Nothing
Nothing
Book about C++ programming
Enriched flour, corn starch, yellow 5, maltodextrin, natural flavors
Coffee
Nah
Alright I guess

A Hat in Time
Checked out the new Kino's Journey, it was honestly great, way better than I expected
I saw Blade Runner 2049 earlier too, mixed feelings
The first two thirds were incredible, like literally the perfect sequel, great theme development, great visuals
The last third or so felt rushed though, and I can't say I'm a fan of the forced tie in to the original, Deckard shouldn't have returned at all
Bjork
Bakuman
Had a Subway earlier
Guinness
Danbooru as usual
danbooru.donmai.us/favorites
Fucking knackered, and I have work in the morning, whoppee

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, trying getting all the Ways of Life.

Youtube and the news.

Youtube podcasts.

Shadowrun 3rd edition handbooks.

I already had dinner.

Diet Coca Cola.

Already done.

Pretty well, to be honest.

DARK MESSIAH
S5 OF SOPRANOS LATER
ICE CHOIR, BEACH BOYS
NUFFAN
PASTA

few more matches in Football Manager and I'll switch to Morrowind, only Code Patch and MGE
The Leftovers third season
Ministry
Holla Forums
pickles
vodka
not today
great

Jumping between Mary Skelter and 100% clearing Super Mario Advance.
Gonna play some Star Wars Battlefront 2 with my friend later tonight since the online is back
KoF Destiny
Cuphead's OST
Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu
A&W chubby chicken
Blue raspberry lemonade slushie with vodka
Robutts, lots and lots of robutts
Pretty solid. Not looking forward to the long ass drive down to my parent's place for leaf thanksgiving though

Nothing
Monogatari
ASMR
Nothing
I rather not say
Mineral water
Nothing
Nothing

Shovel Knight for the first time. God damn this game is good.

Finding Dory with my youngest son.

New Get Set Go album

Der Hobbit

Tomato Soup

Some mediocre stout. It was a gift.

Just had a vasectomy so I'm not allowed yet.

Sore.

Pokemon Black right now, I was hankering to try and play Pokemon so I figured I'd do another solo run in a game I haven't beaten yet. Might try out A Hat in Time or Cuphead later since they're out and I've been waiting for them with bated breath. Hopefully the former has good gameplay, since there's commie bullshit and gay voice acting already marring it.
Probably ought to pick a spooky game up sometime soon for the season but I dunno which since I'm not big into halloween.
I finished the first season last week and it was really fucking good, so I might start on the second season later.
Eurobeat
Holla Forums
No idea
Water
Maybe later
Pretty good. The daki of my waifu I order two weeks ago finally arrived yesterday, and even though life has been shitty to me recently, snuggling with my waifu has made things a lot better.

If that's cornbread like I think it is, you'd probably be better served making your own from scratch. If not, you should make cornbread instead.

Cuphead. Might restart BoTW if I feel like it.
Brass Eye
Egg fried rice
Not too bad. I'm planning on getting a job soon, and when I do I'll be able to replace my shitty broken soldering iron with something that works. I'm taking things day by day and hoping everything works out.

SRW: Z
MSG Gundam II: Soldiers of Sorrow
Jam Project
The Teachings of the Magi by Zaehner
Extremely bland soup and salad.
Water.
Just finished watching a casting vid.
Nothing.

Man that's embarrassing.

Might get Cuphead on GoG, Super Mario 64 Online with my bro, might also try OpenMW
Vids on Inkscape, any suggestions? vids on theology, school lectures, PC part reviews and tutorials on Linux, I need a new computer. Kemono Friends on the side. RIP a decent, cute anime
Tom Petty (RIP) - Full Moon Fever
Inkscape tutorials, the latest PC part reviews, school books
Not sure about tonight
Coffee and water
>FAPPAN DATE'N
There's a nice T H I C C girl at church I'm gonna ask out.
Great…well, for me personally. I'm still concerned about my brother and my church is grieving because a really nice missionary couple's son killed himself. Plus, all the happenings going on in the world is just out of control.

FFT, Pokemon Blue
The Office (again)
Nothing at the moment
All types of shit
Finished my yogurt
Water ATM
Nah
Good, lads!

Please tell me you didn't pay for it…

Dude, awesome.

Atta boy, lad. Wife her up. :')

Tons of Sega Saturn: DOA, RayForce, Gale Racer. Setting up a SCART to HDMI system for my Twitch stream
egh nothing
Infected Mushroom
couple boards
nothing
water
saving up..
Not bad, work in about an hour and a half, then weekend off. Nothing too much planned, going to rain all weekend. Plenty of vidya to play till then.

You need to watch it on the big screen man

Do you like it? I saw a stream of it and they didn't like it all, they said it looked disgusting but personally I didn't think it looked that bad. Also you're a DUMBO for linking your favourites like that.

