive.is/q8Pig
archive.is/54udm
archive.is/E9Ctb
archive.is/e6wQU
archive.fo/UIIpq
freestartr.com/project/althero/
archive.fo/GHvw1
imgur.com/gallery/y8L8F
archive.is/j46hm
archive.is/Y3xzi
archive.is/2Lvlc
archive.fo/Qn9XN
twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/916410756526215168
archive.is/OapCq
archive.is/gJIj2
usatoday.com/story/life/2017/10/06/dr-seuss-museum-to-replace-mural-after-complaints-of-racism/106360820/
twitter.com/AmericanHotLips/status/916643035236233220
twitter.com/PrettyBadTweets/status/910937185880346624
techraptor.net/content/5-billion-spent-on-csgo-skin-gambling-in-2016
archive.is/TmF2k
archive.is/mzclK
archive.is/N5P2F
archive.fo/Au7SH
archive.is/yXI3P
factcheck.org/2017/09/false-headline-hiv-blood-donation/
twitter.com/meganamram/status/916541344809500673
archive.is/3SCin
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
archive.is/i3dzQ
twitter.com/worldlystone/status/916829963105521665
archive.is/g765m#selection-2989.1-2989.2
archive.fo/64Q6b
twitter.com/KateVsTheWorld/status/916872711267287041
u.teknik.io/76hn1.mp3
twitter.com/mombot/status/916904652964208642
archive.fo/RkYaB
archive.fo/Wo6kJ
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-15/you-buy-rothko-how-cia-covertly-nurtured-modern-art-cold-war-weapon
theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Darkmoon-ArtI.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No benis for you

( ⌒)⌒)⌒) ⌒)        ⌒)        ( ⌒(⌒) ⌒)   ⌒)              (⌒ ⌒)      ⌒)                       Thanks, OP.⌒)             (⌒   ⌒)     ⌒)                 ∧_∧⌒( ⌒( ⌒( ⌒)    (⌒( ⌒( ⌒)   (⌒)  (⌒(⌒(⌒)       .〔ノ ´・ω・)〕⌒)            ⌒)     ⌒)   ⌒)      ⌒)  fヽ、_,,..-モk_つ¶⌒lヽ、〃ヾ⌒)           ⌒)       ⌒)   ⌒)    ⌒)   t∠ィ    ,ー ッ  / ̄(( ,))⌒)          ⌒)         ⌒)   ⌒) ⌒)         ̄`''∠ニ=-'゙‐─一弋彡

is goobergate still a thing or is it just a circlejerk now?
do people still send e-mails?
I wanna help but the fucking thread is a shit show turning me off every time.

Top 10 Video Games That Caused People To Become VIOLENT In Real Life

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/GmT2h

but what about bagina?

Gearbox is fugged.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/randy-pitchford-wants-to-hire-baddass-devs-not-based-on-race-and-gender/41154/

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people that you love and hold high respect.
Never forget, hatred does not bear fruit. Benis conquers all.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt

Info & feedback welcome

There's currently an email campaign to stop Falcom to stop getting the rights to localize games because they're shit at it, but nothing else currently. Generally these threads are for people to brows and shitpost in until someone actually comes in with news of something we can do something about.

Yes.
Yes.
Then just leave.

What about RAGE?

Fuck's sake, man. Did you not notice the dead Holla Forums link in the OP? Replace that with the archive archive.is/ha7bk

Daily reminder fire emblem warriors is a garbage fire
archive.is/S6hvE
archive.is/o/S6hvE/https://plus.google.com/102509327137080973473/posts/6keMtth2Lyr

The clique is shooting out torrents of pure jizz and twatter turned into an ocean of SJW splooge because Pozzfeed hacked Milo and is publishing screencaps of his super secret shady e-mail dealings with the leader of gamergate David Auerbach.
Now that Commander Auerbach has been exposed, Operation Day of the Rope is a failure, this is the end guys, it's time to #CloseTheGate

The fuck?

Are we back on the 90s?

Wow It's nice to know we are done with the whole sexism and racism narrative that we went right back to vidya causes violence
Next you'll say Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

If it's filled with passion then that's a pass.

To sum up the video:

And the cowards don't even have the like/dislike bar activated.

archive.is/zwwsY

archive.fo/Pzxup

Newsweek: Nazi-killing video game "Wolfenstein II" angers Nazis with 'Make America Nazi-Free Again' slogans

archive.fo/10bdr

Heh.

Top 10 channels are a mistake.

There have been so many mistakes we lost the count.

Someone repost the Ys VIII email campaign stuff

Yes, that's totally the problem, and not "social sciences" predicated on bullshit that are an easy pass if you just parrot everything the professor says.

You smell underage…
Can I touch your power points?

Could we also say that video games are the reason why people act like idiots whenever a storm hits?

archive.is/Qrf8F
nytimes.com/2004/11/04/technology/circuits/scifi-fans-are-called-into-an-alternate-reality.html

archive.is/rQAJ0

The developer Big-O-Tree Games made the announcement on its Facebook page Thursday, saying the game was "not created with an intentional interest of inflicting harm or malice against Chinese culture."

CANADA YES

What a bunch of pussies. What did they think would happen?
Are they just fucking with people or something?

Did the game actually exist, or was it just a scam for getting those government video gayim dev bucks?

I didn't realize that was their actual fucking company name. I thought anons were just trying to be funny

What the fuck is their fucking problem. Seriously, fuck indie devs. I'm convinced they are all shithead thin-skinned pussies.

The 'Make America Nazi-Free Again' doesn't faze me much. Sure it's retarded to use a political slogan to promote the game, but it feels more like a "meme" than an actual political statement.
The game sounds highly politically charged though, with what I've seen. I really hope the "self-educated" communist that dresses himself like a priest when he isn't one isn't gonna tell us a story about why commie shit has never been tried so it's great He's gonna do it anyway because God left us. I was already angered with the drug scene in the New Order.

Big Ol Tree would've been a better name tbh. Whats the point of being ironically edgy if you're going to pussy out anyway,Fricking leafs.

Left can't meme.

And another dev cucked out.
How the fuck video games devs can be such normalfags?

'The fuck kind of reason is that?

Sounds like typical goon behavior

I say good ridance.

If you can't stand the heat don't get in the kitchen.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's a funny way of saying 'all that negative press we hoped to cash in on caught Apple and Google's eye and now they won't let us publish it on their platforms anymore'.

Not cancel, bud. They decided to not release a completed game.

Now that makes more sense.

implying that goons would dare to violate socjus principals for edgelord bucks in [current year]

these guys are total cowards for not releasing it anyway and selling it for 2.99 or something and making a fortune off outrage buys. Everything in this fucking province/country is labeled X-ist these days, nothing you can do outside of being a straight up commie that will appease them.

Before everyone gets too carried away with the "Cuuucks, cuuucks, cuuucks!" chorus they might have backed down once someone informed them there was a very real probability they might end up in prison over this.
This is the land of the Ontario Human Rights Commision afterall.

Sorry, I mean Ontario Human Rights Tribunal. I have problems remembering all those organizations.

Before
archive.is/Vo5hT

After
archive.is/izlYi

4-5 years ago if you'd told me that there are actual coordinated drives to erase or change the meaning of words I would've thought you were crazy and that something like that was impossible.

Now I'm watching the attempted eradication of the word "gameplay" in order to replace it with the much more vague term "interactivity" in real time.

That's what probably happened. It baffles me how such an organization is allowed to exist.

What's the fucking point of doing this shit if you're going to back down that fucking hard? For a moment, I thought they might be lying and were going to release it anyways, but apparently they're dismantling their entire operation the moment a stiff wind blew their way.

How many of those organizations do exist in Canuckistan anyway?

wew

If it's completed, someone should buy the rights to the game and sell it for a tidy profit.

What's with the branches in this logo? Is it a face? a chink face? or initials?

The best part of this is knowing how, back when the film was released, Huey claimed that he despised the usage of his song in it.

There's a reason we call them Leafs. Easily swayed and crush under pressure

lel, didn't knew that, what a faggit. I want to say that Huey said it for PR reasons, but judging from the lyrics he probably is a faggit

neat fact, we had a friend of the family who's a lawyer and worked for a bit between gigs at the tribunal and even he, a dyed in the wool big L Liberal walked away from the experience thinking our province was fucked.

This is the organisation that exists outside of legal systems and can levy fines against people for committing anything determined to be a crime against the human rights of anyone. One of their most famous cases involved this fucking cunt: nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-human-rights-meets-its-match-the-microwave-oven

I have never read something that sounded so much like pic related

Something feels off about this. The fact that there's a "probability" they get jail time for a single game without any intent to harm a community is already an outrage, but it feels like they've been forced, rather than just making this decision by themselves.
But It's just my tinfoil hat here, this whole situation just makes me think of CNN's blackmail.

I'm with you

Digging is definitely required. And I doubt the devs would be of any help here.

It's just one part of the apology that throws me off:
What does it mean? If it's the Lügenpresse we're used to now, what would they invade their privacy? What do they HAVE against Big-O-Tree, save for a hate boner?
As I said, it gives me CNN blackmail flashbacks.

