Cuphead

Other thread is sunk but there's still plenty of goons left to trigger.
Post quality jap fanart, Cala lewds and smug pics for that samefagging goon desperate to paint this game as cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!k6hUiAQC!FOSZIrYv4nQ4YvA-TQsLKkMJ0U05UwT1Ah5GRPewSBU
archive.is/V9H1O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

I want to use the cups to drink

cagney is for bullying.

Take the artificial difficulty out, and Cuphead is a 30 minutes long game.

Is there any Undertale crossover fanart?

>yfw history will one day be rewritten and the 1930s will be remembered as the 100th year anniversary of opening the borders to immigrants, because your country has always been this diverse

No MEMEGAMES allowed here, friend.

A reminder to filter and report all goons.

Why are people ass-blasted over this game again?

Holy shit P ranking Funhouse is bullshit

see

CuCkHeAd
CuCkHeAd
CuCkHeAd
CuCkHeAd
CuCkHeAd
FUCK OFF TUMBLR CUP

Wait thats the one with reverse gravity right? How do you get past the wall enemies?

Also remember that you can parry enemies and also use invincibility super and have it count

You slip through the wall mouth right after the cars come out. The bullshit part is those trombone assholes

Cuphead is hard, I can't beat the tutorial.

hehe xd

There was one(1) picture of cuphead and a character from overstory in a previous thread.

Devil was a fucking pushover, only took me four tries. Really disappointed after the bullshit that King Dice was. Maybe Ol' Nick will be more intimidating on Expert.
What does expert do anyways, just more health? I wanted to get Grim Matchstick out of the way so I beat him on Simple before beating him on Normal and I saw that he had one less form on Simple. I was hoping that Expert gave each boss an extra form but that's probably hoping for too much.

Honestly, I'm terrible at the game and only just got to the second isle, but I've had hours of fun playing it co-op with younger relatives. There's something inspiring about seeing a little kid die, harden their gaze, turn to you and say "ok, this time we got it".

You can just parry the floating pink enemies and use the Super 2 invincibility to get past the trombones

In Expert mode, all boss attacks and projectiles are faster and the final phases have more health. That's about it.

Post tranny lewds or don't bother, goon.

You know what, I think I'm done with the game.

Some mechanics change too, like boss summons being more in number (the fucking clown balloon phase), the dragon clouds run the other way and the bird baby has more egg shields

Yes

Ganbatte

Needs more "literally" overuse

And a "sweetie" or "hon".

Oh, and "you all" should be "y'all"

switch the part about working to something about being a journalist or twitter.
you're conflating styles too, if you're complaining about racists don't use cuck because it's a compliment for you
6/10 - needs work.

Do you even know what "goon" is, newfriend?

It is a mystery! Give me ten dollars to find out!

I 100% this game in less than 10 hours. Ask me anything.

All it takes to beat Cuphead is to memorize the bosses' moves, no skill involved. Every new move will hit you because they are designed to fuck you up when unexpected. As soon as you've put them to memory, it becomes easy.

I'm not even the one saying this. All the tryhard faggots actually to boast that "it's actually simple, once you learn the game".

Let's have an example. Given a worthwhile opponent, Chess is a difficult game: that requires skill because the fight mechanics are known, but need planning. Had it been that "stepping on random squares, makes you lose the game" then Chess would have become Cuphead. Artificially lengthened.

Are you sure, user?

I'm not reading your posts, but thanks for the pictures.

Hahaha these stupid faggots can't even make shit up right

Trying a bit too hard

You are pathetic

Who is pathetic now?

Getting all the achievements doesn't require you to get all S ranks, buddy

That's not S-ranking every boss on Expert, user.

Does that image count as yaoi?

xd

Achievement systems are retarded if they can't even count something like this as one.

Yep definitely pathetic

Depends on what they got inside their heads

Could have stopped there.

It is 200% in-game and 100% on Steam. I never claimed I had all S-Ranks.

Enjoy being a low-life that never contributed anything to the videogame industry, not even a few bucks

Yeah, all S ranks should have been an achievement.
Instead they have "Get one S rank" as an achievement. I don't get it.

Is the game actually hard or is it just hard for people who have never played non AAA and indie games.

still best song

ahahahaha

At last I truly see. brb spending my hard-earned money on videogame hats and Skyrim mods.

It's hard in that you have to fight bosses multiple times before you beat them. It's not meme-hard. It's more Megaman boss hard.

I think you need to leave.

I have never played megaman, but I have done trial and error before, is it essentially just that for bosses and the rest of the game is easy?

I don't remember Peacock having childbearing hips.

Not "press button to win game" easy, but also not "IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE" hard like the handicapped journos are saying

It is a new trend, achievements aren't to be achieved anymore, anyone who buys the game is entitled to an easy "Platinum". Most AAA studios are now making games with hamfisted difficulty options but they don't give you anything for choosing the higher difficulties. It is like communism, but in your achievements.

The normal game is AAA hard. The Expert mode and getting all S-Ranks is genuinely hard.

I am on it. What about you user, how many S you got outside the Root Pack?

Nice strawman my friend, have a (you)

Make me, fuckboy

That's really cute.

Would still tenderly love either way.

I paid a good 40 dollars in 1997 for DKC2 and can 102% it in about 7 hours, guess that means the game is shit

I'm gonna be a piece of shit and when the price lower's I'll buy it, then play on the hardest possible level.

There are a handful of optional shooting levels, but most of the game is boss fights. If you've ever played Metal Slug or Alien Hominid, it's basically just bosses from those games.
It's not Contra, but it's not bad. Heavy action and pattern recognition, no nu-game shit like QTEs or conversation wheels. Have a look at some videos online or just pirate it before buying, though, because 20 dollars is pretty steep for something that won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Just pirate it and if you feel like it deserves your money buy it. That's what I do with all indie games because there is a lot of trash out there. I pirated Ruiner and Cuphead the same day. I played through Ruiner, thought it was mediocre. After beating Inkwell Isle 1 in Cuphead I was already convinced and when I got paid I bought a copy on GoG.

How do you P rank this thing? Smoke bomb doesn't have enough range to go undamaged and there's nothing to parry

Wait for it to close its mouth then dash over it's head. Ya dummy.

I can't into pirates so I just wait until the game has been gangbanged enough for Gabe to whore out sloppy seconds for five bucks, and then I'll decide if it's good or not.

You either get really good at getting past the goats with no smoke bomb and use the +2 hearts item to take damage on things you 100% cannot dodge.
You use the smoke bombs and jump just at the right moment (you need to be really close to the lion while it's not screaming, I've only done it two or three times correctly).
Or you use coffee + Super 2 and wait a lot for the super meter to charge when you need it to get past shit.

I never liked it how some self-proclaimed mega meme lord changed 10 to 0.
10 is high school diploma average Intellegence with all the pitfalls of forgetting the "smarter" things after a few years and this guy is trying to be a Mage.
0 int is dead. Even the version where it's 1 int means there's a neural network in some capacity. Speech isn't even capable until 4 and then it's 1st grade level.
This is just another example of someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing joking about something in a way that doesn't make sense to those familiar with the material but is funny to other clueless memesters.
It's not anger, just disgust and disappointment really.