I've got my eyes on a bunch of stuff the last few days. Feels nice to have a bunch of vidya to play at once for a change.
Right now I'm playing Shadow Tactics - Blade of the Shogun and Redeemer.
Maybe I just suck ass, but Shadow Tactics is hard as balls. I'm not really used to playing games like it, but damn. Redeemer is a fun ultra-violent twin-stick shooter. Not much more to say, other than give it a try.

I'm also looking to play Battle Chasers Nightwar and maybe STRAFE.
Nothing at the moment.
Nothing
The Way of Zen, but vidya has been taking up more of my time so I haven't been able to get into it much yet.
Meat and potatoes.
Water.
Right. Now.
Shit. Trying to distract myself with video games.

Nigga why

It's ok, a lot better than Yooka Laylee but whether or not that's a compliment is for you to decide.

Here's to T H I C C waifus for all anons.

>Twitch stream
Link?
Ironically, right?

Better question: how is the gameplay? Does the movement feel fluid and responsive? Are the level design and objectives good?

/the_mr_maynard

hey its good

WoW (Private server)
Kaiji
Dream Theater, whatever song comes on, all good
Finished some book called "Video Game Plotline Tester" was pretty good, about some dude who was playing a goblin herbalist and happened to be a vampire (Not sparklefag) trying to survive and make enough money to support him and his crippled sister
Potato chips for now because I forgot to do some shopping
Orange soda for the same reason
Not feeling it
Remarkably average

Warhammer 2
Mob Psycho 100, Jojo, Hero Academia
Random weeb shit
The Sound of Waves
Chicken, sweet potatoes
Water, coffee
Anime tiddies
Breddy gud

Binding of Isaac
Nothing.
Nothing
Lecture stuff
Spaghetti
Herb tea
did
Bored

Someone give a game looting, dungeon crawling and items that enhance me in interesting ways.

Nah, I'm too into the first one to even consider watching the sequel. Honestly trying to pretend like it never happened.

Hear, hear!

Original Sin 2 is good for dungeon crawling and item looting, hell give Divinity 2 (The Dragon Knight one) a try if you're not up for strategies. If you're up for Diablo clones and PS2 emulation give Champions of Norath 1 and 2 a shot. But for Diablo clones on the PC I recommend Sacred 2.
All I've got off the top of my head for now.

I think it's a good enough standalone film tbh, like I said the 3rd act is where most of my issues with it got brought up.

+r and /tg/ shit
Votoms
Swing music
Sheriff Evans lies. Manga about Elmore Evans who became a sherrif to be popular with women. Main girl is basically Annie Oakley. Please tell me their are more mangas set in the western genre. Steel ball run and this just makes me want more.
Usual
Soda
Tired, I only got three hours of sleep and woke up at 4 to do some stuff.

Persona 3 and maybe Warhammer 2

Hero Academia

Nothing

Finishing up Lucifer's Hammer

Nothing

Tea

Just did

Alright

-
rewatching Cardcaptor Sakura while waiting for pic related to arrive, also Nichijou
some future funk and t+pazolite
dungeon meshi
tortilla
sprite
saotome yui
very good

she's cute

Danke

Swat 4 with my fellow anons and maybe some War Thunder later to see any new additions.
Usagi Drop
MGS soundtracks
Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads
Rice with steak
Lemonade
To the thought of impregnating a modest qt, turn her into a lovely housewife and raise our beautiful Aryan children together
Pretty good tbh

I would post a pic but I dont trust I can do it today.
nothing
my desktop render at 3fps 4~ seconds into the past
The screaming jet engine of a shitbox that I can't close because I need to watch it in case the heatsink falls off the cpu
Whatever is onscreen while I wait for my mouse movements to render
sorrow
you bet i am
cpu/gpu arent good enough to decode video or load doujins before I go soft
headache from the fan noise

Attempting to play Battlefront 2 multiplayer, but god damn the servers are laggy.
It's nice that it's back, but blimey.

The new anime

youtube.com/watch?v=OGr1_qIstlE

Manga, mostly.

I may order in some curry in a bit. I am a bit peckish.

Rum

Of course.

Alright. Tired, but alright.

After multiple tries and my entire party dying and spending money on res scrolls, I managed to kill alexander Divinity OS2
Gundam IBO or Turn A because I like syd mead
Classic rock
Nothing really
No idea yet
No idea yet
honey select followed by crying in the corner due to lack of social skills to get a grill
Glad the week is over

damn…

You shouldn't, but your desire is in the right place, so I'm not gonna judge.

Already got more kids than I want.

Probably Hyrule Warriors. Might see if my laptop can run Axiom Verge or something since my main PC is fucked right now.
Corner Gas
Corner Gas
8ch
Not hungry. Caught something.
Tea
I'm not sure I have the energy today.
Just miserable. I'm tired and sick and my computer's broken and my girlfriend's mad at me for buying a sex toy. I just need about 20 years of sleep.