I was think more The Last Night.

lol

Oh yes, The Last Night shit show is a better comparison.

Butthurt chinks maybe.
Does anybody here has DO NOT LEARN MANDARIN image here?

Being this assmad only makes you look pathetic.

i'm in Anthropology at the moment to get a computer science degree (dont ask i don't set the requirements) and that's exactly what you do.

pff why are you defending that quadroon lmao

They can't even get communism to work in their fantasies.

What are you 12?

more than 1 person thinks you're a blubbering retard and you are proving it

I'm not defend him; I'm making fun of your pathetic ass.

There is no dev I want to see burn more than Gearbox. Not even EA.

Ya know, they could have just as easily said "Looking for badass devs", and it would have carried the same meaning as that statement compounded with the rest of the statement.

But who am I kidding, Pitchford doesn't care about actual meritocracy.

I wonder what backpackcuck artist's interpretation of cuphead would be

Something about "getting wifemugged".

Sure it is, and has nothing to do with the fear mongering or fact boys are more curious intellectually than girls.

I assume you saw this >>Holla Forums10708116

also for some reason chromiums first result for "remove" is "remove kebab" and I know I never looked it up on my desktop.

Thanks.
Nice double dubs.

I would prefer NIS from sheer amount of NISA bombs.

>>>Holla Forums10708116
Fuck, its been a while since I cross posted

Nis, ea and naughtydog, but ea will probably collapse on its own so nis or naughtydog. Either would be a blow to the libshits.

Hi, I also agree with cc63d7 becuse I am cc63d7 You are not a super hacker by ID hopping.
Being autistic isn't a superpower.

Another company that goes to fuck.
Gearbox = Bioware 2.0

He recently agreed with a pedophile that kids should have the right to choose, daily reminder he got btfo super hard by meathead stoner Joe Rogan.

It's quite clear these dudes set out to make a troll game - why I dunno. Could be for fun, probably to get controversy sales like huniepop, hatred, DoAX, whatever.

This sudden backtracking means they got leaned on hard and fast. Somebody has them by the fucking balls, and has made it clear they can be squeezed at any time. Who's doing the squeezing?

Pic unrelated, nobody will ever cum inside you.

sweden yes

Man, I'm a leaf and the worst I've had is professors whining about America's lack of gun control.

It's almost obvious. You don't go around saying "we're developing this game" and suddenly backtrack when it's finished. Didn't they put a little resistance before that too? Someone just fucked them up somehow.

>nobody will ever cum inside you.
I hope so, I might fap to traps between all the aras, but I don't want anything inside my precious butt.

Yarent you breaking your laws being here?

I like to live on the edge.

Seeing videos about Shadow of War and the loot chest, I can't help but feel amazed of the jewry going on it.

For fuck's sake, even the orc selling the stuff is an stereotypical jew rubbing his hands.

Everyone from Europe posting here is standing on the edge.

This may be significant. Can't archive, it's not working.
streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holdings Calvert Investment Management/12153960.html

Has anyone dug this area, UBM, or SRI? Contact me. sparkthesquid at protonmail.com

Well, if it helps, canada is becoming you, though some of our muzzie migrants are getting pissed at the liberals.

Everyone loves old good edge sometimes.

It's going to be next bomb in this year.
How many of them were already in current year anyway?
I lost a count.

It's still feels great though.
It's one of few places on net, where I can be true to my self and not be banned.

At least you still can buy knives. I think.

Yeah they've been mad at them here in ontario since the dike pushed all that sex ed bullshit in the schools.

Can swedes own any guns? I know canadians can own hunting rifles and I think some shotgus, and strangely enough crosssbows.

The thing is that the game actually looks tempting and I enjoyed Shadow of Mordor When purchased for less than 20€. I just want to command orcs and even feel the lootcrate adictively tempting if it wasn't in full jew mode.

Yeah. I just bought a cheap $3 one at the store because I thought it looked neat.

I'm a leaf. We can own a lot of guns, it's just the magazines have to be pinned. I don't know about guns in Sweden.

My cop friend told me a lot of rifles in Canada are not allowed to be transported normally. They have to be put in a locked case that is bolted to the trunk.

Fudd guns only. You can get a pistol or rifle with "military origin" if you manage to find one of the rare one in a million pistol or ipsc clubs that actually accept new members.

the game look shit anyway but still…
have some balls and standing your ground when you say youre not a racist, is too much to ask?

Dude, I know, I am one too, hellhole known as nova scotia.

That sounds about right. Canadas gun regulations are regressive, but still better than most of europe, going by

Canada has the benefit of large swathes of "fuck off" land, meaning rifles are kind of a way of life. Europe is too densely packed

Worst part is that Swedish gun laws are not even the worst in Europe. You can own up to six fudd rifles an shotguns on a hunting license. But the club stuff is completely ass backwards and is built to kill gun sports in the long run.
Clubs are incredibly picky because older members need to vouch for you so you can get a sporter license. If you were to lose your license due to negligence there's a big chance the guys who vouched for you lose theirs too, thus a lot of clubs have either closed their doors completely or only accept new members on recommendation from other clubs.

Bully.

They just did.

A lot of Europe also has anti-selfdefense laws which really makes an argument against gun ownership.

That too. If you have more than 2 years of martial arts training in Germany, you're legally obligated to inform your attacker otherwise you can be convicted of some stupid bullshit.

I'm in Ontario. Would probably move to PEI if I won the lottery.

He doesn't live in britain, he is still allowed to look at "rightwing extremist propaganda".

I guarantee you this means he's going to intentionally do diversity hires to make it look like they're the ones who are best suited for the job and that anyone hiring white guys at all is just hiring them because muh racist patriachy.

Yes, getting a hunting license and buying a rifle that way is the simplest.
If you have an active part in a shooting club you can buy more types of weapons.
The biggest problem is all the bureaucracy and wait times, even to buy a .22.

Apparently, eastern europe has some pretty nice gun laws.
I think in Slovakia, you are allowed to conceal carry pistols.

Well yeah not all of Europe is anti-gun. Like I heard the reason why Italy has not really had any major terror attacks is because they don't really have any major gun control.

Wew lad. Go remove yourself from the genepool.

As much as I'm all for everyone having guns, that wouldn't stop terrorist attacks. Unless you have articles about Italians pop-popping Sand Niggers, I'm calling bullshit.

Of course it does a lot of these attacks are just guys running cars into people then getting out and stabbing people. Or stabbing people on trains and stuff someone with a gun could easily stop those attacks. Also Italy has the mafia which I've heard actually go around killing muslims that fuck with the community. Which is why organized crime starts in the first place the governement refuses to protect the people so gangsters start doing it.

Well duh, but banning guns does nothing too. There is no negligbile difference in crime rates regardless of guns being banned or not, so there is no reasons to remove freedoms except for political posturization. What is an observable change is the more multiracial a society is the more crime there is, thus the arguments against multiculturalism have merit.

Holla Forums is banned in britian if I recall

Id rather leave canada if possible.

what's this "too many threads" glitch about?

At the very least, it would make terrorist have second thoughts. Seeing a bunch of people in a gun free country, you realize they are not much of a threat. But knowing that you can go to run over a bunch of infidels, and they might kill you with guns before you get to your precious virgins, you will think twice.

Merkel

Far-left

Far-left

Why are far-left filled with useful idiots?

archive.is/T3QGC

The past few days have really been pissing me off.

Reminder that everything will be benis.

If they weren't be useful idiots, they wouldn't be part of ctrl-left in first place.

It honestly amazes me just how few people realize that the only relevant culture war in [CURRENT YEAR] is a class war.

Don't forget, the shooter was white. When the shooter is black they forget in less than a week.

A week? They forget in less than a day.

They don't even report it.

you think there would be a coverup if the shooter was female?

Depending of the motivation.

On an unrelated note, I was thinking about all the character creation DLC stuff for Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, but being it a 2 or 3 years old game don't know if it is profitable or should I wait for the next released empires.

Like the Happy Somalian kang that shot up that church, he also was stopped by an armed citizen.

PC or console? all console DLC is free on modded consoles as well as pirated on PC.

Me too.
GET FUCKED RANDY

It was a good opportunity to bring up dylan roof again though, really made me think.

Console. PS4.

Unless you wanna play dressup it aint worth it user.

I actually like Dress up, but I was hoping for some online campaining

In other news, one of the comicgate guys surprised cuckchan Holla Forums is full of cucks.

That reminds me of a story I heard about US GIs I think, in a secluded area taking terrorist attacks. They caught the bastards, tied them up and slaughtered a pig in front of them, drenched multiple rifle rounds with the blood, and executed all but one of them, letting that one go. They stopped getting hit by terrorist attacks since that event. I don't know if this story is true or not.

underated post

Off topic, but Cuphead is my GOTY and I had an idea of someone melting and being placed in a cuphead character while someone sticks his dick in the melted remains of someone. The melting doesn't kill him, mind you, but he lives to feel the dick go in and out of his liquefied body.

I'll still fap to a backpack cucking image if someone wants to make one for me though.