There's a download for the GoG version in the Share Thread's volafile

I haven't even gotten around to installing this yet, why is absolutely everyone being retarded?

Unless it's the type of file that doesn't need additional ones I can't run it.

It's a zip with the GoG installer in it.
You run it and it installs the game.

Stuff expires on Vola after 4 days. You're getting his hopes up for nothing. I'd upload my copy but it'll take two hours and it'll soak up all of my bandwidth leaving me taking three minutes to load a webpage.

I know theres a catch so I won't

I thought it had been less than 4 days. My bad.

As far as I can tell, game journalists are using it as an example of why games need to be easier like AssCreed, streamers played the fuck out of it thanks to the publicity, and it's quickly becoming a thing that if you suck at Cuphead you suck at games which rubs numales and gamergrills the wrong way. Some anons are using this strangely politicized topic to get free (you)s, and others are legitimately triggered that people are enjoying a videogame for once.

Dash is still too short with the mouth closed. I got past the first one by jumping from an higher ledge, but later there's another on a flat surface and I'm stumped again.

You seem to be under the impression you need to finish the level with full health to get P-Rank. You start with 3HP and there is two mouths, there is no problem even if you tank them.

All classic games take about a couple of hours to beat.

They also can't deal with other leftist games and indie games being destroyed by a game made by a literal chad.

Now that's an oldie meme

It's a Casual Filter game, pretty much. Not extremely hard but infuriating for those who have no patience to get good at it.

Are you my sports brethren again?

That's because there's this tumblr-literal-autist that draws her almost daily. That's the kind of thing that happens when someone's way too dedicated to their waifu. I appreciate it though because Peacock is one of the few salvageable things about Skullgirls

Get the Invincibility Super, parry a bunch of shit and build up meter. Or take a hit.

No it's not, I dashed across the flat one withhout taking damage. You just need to do it properly. By far the hardest part of P-ing this level are are the pink-faced gates and drop-parrying across them.

Nothing wrong with connecting with your waifu through the power of art.
Peacock is okay, but there are none purer than my waifu.

You are a gigantic faggot and I'm making a webm to prove it. If you don't want advice why ask for it? You can jump over them if you time it right and not be a general fuckup.

Don't mess with me, whiteboy

You sure? I'm pretty sure that voice credit with the woman's name is referring to the the voice work for Cala Maria and the blimp.

Give it a listen. Kind of obvious in hindsight. Alana Bridgewater has the credit.

Both of yall need to eat a bag of glass.

All I read was artist - Tajima Ryuushi

This is what the old devil looked like compared to the new one btw.

Someone make one of those shitty virgin/chad pics with Hat in Time and this

inb4 Tumblr starts claiming King Dice is a tranny

Can you blame them for removing some blatant blackface? And replacing it with less obvious blackface?

Here you go.

Relax user. I have plenty of grievances with SG but I can still appreciate the art design of it.

I like the new design, I just don't see how people were calling him a nigger caricature. He was pitch black sure but he had a huge jew schnoz, the bat with the pink lips was probably a transformation for the boss fight that got dropped. His design is still pretty much the same, they just gave him a shaggy coat of hair.

Does anything happen when you get to 200% or S rank everything?

That's not the old devil, that's a different boss that was cut.
Pic related was in the same trailer as the one on the left of your first picture.

Don't know what the spider form is from, but I don't mind it since it fits well.

Kek

They won't, they'd only do that if it was popular and they liked it. Everyone's laughing at games journos claiming the game isn't fair, is broken, needs a skip button, is elitist, etc so they hate it with a passion.

They're calling it racist now to win the conversation because everyone's laughing at them for being giant gay jokes. But ain't no one buying it.

I'm sure it wasn't intended.

Really? My mistake then. Shame it was cut.

I'm pretty sure this guy was just a vampire-inspired boss that was cut

Casey Jr the train from Dumbo was also voiced by a woman, though electronically modified. Still, pretty cool.

Truly the Chad of videogames

You should have left out instead to keep the rhyme

Cartoon's got away with so much shit back then, and not just the stuff in the 20s and 30s. There's an episode of the 1960s Popeye where the implication is he beat Olive Oyl into shape for getting fat.

It's a shame Disney censors all that stuff in the modern day, too. Cartoon Network doesn't censor the old stuff they've come into ownership out of the principle that the past shouldn't be censored because it should be seen as is and learned from.

How is Hat In Time? I heard it was getting shit from Neofag/IGN for having a JonTron voice role in it but the developers weren't caring.

It's really fun.

An acquired taste.

Versus
Geez

Never in my life I've thought that racemixing was a good thing, but I can seriously understand why negros don't want to marry their own. How can they be so horribly monkeyish?

T'was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever played, but at least all of the art is great. If you could mute them or reduce their lines to at least a third, that'd also be great.

Made by a commie furfag, but the game itself is alright. Average at best but not mediocre.

Why the fuck are people saying this is an SJW game? How can it possibly be pushing SJW agenda? Are we full Tumblr now, boiling everything down to politics and policing wrongthink?

Ever heard of "roleplay trolling"?

It's just a fag or two running around changing their IP every few posts to make it look like there are loads of people outraged by false shit when instead it's probably just a guy thinking his shitposting is epic instead of forgettable and ignorable.

Is this shit seriously hand drawn? Holy fuck.

I come here to talk about vidya, user. I don't generally jerk off over making other people mad.

Explains it, then. Thanks.

The journey of Cuphead and Mugman represents the hardships and challenges that minorities have to get through to defeat the white race (all the bosses) and finally the nazi patriarchy (the devil).
It's pretty clear it's SJW progaganda.

I find the vegetable boss particularly poignant, especially in the light of Mugabe expelling the racist KKK farmers from his pure African land.

Hand drawn and even water painted I think. Backgrounds were also painted.

That's an incredible amount of dedication, discipline, love, passion and craft. I know Holla Forums generally doesn't like videogames being referred to as art, but I'm blown away.

This kind of commitment in 2017 - gives me a sliver of hope for the industry as a whole.

(checked)
Fantastic.

Is Cuphead An Analogy For The Destruction Of White Supremacy?
Bosses, money-hungry swine, German blimps, and Devils. What does this make you think of? For the first few hours, this might just seem like an unjustly difficult game with horrible racist art and toxic tutorials, but if you push through the horror of pressing buttons, you may[THE REST OF THIS AMAZING JOURNALISM IS BEHIND A PAYWALL. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO READ MORE]

The coloring is the only part they did digitally because it would have been a nightmare otherwise. Everything else is scanned from paper. Even the music is live-performed by a Jazz band.

They quit their jobs and remortgaged both of their homes to have the time and money to work on this and pay what few staff they had. Dedication in video game development has been redefined by them.

Ah, okay then. I saw on their twitter page they had a gif of them waterpainting one of the cards in the devil's fight and assumed they did it all that way.