I know, I'm a retard and was blinded by the pussy.
At least Shovel Knight is fun.

your picture made me want to fap to Rustle again

I'll redbox the DVD.

My favourite thread of the week. I always like seeing what everyone's up to.

Cuphead, MvCI
RWBY, maybe
Ambience
My own code
Ate. Some lemon sole & fried potatoes
Tea of all different flavour
I'm torn. Do it tonight or wait until tomorrow? If tonight, then to what? And where can I find all the good futa/girl on trap stuff at?
A bit busy, honestly. Got a few projects all due this weekend, plus a few games I wanna play.

I wish I had your "problems", fuckwit. Yes I'm jelly. Oh, and your own fault for telling her.

Stranger of Sword City Revisited. Much more difficult than I anticipated! I've died often! I love it, I love difficult games.
I hear the difficult takes a nosedive after you start unlocking some skills though… I hope it doesn't become a shitty baby game like all other RPG's of this horrible casual era.
Hokuto no Ken. This is my sixth viewing. I never grow tired of it.
DDR OST. youtube.com/watch?v=TXI_mfOxGi4
About slavic folklore. Reading about a famous entry level one right now called Baba Yaga.
Chinese noodles with peanut sauce. I eat this dish very often. It's healthy.
Mexican espresso.
I post 50 times a day on this board I care a lot about.
I would see posts breaking the rules and report them. I was probably the only one reporting any of the stuff.
I was the most active user by miles in both terms of posting and policing.

Only, all of my reports would get dismissed. I could see in the mod log that the board owner was dismissing my reports! They would be posts 100% objectively against the rules, not even mildly ambiguous, like super clearly obvious, it would take one glance to see they were breaking rules and yet he would dismiss them.

So I derailed one single thread complaining about the board owner's neglect, and he fucking banned me for a week.
It was his first actual use of his mod power in over a month. I was his first ban in a month.

I just can't believe it that he would hotpocket his one real supporter like that.
I feel like crying.I have no friends, that board was all I do all day pretty much and I wanted the best for it and he betrayed me.

At least I have Eerie.

I didn't say shit. She found it. I don't know why a piece of rubber threatens her so much.

League
Livestreams
That Poppy's latest HIT music!™ It's very poppy and feminine but I like it. I think I'm a bit gay tbh
Book about figure drawing. I'm getting better but fucking hell is reading this a grind. Art books are always a grind.
Maybe a Pizza later.
Monster Energy Drink™
I had a wankaroo to some hentai earlier so I'm good
Content. Very tired. Hungry. I've been awake ages, I'm trying to ruin my sleep schedule again so I can be awake all night. I prefer it that way.

I'll probably end up playing Yakuza Kiwami in adventure mode because I don't know what to play for PC. Or 3DS (maybe Ever Oasis though). Or Wii U (RIP)
Torrented the latest Gotham episode. Yes I managed to get myself wrapped up in CW capeshit series. Gotham is a lot better than Arrow and Flash IMO
Sparta
Chicken salad sandwich. Burgers later.
Nothing at the moment. I should grab a beer.
Not feeling up to it today but maybe later tonight
Tired. I took 9mg Melatonin/450mg Magnesium to sleep last might due to not sleeping a wink the night before, and it worked, but the shit makes me tired as fuck the next day. Guess it's better than no sleep though.

Don't be unhappy, but sunlight and its vitamin d are a lot healthier for you than staying up until 5

I've not watched Gotham, but I don't imagine that to be hard. Both Arrow and Flash had GOTY season 1s, but they fell off dramatically after each, Arrow from losing the plot and pandering to tumblr shipping, and Flash from recycling the same damn plot ad nauseam. What wastes of good potential.
How is Gotham any better?

The open beta for nuBattlefront 2.
Jewtube.
Mighty Switch Force 2 OST - Rescue Girl.
This thread.
Spaghetti and meatballs.
Tea.
Nothing.
Mellow.

Even if it's daytime out there, it's not like I'm ever actually out in it. Also I live in Britain so there's no sunshine anyway

I agree, filthy breeders get the bullet.

Finishing up Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the first time. I like it a lot but there's one sword you get that hits SANIC FAST and is OP as fuck.
Gonna throw on Texas Chainsaw Massacre later
Danzig
Holla Forums, /liberty/
Steak & cheese sammich
Water, dr. pepper
already did
meh

THINK, ADAPT. KICK THEM SARETH, KICK!!!

Better plots, characters and writing IMO. Basically has yet to go downhill like the other shows. I actually think it went uphill since S1. Still has potential with the creation of batman, evolving villains, and whatnot too. It's no masterpiece though, there's some gay shit and mediocre episodes here and there but it's fairly consistently enjoyable to me.

KSP
Nothing.
Probably shitty Slider remixes, had it stuck in my head all day.
I read All Tomorrows yesterday
Whatever's in the cabinet.
Water.
The usual furshit.
Pretty nice.