You don't understand, the melting doesn't kill him, and he goes back to normal after it's done. Also, it's in cupheads head, like this is going on inside it's cup shaped head where the cup is holding the person, with him aware of what's happening, so in a way, it's very similar to backpack cucking, just with an inventive twist.

Just imagine, having a guy stick his dick in your skull but your skull is filled with a liquidfied person. That's what I'm getting at.

The real problem about gun control in European countries is that it promotes restriction over education. So much paperwork and limitations that makes Commiefornia look like a gun range. Meanwhile, terrorists just make some phone calls and smuggle guns into Europe illegally and go shoot up concert halls, or just use a truck.
It's about time countries in Europe realize they can educate people about how a gun works and let them take lessons, instead of just going "it shoots fast so it's verboten" and treating its people like children who obviously want to kill because they want a gun.
I wouldn't mind a piece so I could go to a range and dump a mag on some cardboard cheeki breeki but I have too see a shrink regularly just for the below average funs.

It was the general John "Black Jack" Pershing. He wrote about this in his memoirs.

is this the new backpack user?

I don't even know what you are trying to accomplish with those posts. Stop it.

Czech Republic is best republic.

Wasn't Poland going to introduce laws that meant that all household had to have a gun in their house just to piss off the EU that was forcing them to take rapefugees?

I am backpack user though….

It's nice to know some GG anons are still here.

Wasnt there another canadian game some 2 years ago that also didnt release because it was called racist?

Block lives matter was it called I think?

Glasgow sums up GamerGate in 6 tweets

archive.is/xhHKd

I don't remember if it was Canadian, but I remember that game existing. And people were throwing a shitfit over it because of the name. The game itself had nothing to do with BLM outside of that.

Has the news story about how a Vice writer was baiting Milo into being offensive been posted yet?
Because it is now.
archive.is/scSun

Maybe it was banned? Never heard news about it.

Anyone have the trailer in webm or mp4 form?

I like it here because they can't kick me out. They're stuck with me.

I remember it being a controversy about 1-2 years ago: This is the dev's site.

abandonship.itch.io:443/

I remember the first time we died.

Archive, before I forget.

archive.is/bxBX7

More than you know mate. But the lack of email goals is really hurting us IMO. We need to go hard on Timber and Goolag- don't get me wrong. But Disnod was our most successful shit. And Journos are still shit. Hell, the Cup Head "make it easy" nonsense gives us prime targets- though we'd need to use disnod for actual sins and not shitty opinions

We got shilled HARD every time UBM was brought up. Be careful. I'm sure there's a digging thread in the depths of HQ.
Here's what I have: hastebin.com/raw/evewokukuk
(when it talks about "pic related" it's the second pic here)

Leigh Alexander (Megaphone Who) used to play both sides on behalf of UBM (if the file name I saved was correct)
archive.is/M5j8C

How UBM is bankrolling the SJW infiltration of gaming:
archive.today/ckNhT

Possible insider trading at UBM:
archive.is/DEJ2D
hastebin.com/raw/ubuwokidob

UBM and the Bilderberg Group
hastebin.com/raw/aqepevahek

They're also linked tot the GDCA, GDC, and IGDA.

Ive been here since the exodus. Though around early 2016 i kinda ignored these threads because nothing new was happening. Then the election came and i was back on board.

Like that CNN blackmail thing?

So… After watching a few videos I noticed that Shadow of War has a Stronk woman who needs no man assassin.

Can anyone write strong women characters that aren't dicks? A polite assassin who is nice and just kills because is her job, or at least anything that isn't a fucking quirky woman.

archive.today/Snznw

archive.is/oQ7fn

hastebin.com/raw/otufavacej

Reposts of old posts:
UBM owns IGF and Gamasutra.
OR
Look into this pattern. Does UBM push for this?
————————–
Look at Fez for your answer.
————————–
Basically, UBM owns gamasutra.
Gamasutra is partnered with IGF and promotes it.
IGF is also owned by UBM. There, the games that have enough connections in the UBM get awards. Then, based on those awards Gamasutra promotes it some more and gives that game grounds to be covered by a more mainstream media.
If I wanted to jumpstart a product or launder money I would do that every fucking year.
—————————-
They really do want to turn the video game industry into the movie industry
—————————-
I was just doing some reading on UBM
So .. they are a shareholder in the Press association -archive.today/d65H5
And have purchased a large share of the
Canadian NEWSWIRE
archive.today/2Min5
It's held under the PR NEWSWIRE name - archive.today/DSTU4
(WHAT DOES NEWSWIRE DO?)
Oh PR NEWSWIRE also owns EWATCH
Haha oh man.
In short, they make press-release docs, and have enough money for NSA-esque watching of what people say about their brands.
So to say UBM doesn't know what Gamasutra did, and doesn't know about Gamergate is unlikely. Might not have been passed onto top brass, but their games department would know about it for sure.
—————————-
[This is where Kate Edwards a.k.a. Tom Edwards of IGDA comes into play]

I could write good characters all day, but i would never be hired because im a straight white male.

The soy boys' definition of strong is insufferable turbo-bitch because they think the cunts using them as doormats and demanding protection from them are "strong" and they base their fugly characters on them.

I meant nepotism, not disclosing shit that needed to be disclosed etc.
If they've basically said [innocent person] deserves [bad thing] for [harmless action] then sure.
If they've done stuff to piss off the FTC- let them know.
If they've done stuff to puss you off, let their advertisers know.

i'd suck his penis, i'd suck his foreskin clean, i'd then proceed the finger his anus while sucking him off and catch his cum all in my mouth to then kiss him with it.
i'd give him a nice rim job, i'd then proceed to put my 8 inch penis inside him and furiously thrust while holding him and i'd whisper into his ear everything will be okay

Anyone have the .apk?

Sounds gay.

Women being nice is unrealistic and sets a problematic patriarchal standard, you sexist misogynistic nerd.

I'm just tired of all the 'strong' women being always the same, especially when they were the ones calling for 'variety'. I know, I know.

How tasty is this ass?

And that's why traps and robots are winning over women.

fuck.

Doesn't have to be a guy liquefied either, maybe a girl got liquefied and therefore it's just hetero sex but inside my head.

The finest pottery.

archive.fo/DxFOn
archive.is/47Qru
archive.fo/DxFOn

Why does it keep happening

i am memeteor user, still trying…

I don't watch those "honest trailers" because they are reddit tier bullshit, what did they say about gg?

Bethesda assures us that Wolfenstein 2 is not bait and that everyone getting mad at the Trump references are nazis:

archive.is/Akom0

pure coincidence

Quirky characters are fine in moonland, but the way burgerland and hollyjew does it along with making strong females who are insufferable cunts makes it unbearable.

Same.

Then someone is fucking your head, ergo you're a fag.

That Sgt. Calhoun, from Smash-It Sam, was "the worst nightmare of #GamerGate".

After years of GG I'm just now finding out that's where that came from. Welp.

Funny enough, not an assasin but skyrim does have an honorable thief character.

Hue

Damage control, thy name is zenimax.

Just read a bit about the character because I havent seen the movie but its basically another "lol GG is scared of strong wymmin" jab from a e-celeb faggot right

This is coming back to me now. I remember people digging up the video about Edwards selling "game culturalization" services. I also remember, back in my "fell for the game dev major" meme days of college, that at least one or two professors actively shilled for this as well. Just about all of the professors are most likely connected with IGDA/DIGRA in some way, shape or form. GDC student passes were relentlessly pushed onto us (I never went because I knew it was bullshit from the get go).

Support cakes.

If it wasn't for the stupid retardation and the jewry I would buy the game because I want to control orcs.

How long until a Game of the Year edition?

lol

You don't have to buy the game, since it was delayed for 3 months to ensure it launched with Denuvo 4.6, which as of MvCI can protect a game from piracy for a whole 10 hours! It only cost the publisher $120,000 for this amazing protection!

Gamergate parties are the best parties because Gamergate parties don't stop, even after everyone has died.

Im stuck here with you Skeleanons forever.
Couldn't ask for a finer bunch of folks to spend eternal damnation with.

that first pic

Lol.

But that kind of games is a game I can only enjoy in console with a controller.

What the fuck is this?

why

don't ask, found both of them in one of the previous webm threads.

Yes, thank you, and the straw is a nice touch.

Delete this.

actually, found it, was this thread archive.is/ac6KM >>13484852

It's clearly too late for that

archive.is/lcCV1

Well, now the question is are all cuck people really sexual abusers waiting for a chance or victims of the same system they worked for?

For the OP
Someone with account can update the wiki pasta?

Thanks user.

That shook me a little bit more than I would have anticipated. Nasty stuff, well done. I think.

That is the future user, though Im not sure exactly what it is. As far as I can tell from the webms Ive seen of it, its a chatroom that utilizes Occulus or Vive or something. Seems like you can set custom avatars for yourself too. I seen one video where some user staged a wedding between himself and his Waifu, bunch of other Anons witnessed, someone set a static image of CIA manning the door, it was pretty funny shit, looks like it could be a fun bit of software. Wish I had of saved that webm now.

Literally only Japanese games that have female protagonists that aren't complete bitches.

Current western games can't write characters for anything.