See it's like I said in the first fucking cuphead thread, we're gonna have to wait a month or so before we can actually discuss this game without goon faggots or circlejerkers shitting the threads up

its how animation looked like til the jewish computers took over to degenerate even that. but you probably dont even know that because ppl back then were just working on it for decades, when creators of cuphead made one game and sell it on "LOOK HOW MUCH TIME WEH SPUND ON THAT, ITS LIKE, WE DONT HAD TO DO IT RIGHT? MUH COMPUTAZ, BUT NA, WE DEDICATED PASSIONATE AM I RIGHT REDDITORS?

tldr: Modesty is a dying, unprofitable trend.

and before u start bitching, i do hand drawn animations and pen and ink comics for over a decade, and i only say it because im anonymous here.

Look I get that you want to keep filling the folder for your vore-giantess waifu, but the past 4 threads have been shit and this is no exception.
There will be no decent discussion about the quality of the game until both parties are gone. Given that you've spent your time defending the games lack of content, it's not hard to see which side you fall on.

Is this another fake? Honestly I can't tell anymore.

You're right, people cannot love videogames anymore. Everyone should have a neutral reaction to everything. You hear that everyone, PSA: emotionless reactions from this point onward, not only from you but you're not allowed to let other people have a positive reaction from this point onward.

Enjoy a (You), fag.

This post is so retarded I can't even come up with a sarcastic remark, you have earned this last (you) with your amazing mind-boggling abilities

Being unable to read is one of the warning signs of autism buddy, you might wanna get yourself checked out

Pretty sure I'll get a few more from ya lad, you couldn't help yourself if you tried

They probably did go for watercolors for most of the simpler backgrounds, and for the Devil itself since it's the most artistically sound fight in the game, what with that stellar animation of his face.

That is true, I am just here to appreciate its art style, its animations, the slat generated by its difficulty all while anxiously waiting for more Cala Maria smut.

The new tech made it EASIER for even talentless hacks to produce something that could be called "animation". Besides, it's not like anyone is saying these look better than pure hand drawn animations, just that it's cool to see something made with a little more effort, for change, instead of pixelshit and flash animated characters. Could you imagine people praising Cuphead if it animated like nu-age Simpsons?

It's fake. At the bottom he mentions his "wife's boyfriend".

It seems even Kotaku is poking fun at SJWs now

Really that's been the driving point of these threads. I'm glad smut draws her thicc, because ingame she was nowhere near thicc enough.

No one cares about censored girls faggot. Don't try to advertise your game as a peep show then take away the peep show after you collected the pay cheque for it you thieving faggot.

I've been looking it up, and from an interview they did

So they drew and inked all the characters and stuff, coloured it digitally, and hand painted all the backgrounds.

Shit's neato.

mega.nz/#!k6hUiAQC!FOSZIrYv4nQ4YvA-TQsLKkMJ0U05UwT1Ah5GRPewSBU
The soundtrack again for those who didn't have it.

Is Cuphead the Bayonetta of 2D Platfomers

Seems like it

Please don't make new threads unless the previous thread has hit page 13 or post 700.

I'm not gonna do anything to this thread since it's already 100+ posts in.

Shoo, jew.

I don't remember asking for your opinion.

Fuck that alfheim. One of the harder ones and it's the second fucking fight in the game.

Fuck off. As long as it's past 300 and it's below page 7 or so nobody's going to give a fuck if there's 2 threads. This arbitrary shit about it being all the way on page 13 has never been listened to. It just kills momentum on a topic.

Please don't
But it's really one of her features, the devs themselves wanted to make her clunkier

First one has a cool concept for the looks of the boss but did they have to put so many details onto Cuphead? Also that firing angle triggers me.

I do, and I'm absolutely hating 100% KikeZ and his socjus crew. That halfling Ahad should have chosen a better partner, they're taking away the only good thing about his designs (the impossible hourglass look) and making him make grumpy nigger protagonists. I'm in no way supporting Skullgirls as a product, not after shit like this. At least the designs shall forever be untainted so I can use them without them being poz'd.

Can you record yourself saying this

TWELVE GAME OVERS

Must be sad not rediscovering some of the classics even oldfags occasionally don't know about.

How did you think people would respond to you admitting you're not gonna do shit
Did you even think before posting

I do go hunting for shit at antique shops, op shops and garage sales. But since when is the fucking Cuphead OST a classic you faggot?

You are fucking stupid, kill yourself

When it tried to mimic the time frame of music? I'm not actually a giant fan of the OST but the soundtrack is obviously meant to replicate music of the vinyl era so why not have it on a vinyl?

This rule is basically engineered for gamergate threads instead of actual video game threads, SS13 generals basically fucking die whenever they're going down
Why

That doesn't make it a classic anymore than me trying to replicate the Mona Lisa makes me a great artist
Because buying Vinyls for modern releases is fucking stupid. It was stupid when Bioshock 2 tried it, it's stupid now

lol opinions

Vinyls for modern games are less useful than fucking amiibos

Don't argue with this guy, he's just farming replies.

It's just something the people might enjoy because it's mimicking the original style. Enjoy your lackluster taste.

But it's fun.

It'll just encourage continual shitposters constantly ruining the threads.

>If you don't jerk off the devs and buy our (((vinyls))) then you're just a shitposter!
Like I said, gonna take a month or so.

Just make fun of them. It's a part of our culture to bully you know.

>(((vinyls)))
More often people don't make much money from vinyls because of production cost. Nice try goy.

Ordinarily you'd be right, because people wouldn't be dumb enough to buy vinyls. Yet lo and behold here you are.

what would it take to tame Hilda Berg?

Keep posting newfriend. I wanna see your scientific breakdown as to why vinyls will give you stage 4 cancer.

Rough dickings

A bigger nose.

Cock.

Spit instead of lube.

From the guys whose only response was "lol opinions" that means absolutely dick all.
Vinyls are wasted money. You're paying for something you already own. It's stupid enough paying for music as is, but you're choosing to pay for music you already fucking own and which is functionally less useful than in the form you currently own it. It's like paying to have a film you already own on film, printed on fruit by the foot.

She must stab you with her nose and you become one

Be careful user, you are heading into a dangerous place in the autism zone.

There are 19 bosses. Even on easy mode (and there is an easy mode, you fagget) it will take you more than a minute and a half per boss.

She's already mine.

we are already there

She's literally pearl!! and that's OK

Yea because no facts. Try and keep up schlomo.
Except you don't own a vinyl.
This is like the old argument as to why it's useless to go outside when you have everything you need indoors. If you have no concept of what it means to go the extra few inches to enjoy something in a more sincere format you can't really talk shit can you?
Actually it would be more like getting it in actual rolls. Are you telling me you wouldn't want to watch an older film in its original format? Get some taste newfriend.

By continuing to argue with him you're worse than he is, faggot.

You need to let her take your anal virginity with her nose, user.

Contain it, we don't need another shit fanbase. Though I'm sure I can't avoid this, this fanbase will be just like Undertale and Fnaf. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Grow thicker skin then. It's on topic and worth discussing.

Taking bait is not worth anything you faggot.

Oh shit.
Ignorance is a bliss.

You can still post in a thread when it stops bumping.

It's not bait if it's on topic. Again grow thicker skin.

Yea but it kills the threads traffic and as a result the momentum. Page 12 is a retarded amount of time to wait and 700 posts isn't even possible anymore unless the entire board is on boat for a topic.

Fine, be fag. But be one through a filter if you're just going to shit up the thread by pretending you aren't just a shitposter like the other faggot.