Are there more than one?

No, there's not more than one, I just hate /fur/, I hate everything about it so I put no effort into my posts there. All of the posts on my board have perfect grammar, too. I'm actually an amateur writer. >>>/eerie/

Fuck off Holla Forums

Being a goy means not being a jew though. I think you meant being a good goy.

You're either dumb, stupid rich or both

I can't get kids anyway you dumb fuck

I honestly don't want to burden a child with my shitty genes, I'm fucking 5'5

Don't know yet
Don't know yet
Movie soundtracks
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Pizza
Sugar water and water
Kancolle. Already done.
Indifferent

Who cares if niggers are outbreeding us?
We're not gonna live long enough to see the consequences anyway

Cuphead and Original Sin 2
Kamen Rider
'80s jpop
Nothin'
Fajitas
Water and Red Bull
Nah
Pretty blasé, honestly. I want to try my hand at drawing again, but I'm still waiting on supplies to be delivered.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo. I'm not feeling up for MvCI at the moment.
Nothan, for now
Edgy witch house bullshit. It's great background music for fightans.
Holla Forums
Spicy ramen
Water, the official drink of Holla Forums
thick_thighs
Like a fucking boss. Sometimes.

That's the shit, especially the 2nd one.

What the fuck is Cuphead? I've seen it a lot ITT.

Whoops! thanks for the heads-up!

Wew

What is adoption/surrogacy/IVF Alex Trebek, you dumb fuck?

Latest meme game, but still a very good and hard run n' gun like Contra or Metal Slug, plus great art direction and snappin' soundtrack.

Interesting, interesting. Is season 1 bearable enough to watch, or can I skip that to season 2?

I'm doing my job, I'm contributing well enough towards society, fuck off cunt

Rainbow Six: Siege and Pathfinder Adventures

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

Had some eggs.

Coffee and water.

Maybe. Non-horrendous giantess art is impossible to find.

Kinda down.

I'd say still watch Season 1

Mate just search for 'Amazonian women'

I was referring to me being an unattractive sperg, faggot

Recently got a smart watch for cheap, best thing about this is the customizable photo face. I can have a picture of my waifu just a flick of the wrist away at all times. Literally keeps me going at work.

Whos the lucky lady user?

I used to deny it because it didn't feel special enough having someone that's so popular, but the heart wants what it wants. My love has persisted since childhood.

Why does Yui have such squishy fingers?

I hope everyone enjoys their Friday. Especially people who work for a living and spend all week looking forward to their weekend.

American Conquest
nothing
nothing
this thread
bread
water
nah
ok

T-thanks user…y-you too!

Nah man I'm watching the first one, although even if you're just joking I do unironically like the second one. The tone is the polar opposite of the first but I've always liked horror-comedies.

Siege, but gonna start cuphead or hollow knight i think
youtube.com/watch?v=kBF3LW6vtQg
leftover half of a meatball sub
warm gatorade from my car, beer later
if my roommates leave i'm gonna jerkit till my eyes fallout to tomboy hentai
tired from work but looking forward to a long weekend, might go get drunk in town just to see what happens

Is it? I'm a big fan of the original anime but anticipate them fucking it up
my nigga

i hope this church allows you to take a test drive before buying the car

bitches are always getting mad

the niggers have ALWAYS been outbreeding us and always will, blame the idiots who decided to allow welfare queens to breed not anons minding their business

my nigga

Cuphead, Mafia 2 and Castle in the Darkness later
Mad Men, maybe some horror flick
Cuphead ost, vidya podcasts, maybe some Tom Waits
Holla Forums I guess
Pizza, most likely
Grapejuice
Vintage playboy pics
Annoyed

Why would you buy a sex toy if you already have a girlfriend, isn't that what she is for?

Bitches are crazy.

I really, really wanted one for a long time. And sometimes you just wanna jerk off instead of banging.

Yakuza Kiwami
Rainbow Six Siege
Maybe some cheesy horror films
whatever comes on my playlist
work related shit cause I'm a fag with job
need to decide soon, maybe pizza
protein shakes and BCAA
fatherxdaughter incest
good

Putting Cuphead on the shelf after getting all S ranks on Inkwell Isle 2. Might be starting Crash Bandicoot 2 this evening.
Protection - Massive Attack

love how people pretend cuphead is hard when already only a week after release thousands of people S ranked every level.
actual difficult platformers took months for anyone to see the ending in the 80's. the very first mission in rolling thunder is more difficult than the entirety of cuphead combined.
i get fucking pissed hearing about this shitty baby game. people are so used to games letting you win and letting you quicksave every step you take that anything that actually kills them once in a while in regular gameplay is fucking wild and foreign and they have to write to all their friends about how it's the equivalent of chess championship league.

Nobody gives a shit what you think, Eeriefag.