Jesus fucking christ Aurelia.
Her model and art even has abs.

You can't even waifu her in CS3. W H Y

Why

8/10, it was THIS close to a 9/10 but it failed to deliver.

So, anything we can do about Auerbach and the killing of gameplay?

Hi everyone.

I swear to Christ I don't even know why I'm surprised.

From before bread:

Unhappy with the localization of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana? Join the email campaign!

After a long wait since the Ys VIII announcement back in 2014, the game has been finally released on the West for the PS Vita and the PS4. PC version has been indefinitely delayed by NISA until further notice. However, long-time fans and newcomers alike have been witnesses of huge issues with the translation, mostly a clear lack of editing (stiff and awkward dialogues, homogenization of character personalities, etc.). Needless to say, this entails that the game's excellent writing has been lost during the localization, harming its compelling plot quite a lot.

Which is why we are launching the Ys VIII email campaign! We consider that Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana deserved a better treatment, and NISA has not been up to the previous entries localization's mark. We'd like to directly tell Nihon Falcom about Ys VIII localization issues via email, while also explaining what we'd like to see in future Western releases. Sadly, the Japanese developer, Nihon Falcom, has stated in recent interviews that they don't know what it's needed when it comes to Western releases, and rely exclusively on the publishers. Emailing a Japanese company could be difficult because of the language barrier, but we know how to get over that barrier.

Japanese message to Falcom (+ English translation): pastebin.com/BdNdwV6f

Indeed, we have prepared a summary of our wishes translated into Japanese. We've put our best efforts into this text, so you can rest assured that the message won't get diluted along the way. Of course, you're free to include your own requests into the email, but remember to use a pretty basic English or they will have problems understanding your message. Lastly, don't forget to be respectful. And for the subject "Ys VIII English release" should be good enough.

They may not have the time to read every single email, but if we all contribute to this campaign, the noise will be far too big for Falcom to ignore. We have the opportunity to be their Western feedback: let's seize that opportunity. We'd like to stress that this is NOT a boycott. We just want future Falcom releases to be as good as its Japanese counterparts, no matter which publisher releases their games.

Send your emails at nihon @ falcom . co . jp

Hashtags #Ys8 #YsVIII

Spread the word about this campaign!

A few examples: imgur.com/a/58G3W

What happened to Auerbach?

I remember a writeup some user did comparing anime to western shows. In western shit, the only way for a woman to prove she's tough is to act like a man, as hard as she can. But in Japanese shit, women can kick ass, despite being incredibly feminine, ala Sailor Moon. It was pretty funny to see him point out that for the most part, women aren't actually written as women in western shit. They're more written like short guys with a Napoleonic complex

Pray for CS4 user.

I'm pretty sure a CS4 will exist. What needs to exist is an Aurelia bond.

She's like in her 30s too, and probably one of the most physically strong characters in the series. Which is perfect.

Buzzfeed went ham on him, fabricating quotes and citing mails he had with Milo.
It's not #GamerGate related, but he was one of the last good neutrals.

The end credits confirm cs4. I meant pray she will have bonding events.

I don't know if i count, but I know I'm not.

And, with everything they read and watch constantly and continuously telling them to act like that, western girls grow up into horrible women that will never enter stable marriage.
Then, when birth rates start to drop off, politicians open the floodgates for hordes of millions of violent savages to rape and pillage their countries, citing the need for a workforce.
Meanwhile, the need for a workforce is being rapidly eliminated by automation.

Wow, that's a pretty tasty looking abdomen

Done. Tell me if there's anything else that needs updating.

Good morning!

Victims are waiting for their chance to become perpetrators to clime that dominance hierarchy.

Is there a new claimant to happiest piece of fabric in Erebonia?

That's funny as hell. The funny thing is that all you have to do is add some femininity to the mix, but writers in the west seem to think that femininity is bad/holds back from being a stronk womyn.

Meanwhile there are characters in Japan that are unabashedly feminine, but it doesn't hold back other aspects of their personality. Even if they're incredibly strong physically, they still retain their femininity. Like

So its like this.
Game Journos have been taking bribes for years, we all know it, and have known it for a long time.
Money
One of a kind merchandise
Chances to meet the game devs
And of course the greatest thing of all, early access to the games
But why wasn't there as much of an outcry before? Why didn't the kane and lynch controversy gain this kind of traction?
I think the truth is that if I were offered one of the above, depending on the details, I would have a hard time saying no, and I think a lot of people who play video games would have a hard time saying no to that. Which is in a way a form of condoning that kind of bribe taking.
But what whats her name did was different, it wasn't cash, the game, merchandise or a chance to meet the developer, it was sexual favors from the developer.
I can't say for certain as I've never been in the situation, but I don't think I would accept sexual favors because they are not video games, and I'd wager a lot of the outcry was because there was a general consensus of condemnation of sexual favors.
So guess who comes out of the wood works trying to silence the denunciation of sexual favors?
People who approve of sexual favors.

I once ate a 1 kilogram steak.

Japan knows how to make girls that happen to be feminine and strong.

OK, what's this arrogant piece of shit beef again? Hey, if you ever stumbled upon him in real life, can you give him a "straight"-forward approach, like literally?!

archive.fo/pJbru

archive.fo/lteZq

This arrogant piece of shit is getting on my last ARCHIVE YOU DOUBLE NIGGER.

When will you learn to start posting a link/archive

Friendly reminder that "Scoops" only has a career because of daddy's money, but legitimately believes that he's a mover and shaker in the industry.

I see that I am in pleasant company.

In Ongoing Discussions there's -
#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi + links [Kemono Friends/Kadokawa]
Music youtuber The Needle Drop . . . [new in this bread I think]

- These are not in the wiki pasta.

Also user posted this last bread
- should this be added seeing as it's a current thing/deals with localization?

You mean apologize right from the get-go about being nepotist pieces of shit?

Tried asking people for archive on Twitter, didn't have it.

Was posted last thread, that OP is a blind homosexual.

Wow! I mean, I knew we were getting to these hacks, but "hellscape", thats a new one. Also if I'm interpreting that tweet right, which I might not be, then I think hes blaming GG for..all racism? Everywhere? I mean god damn, at this point we dont even have to do anything, he just lives in constant anxiety of the specter hes invented in his head.

Goddamn I loved Nioh. People loved Fuku but I also think Ginchiyo is way up there. Okatsu is really nice too, but I think my favourite thing about her is her clothes/general style.

I'm so burnt out I can't play the latest DLC though.

It's hard to deny. Though others try pretty hard.

It was posted last bread. It's amazing that a company like Telltale apparently just googles random images instead of using stock images.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂 And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

According to the tweet, Gamergate is responsible for riots, alt-right nazis existing, hurricanes, Trump, old celebrities dying, frogs, mass shootings, Muslim hatred, keeping women from being CEOs….

Wouldn't it be easier to get a staff member to lay down. Take a pic shop it in?

Are you kidding? That takes like, 2 people on staff! And something to capture and upload the pic. Damn, if only those "camera" thingies were easier to acquire.

I'm fighting allergies so much right now that I can't play right now. I'm looking forward to getting back to it and getting that Frolicking Cats kubuto from the abyss.

the /mu/man name dropped gg

I got it on ps4 but never played it because I got it when I moved then had no motivation to play it because moving stuff and setting up a new house

but will buy again for PC

WHO HOLDS BACK THE ELECTRIC CAR?
WHO MAKES STEVE GUTTENBERG A STAR?

Is it in the last 5 minutes because so far I've only heard him reference it in reference to sargon.

Must be awful living in constant fear of a boogie man that you helped create through nothing short of your own shitty behavior and ineptitude. Imagine how much it must hold you back from personal growth when you pin all of the worlds ills on, what is ostensibly, "that group of people you don't like." Its like watching a paranoid neighbor blame you when their roof starts leaking or their keys go missing.

Is there a link summarizing the issue to include? From I can tell it's not even censorship, just poor quality. Fans of the games probably aren't hearing about it from the GG OP regardless.

twitter.com/2Dnot3D/status/916469121889443840
archive.is/RftAy

yeah that's the part, if you have time to waste you could watch the whole video

If you finish this I could kiss you.

WE DO!
WE DO!

He had a chat with Sargon back when Sargon was slightly less of a complete idiot as he is now.

Go home GamerGay

To those people ignorance is bliss so they're in a constant state of orgasm.

That's a blast from the past right there.

also, who?

I probably will too for the simple reason of being able to play online without giving Sony any money and for the inevitable Touhou replacement mod.

Alright I got the context. This is why people should post screenshots so we don't have to click stuff

twitter.com/_WCS_/status/916435490722553856

I'm not the user who posted it - just copied it from last bread - so I don't know much about it.
It does fall into the localization issue, though probably doesn't need to be in the OP.
I can always repost it again, anons can leave feedback/updates about it as they wish.

archive.fo/RVSAH
archive.fo/sJK3k

ehh, i have seen worse

And now you understand how pic related happened.

Their new kike overlord doesnt take much shit

Tim Mulkerin / Mic - "Right-wing gamers are furious about the Nazi-killing in ‘Wolfenstein II’" (KiA mentioned - accuses us of being anti-semites because part of the thread discusses the unfortunate implications of part of The New Order's storyline)

archive.fo/znKA8
archive.fo/Kn3nG

Context? What was the comment and where?