If it's a serious suggestion, no, I don't think Cuphead has the depth of a game like that and it doesn't have nearly as good of a ranking system either. I'm still not even clear on how ranking in Cuphead works, because I've gotten S-ranks when it seems like I shouldn't have.

It's really good, obviously, but my GOTY's still going to Bayonetta

How about you clean up the threads, since the last three have been shitposted to death

Doubtful. A big thing that attracted the autists to FNaF and Undertale were their easy difficulties and focus on lore/stories. Cuphead is 90% gameplay, and hard gameplay at that. I imagine it will alienate those kind of autists.

though I could be the wrongest user in the world 2.0.

No, user, the reason why FNAF and Undertale are so popular is because of the overwhelming simplicity of inserting your own OC into the setting.

These threads are turning to shit fast. Why must everything turn to cancer so fast Holla Forums? I just wanted to enjoy talking about a fun 2d platformer/boss-rush.

that too.

This thread is already proof that it's devolving.
That's how it starts.

Because it's Holla Forums.

It wouldn't be on topic if it were shitposting would it?
Also
If you see something you don't like do something about it faggot. This board went to shit because redditors would make reddit threads and filter people who criticized them. Fuck filtering. The only reason I don't want it to go is because the mods wouldn't do a better job at removing off topic posts which is just sad.

Well half of undertales faggotry comes from its gay waifu shit. Just keep that in mind.

Half the fun of these threads are shitposting.

Should I play this? All of this hype feels like gorilla marketing.

They probably changed the design to not look exactly like the devil from Hell's Bells

Half of the fun of undertale threads were the shitposting

Why are you so keen to justify wasting your own money? You know you own the music, your kind of faggots are almost as bad as redditors when it comes to sucking company cock
Are you legitimately trying to say that not supporting the music industry is the kike position? Yes don't support music. But even then you're already supporting the music by purchasing the game that comes with the OST.
No, no it isn't. You literally already own the music. It's yours. There are things outside you cannot replicate inside, and vice versa. But you already own the goddamn music, there is nothing on the vinyl you cannot replicate using things you already own. Hell, burn it to a fucking CD if you really want.
But how is it a more sincere format? It's a more appropriate format sure, but the actual experience is the damn same. I'm not gonna pretend I've never bought stupid shit, several times I've purchase original physical copies of visual novels over digital purchases which I could potentially make physical. I however stopped doing that since it was essentially a waste of money on something which didn't gain value and ended up being the equivalent of reckless spending on a passing fancy. I mean I could understand wanting to own a physical copy of things you buy, but again you can burn an OST.
Of course with films there's blu-ray vs original format, in which the blu-ray can often be too high quality to maintain the suspension of disbelief, but I simply don't see how this could be a thing with music especially with the readily available ability for anyone with a computer to download programs allowing them to play through filters.

I may think the other guy is dead wrong but you could at the very least not pretend you're not shitting up the thread too when you've made not a single post about actually playing the damn game.

Cuphead has an easy difficulty, and remember that at the beginning people were claiming Undertale was hard too with its different runs.

General syndrome. More threads in shorter timespans = lower quality. Look at anything on halfchan /vg/ as an example.

It released on GoG so pirate it if you're not sure.

.>>13530387
I wasn't in those faggot threads so I dunno, friend.

The issue, is that some of the cancer that plagued fnaf and undertale came from people that didnt play the game.
Autism for the sake of autism is still a factor.
The only thing that can prevent this, its to not be popular.
the issue is how deep it goes, its inevitable at this point

I like your attitude, user.

Are you using your 15 mins of popularity well, anons? Such is the fate of all memes.

Regardless if these actually were "gorilla" marketing, you still know it's worth checking out because Polygon hates it.

This place is fucked too.

You keep forgetting to change IP's.

Dark Souls is to normalfags as Cuphead is to Holla Forums

There's a difference between this shitposting and this shitposting , and it's mostly been the latter

Person, most likely. They've shitposted in every Cuphead thread because they're crybabies who can't gitgud.

you know, i actually wouldn't be that surprised if that WASN'T fake

Feel free to update this image. Might as well get it over with.

fake news

What happened to jjba?

you're making me question these lewds I'm working on…

Why the fuck are we getting lewds of her instead of Cali Mara

It's full of normalfags and cancer, like the other media in that image

because I haven't beaten her yet.

You caught me, Sherlock.

When did normalfags turn on JoJo? Granted I know weebs turned on it for being popular but when did the normalfags move on?

I mean it could just be that people here aren't blindly sucking dev cock. I remember even before release the platforming levels were known to be trash, and it was suspected the game would be short on announcement given the time needed to animate even basic shit.

I can only hope it shows indie devs that they don't all need to do pixel shit. I hope Cuphead encourages people to try doing more hand drawn animation for video games, indie or not.

That one is indeed a fake news post.

You're part of that problem, user.

By this logic everything you buy for your own leisure is a waste of money.
Oh yea that AAA dev company that made this game and owns half the worlds assets. Do you even do research before you post?
Buying the latest neormalfag album is supporting the music industry. Unless you want to go into how this album ties into the underbelly of how the industry works you again have no argument.
Well you're purchasing the game. Do you want to factually prove why the music maker doesn't deserve any money? I wouldn't be surprised if they were retarded lefties or something. A lot of vidya musicians are.
Same can be said for all music. But you yourself said you go out and buy vinyls at antique stores. Wanna justify why I shouldn't go out and pirate all that stuff smart guy?
pulling out a vinyl and playing it on a machine isn't the same experience obviously.
Well that's your desicsion? Critasizing others just because you couldn't upkeep your own hobby isn't exactly an examplified justification for your argument.
Because filters are often not as efficient at replicating certain effects. It's why we still have CRT threads. But more importantly I her a lot of digital music that tries to replicate record scratches and I can almost always discern a difference.

What are you going to do, when people start feeling ashamed of this game just like they do with dark souls?

Dean, go home. Don't you have a job?

journo go

Weren't you the one shitposting about RNG?

Kindly remember that you can just filter faggots who are just here to shit up the thread.

I guess I just don't like seeing something I enjoy being defaced like so many other stuff.
I know I can't avoid it but it hurts, and I know ithe cancer is coming so it is very frustrating.

Noice.

A lot of the current lewds came out before the game launched. Which one was revealed first?

At least be funny with your comebacks. Smug anime girls are only 50% of a spicy post.

Golly, Cuphead threads sure are fun when you filter shitposters and any post that replies to them.

This guys sometimes gets stuck just dancing without attacking until you do enough damage to trigger the next part of the fight with the vines.

Someone should do a SHEEEEEEEEIT edit and make it into one of those fireflies.

BLOCKED

If it's actually off topic and doesn't add anything to the thread just report them. Filtering is a last resort when mods are lazy or retarded.

So.. like every other good video game?

But all you have to do to beat it is memorize a bunch of moves!!! XDDDDDDDD it's easy once you know what to do in a given situation!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. LITTERALLY ARTICICIALLY LENGTHENED!!

Shit, I forgot to uncheck the spoiler box.

Cala Maria is the perfect candidate for theboogie's awful vore fetish.

Well this just made life a lot more interesting.

