Gamecube Controller

I've been looking for a gamecube controller (or something like it) to use on the PC. Is there any decent USB ones or am I gonna need to go official and get an adapter?

Literally only thing wrong with this controller is the worthless shit of a D-pad.

always go official, third party chink shit is getting exactly what you pay for

Then I have another question. Are those more recent smash controllers any good? They of similar quality to the originals or am I gonna have to seek out the older models?

I think these don't have identical triggers to the original gamecube controllers. I haven't used them, it's just what I've heard.

I think if you are on a budget they would probably be fine for 99% of GC games (which fortunately is only like 30 games so I think you're good there)

I'll keep that in mind.

i have a new one and one of the shoulder buttons is faulty. This newest version is probably the cheapest, most prone to fault version available, just like modern xbox 360 pads for which there's a 60% chance it'll have an extremely faulty d-pad or minorly faulty analog sticks. Unless you absolutely have to get a gamecube controller, it's best to just buy a DS4 or xbone pad or something other modern, older pads that are still being manufactured are being done so with utter neglect and cheapest components - companies don't have to keep up reputation because these pads are out of their prime

The L/R buttons are pretty shit too

that didn't make sense, imagine I replaced "modern" with "current"

Get official and an adapter.

How come all "Official" controllers all say "Made in China" on the back.
OH WAIT

You know what he means, stop being a pedantic little shit.

And the C stick. And the lack of an extra Z button on the left and a select button.

It's a shit controller when you think about it.

Fuck you dad

I more want it to use for other shit and maybe emulating dolphin. I just feel the gamecube controller is real comfy for my hands so I'm wanting to get one of those.. Been considering a DS4, but I'm not to sure on those.

The dualshock 4 is the best controller on the market.

DISAGREE

You will always be wrong deep down.

I have tried 30 different controllers in the last year, I have seen some shit.

Mayflash adapter is the best, dont get the Official one.

I really like the Steam Controller

FUCK YOUR TRIPS

Button config is bad. Try pressing b and x simultaneously.

If you open up the original official controllers and check out the pcb it usually says made in japan. They are usually assembled in china.

Mine works fine. The shell uses a cheaper plastic but not low enough quality that I wouldn't recommend it. It's lasted my 3 years so far. Just buy a mayflash adapter.

Trips of truth, steam controller is GOAT

Trips of falsehood. kys Gabecuck

Said the kid that always rage-quit after being taunted out.