Ever since that one tweet going how everyone should have "paid attention to gamergate because TRUMP" everyone on twitter is going full retard over the gamergate narrative lately.

On one hand this is hilarious that it keeps happening. On the other hand I am still concerned over the increase of accusations lately, even if it's against my enemies.

Good on you for archiving, though!

I think he got mad at this tweet archive.fo/oFozL

I can't find WHERE he got mad, though. This is the first I've seen it and I just started looking into it.

His reasoning is fucking weird. He says he wants to keep politics out of games but immediately infers that the developers are intentionally representing present day events by having Nazis rule America in Wolfenstein 2.

I'm still glad to be the boogeyman. GamerGate will never die.

git gud
archive.fo/vewtB

the thing that puzzles me is Wolfenstein's plot in the first game was more shaded when it came to characters

He always copies titles and links from KiA.

Let me guess, it's just cherrypicked screencaps from totally-real-and-not-troll right-wing accounts, as well as a few anonymous shitposts on halfchan that anyone can make, right
Don't even have to read that shit to know

Altina is a treasure.

Far Cry 5, fake petitions, fake outrage.

IT'S OVER FOR YOU GOOBERGATORS AND YOUR NAZI PRESIDENT TRUMP

WW2 japan disagrees, as does 142 instances in history.

dear god

Human rights tribunal imprisons you over racist game.

I'm tapping out, this is as far as I'm letting it play,

Yeah, it's not like a high resolution lense isn't included with every phone. And, touch screens are still a luxury. :^)

Since you feel you have to report every tiny infraction that a white dies, I say the feeling needs to be reciporicated.

This isn't real is it? This can't be real.

archive.fo/3jRi2
Don't worry the libertarian party will save canada.

Does he really think that ad would get him votes? No one would want the future of their country in the hands of someone so immature and thinks policies are a game.

Is there a JewTube link? Obviously don't embed it, but I want to see how many dislikes it has.

I hadn't heard anything about his bid for a congressional seat in a while. Kinda figured he'd either forgotten about it or took off with the donation money. Glad to see he's still planning on running, it'll be very entertaining to watch.

The only thing that can save Canada is another supernova.

Slip 'n Slides are banned in Maple World? I know they get you dirty and cut up with those rocks, but damn

Is this bootleg 4D chess?

On second thought, I like this guy looking at his feed. Hes not Holla Forums, but he could be marketed towards canadians who are getting pissed at the current political climate, and he seems to be less like the states lolbertarians. He just needs better memes.

I dunno to be honest. But I do know lawndarts are for some stupid reason ignore canadas alcoholism problem

80% of my county would vote based on that platform alone if there was a libertarian MP candidate in the area. So many rednecks make homemade lawn darts here.

Lawn darts are banned in US, as well. Kids kept being jabbed by them while playing.

How's Eltonel been since he found a place?

If we got a party out here in nova scotia, id help out.

twitter.com/pc_gamer_squid/status/916448053523091456

What are the chances there will be a purge of all of us simply for supporting gamergate?

fucking hell the new yorker fell so low

Greatest boogeyman ever.

Also who got it?
>>13533333

Fug, pls no bully

What, for and how?
Oh, okay I understand now. It's that crazy tranny again. He really does give trannies a bad name with how out of his mind he is. Which is pretty fucking impressive in a way.

Pimping his shit hole to stanky old men

Democrats will never again win an election. Vid related.

I really hope this is some ironic self-deprecation humor because it's honestly really embarrassing.
But I know it's not.

Mirror: a.uguu.se/ipTVWPpBV1t3_Top10VideoGamesThatCausedPeopleToBecomeVIOLENTInRealLife.webm
Comment section archive: archive.is/q8Pig

This reminds me of backpack cuck. How the hell does this thread manage to attract every single type of person?

ARCHIVES, GET YOUR ARCHIVES HERE
archive.is/54udm
archive.is/E9Ctb

Tell the people on Twitter to go fuck themselves.

>Ever since that one tweet going how everyone should have "paid attention to gamergate because TRUMP" everyone on twitter is going full retard over the gamergate narrative lately.
When haven't they?

Fuck this piece of shit for using Gustav Holst's The Planets in such a petty manner. Makes me even more mad that Gustav's granddaughter dissed Isao Tomita. Also, I find it funny how John's husband didn't immediately fight Trump for whatever reason.

Original tweet: archive.is/e6wQU
Is there an article making such a statement?

You non-gamer cumrags still mad that us 30+ year gamers including Jeff Gerstmann know you're full of shit?

I owned the NES and Atari when they were new. You think Undertale is original. Holla Forums including Milo are liars. Get fucked. Better yet, drop dead like your faggot hero Bill Hicks, he was a liar too.

who

serval tbh

whoa, what a bait

Weak bait. Painfully weak.

What's this? Is this the Greg Cotiskyan argument all over again?! Fuck off with that bullshit you fucking fanny!

What is going on with Milo lately, I have seen a lot of activity related to him?

he got married?

got married, starting another collage tour again, had free speech think at Berkley shut down again.

>Shadow of War Ending Leaked
>Talion kills one of the nine Nazgul and takes his place
>Mary Sue elf chick fuses with Celebrimbor and becomes new protagonist towards the end of the game
>fights Sauron and gets her ring finger cut off by Sauron because pottery
>Celebrimbor goes full evil and fuses with Sauron to become the eye atop Barad-Dur
>also you can't unlock the real ending unless you purchase extra shit

Legit question: Why the fuck not just decide that this is an alternate universe of Middle Earth? They could have freed up so much shit for the story by just completely giving up any pretense of being in the LoTR movies.

At this point he's more oppressed than the Jews were during WWII. If he keeps it up, the Holocaust might actually become real.

Because then they wouldn't be destroying the IP.

Sweet Jesus

sounds like a shaggy dog story

that's wonderful

Believe it or not Brianna Wu, Holla Forums isn't all about you.

Most Bamco games only give you 50-70% of the story in the initial release and force you to buy at least 3 overpriced DLC packs to see the rest of, be able to get half of the gear in the game, or have access to the most powerful skills. It's a sad sign of the times that I even say this, but if all these guys are charging for is the true ending rather than just dropping the story a bit over halfway through, things could have been a lot worse.

It's as if the left need something to blame all their pet peeves on.

so I tried to look into it and apparently it is not directly locked out it just turns into a ~30 hour grindfest post game to unlock the final cutscene unless you use the crates liberally.

I think that's actually worse

Was this actually shown on T.V.?

How far off EST 0100 now?

One more hour

About 1 hour to go.

impressive. its not even 1 year since 2016
circus election and people already are working hard to top it.

time.is/EST

You know what would actually be a good plot twist for that game?

Hugo Black, a real KKK leader at a high level position in the US government during WW2, helped the Nazis take over..

I cannot believe how sick I am of seeing that cup

I was just wondering, could it be possible to have, at any time during the next few elections, a moment where the Jewish question becomes an actual political issue? I know it's just a wet dream that Holla Forums has, but considering how…outlandish everything is getting, it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to bring it front and center (On top of the fact that more and more people are finding out about the reality behind WWII: archive.fo/UIIpq ).

Didn't FBI proved she was faking her own attacks?

But yeah, while Scooby keeps screeching that they didn't do anything, the dossier the FBI released actually did show that not only did they investigate, not only did the "harassment" come from >her own contacts, but also showed that Wu also harassed FBI agents assigned to the case for "not working hard enough."

Right well - currently causing much sjw butthurt is Alt☆Hero - a new comic from Castalia House.
freestartr.com/project/althero/

Only launched last week, the original $25k target was met in about 4 hours - 24hrs later it had reached it's first stretch goal of $40k and has been hitting further stretch goals since. It's now 3 times it's original target - sjws were predicting it to be a huge failure before launch - check the #AltHero tags on SM for more.

The Freestartr campaign page features samples of the artwork - from webcomic style to more (scroll down to last image).
Early stages so they're kind of feeling their way abit - it's a new venture for Castalia House and they're kind of the guinea pigs for the new cowdfunding platform. For backers it looks like you get a good deal for your bucks and there's even a 'trigger the sjws' option.
Some new characters for drawfags too.

It's straight-up illegal in Toronto is why.

Like The Resistance comic books like BLM or Calexit?

You know, now that I think about it, only one instance they investigated was actionable. And it came from a 12 year old, who said he was sorry. So really, what Scooby is saying is that >she is pissed off that they didn't break down the door to the kid's house, arrest him in front of his screaming parents, and scar him for life.

Where were you when DSP was a better gamer than a fucking journalist?

Looks like shit.
What's the symbol on the left in the first image?

It's a made up one for the comic.

Feminists made this. Nope this is not a meme, this is an actual diagram on how men could be steps away from being a misogynist murder and a rapist.

I made a video response to Kuchera's dumb ol' article on

Did you miss the eyes and mouth in the cup or the previous posts stating that there's a liquified but somehow living person in the cup?

See

Sounds about right.