It is if you buy multiple of them, yes. Nothing wrong with buying shit for leisure: There is stupidity in buying things you already own just to own another copy.
"I-it's not a big dev so I can s-suck all the cock I want!"
"Don't support music goy!"
"How is that supporting music, goy?"
You can't keep up with your own bullshit
They already got paid for their fucking work dude holy shit. This is a paid-mods tier argument. "Do you want to prove why mod makers don't deserve any money?". Have some respect for yourself lad.
That is a different product. Buying music you already own is the same product you dense faggot
As I said, vinyls can have value as physical purchase of goods you don't already own, or value as collectors item. A vinyl of the fucking
Cuphead OST is neither.
Sure I'll give you that. How often do you plan to break out that Cuphead Vinyl and pop it into your record player? I'm certain it's not nearly enough to warrant the purchase.
"Well that's your opinion!" isn't an argument mate, it's just a hollow statement. Yes it was my decision, it was also the right decision. Because wasting money on such shit is pointless.
CRT is far more difficult to replicate given what's out there than it is to replicate record-quality.

Nah, Cuphead is pretty obviously not RNG. Almost all of the attacks are well co-ordinated and follow learnable patterns. Anyone bitching about RNG needs to git gud.

good game. but still can't beat my all time favorite

Holy shit, that's gonna make the King Die fight so much easier.

I've searched his shit loads of times and never discovered that he's into that. Lucky me. I guess I should probably stop searching his stuff though then.

I tried playing that on PC recently and it would blackout the screen during cutscenes and only played audio.

Well you only get to do it once, otherwise that would be a bit too powerful but it really gives you a lot of breathing room. Makes S ranking the Devil a lot more easier for me once he hits phase 2 and beyond.

>doing alright in the Gunstar Black Maze King Dice table

I swear to christ, this is the only boss in the board I can't get by without taking like 3 hits, and losing the stockpile I built up.
Why do devs ever think it's a good idea to stick foreground elements into a sidescroller, let alone that much that regularly.
The boss isn't even hard, just a few bullets and 8 way shots, but losing track of everything that frequently really fucks me up.

What? I've gone through his shit plenty of times because Midna is best girl of all girls and no amount of lewds will ever be enough but how did you miss that? Every fourth upload of his is something like his weird obsession with being eaten by Meloetta or Yoshi eggs

That really fucked me up the first couple of times as well. I started doing perfectly well on it by basically staring nonstop for the ghost riders, and ignoring the presents. Not sure it that'll work for you though. Got any tips for the Cigar fucker? That's the one I get assraped on every time.

There's way too much foreground in a lot of the shmup stages. The bosses are always on their number in King Dice's stage so I'd fight the rabbit over the horse honestly.

Fucking really? This just outclasses smoke bomb so bad

Get ready to be steamrolled, retreads.

Heh, right. be prepared to get memed on kiddo.

The thing I hate most about the rabbit is if his skull attack has its opening diagonally below you, it's hard to dismount the platform and not eat a hit trying to get out that way. I'll take Dominoes over the other two options any day.

Huh, apparently Japan made a pre-WW2 animated film featuring a proto-cup head.

Fully fucking agree. I don't think the Devil was even close to the hardest boss, that shit is reserved for Dr. Kahl but damn if he wasn't extremely well animated.

Just tested it out on Werner Werman. Not sure how effective it's gonna be, since either I'm rusty at timing this shit or it only works once per jump.

I think it either works only once per jump or once per unique enemy, I need to try it out in some of the Run n Gun phases.

What did they mean by this?

One of the main reasons I don't think the gameplay is above decent is because of how random the gameplay actually is. I had this debate a few threads ago. I understand reaction time and shit but with many of the bosses you can have a completely easier experience if you're lucky because of the random moves. The best example of this was the pirate boss because the squid was always an easier alternative to the shark or the fish that he summons. Almost every boss has a similar sort of pattern where they "summon" a helper, and often certain helpers are infinitely easier than others. I've honestly perfected certain bosses because of this. I actually perfected Cala on expert because all she did was summon the 2 homing fishes and the seahorse. the game needed more focus on making those occasions more even or by changing it so every pattern would only occur after 2 other separate patterns had occurred or something.

Except you don't own a vinyl copy. It's a separate product with the same music. Why is this hard to understand?
More like you have 0 reasons as to why I shouldn't support this artist other than "the music industry is shit lol" If they're doing something unethical point it out retard.
The fuck are you on about? Again how is supporting this 1 faggot supporting the cancer in the industry. Should I also not buy good vidya when it's good because I'm supporting EA as a result? The fuck logic is this? Explain the context of your argument before you spout it retard.
How do you know the money from the vinyls isn't given to the devs as well? And like I said the money earned from a vinyl is usually nowhere near as much because of production cost. Unless they charge double the amount for production then you again ave no argument. Use 12 seconds of research before you make retarded claims.
And buying food in a restaurant is the same thing as eating food at home by your logic. Because it's just food right?
Name 1 song on vinyl that isn't available on the internet already.
I bet you resell them at a (((high price))) to you fucking kike.
It's a separate product that exists for people who want it. Besides that what makes the vinyl version of Cuphead not a collectors item? It won't be in production forever obviously.
As often as I do with any of my records?
If I wanted it badly enough to buy it I would likely play it on occasion. The old expression is that people will buy whatever they find to hold value. As long as it has ethical standards in the purchasing of it I don't see why this expression needs to be a negative one.
A statements without any facts to back them up is also a hollow statement. You don't have an argument to even be worth mention which is why it's nothing more than an opinion.
Because to you it's wasting money. Which makes it an opinion because you have no objective reason as to why somebody shouldn't buy a product they enjoy despite you finding it useless.

Oh dear god no, not Dr. KAHL's Chaos Control.

My mistake, it's the other guy.

Based on the item description it should just be once per jump, the first attack of every jump.

TICC!

Japan has always been weird it seems.

Women often do the voice acting for both sexes. But I can see Tumblr ignoring all history of voice acting to push agenda.

For woman and young boys, sure. But Dice King ain't no youngin'

Doesn't a lot of Jap folklore often have peaches? I think it's just something they culturally identify with.

new devil looks more like a devil and less like a bat creature of some kind

You just know if this game was pozzed that rat would be an SS officer with the most over the top nazi uniform they could think of, doesn't matter if it fits into the game or not.

Its an entirely different boss that was cut.
Wwe're going to have to repeat this so fucking much

He's pretty much a monkey with horns. I'm not a fan of his design overall really. He could have been part goat like one of his moves (which looked decent and would have actually fit the look of a devil) and for some reason they went against it. Likely to be faithful to older works if I had to guess.

They made a crazy war loving nut LARPer boss that's funny without being stupid, he's one of my favorites.

It's not like they never drew Nazi's in cartoons at the time.

He's got a Pickelhaube, you baiter
It's inspired by 1920-30's cartoons, when the propaganda was against Prussia.

He just seemed a bit too easy for the third world.

Didn't Prussia adopt those helms in the 40's though?

Nigger i was saying it wasn't an SS officer, and that if the game was pozzed they'd go out of their way to shoehorn in a "literal nazi" for cuphead to beat.

Prussia didn't EXIST in the 40s. Hitler rose to power in 1939. Prussianism ended legally with the death of the German Empire and ended culturally after World War 2.