Tekken Tag 1 or Samsho 2
videos on youtube
n/a
Holla Forums posts
EATAN
candy
Coca Cola
that comes later
I fixed my copy of Tekken Tag and PS2 memory card issue today, and I didn't have to pay a cent to have it fixed. I feel pretty good today.

Amen.
neck yourself, lolcow

enjoy pretending you're an intellectual chess master for beating a baby game a million other people have too

nice game choices
any reason why 2 instead of 3 though?

If you're asking about Tekken, it's because I don't own Tag 2. If you're asking about Samsho, it's because Samsho 3 is shit.

nevermind was thinking of V

I'm pretty sure me and my gf are done. Whatever, fuck her I guess

Don't know yet, probably Viewtiful Joe or Freedom Planet
Symphogear G. Holy fuck this is so much better than season 1.
Yes - Close to the Edge and Kanye West - Yeezus
finished rereading Sandman, probably rereading Punpun
Spaghetti
Nigga I have a morning shift. Maybe some whiskey.
Maybe. Had a long day and night
Fucking exhausted

Virtue's Last Reward, it's been sitting in my backlog for ages. I just finished 999 and I'm not sure if I fully understand the telepathic mind travel thing.
Princess Principal
Ruiner OST
Catching up on Berserk
Oats
Tea
Weekend is for pure christian boys who don't let their hands and mind wander.
Despair, uni work is piling up and I might not finish everything in time despite my best efforts.

sosc doesn't have youtubers screaming and pretending to be retarded while playing it and memeing it into success on the basis of imagined difficulty, while simultaneously a million people posting everywhere that they 100% completed it as if it's a challenge or something to brag about because they believed those youtubers who lied and exaggerated the difficulty.

weird, one of my buddies had a breakup today too, must be the season. living with a couple makes me kinda glad i'm single, it doesn't seem worth the headache sometimes

Then stop posting and get to work, and you might get everything done on time.

I wasn't mocking your choice in game, I was mocking you.

I literally just woke up and heaving breakfast you nigger. I'll get to it in a moment.

for saying i like hard games? alright

I know how you feel, had this happen to me several times. If you can still withdraw without punishment to financial aid and without a grade strike, you should consider which class is the most burdensome and least important to your major. That helped me a few times, and gave the chance to try again when life gave a chance and I was more mature.

Exams are in 4 weeks and its far too late to withdraw without fail.
I just have to suffer through it.

It's… something. It's been a little over a week since she broke it off over a fucking text message. We haven't talked since and she's visiting some guy across the country who she hasn't seen since high school. I may have been getting cucked. tbh i didn't take it well, still getting over her I guess.

Might just wear girl clothes and edge. That's always fun

Whats it like being a fucking loser?

you can frame a house in that time maybe less, you're just being lazy

Godspeed user, godspeed.

Depending on how the night goes, I'll probably be playing Smash even though I'd rather be playing a real fighting game or
a shitty movie.
Embed related. I guess I'm watching it too.
Holla Forums
I haven't eaten yet.
Dr. Pepper
Nothing yet.
Tired.

Nah fuck that guy let him be a faggot loser.

I'm not giving up at all, it's just much of the shit I still have to submit is group work and so far organization wasn't great. I really don't feel like I can pull off doing the majority of the group work again while also doing my individual assignments.

Thanks user, we're all gona make it.

I was playing Killer Is Dead N.E. beat it too 12 missions are not enough had all the necessary upgrades to complete the game too. I might play some other games tonight not sure.
More blzblue cross tag videos. i want adachi and terumi in there for team thot patrol.
random shit on youtube playlist which consists of ffdp, persona rock covers, metalica, vocaloid shit, and some other things…
Random doujins of My hero academia and blazblue. probabaly going to look up shit for MUGEN
making some chicken patties when i return home from my cousins house
i need my mtn dew voltage or some fucking coke holy shit
gf wants me to fuck the shit out of her when i get home
I'm alright, just slow as fuck today

Cuphead, maybe Arkham Aylum, Terraria or SWBF2 later
Nothing atm, though I'm in the mood for spooky movies/documentaries. Anyone have any recommendations?
Cupheads sweet sweet soundtrack
Holla Forums and a chat window of my friend whining about stuff
Ramen
Sweet tea
Too tired, but if I did it'd be momdom with a girl who has cowtits
I'm VERY rekt from working all week.

Which book you studying, user?

That manga sounds fun. Why is it the Japs can do fun shit in an American setting better than most Americans can?

All I hear is a lot of bitching and not enough working.

Watch Noroi

So the Nippon version of Annie Get Your Gun?

Cuphead, Divinity OS2
Maybe I'll start watching black mirror, a friend wants me to watch it and I don't know what to expect
Tool
A book about veterinary neuropathology
Not hungry
Not thirsty
Maybe later
Lonely, today I tried talking with a classmate that seems cute enough and we've talked before, but today she seemed like she wanted me gone I've lost so much practise on talking with girls with sexual intent that I think I'm starting to look like a creep, not so in making female friends, I'm quite good at that

You're under the crunch, fuccboi. Get used to it, it's part of the uni and working world. Learn to love it.