Hard to say from one teaser image, but that shit doesn't bode well.

hello?

So, how should I react when
new Wolfenstein game ends up being the first game to truly influence people into committing murder?

That probably won't count in their eyes since the murdered person will most likely be a "nazi".

it's actually the identitarian flag, which is basically a group in urope that doesn't want to be ethnically replaced

Oh, I didnt realize, thanks user. Goes to show though, the only group of European natives that are understandably opposed to and vocal about mass migration are being portrayed as violent thugs, while handsome and buff Captain Yurope beats down on them and Antifa alike.

This slope is so slippery.

Good evening, faggots!

Wanna see some shit?! archive.fo/GHvw1

I fucking hate normalfags.
imgur.com/gallery/y8L8F
archive.is/j46hm archive doesn't load the comments
I browse imgur when I need to turn my brain off but it is full of fucking commies

The main thing that pisses me off is that they still cant grasp what anything actually means.

It really is a shit place, I get baited into clicking links whenever I open that place up to upload pictures.

I hate that the new girl isn't Helena-tier.
But I also think she's cute.

Deus Vult when? Seriously, Eastern Orthodoxy, get your shit together, I'd sign up for a Crusade.

SJW are so self unaware they can't comprehend what 'SJW' even means.
This guy had an interesting take (trigger warning KIA post)
archive.is/j46hm

That's because I am

I'm impressed, even I haven't beat it yet.

no first for benis, therefore sage

This is actually amazing and exactly what I wanted from it running for congress. Just endless amusement and cringe.

They still think we got the term from fight club just because the author said so. Convergent evolution is a foreign concept for them.

archive.is/Y3xzi

archive.is/2Lvlc

How much will you bet that it's another straight white man who did such a terror act?

Depends on how comped it is.

I remember Brianna tried to get a restraining order against a fictional character called Jace Connor.

Remember when Holla Forums pirated shit before commenting on it? I do.

archive.fo/Qn9XN

What if I look up a girls skirt and see her dick?
Have I been raped or am I the rapist?

/ourguy/ or is it just a mist-

It's already deleted.

They deleted it.

It was posted at 4am, guess while I was sleeping someone sperged out. At least they didn't do an apology tweet

Girls with benises are girls too user, you're still the rapist

an ara neet plays an mmo and falls in love.
shaping up to be okay so far.

Net-juu no Susume.

How does one sustain themselves while being a NEET?

I just can't see a lifestyle like that as conceivable. Where does the money to buy food and pay bills come from?

It's some black dude. Dunno if Allah Ackbar, BLM, or just drunk.

I know what I'd bet on though.

I assumed parents and/or welfare.

Parents

That question answers itself.

Bet you didn't expect trips.

Try out Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, just came out too. Could turn out to be something absolutely masterful if they treat the whole thing properly.

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/916410756526215168

Also
Savings, as well

Parasitism, life savings after saving high enough to live for very long time or getting married as woman. I don't believe I wrote THAT last one.

Seriously, this isn't funny anymore, when does this shit STOP?

archive.is/OapCq

Also, that "Dr. Seuss is racist" narrative only started because of the Melania Trump giving a elementary school librarian Dr. Seuss books, to which she responded to that action by banning all Dr. Seuss books, then saying "Fuck Trump!".

It'll only stop when feminists, SJWs, Marxists, post-modernists and commies gets the bullet.

When its being forced to stop because they wont, ever. It has no clear goal, it keeps going until shit breaks.

That doesnt achieve anything, we need an archive of the actual thing itself.

Fucking never.

Killing them would just give small time until that stupid shit will begin again.
It will be very hard to get them all.

Yeah, this isn't going to end cleanly.

NUKE THIS WORLD!
Seriously, the world doesn't deserve to live.

I just wanted to play videogames

Amen, brother.

It isn't benis, I repeat…
It isn't benis!
archive.is/gJIj2
usatoday.com/story/life/2017/10/06/dr-seuss-museum-to-replace-mural-after-complaints-of-racism/106360820/

History just repeats itself.
In some bizarre way.
I even found few analogies to Weimar Republic in happenings in West.

The planet is fine, just humanity sucks.

Even Buddha will get mad if you strike him three times.

"I will die to establish Islam. We will END The Pledge of Allegiance"

twitter.com/AmericanHotLips/status/916643035236233220

Really makes you think.

He looks very British

Site is still fucked, good job codemonkey.

I think we are probably about to the point when the big war between Islam and the West is about to start.

What's his K/D?

I wonder if Islam will actually conquer yuroup or not. I'd like to imagine at some point people will rebel.

I feel like they'll gladly take their deaths at the the hands of Islam while still hailing the praises of multiculturalism and decrying anyone anyone who would resist as racists who refuse to end white surpremacy

When will he start?

They might have a better chance if the invaders didn't keep chimping out.

Should getting actual gambling (loot boxes, etc) be removed from gaming, and is it something GG can do?

twitter.com/PrettyBadTweets/status/910937185880346624
I can make a thread on HQ if it helps. Lots of planning needs to be done.

How did David Aurbauch get run off twitter? He never did anything and stayed out most of the major fights.

The thing that I find interesting is that while video games are still regarded as a "child's toy," no one seems to bat an eye at companies doing a lot of the same exact shit casinos pull to keep asses in the seats and money pouring in. If anything, I think that if there's a crackdown on "this is gambling," it's going to be over something like the gray market and those raffle web sites YouTubers got caught running. You're not going to see the ESRB assign an AO rating on games with almost-mandatory loot crates, and I honestly think that if they did, both publishers and retailers would do away with the ESRB like what happened with the Comics Code Authority.

To Repost in next bread
To do, discuss, or make greater public knowledge

Buzzfeed decided to paint a target on his back to get to Milo for some reason.

And was a total hypocrite about it as well. She has pictures of her participating in suess week.

What could his motivation be? We may never know.

Yeah, she then closed her Twatter account after that knowledge became public.

And accepted books from Obango and retweeting pictures of Michael reading Seuss books with racist Cat in the Hat hats

Clearly it was all the racism.

So it's win/win if ESRB do it? Though IMO the ESRB would reclassify how it sees gambling if that were the case.

My only concerns were it backfiring like (but not limited to):
> Depicting a casino is treated the same- gambling or not.

Basically, anything that pushes the "fictional act creates real desires" shit MSM pushes.
Further, dissolving the ESRB (assuming it happens as you say), might mean a worse org takes its place.
On a minor note, it also pushes the "fictional object has real value" idea- which can become dangerous. We can use stuff like how EVE Online has people insuring their ships with real money (in Norway or wherever it's servers are based), but it also helps push the idea that 1s & 0s are something to seek after and keep. Not healthy- but one step at a time.

This is ignoring the pushback we'd get of course. (((They))) will push for outcry when its in their favor, but expect them to say "Why shouldn't they do as they see fit? It's their money!"
Which in turn means we might be able to push on other angles at the same time ("Why shouldn't they buy a game with bouncing tits in it? It's their money!")- to make a little ground, and further expose the useful idiots for hypocrisy.

There is already an outcry though, remember the CS:GO skin gambling trade? if this report is true, 5 billion dollary-doos of profit was made techraptor.net/content/5-billion-spent-on-csgo-skin-gambling-in-2016

Valve is already moving against this shit and those jewtubers who owned and sponsored those shady sites got a slap to the wrist.

That's what pisses me off the most. It really seems like the general attitude towards betrayal of public trust, screwing people out of money, and generally being dicks is okay, so long as you got a shitload of money doing so.
And of course, hipster fucks like Patrick Klepek are okay with that, and anyone who disagrees with their shit opinion is a "stupid GamerGator who just wants to harass womyn."

archive.is/TmF2k

Honestly, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure these guys would find some reason to say "Bernie Madoff did nothing wrong."

Wew lad.

So far I'm liking it.
Also because it hits pretty close to home, I'm a 30 year old NEET living off a combination of savings and six figure life insurance payout from my dead father.

Well, apparently some bank that was funneling money to various terrorist organizations got a slap on the wrist because "too big to jail." Unfortunately, the Occupy fuck up really fucked over any opportunity to fix some of the shit that is going on.

Occupy? You mean the movement that got heavily subverted for some (((reason)))?

What if you're disclosing that you were raped? Is admitting to the police that you got raped abusing the police and investigators sending an abuse chain to each other? Also, why is flashing not on that list?

They were co-opted fucking hard, and the co-opt was focused on by MSM.
If it had happened today, they'd have the foresight to know to oust people who weren't on point.

hillary is also a huge homophobe and pretty much a neocon. good luck getting the left to admit to any of it though.

my opinion is anything where you pay money towards a random chance of obtaining something, it should be classsified as real money gambling and instantly get an adults only rating, and the "paying for tokens in game to gamble is totally not the same as paying money directly" loophole needs to be closed

Have image with explanation what happened with OWS.

She wants to arrest Gamergate?!

Have some feels, listanon.
6 figures? Wasn't it 7?

Oops!

Unless the company has involvements with the government that absolutely cannot be replaced with another company, how is this possible?