Whoops got my date wrong. Hitler was in power before 39' of course. But the point stands.

Only for this thread probably. Just post the 2014 Trailer at the top of the next thread.

Neat

I thought the devil was a scrapped phase or sub-boss. But he's more likely just a concept boss demonstration.

Can I get sources on this? All I'm seeing is how the military developed them in 42. Didn't think they wore that shit before the 40's.

it's so embarrassing to think there are kids on this website who think this game's difficulty is significant and worth noting, partly even complaining about it. I think the apocalypse can't come soon enough

kiddos need to git gud

It's really not that hard. I genuinely don't understand why people are raving about it outside of the art style and porn opportunities. I guess compared to everything else it's a masterpiece maybe? I dunno I've played romhacks that have come out more recently that are harder than this.

Do not lewd the cups

Wikipedia;s saying it was developed by prussia in the 1840's, but that's all i could find

Sketches pre-Cupboy design from Chad's sketchbook.

That might've been neat.
That could've been neater.

It could've been one of the devil's stage forms for all we know. That would explain the design similarities between the two.

That's nice.

Wiki and a few other sources. More curious than anything now.

Because the difficulty is just fucking right. The bosses aren't a brick wall you need to slam your head into, but they will provide a challenge for 30-45 minutes usually, excepting a couple that are super easy. This is one of the few games I can think of that perfectely stays its welcome, and all of that isn't eve touching on the style and charm of the game.

That might've been neat.
Axeboy and applehead already show up in the game

That's nice too. But I think my favorite beta design has to be pic 3 row 2 in the middle. That's CupMAN.

Difficulty is often subjective. If you were stuck on every boss for more than 30 minutes I think you need your brain checked. I was stuck on 2 of them for that long maybe. Besides that the difficulty is really dependent on the bosses pattern. I can breeze by certain bosses if I get lucky and have a decent pattern.

I thought he was like a flask this whole time. Well that explains the chip in his head. I need my eyes checked.

I'm kinda partial of the sunflower one in the third image and the cactus one in the last image too.

Did they fix Rolling sixes?
It was bugged on the first few days of release

A game with a strong visual appeal and an excellent soundtrack also manages to have a respect for pure gameplay, and you don't understand the appeal?

You're wrong, the squid is objectively easier than the shark, if you say otherwise I think you need your brain checked.

Squid dies to 1 charge shot and1/2 spammable non-charge shots
he is the easiest.

I'de agree with everything except the pure gameplay. Because
Read the top paragraph from my post in . It's OFTEN subjective. But not entirely so. But there's people here who got 200% in less than a few days and there's also people here who are so shit they'll never get it.

That's not WWII retard

Holy shit seriously
also they never say that Pretty sugar let's you auto-parry pink EVERY TIME not just the first time

Let's see your save file then.

nothing wrong with buying whatever you want, but if you buy a vinyl you're a pretentious faggot and people are free to judge you for your actions

Don't you think some of these might have been transformations, not separate characters? Some of them obviously match up with specific boss fights.

The fish die to a single shot from the peashooter.

I was mocking you. Even then that's only tangential to what I meant by pure gameplay, because your opinions on RNG don't have anything to do with what I was talking about. You don't have to sit through dialogue trees or boring cutscenes, you can spend 99% of your time just playing the game.

user please I'm on nofap.
>thicc and cute giantess who was planned to eat a pirate ship on screen and still launches the souls of the pirates she comsumed as projectiles
The reason I'm on nofap is my horrible tastes make me want to kill myself.

That's my point you fucking nigger.

I'm not gonna defend vinyls, but the cuphead soundtrack would probably be the one thing that's actually makes sense to put on a vinyl record.

Well I'm on and off because I've been busy at work. So far I've only beat the game and a few expert levels. Right now I'm trying for expert Satan before I go for full SS on everything.

Shame about Poes law.
Fair enough. But my initial point was that the gameplay wasn't all that great. It's decent.

they're both easy. the fish you just jump, squid can be a threat, so you SHOULD kill the squid.

Sorry to many goons read that wrong. You're still a faggot though for even giving them attention.

True. The OST is great.

You are either a virgin who never had pussy and thus resort to imagine the wildest shit to satiate your craving for normal porn obviously is not enough or you're kind of fucked up
.>>13530805
go Expert other bosses before you do the Devil.

I can't even beat King Dice. Feels bad, man. If I had a way to just fucking practice the actually boss fight against him I could do it, but I get through the boss rush, end up with 1-2 health and get steam rolled by the cards before I can do anything.

Let them. If they're making an assumption when they know nothing about my life they're more pretentious than I am. Generally I see no reason to buy a new vinyl product unless it fits the type of music. Since I don't actually much like cupheads OST I'm not getting one. But there's certain albums that are worth owning a vinyl for. Since I Left You would be a good one since most of the samples in it are from Vinyl for examples.

No. Devil's easier than a few fights before him actually and I want to fuck his shit up so I can move on to better boss fights. I do not look forward to Ghost Train or Mr Dice. But if I had all week I'de probably get to 200% in 3 or so days. But like I said before the gameplay's not really as addictive as other 2D platformers used to be. It might be a while or never if I ever decide to expert each boss.

Is he really that different on Expert? I'm doing the opposite and having a hell of a time with Dice King but at least there's an achievement attached to it.

Card spam is all he does.

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM IF THE ACHIEVEMENT ROLLING SIXES HAS BEEN FIXED
It used to be bugged

I figured that was the case.

nigger if you buy vinyl shit you're objectively a hipster faggot just download FLAC of what you like, even fucking mp3 is fine if you're a pleb but fucking VINYL? impractical, just for show.
you're free to do any action you want, but people are also free to judge you for your actions. They're not hipsters for it, the only hipster is you for buying a vinyl which is just for show.

You know you can time the dice right? Just go for only safe spaces and extra heart spaces. And make sure the board is set up so you're fighting the easier minobosses on the hart stages. Devs didn't really think him through because you can just restart if you don't like the way the board is set up. And since the actual minibosses aren't randomized it's pretty broken.

Everything is in fast forward by a fraction. Not really that hard if you've already beat him. I got him down to his final phase then got fucked because of transition to it. Mr Dices card's are annoying though. Not impossible just really annoying to get down.

I do both. Eat shit.

Goes back to my initial argument. Embed related.
No they're just pretentious faggots who think they know what's better for others.

Owning a vinyl in your living room in 2017 is the epitome of yuppie hipster. You're a faggot and have 0 credibility for anything you like considering you do things just to pose and for show.
Nigger, a restaurant is a treat, a vinyl is just for show. I don't think you get it. You're either one of those faggots who get s a vinyl for "le retro experience or seeing the disc move and the sounds it makes as it starts XD so classy" which is a testament you are a person who does things for presentation and not for substance, or you're a giant faggot who gets a vinyl to pose and show off. No other reason.
FLAC or having the music in your PC/phone is simply better. It's not whats better for others, it's what's objectively better.
Just like people make fun at you for thinking 2+2=5 people will make fun of you for being a vinyl show off hipster
Complaining people make fun of you on Holla Forums for being a fucking pretentious cuck is a testament that you're either half-chan or plebbit and think people should not be able to express their opinion anonymously on the internet. People will dissent and judge you for your actions ITT, deal with it. At least have the decency to own it, you spineless fuck.

