Mountain Vaporware

Where the hell is this game?

I wouldn't hold my breath. In any case, you'd have to wait a few years for the paid patch (standalone expansion) and the mods to fix the game.

Are you pressuring us, you entitled shitlord?

Turks are a pretty diverse people. Everything from easterneuroniggers to sandniggers to steppeniggers.

Nah they are just turkic speaking arabs.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
-Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Queer

Daily reminder, the Denuvo leaks have them email questions about that shit DRM.

Where are the Armenians? :^)

Its going to be cracked after 1 day anyway

It's gonna be a good game, user!

I missed this

I certainly hope you aren't using that as an excuse to support denuvo by buying the game.

OY VEY

No thanks

I see nothing but Cockroaches?

V A P O R L O R D

they make regular announcements in the past few weeks on steam. there's a blog appearing on my activity feed regularly.
the current one is about "Armies and Influence".

Pretty nifty system they got in place. I've liked all I've seen about the game so far, all I want is for the troops to be able to fight in fucking formations, the archers to fire in volleys and to be able to crouch spears as infantry so you can make a pike wall or a phalanx.

Based on the turk interview armagan had a while back, I had the impression that the game isn't released because some of the mechanics they developed were scrapped and remade because the devs thought the initial product was shit.

I don't see what you changed user?

Your eyesight is shit. The perspective is completely different.

are you buying it? preordering it? no?
then let them make the fucking game
have you ever played a rushed game?
the kikes of ass erection: anaconda took 4 years and 60M shekels to make the game and it came out full of glitches and all the characters were autistic
you wanna bannerlord to be a broken piece of shit like that?

i would rather have turks than SJWs

there's currently more than a few mods that do this

Truer words have never been spoken.

That's nice, but I want shit like that out of the box for Bannerlord.

There was a video about better troop formations and such, they did improve them quite a bit but I can't remember if they can do what you said specifically.