Out of curiosity, if we took away the identity politics platform these people had, how much better would the political environment be as a whole (Since it seems to be the one common element in screwing everything up, and it seems like there are even Jew who are tired of the movement).

A-are you thinking of someone else?

Is there someone else here living like me?
Have I typed shit and completely forgotten about it?

Also, why is posting so shit right now? Its slow as fuck and fails half the time.

Yeah, that's the other thing, if the government declared it to be gambling, they would probably go "well, actually…" and try to pull the Pachinko thing.

I know. The trust that allowed the various bad actors in was the fuck up there, and put people in the us vs them mindset while they were doing their shit in the public. It might be better now, but then they would just do a false flag of some woman getting killed, claim hate speech, or say they are white nationalists.

The fact that they were trying to prop up the bad actors that led to the image OWS up as something good later still makes me confused. They are so damn easy to hate, because of all the shit they do.

Pretty sure the excuse was that they didn't want to deal with the economic fall out of a big bank getting investigated. More likely that there is more shady shit going on than even that and they don't want the public to know.

I think it was because the bank had invested so much into everything, jailing them would case economic collapse.

bribes and blackmail.

it needs to be classified under "casino chips". on the other hand, I do wish companies would not shy from ingame non real mone gambling like the classic pokemon, I actually liked those.

Someone from this thread's dad died and left a 7 figure inheritance.

When they saw their dad's body the first thing they decided to do was post here.

To be fair, he posted here after contacting the emergency service.

archive.is/mzclK
Rocket Manlet can't nuke the West Coast soon enough

What the actual fuck

What actually are their reasons to defend this? Because basically everywhere else this is a felony. Are there any reddit articles on this? I want to hear them defend this. This shit is not new, right? I remember Holla Forums talking about this like two years ago.

Isnt there a search function for articles on reddit?

Just checked reddit myself, archive.is/N5P2F the good news is that they don't support it either. But whoever supports this is total cancer.

This Jerry Brown guy is total cancer.

yeah you post the articles link into the search bar and it will show results. For some reason /r/news has the search bar disabled. Probably for the same reason vice disables archive.is, they want to prevent people from finding dirt on them.

Wasn't me, my father died from a year and a half long cancer battle in hospice like 4 years ago.
And I fucking wish it was seven figures, would never have to work again. My father left me $750,000 and I had a little over $120,000 in savings.
Want to stretch the money as long as possible, fuck going back to work. So far I've been able to only spend somewhere around $25,000 a year for the past 3 years.

It could be somewhat successful in spreading information about (((bankers))) and their unreasonable power to somewhat smart normalfags.

They just need to make sure it only affects things with buyable premium currency or by microtransactions. It won't affect main offender though. Mobile gacha-shit.

Is your archive still processing or is the link broken?

hmm

Maybe it's because HIV/AIDS isn't a horrible fucking nightmare that until 10-15 years ago was a guaranteed death sentence for anybody exposed to it?

*Isn't any other disease but a horrible fucking nightmare*

Basically "people will get HIV anyway," from what I hear.

just make avoiding blood tests a bigger felony.

Consider that even spreading herpes and other STDs is terrible bad show. HIV itself had a HUGE scare for decades and reasons we screen more blood to give to people since transfusions are likely to spread it.

Because spreading poz loads is a human right,bigot.

Why do you think they're scrambling to censor & control the net?
An anonymous post is harder to deal with, as you have to use info to pin an identity to them and hang them with it. If not, you have to deal with the facts- and boy they are not in their favor.
And if people were normal again, their identities (mental health problems, perverts in the truest sense, paid-off, from a religion or ideology that promote deception & destruction of other cultures) would get them rightfully mocked and rejected on sight.

OP Highroller (WIP) is live on HQ
>>>/gamergatehq/331196
Needs discussion to help it grow & thrive

Please add to

archive.fo/Au7SH

Scrolling through Walker's timeline to find those tweets is giving me cancer.

And if the west goes tits up, will be again.

Fix your fucking site, codemonkey.

archive.is/yXI3P

I really, really just want to unfollow this bitch, but goddamn, those lewds are pretty good.

He went full burnout/aggro after people started making fun of him for editing his own encyclopedia dramatica page and calling him out for harassing roninworks for not speaking english perfectly.
Just follow on of the other thousand accounts that post lewds all the time instead of helping a deranged twitter addicted "tranny" stroke his ego.
The fucker actually bought fake followers because mombot got more than him. He seriously only pretended to be anything with GG for twitter followers.

Note: The guy who actually STARTED OWS said exactly this in an actual interview with a big time magazine (forgot which one)

A fair amount of people have turned full burnout or just gone their separate ways. And a lot of them dislike that they participated in GamerGate and just like journalists, continue to bring it up.

Welp, you learn something horrifying about the people that are supposed to be on your side every day, I guess.

What is it about angry mobs that attracts these kinds of people? Are they being paid to find and destroy things that might upset the social order?

Weirdly, I don't think _icze4r ever really brings up Gamergate. Just sporadically updates on every topic under the sun and tries his/her/whatever best to shit on Trump, unsuccessfully.

He probably stopped doing that, then. For a long time after his burnout he kept bringing up and attempting to shit on gamergate. Kind of like kacho/commiesona still does.

how did I fuck that one up?

So, are we back?

inb4 Trump has to build a wall around CA to keep the infected contained

Didn't know we left.

I miss the days of constant OC and I'm annoyed there isn't an official repository of it anywhere. So many spicy memes and infographics lost to the wired.

Decentralizing the Silicon Valley shitheap would be a major step in the right direction.

Just imagine being able to have an Internet-based company where you don't have to have a warchest of millions of dollars to handle the lease.

You do if you don't want to get messy.

Many people can't get through the orange peel without a knife.

What mango is this qt from?

pewdiepie's latest video shows screencaps of the "cuphead too hard pls nerf" articles. did someone grouped them and posted them on twitter or it was just a natural occurrence?

so is this fake ?
False Headline on HIV Blood Donation

factcheck.org/2017/09/false-headline-hiv-blood-donation/

Everyone is shitting on journos. Then again, journos made themselves the enemy of everyone.

dunkey did that too didn't he?

Even the Japanese are openly making fun of American game journos.

yeah, I mean recently after the Takahashi thing

I think even normalfags realise that if the likes of Dean Takahashi isn't bullied out of town we can expect the next generation of games to be babified to oblivion.

Boardgame is beginning again >>>/sudo/54193

twitter.com/meganamram/status/916541344809500673

archive.is/3SCin

who bitch this is?

your standard female goon

Boku no hentai

Does she mean in (((Hollywood)))?

HEY, IDIOTS
Any of you post Treehouse's fuck-ups to the #NintendoWorldChampionships2017 hashtag?

Post the article as well:
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/

can't some japanese speaking anons create some pasta for us to share on twitter so we can let the devs know that we don't want censored shit?

Word of warning, smaller boards like /girltalk/ is getting spammed hard with ASCII art, and words (allegedly) the NSA monitors.
If it can happen to them, it can happen to us. Keep your eyes out, archive breads early.

Good morning!

Read the OP, it's not there for decoration:
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

mines ok

Yea we have seen the word thing here too

When I say "we" I actually mean "you guys". I don't help out with this crap.

It's more like "math is hard"

Hey, I got other things to do. And beside that, I don't even play japanese games.

Neither of these things change the fact that if you had just read the OP your question would have been answered faggot.

archive.is/i3dzQ
twitter.com/worldlystone/status/916829963105521665

Unless there's an in-game timer, why does this matter?

I thought there was?

They're trying to make the game seem tougher than it is.

They never do this for any other game.

archive.is/g765m#selection-2989.1-2989.2

The average person, even if they were absolute shit at the game, would not feel bad because someone can do it faster than them. This is pure projection of the fact that speedruns made Polygon feel bad.

This is pure back-pedaling. Polygon realized just how unpopular their stance on hard games and "accessibility" was and is now trying to deflect.

They are really asshurt at cuphead.

why would I read the OP? I got better things to do. I am here for the lewds and the sjw hate.

They're also asshurt at the resurgence of topic of "git gud" / skill-based gameplay.

Liar.

Then why'd you ask the question faggot?

comparing yourself to speedrunners should have the opposite effect,Algebra Frank must be a real fuck up.

to encourage you guys to do it, I don't even have a twitter account.

cosmo is too far gone to be saved, now i just wait for his upcoming suicide

his name is Wanda

I really liked cosmo too. If he just kept on speedrunning and just made his loss something he can laugh at, nothing would have changed. But he just had to become a tranny. He actually wasnt too bad looking as a dude.

damn i didnt even know he had some sort of emotional problem. mental illness is a hell of a drug

I was watching his streams before his downfall. It was tragic. He even had a girlfriend. All that was ruined.

So you lied and you're not just here for lewds and SJW hate? Fucking read the OP instead of asking to be spoonfed faggot.

Based Mike "If you take a dong in the crapper, you're getting the zapper" Pence
Mike "If you drive a Volt, you're getting a jolt" Pence
Mike "Take a pee pee where it hurts, get
a thousand kilohertz" Pence
Mike "Act like a sissy, i'm crankin' it up way past 60" Pence
Mike "Like cock, get a shock" Pence
Mike "Take it in the caboose, get a handshake from Zeus" Pence

So, what pushed him over the edge?