Yeah, I realized that last night. However I was too drunk to follow it, so I quit for the time. I'll probably do a lot better once I give it another go.

I think the Devil on expert spams the attack where game stutters and your inputs are delayed more often.

Congratulations. You're what they call a fucking poser.

If you don't already know you start the jump when the dice is 2 away from the one you need to land on. So if the order is 1,2,3 and you need a three you start the jump on 1.

Platforms fall a bit more often on the second phase, the bomb explodes sooner and on the third phase the projectiles that come from both sides aren't pink as often. Also I think there's more bats. I don't remember though. The last phase has pink objects on the side but it doesn't matter because you can just easily jump around the falling platform without using them.

Devil on Expert has adds more often
that's it I think
he's easy
his stretchy arms attack stays for longer so you have to dash before falling to make sure you don't get hit.
Just super phase 3, phase 4 is a free win.

As much as I hate to say it you're not wrong. Many of the stages can be done in less than two minutes, but the length comes from having to redo them over and over again. This is a fact. It doesn't mean the game is bad. But I did beat it in a day.

I pirated it so I don't feel bad cus it was a fun day. But if you paid for this game you're a fucking moron.

You don't have to dash. Tested this myself a few days ago.

You can just duck under the arms attack, I think

Y-you too
i meant the souls of the pirates being in the game being implicit to the original ideas of the boss, that part specifically doesn't arouse me. In game art didn't give me a boner either, just cute with nice hips and the electric torture by the eels didn't hurt either
Why not both? I've never found normal porn palatable.
Anyway, to keep on topic, anybody get a chance to play coop yet? Does it change anything stat-wise, or is it just the same thing but easier since you can save each other's soul with a parry?

the bloody what now?

If you wanna S rank the devil you get 1 pink from phase 1 and 2 pink bombs from phase 2
Then you super phase 3, adds > boss nevertheless to play safe
Phase 4 easy

Overall the Devil was disappointingly easy, the gauntlet with Dice man can be considered harder, but not in a good way because it's just longer and more annoying to S-rank

I think he's talking about moving into the 3rd or 4rth phase. The transition can occasionally cause me stuttering.

If you're lucky you can get more pinks in the first phase actually and still beat him in gold time. It's all about getting em when they're presented. I usually take down phase 2 before he can get 1 pink bomb out.

Are you fucking serious

The varied timings on that attack were the reason I lost more than half of my runs against that boss

I keep forgetting ducking is an option, because this is one of the only platformers I can remember that actually makes use of it.

I never did this because you lost a few seconds shooting at the devil and it was easy. dashing helps though

In that regard this game is a masterpiece. Though any time a platformer doesn't have ducking it feels like shit for some reason so it's hard to blame other games.

Vinyl onlyeans shit if you like the music. I get that the vinyl is a throwback to the 30s, the only retarded vinyl was the Sonic Mania one which should have been a CD instead.

When did I ever say I bought the vinyl? I'm saying there's nothing wrong with doing it retard.
Know I just have preferences. Sorry to burst your golden bubble autist.

*only means

no*
Fucked that up somehow.

It works if the music is in some way adapted to it. I see no reason why anybody would buy a vinyl of a modern album that was entirely modern though. It's their money.

I didn't know ducking worked on it until today either. Even though it kind of looks like it shouldn't work, really.
I'm sorry the clip is from a steam, I'm a lazy cunt and didn't feel like opening the game and record footage myself

Specifically Momotaro, the son of a peach. The story features many talking animals, which is honestly suprising Disney hasn't taken the idea yet.

NuDisney would poz it somehow.

Who said it was in my living room?
Who said it was to pose either? I don't invite people to my house. You're assuming all this shit about me and you want to call me pretentious? good one faggot.
To me a Vynil is a treat. This again is why your'e retarded.
Who's to say there's no substance in appreciating a classic fashion of playing music? How do you even know if I'm not an oldfag who's owned one since the 80's?
Then don't pse and show off? You act like these 2 absolutes is de facto when they're clearly not.
Objectively better on an audio performance maybe. But music isn't an objective law in life. I can listen to it however I want and what's "better" might be to listen on it under a Vinyl record to interpret it in the actual form it was originally listened to or to get a different view on it.
2+2 isn't an equal comparison to a medium of entertainment. If you want to pretend otherwise in your own little world feel free.
On the other hand you're the one going out of his way to bitch about something as meaningless as this. Sure you're not from either? You can call me a pretentious faggot. That doesn't do shit though because you're doing a better job at being one than you are at calling me one. Keep posting.
I own your mom faggot. If you want to bitch at me for enjoying Vinyl you can at least own up to the fact that your argument is entirely based in your own shit tier opinions rather than any objective merit. Eat shit newfag. I'll pop in some Robin Trower tonight just to piss you off.

Can we talk about the soundtrack?
This is my favorite right now. It also sounds a bit like Super Mario World

I only know about this story because of the Drunk Gaki episode

The level ruined that song for me. The delay on switching gravity was some hot bullshit.

I remember thinking the same thing, I think I read somewhere Koji Kondo was inspired by 30s cartoons and vaudeville waltz when making the theme for SMW.

Probably the best in the game. But god damn 0:30 to 0:53 is almost exactly Super Mario World.

Probably because they ripped it straight from super mario world

Entertianment can also be criticized from an objective standpoint. If you enjoy to listen to music in inferior fileforms or audio because "that's how it was back then" that's no different than SoCal hipsters getting a CTR monitor to play NES games instead of emulating at 1080p 60fps.
Yes, you are a hipster. Even if we give you the right for the sake of argument, you would not be pretentious, but definitely still a hipster. And a faggot nevertheless for getting upset at people disagreeing with you.

Can you fuck off with your thread detour now

I swear it's the exact same goons that show up to every thread and start the same bullshit

Go away, Yandev.

Really?
All you have to do is keep shooting, avoid the fireballs, and listen for the audio cue when he's ready to switch.
I think however many fireballs he spits out is random, but I've only ever seen two at most.

To clarify, I'm using the pea shooter and spreader.
I know the charge shot is OP and takes more skill, but the pea shooter is necessary when I'm learning boss patterns, since timing my charges takes too much focus.
So if you aren't using the pea shooter, I'd suggest re-equipping it.

Also I've made it up to King Dice, but what exactly do you do with his cards?
It's not even a matter of execution and skill for me, I legitimately just can not figure out the order you're supposed to do things.
Are you supposed to just repeatedly parry the same card, until there's space to move forward?
Since there's only one dash per jump, and all that.

Never said that. How people interpret the entertainment is another thing. And how you actually listen/watch it is another.
Except there's nothing wrong with playing a NES game in its native and intended format. All I'm doing is replicating the intentions behind the person who made the music. If that pisses you off keep posting so I can laugh at you.
Sure if you think I'm a hipster keep calling me one. It only makes you look more retarded but like I just said keep posting.
The right what?
If you're going to use words use them when they make sense. If you want to label me as a hipster then you should probably put some context in your retarded argument to fit the bill. Owning a Vinyl Player but never playing it and showing it off to friends would make me a hipster. But thankfully I do none of those things and don't actually give a shit if people know if I have one. You sure sound like you wish I had a profile so you could call me out on being a faggot reddit.
You deterred it nigger. I was discussing the games Vinyl release. You went on and started with the hipster and pretentious shit. This thread's past bump limit anyway. If mods wern't faggots they would let us make a new thread at around page 7 or so but Mark's a kike so we'll have to wait.