Crunch now, play vidya and fap to waifus later.

the literal mommy-play is a bit much for me but i won't say no to christmas cake

tomboys are the apex though

system shock, but I might pirate cuphead or ruiner b/c they both look like a good time

I don't watch enough anime, I know there's good stuff out there but I can't figure out where to start. So far I've basically only watched TTGL, Eva, and a few crap flavors of the month like reZero. Eva was byfar my favorite, I fuckin loved it. Could use recommendations from avid anime-watchers

Nine Inch Nails or Death Grips

Holla Forums, /k/, Holla Forums is compromised and I want to find an alternative. help

some depressing microwave food probably

W A T E R
[superior gamer fuel, sodafags BTFO]

probably not.

Insane. I moved in with my parents and have been in a depressed haze for three months. Today I snapped out of it and have been maniacally cleaning shit and job hunting so I can get back on my own two feet - the NEET experience is like a pressure cooker and I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm mostly angry at the loss; this is time I'm never getting back and I just marched closer to death while doing absolutely nothing. I stand by my belief that you should try and experience every lifestyle at least a bit, but three months is quite enough for the NEET life and now I've gotta claw my way out.

There is no good alternative that's alive. Just wait a little until the next exodus.

What's your pic. Is it a model or an actual being?

An old FPS I'm trying out.
A bunch of 8ch boards. Some shitposts and shitposting.

I found this book at my library. It's not that great, it's sort of like a crash course for beginners. I'm not exactly an expert myself, so it's a good refresher, but I was hoping for something that would go into greater detail about how the logic of constructing algorithms.

nothin'. Maybe Bionic Commando on GB or Doom, but I'm not sure
Justice League because I missed out on it when I was younger, it's boring, will switch to something else soon
embed
nothin'
risotto
beer
haven't had a chance for a week now
tired and underappreciated

A tight noose around your neck will fill you with all sorts of emotions. Mostly regret accompanied by the thought "Why the fuck didn't I just shoot myself a .45ACP?"

At least tell me you're white and taking care of them properly.

I don't recommend it. Not in the long run anyway.

gay

Did you try krautchan?

iktf

user…

Metroid: Samus Returns. My 3DS is charged & ready.
F is for Family season 2
Rush - The Spirit of Radio
Potato chips & French onion dip, Pepperoni & Canadian Bacon pizza later
7up
Nope. Just kidding check the thumbs
Upbeat. Paid off my monthly bills early so these next 3 & a half checks are all mine. 70% is going to savings the rest to games & food.

Morrowind. I made an Imperial Sorcerer.

Alex Jones and Jim's videos on gamergate

look above

Midsumer Murder's detective books

Sushi, comped

Water

Tall blondes over 6 foot

Pretty good.

It's been what, 4 years? Where has the time gone?

Nothing.

Instead, I'm continuing my week long research into building my new computer. Trying to have a final draft on the build by cyber Monday for an early Christmas present for myself.
Current computer is going on eight years old, with only a partial upgrade to the video board and memory. Vive dropped its base price, and I want to take advantage of it.

One of Brote's gremlins, if he even decides to stream tonight. He might be busy wrangling dogs for the evening, I dunno.

Snowmine, to calm the nerves.

TomsHardware reviews and specs on Newegg.

I plan on driving through DQ for dinner and grabbing that sweet pumpkin blizzard.

Water. Ran out of soder.

Might pay Tsumino a visit before passing out.

Having a falling out with a friend, practicing looking out for my own self interests for once.
Time and thought soothes all inner conflict.

I am not an avid weeb either, but I assume you mean Evangelion
My personal favorite is Steins;Gate, though if Eva is your favorite I would recommend Cowboy Bebop. Both are classics, but Bebop shares the nihilistic emptiness that Eva had. Bebop is also one of the few exceptions to not watching dubbed. If you watch SG and enjoy it, watch through the Monogatari series as both shows have a heavy focus on character development, and they both do it well.

The only shitty thing is that all of these recommendations lack giant mechs and world ending consequences, which you might not like having come from TTGL and Eva.

At the Wind Shrine in Baten Kaitos. Diadem sure is a pretty kingdom; game looks really pretty on the whole anyhow, but something about the clouds all over this place on this continent is really comfy. Not my own screenshot as I'm playing on my Wii and thus can't take them, but it should provide some context.
Nothing right now.
Ingame music.
Threads.
Just had a big piece of chicken.
Cream soda.
Alright.

TF2 later
Kong: Skull Island
Random songs
Loomis
8chin
Bread, lots of it
Jam
Water
I never touched the carbonated jew ever since i was 4 yo
Something something shipsluts i wanna fap to KF, but the only doujin with top tier art is futa
Its gud
I better start doing productive shit more tho

Holy shit i didn't know i want this
The japs love the western setting alot right?

