Is there anyway to use this fucking thing without it storing every single thing thats happening on my PC and selling it...

is there anyway to use this fucking thing without it storing every single thing thats happening on my PC and selling it to chinese business men who want nothing but to sell me their chinese MMOs?

basically…how do i use it without the ton of tracking in the ToS?

FUCKING POST YOU FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

matrix.org/docs/projects/try-matrix-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

matrix.org/docs/projects/try-matrix-now.html

This is why I don't own any devices with microphones.

If you want free shit, you'll have to serve as a comodity.
Complaining that people are making money over you using a free service is akin to a baby crying.
That being said, buy a trash PC, use only fake accounts on it. This is now your trash-life hub. Including for browsing Holla Forums or any other degenerate site you want.
On your gaming/main pc you take matters more seriously and try to keep a upstanding citizen persona, even if you are not active in social media sites (good grief), just to be safe. This is the PC that will use any accounts that can be traced to you via credit card, shipping address, etc…

If you are not paying for a service, you are the merchandise, stop pretending there's a way to get free shit and avoid datamining altogether

What of FOSS options like Tox?

I'm glad all my data is just being run through cold uncaring machines that just match keywords to advertise stuff. That being said I can't imagine anyone on Holla Forums isn't on some kind of watchlist.

get cucked

USE TOX MOTHERFUCKER

Disconnect your PC from the internet and talk to people outside

just don't fucking use it

People outside are nothing but faggots and retards.

The answer is to uninstall and delete your account.

So like Discord?

Self-host a discord server (i.e not a channel of their servers) where you can both verify that the server software does not collect unwanted data and that it can be purged safely, then tell your friends to connect to it.
But you can't.

Britbong here.
I've been told on no uncertain terms that I'm on a watchlist due to research on homemade explosives and firearms.

So I use a similar piece of software on my phone that's geared towards developers, but it serves much the same purpose as Discord for me because I really don't enjoy voice chat.

Tox is peer-to-peer so you aren't using someone else's server.

Using a VPN is pretty suspicious and will draw unwarranted attention to anyone using one.

Are you retarded

Uninstall it, and use something else. Such as Tox.

Don't use that trash, it's spyware to the highest tier. Luckily there are good alternatives: irc, matrix, mumble for voice

qtox is clearly superior fight me faggots

Not really. They'll just think you're torrenting shit.

my fucking mouth is an instant messenger you sperg. Nothing wrong with the concept, the issue is that only free shit that catalogs everything you do ever catches on.

The key is to be so worthless that advertisers can't sell anything to you.

Go ahead Discord, sell my data to marketing companies. They will never get a dime from me.

ok i downloaded Tox how do i make my voice clearer in group chats? since my internet is so shit.

Daily reminder Mark stopped advertising the v mumble in favor of a discord.

You don't, you just downloaded spyware.
Enjoy your CP Trojans.
You made mustard gas.

Goons will defend this.

here's your (you)

didnt he switch back to mumble later?
inb4 mark starts shilling for tox as well

check the options, also has greentext and other text format options seems like most of Holla Forums has tox it seems, much to my surprise although one half are the volafags and the other half are the /radcorp/ dudes

It's like you don't even practice OPsec

Reddit is more your speed, champ

No, he doubled down on being anti-mumble by claiming it's full of goons. He then went back to being pro-discord earlier this year.

jesus christ what a never ending story

These, IRC isn't nearly as bloated as it should be. Did you know IRC doesn't even have an official client? What a joke.

What about Curse, which was now combined with Twitch a while ago? My friend had me start using Curse before it was acquired by twitch.
It does exactly the same things as Discord only it's not Discord. is there any proof of Curse/Twitch being as bad as or worse then Discord. I mean Twitch is a bigger company so that's reason enough to be wary of them. I'm just wondering if there is anything specific.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::             ____       ∧_∧    ||....___ |      ( ´・ω・)   .|| └ヾ::::| |    ┌/:::::::  l     ||__/._/_|    | |:: |::::  | ┌━━ー┷┷┐

you are either an idiot or a shill
sage

just use mumble, better audio quality and it's light weight

Just use mumble you fucking retard.

So where is the AIDS hidden in this?

What happened to vola anyway? Can't even load the vidya room/show some weird v shapes.

bampin :^)

WHY ARE PEOPLE SCREECHING ABOUT IT DATAMINING YOU?

If you had nothing illegal to hide, you wouldn't care

You can use it on a browser that doesn't track you and keep it sandboxed that way. Or use a better program.

Use it in a VM. Run like NOX or something and use the phone version.