I'de say reddit halfchan. You need to work on your shitposting user.

he's not completely wrong. Listen to them again. They have a lot of similarities.

Its a syncopated triplet, its a staple of ragtime music. You know nothing about music. In that key, any song would use the same thing, and the four notes at the end is a bass run to the next 7th chord. Super Mario World doesn't have a monopoly on triplets with a bouncing bass line, faggot. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Musical standards get reused all the fucking time because there's only 7 notes and you can only put them together so many different ways while still sounding good.

I'm shit at avoiding them, and was hoping someone had some sort of cheese strat for him.

Oven or gassing her. Or both putting her into oven and gassing her.

Yeah. A hipster alright.
You can fap to scat for yourself, doesn't mean you're not a degenerate. You can use the vinyl for yourself, doesn't mean you're not a hipster.

Last (you) I give you, goon.

Nice argument
LOL

Good. Stay up late tonight so you can hear me fuck your mom in the other room.

goon is desperate for (You)s. But he ain't getting one.

Where're you getting these from?

Pardon me, there's some people clearly raiding the whole board and I lost sight of things.

Here's your (you) goy.
Also
wew

Look how quickly the goons scatter and disappear as soon as the thread is bumplocked.
A reminder to always filter and report shitposters and anyone who replies to them.

There has to be some sort of middle ground between this shit and /a/'s bullshit moderation.

Often means
Report if it's not vidya. It's the way to go because it at least brings issues people have to the mods attention. And if they do nothing about it you have a spicy new thing to bring up in the next Meta thread.

If anything you bringing up such an offtopic argument would get you banned if we weren't over 300 posts. Get over it user and move on.

Why cook a spicy treat if they're not going to eat it

Thanks, I was holding off on checking threads until I tried it. After collecting a handful of contracts I can see how it could be a bit of a casual barrier. I like how simple mode gives you nothing and is downright laughably simple. Still, I'm not sure how even an absolute pleb couldn't get the hang of it eventually considering how bite-sized the levels are.

You're preparing it for the Meta thread to eat it there. Duh

Right so I'm coming into the middle of this with no pre-existing knowledge of cuphead. What is this game even about? Posting this uncommon cat as an up front payment.

A man with a cup for a head shoots stuff

What's this about goons and das rayciss though?

Megaman-esque Boss rush video game with 1930s cartoon style animation. Plot is unimportant, all gameplay.

This. Pirate the game and see for yourself nerd.

A early version of the Evil One looked like Blackface. In reality they are butt frustrated, that there is a potential new classic out there that won't be taken over by tumblr autists. Pirate it first, if you like it buy it. It is worth the 20 bucks.

It reminds me of the helmets in WW1.
Also no one criticizes or hates Germans in WW1 because they were bad ass crazy engineers.

See, I figure most westerners who play japanese video games will be familiar with their folk lore just because of how often they use it for incidental shit.

I felt like they were musically inspired from other games, too.

Look at the ghost train boss, for example. The starting bassline riff and the setting feels straight from FF6 doomtrain boss.

"Who are you calling pinhead"

I really want to fuck Cuphead and fill his cup head with a coffee cup of cum. He's cute, sweet, and very fuckable. Pic related.

Is this one of those things that was only "popular" and "hyped" among e-celebs and redditors or what? Or is this some mandela effect shit? I swear to god this game didn't exist until half a week ago.

If you haven't heard of it you didn't watch the past three E3 conferences

Been hearing about it sporadically over the past couple years. Didn't think much of it until I saw the animation demos. Then heard it's actually a game.

haha

Part 4 ended and there's no sign Part 5 and beyond's getting adapted anytime soon.

Really sets the noggin rollin huh?

I'm still amazed that anybody does. It's shilling top to bottom. The only useful thing it produces is the cringe compilations afterwards so you can laugh at all the shills.
I'd like to say that E3 used to be something good back in the day, but I think even then it was the same soulless shilling nonsense and I was just naive.

I was surprised when I saw the animation style, too. I mean, that's original for use in vidya and kinda cool I guess. It's just also the ugliest style of artwork and animation the world ever produced. Even when I was a tiny tot and didn't know any better, this animation style made me want to gag. Old Disney is one step better than Hannah Barbara on the shit scale.

I enjoy it BECAUSE of the cringe and hoping for that one game or two to make me continue finding that excitement in video games

Yeah, and Cuphead was one of those games for a lot of people back in 2015

Sort of surprised for the stats on getting at least an A-rank on all bosses, I guess not everyone's had a lot of time to play. I feel like I should push on and S-rank everything since I've come this far but I am getting a little burnt out.

You don't know what you're talking about. Comparing high budget, highly detailed animation, saying it's worse than cheap low budget TV productions.

Wrong. Even if it took a thousand animators their entire life to produce the animation, it would still look like trash.
The animation is fluid and high quality, but the style is ugly as FUCK. It's uglier than a mountain of rotting assholes. Just. Fucking. UGLY.

That's entirely subjective

it's not bugged, you just have to fight six of the nine king dice bosses, the ones that don't have a health up, and not take damage while also taking down king dice himself.

You know, you DON'T have to admit that you have shit taste on the internet

I am the law.

So stop posting, then.

It's not the style that surprised me, per se, but rather how they made it.
Most animation nowadays are shitty flash-style cutout animations and I'm sick of them.

archive.is/V9H1O

Kind of bummed, but it was certainly satisfying getting all of those fuckers. Time to take a break for a day or two and then start working on those S ranks.

Cute.

Thanks, Mark

I really really like this image

Mark hasn't changed at all. He keeps saying he does, but I don't think he has the intelligence to have insight into what he's doing so that he can actually change it. He just wants people to stop thinking he's a bitch.

I only used the peashooter. I expected expert mode to be restricted so I just got good with the default

There's an alt version where it's cummy

Post it.

That makes that so much fucking easier. I've just been doing the super precisely timed jump every time, and it only works every tenth time.

Same. The peashooter is honestly the best gun in the game.

That's the wrong level you moron.

Can we have another thread yet without the stupid fucking kike BO throwing a shitfit?

Delicious, but holy fuck is Expert no joke. I died to King Dice's fucking BUNNY.

The entire thread was ruined by that faggot user pretending he's not a hipster even though he buys Vinyls and collects them for show.

Got it. Time to get that last achievement.

Suck a dick you fat kike.

Is there a good way to avoid the bun's skulls when there's a diagonal opening? I always have to use the smoke dash

Calm down my son.

Start moving before you jump. Basically builds up momentum and makes it more fluid to make the inputs instead of trying to jump first and guide yourself through.

no

I'm always standing on the card, you can drop down and get through the opening if you try hard enough.

LOL

Isn't there a 4:3 option to play on a CRT?

extending your air time by popping a super bolt at him works well too, though it only applies if you have a card when he does it.