Dream game thread

Post your visions (or should I say ideas) for that one dream game you have.
I personally want Sega to go back to Outrun, preferably Sumo Digital (but they are working on Dead Island 2 and Crackdown 3 atm), I would love to see a synthwave style take on Outrun, with the gameplay of 2006 and 80s retrofuturistic aesthetics, lots of neon landscapes and Blade Runner inspired locations.

Isn't there already something like that out?

Gunz 2 without the class/skill system, more dressup and dedicated servers.

The last Outrun came out years ago for PSN so no.

Just checked and there's a few.

This is Steam indie shit aye?

It's PSN indie shit aye.

It's not Out Run without the hot blonde riding next to you.

And it still is not OutRun without a convertible Ferrari

And most importantly, it's not OutRun without blue skies and tropical music. This synthwave shit just doesn't fit.

I want a VR compatible rally simulator that has scenery/visuals from some kind of fucking mind-death hellscape as everything around you is collapsing, and just you and your co-driver are the only things keeping you on the crumbling dirt track road as you blast round at like 120mph.

Synthwave is not the same as vaporwave you dense fuck.

u wot?

I'm surprised no one has posted their amazing open-world survival game that's either high-fantasy or STALKER with mechs.

Anyways, I want a Westworld game where you're being tracked by by the Gunslinger as well as a variety of other androids.

I want a tps that combines the ground movement of Vanquish with the jetpack movement from Dark Void and is a super difficult game.
Preferably with some chargable main weapon like an X buster or some shit.

i fucking hate how you synthshit faggots keep associating outrun with your cancer
now fuck off nigger

The Elder Scrolls but good.

If you are gonna pretend that you like something at least KNOW YOUR SHIT beforehand.

Semi realistic flight sim where you could fly all those Luft46 planes. Pic related
I can't come up with an original concept, really, except for something that's between Elite, the said semi realistic flight sims set in a post apocalyptic world. It would be a game where you would fly around in your gyrocopter or whatever and trade stuff and occasionally have epic air combat

Also, in a sci-fi setting instead of fantasy.

Those don't count, they were not developed by Sega, and 2019 was not an OutRun game until late in development.

Stop moving the goalposts
So? Star Fox Adventures wasn't a SF game until late in development either, does that make it any less of an SF game? Nope, my point is, the series has gone beyond it's standard setting before wether you like it or not and it can do it again. Lots of people actually want a synthwave themed Outrun title and some autistic fags crying about it won't change that.
Crying about synthwave Outrun is no better than crying about Hokuto ga Gotoku not being a real Yakuza game or the upcoming anime crossover themed Virtual On not being real Virtual On.
>they were not developed by Sega
2019 was developes by Sims Co whose parent company at the time was SEGA, so technically a 2nd party developer.

Star Fox Adventures doesn't count as a real Star Fox either.

the only real outrun games are the original, turbo outrun, outrunners and 2, none of these have jack shit to do with your garbage meme genre, and pulling out shit games for home computers and consoles with the outrun name doesnt change that.

Another EYE game
With more content
And more crazy mechanics.

serious sam 4.

none of that bfe shit, more of that tse shit but push the gimmick bullshit to the max from ss2.

So Sonic Mania is not a real Sonic game since Sonic Team didn't make it. That's basically your logic.

OutRunners was an AM1 game and not an AM2 game, however it was still an arcade game which shared the spirit of the other OutRun games, making it a real OutRun game, In the case of 2019/Europa, its not because they were non AM2 games, but because they barely had anything to do with OutRun, Europa is more of a Chase HQ clone made for home computers and the 8-bit SEGA consoles by a western studio and publisher, while 2019 wasn't even originally an OutRun game, the name was just shoved in there late in development, unlike Star Fox Adventures which you mentioned earlier, since that one had both a change in IP AND a change in platform at the same time.
Another, much more important reason why the synthshit OutRun idea gets shit on all the time is because there hasn't been a new OutRun game in more than 10 fucking years (excluding Outrun Arcade Online since that was just a port of 2006, which was already just an extremely improved version of 2/2SP with more content), so saying the first OutRun game in over a decade should be based on a shitty fad that will die out in a few years (Which would be the time it would take SEGA to maybe listen to the suggestion of such idea) will piss people off, and besides there is no chance a new OutRun game will be any good, seeing how Daytona USA """3"""/Championship USA shaped up)
Now fuck off back to the leddit shithole you came from you worthless nigger.

There hasn't been a new Virtual-On in over 15 years yet nobody is complaining about the new one being based on a shitty anime that will be forgotten in a few years, checkmate.

because they are retarded fucking weebs and shitty japs that eat up idolshit and other trash of the sort

Fuck you

Monster hunter except the best one

So you want Freedom Unite 2?