You'll get better user, just don't stop drawing and get yourself a drive to draw

That reminds me, isn't this board composed more of skelies than fat fucks?

which version?

just got my Thrustmaster T300RS GT wheel last week
Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2
after daily grinding and setting up good settings for the wheel. I got gud
I thought games like this are boring and not exciting, but it's very intense just getting around the corners and finishing the races not fucking up the engine or spinning out wildly
with a good wheel of course

Alternative Idol Live sets
Maison Book Girl, Oyasumi Hologram and Cy8er

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune OST
and Alternative Idol songs

threads and maybe my pending work over the weekend

banana

coffee

some qt chronic masturbater girl

bretty gud, buying the wheel relieves my stress a lot from my life
driving myself away from reality and work

I do hope you're not making the mistake of telling people in real life.

I'd say it depends on what your tastes are, but at the same time, you might not have quite developed them into something more yet. As some help, consider perusing >>>/rec/147 for some ideas of what's out there. If you want some personal recommendation, I can give them as well, but I'm not sure if you're wanting ideas for what to watch in general, or "entry level" stuff to get more acclimated.

I will ay for now that since you seem to have liked Gainax's work on NGE and TTGL, consider FLCL, especially as it's just a six OVA miniseries.

Fallout New Vegas, and Nobunagas Ambition, as well as a hentai game
Youtube, Ross has a few new vids since the last time I checked.
Nothing right now
Same as before
Just finished a steak sandwich with cheese
An energy drink. Not the one I want but I'm too tired to leave the house and actually get things.
Just finished
Sore, tired and a massive headache. On the bright side 4 day weekend.

Baka bitch.

user, are you aware you're masturbating to boys?

He needs to hurry the fuck up with his next video on Nostalgia critic and their entire fallout.

close enough

Megaman Battle Network 2
Yip Man
Judas Priest
The Hobbit
Nothing
Lemon Ice tea
Later
Pretty good

Dark Souls 1 the return to Lordran thing got me wanting to do a play-through with my mace cleric again, online it's alive with a mod so I can actually help people, get invaded and all the fun stuff
Jewtube videos
Cuphead OST, god bless Chad for going with a live band, this music it's just perfect
Tomo-Chan
Had some fried chicken
schweppes
Prolly later
Things are finally looking up, I got over some 3dpd stuff that was annoying me, so I can concentrate on myself again

Nothing tonight, busy with /agdg/ shit
Metropolis (2001) and footage of recycling plants
Old Dixieland jazz this has nothing to do with Cuphead, I swear
Cutaways of late WW1-WW2 tanks and stuff about ship breaking
Nuts
Water
Probably not
Actually having something to work on is doing wonders for my spirits, even if my health still isn't the greatest and it's going to be a while until I can pass as a functioning human being.

Darkwood. Not bad.

Old cartoons from the 1920s-1960s. Betty Boop and Popeye in particular.

Cuphead soundtrack on youtube. Wish my vinyl copy would arrive already.

Tijuana Bible scans.

Nothing. I need grub. I'm baking a lemon cake later on, but I might get a burger or something beforehand.

Vanilla Bepsi Max.

THICC. JAPANESE. ASS.

THICC. JAPANESE. ASS.

You can't feel a thick ass through your screen, user.

I feel like there's a perfect "Patrician taste" pun in here somewhere, but it's 5 AM and I'm drawing a blank.

You can't.

Cave Story+ Nintendo Switch version
The making of Halo documentaries from when Bungie made the games(These people lived and breathed for the series, fuck 343)
Nothing
Nothing
vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and caramel added
Arizona fruit punch
Not feeling it tonight, if I was though, it'd be my collection of Asuka doujins
Pretty good. Got accepted into a fairly nice Computer Science university, probably gonna major in Software or Game development there. Because my goal with this is to get nice CS job and makes ton of money to self-fund my endeavor to just like make game

Peach Beach Splash
Joel Vinesauce stuff
What I am watching
Holla Forums
Pretzel bits
rum and coke
pic related mika kano

Tekken 7 and Gundam Versus
my girlfriend play DeS
Judas Priest
New Batman Beyond. Pretty sure I'll drop my sub after this issue
Shredded Pork burrito
Sailor Jerry
Nope
Tired

The university has connections with Sony Santa Monica, Blizzard and some other studios, if I majored in game development there's a good chance I'd end up working for one of those companies. That would make me a lot of money as well as get some good knowledge and experience on game development. Which if I want to just like make game, would be very beneficial.
I know what I'm doing, I'm not gonna just get a game development degree and then leave college without any job prospects and a useless degree.

It's for art reference. You'll understand in a couple months.