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

losing all of his WRs to better speedrunners

That doesn't tell me anything. People that go tranny all of a sudden with little or no prior warning signs like Cosmo usually do it because they suffer a very deep (close to suicide) identity crisis of some sort and (falsely) believe transition will solve their existential angst (while it will most likely just fuck them up even more).

Well, he was already getting there before with the painted nails and shit but apparently he got so much self worth ou tof being good at speedrunning/vidya that once he got beaten by john it fucked him up hard. Or maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back, no idea about his personal life during those years.

archive.fo/64Q6b

Anyone knows JP? What does these pics say? twitter.com/flashoman/status/916692008206426112

The significance of this cannot be overstated. This is such a pure glimpse into their collective minds that it's scary. They loathe Cuphead with such vitrioil for 2 reasons.

This is obvious, the game looks great and went viral since its debut. But it is not a 7deep5you story walking sim nor is the protag a fat dyke. When I say they want it I of course refer to them wanting the game to sit next to tumblrtale and the rest of their propaganda lineup.

This one is perhaps a bit more on the side of conjecture but the article implies that they can't possibly accept that there are more skilled people out there without suffering a meltdown. Sad.

We both know you want it, so here it is, you filthy poz pig.

good evening GG
slow bread today?

It's pretty much no question that they're bitching solely to bitch, at this point.

The game has a lot of content, but lets not kid ourselves by saying there wasn't content cut for DLC. There is a reason why it's already 50% off in japan and has poor user reviews.
The day one DLC cost over have the price of the base game. Plus they gutted large portions of the OST to resell as DLC,

The everybody gets a trophy generation, ladies and germs. Untested in the fucking fires, so when real trouble starts they're going to fucking fold, then writing a crying tumblr post about it.

I meant that you didn't get a barebones game with all of what would be unlockable content put up as DLC.

I get that the game still has cut content for DLC, but there's tons of unlockable content in the game.

I am not reading the OP, that shit is boring, I got other stuff to do.

source?

Unless you have an archive ready stop posting OrwellNGoode tweets, they are never sourced, never archived, and he has constantly fallen for Poe's law and trolls before, spreading misinfo.

Server issues/"maintenance"

nevermind, looked up "11th principle consent pyramid", it's real

Like talk about how you have no time and have other things you must be doing?

ftfy

Granted his pledge is a bullshit mudslime pledge, but still. Hard to convert normalfags when you make it this easy for skeptics to pick apart your logic.

No

twitter.com/KateVsTheWorld/status/916872711267287041

Who's hyped for the licks of Patrick Klepek to discuss #GamerGate's legacy?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone mind explaining why this is a thing?

No.

Update to the Alt☆Hero campaign since yesterday:
They've added a 'Be A Villain' reward where you can be added as a bad guy.
They've also added a new stretch goal - which if reached will see vol.7,8,9 written by Chuck Dixon.
That's Punisher/Bane Chuck Dixon.

HomerRugliaBeoulve, why do you put "Credit to 8/v/" on everything you post? This thread doesn't need credit, in fact we have traditionally tried to avoid too much mainstream exposure to avoid the thread being flooded with shills.

Also, that thread is terrible. The article doesn't mention DLC or claim that would be better, it just thinks there are too many unlockables making it confusing. And never claimed otherwise, the point he was making was that having a lot of options to unlock is something he appreciates as opposed to them being sold as DLC. You distorted his argument against the "too many options" sentiment into a strawman of the article.

PODCAST MIRROR
u.teknik.io/76hn1.mp3
This shit's apparently bad uguu wouldn't accept it, haven't listened to it yet

How long was it? Like 4 hours? Hehehe. Thanks for archive it, user.

When I played Cuphead with my PS4 controller and having the software input mapper on so it would read the PS4 controller as an XBOX 360 controller. The game mistaken it for two controllers connected. So I could control two characters at once and I said "Fuck it why not." Turns out when you play with two players the bosses have more health so I unknowingly was making the game harder for myself. I still made it to the last boss despite this.

Git. Gud.

You would have double the DPS though.

Until one of the cups dies, you can't revive because your too busy dodging and your stuck with a boss that still has the health boost with one character. Still did it.

Do you really have to ask? HomerRugliaBeoulve is part of ggrevolt.

If you run cuphead with the steam overlay it has native ds4 support.

Fix your shit Codemonkey.

Fix your shit Codemonkey.

sage for OT but What is the "COMP" meme Holla Forums jas started using?

hello?

hello?

twitter.com/mombot/status/916904652964208642
Why does it seem like furries keep getting more and more asshurt at us? A shit ton of SJWeebs, furries, and burn-outs are this butthurt about people expecting game journalists to at least be decent at a game.

It's from an interview with the vegas shooter's brother. He's bat shit insane. He was ranting to the news crew about how rich they are

He said it with such finality that it had to be memed.

So "comped" is short for receiving a complementary item or thing? Good to know. thanks

Here is a copy/paste of the post I make on the Holla Forums cuphead thread a while ago.

Let's make a comparison. Say, Woodworker's Weekly (I don't know if it exists or not but for comparison, it doesn't matter). In WW, they talk about building a birds nest box. They discuss what tools you need, what timber, dimensions of box, ease of construction, etc. Now, a reader would not expect a journalist for WW to be a master builder but there would be a reasonable expectation that the writer has built the box, can hammer a nail into a block of wood or even know which end of a saw to hold. Games journalists fail at the task of having even basic skill. They then create articles based off their inability to even transfer skills learned from one game over to other games. Using the WW analogy, they are attempting to build the bird house by trying to hammer a nail into a block of wood with the handle of a saw.They take 20 times longer to complete the project. The bird box falls apart when they try to pick it up and then they say in their articles that the job is too complex for people and only experts should attempt the task.

yeah, I think he means they were such VIPs that the hotel compensated their meal of $1000

Holla Forums is over Holla Forums today. Is there a reason for that?

Good evening.

Probably normalfag surge.

Laziest texture I've ever seen lol.

how? and why?

Remnants of summer, maybe?

That's stupid, didn't codemonkey delete pol and leftypol due to some oarsing error with the alacrity demon or something?

No.
Just codemonkey needed to do database maintenance twice. Because he fucked up something during first one.
Also do you know, what kind of horror he would cause from doing this?

Are you retarded?

And nothing of value was lost.

I didnt delete Holla Forums. I didnt delete Holla Forums.

Basically yeah, but now things are running well, so it was worth it for the long run.

This thread flips the fuck out whenever Fart fails to give us credit. I say if the info is public, share it. Credit is nice but not necessary if you only have 140 characters to work with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts are going through really fast here.

Sorry for the late reply, I just had another crash because the site ate up all my memory.

Highly entertaining kind

This post will go through almost instantly.

Yep, two seconds.

The post clock is wrong. It's way faster. I'm going to /test/ and check it, otherwise I'll end up flooding the thread.

archive.fo/RkYaB

archive.fo/Wo6kJ

That part of the storm just off the east coast looks unnatural, like there's a few small spots that are quickly gaining a lot more cloud density, sorta like the 2nd webm

So this is what now being considered as "art" nowadays.

Was I supposed to see multiple benises here or not?

I think these flashes are caused by electrical discharges.

Not the flashing, those red spots seemingly growing from smaller spots, and flowing with the wind

I'm sorry user, but its been like this for a while now, and it doesn't show any signs of getting better.

The problem with Fart wasn't failing to give "credit", it's spreading stuff before it's ready/verified. When have you ever seen anyone complaining about other twitterfags or redditfags spreading something we want spread over "credit"?

Now, if this is art for the past century or so, now I'm convinced that this is what our opponents want for video games SHOULD be.

When can we make some new threads already? I've been trying to make a share thread for hours. And I keep getting "file already exists" and "too many threads".

Thanks CIA

CIA?

Aye.

Alright I was finally able to make one.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-15/you-buy-rothko-how-cia-covertly-nurtured-modern-art-cold-war-weapon

theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Darkmoon-ArtI.html

How can I do this and make millions?

Good, hopefully that means we can make a new bread without problems. Looks like it was site-wide, Holla Forums hasn't had a new thread in a couple hours either.

Should I try making a new bread now in case it starts happening again, since we're on page 13?

Can someone give me some positive news, just for today? I'm tired.

This happened and the impressionist movement.

You're going to die one day, and that day is closer than you think.

Yes, we're allowed to do this.
700 posts or thread is on page 13.

You shouldn't put niggers in someone's porn.

Oh, we've slowed down.

We got our burgerfag counterparts enjoying their Sundays. It's typical of the weekends, user.

Codemonkey was doing site maintanence, so being able to make threads was crippled.

Tell that to (((them))).
Some anons still didn't returned from maintenance yet.

But we had 5 simultaneous gamergate threads yesterday. Are all the new recruits burgers or something?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Did the fonts change, and change size? Also, when I click an image and then click it again it send me to the top of the thread. How did that happen? I know there's some code fuckery afoot, but wtf.

Canada can't even begin to clean its room

Fuck gamergate