Where to get Fallout 1 and 2 uncensored?

Since the steam and gog version of the game are uncensored where could I get copies of these games unadulterated?

Other urls found in this thread:

nma-fallout.com/resources/fallout-fixt-full-all-fixes-and-mods.8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god damn it I meant "since the steam and gog version of the game are *censored"

Are they? How so?

Ebay or amazon or just pirate non gog and steam versions.

you can't kill kids in those versions

Can't get Childkiller perk for one.

What?

pirate them Are you that dense?

Just get the GOG version and this nma-fallout.com/resources/fallout-fixt-full-all-fixes-and-mods.8/

Are you dense? The problem is he wants to find an original, uncensored version of the game. Torrent sites and online downloads will be 99% GOG/Steam versions.

nigga you're gonna want the restoration mods anyways and they add that back in

Fallout 1 can be patched. The GOG version of Fallout 2 used to be uncensored, but after Bethesda obtained the rights both were changed. I do not know if the new GOG Fallout 2 is still uncensored or not.

Even on the GOG version? That's disappointing as fuck.

All those options look confusing. What should I install for a first playthrough?

I would but I wasn't sure if since bethesda owns the rights to those games now if they re-released them as the censored versions

(checked)
Ah, that explains it
Can't fault GOG for what (((Bethesda))) forces them to do

I have both the older gog versions before bethesda had them pull them and slapped their shit all over them. again you need to look

hey Holla Forums, i might have some copies fallout, fallout 2 and fallout tactics that came out around pre-2009 in a bundle. before ever being offered on steam or GOG. might those re-releases be censored? and if not, how would i check?

if they are rereleases of the original games, i can put up a torrent

Hmm, try checking the version number and region. US english 1.02d(?) for fallout2 I'm 99% sure is uncensored. If you have another language version just find the 1.02d US eng and apply it.

If you wanna go for a purist playthrough just do fixes only, otherwise go all the way.

I would be interested in this

I will metaphorically suck your dick if you upload them

only Holla Forums

I can kill kids in Fallout 2 on Steam.
Fallout 1 though seems to have had the kids removed.

thanks for the support. i will look into my storage for the CDs and check back this weekend.

I have Fallout 2 and all the fixins. Where do you kids upload shit these days without getting reamed for it?