I hope for your sake you do, user. I honest to god do.

into-the-recycling-plant-it-goes.webm?

truly epic image
go back to reddit holy shit

Amazing taste ano-

What a coincidence, me too. It's actually turning out to be a net positive as you tend to take steps to self-improvement and make changes to distance yourself from them. Kinda funny how it works out.

Heard it's a classic, guess I'll have to give it a watch.

Look into the stuff on pic related, and if you like any of it look up the director and try some of his other films, OVAs, or TV series.

Blood, RE7, and maybe some Silent Hill 2 and Doom
YouTube, anime, and horror movie clips
Candle mass and probably some other metal bands later
Maybe monster misume
Pizza and mozzarella sticks
Coke
Maybe 2D girls
Good but tired

Top tier taste

excellent taste

Street Fighter 4
some high level SDBZ a bit ago
Zeppelin
internet
Captain D's, p good here
Natty like a bum
not tonight
could be better, could be worse

==Sauce?=

Will trade cute grills

/agdg/
My save dir, full of amazing shit. youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
Moon Man. Also, a collection of announcer sounds from Street Fighter Alpha 2.
Almost through Congo. Crichton could talk pretty convincingly about '79, Metal Gear Solid 3-tier ultratech. Also, africans miscegenating with gorillas to create deadly super gorillas.
Eggs and sammiches.
Smoothie.
heck no. Don't wanna waste my ki.
GIF RELATED

UTSUKUSHIIIIIII~

Yeah, you need "data structures and algorithms" specifically. github.com/vhf/free-programming-books

I know that feel. The lesson is not to spend effort without a return, because mods are faggots until proven otherwise.

Divinity: Original Sin 2. Doing a dual-wielding character with some various magic mixed in.
Nothing
Madvillainy
Aion.
Breakfast Burritos
Water
Hypno audio files.
Alright.

Cowboy Bebop is indeed very good, and a good entry point. However, a point of note from what I've seen over the years: Cowboy Bebop is a good example of a "watch another fucking show" series wherein for some it's the only anime they actually sit through, and some that do watch over series will (negatively) compare anything else remotely similar to Cowboy Bebop, as if a pinnacle of anime (or at least space western type anime; Trigun seems to get a similar response at times). In short, enjoy the show, but also be willing to both watch more than it, and let what else you watch that's perhaps similar stand on its own merit instead of expecting more Cowboy Bebop (or Trigun).

I'm sorry, but it fucking pisses me off to see something like Gun X Sword (great series if you ask me by the way; you might want to consider it) get derided for not being just more of either of those series by plebs. There is more to anime than Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, and expecting that every other western-themed series out there is attempting to - or should attempt to - ape either is just fucking stupid.

sure

tsumino.com/Book/Info/32092/tomodachi-friend-
no boy pussy please

Dark Souls
Dark Souls streams to snipe :^)
The Megas
Chicken
Coffee
Shinobutt
An increasing sense of desperation about the deteriorating political situation and an urge to buy bomb-making supplies.

Finished Azurea Junction on vola if anyone wants it
New Game!
ASMR
8/v/ & Holla Forumsola
taquitos
sierra mist
tomorrow
hiraeth

I completely misread as pic related and now I'm kinda disappointed.

that's okay, I was looking forward to cute grills so I'm a little disappointed as well

nice oc tho

what did he mean by this?

in englis-
h, if you
can't fit
a word on
a line, y-
ou use a
dash and
continue
the word
on the n-
ext line.

also -kun is the english way of adding those nipponese relationship terms (-san, -sama, -chan, -kun, etc)

OSRS.
nothing.
Already did.
beer.
Did before to some 2D cute girls.
All right.

Watch the Gundam OVAs man, they're all pretty fantastic as far as Mecha anime goes

What the fuck is this you inbred retard?

I'm mix race black, Mexican, Aboriginal, Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, worst Korean, and Brazilian and I raise them on a healthy diet of white women.

More like doubtful. You raise them on a healthy addiction of coke and meth. If not leave the white women to me, at least I ain't some teisted shits.

What is with this genre of music and the samples of cornball Hollywood romance dialog? It's insipid and fake, not poignant.

Live version so i can fight other people of my level of experiencei want to play vintage but its not stable and i live in SEAyes i know it's cancer now but its miles and miles above those CRAPCUNTs or whataever you call it

that's pretty neat. Too bad the only recent ship-breaking i remember is about a bunch of niggers recycling a ship without any protection at all.

Holy shit and i thought /int/ was just shitposting

We Saturday night now?

"Thay plsylist"

Nothing, some Gmod earlier.
Nothing.
Bunch of stuff to try and overdose on sound.
Nothing really.
Had Jimmy John's earlier, for once it was not fast delivery.
Water, had a Rockstar earlier. I need to stop with the energy drinks. I just get too hyped up and I'm not doing anything with the energy so I get anxious (now).
Weird shit earlier. I need to stop altogether.
See LISTENAN. I just don't want to feel these feelings for a gril right now. Can't handle it.