Gaylo Online: low effort OP edition

What is Halo Online?
Halo Online is a free-to-play shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Co. S.a.r.l, in association with 343 Industries. It is currently undergoing beta testing, and is exclusive to Russia and Windows OS. The game runs on a modified version of the Halo 3 engine, and includes gameplay additions such as sprint, assassinations, tactical packages, and more. The official website is here, and the official social media page is here.

What is ElDewrito?
Two days after the initial announcement of Halo Online, an early build of Halo Online was leaked from the official website. This build differs from the official game in that it contains Forge mode, Halo 3's menus, and various Halo 3 assets (though not Campaign or Theater). ElDewrito is a mod which makes Halo Online playable for all, and includes changes and additions such as English menus and HUD, support for medal/announcer packs, a server browser, and more. Its name is a play on the name of Halo Online's original executable, eldorado.exe.

Where can I download it?
bodomsden.com/downloads/ElDewrito_0.5.0.2_Release.zip (Full)
torcache.net/torrent/0C3B234F7303A5BC799F88AAF976013B92E8CAF0.torrent (Torrent)

What are the system requirements of Halo Online?
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT (or AMD equivalent)
Storage: 4 GB hard disk space
Internet: Broadband

Who Hosts?
JoJo The Host Fag Hosting is very easy all you need to do is open ports 11775 (TCP) 11774 & 9987 (UDP). Then in the ingame menu just got to Multiplayer and select Online instead of Offline. Use the F11 In Game Server Browser to check if your online.

REQUIRED MODS
Flatgrass: mega.nz/#!yAthjBwa!1SUB2WVGFTHbva17b0vwsrAKkFV5F15r4wmnc3lYnL0
Hangem: dropbox.com/s/yvlagi1ssh4th77/hangemhigh.rar?dl=0&preview=Hangemhigh.rar
Lockout: jii.moe/416DocqCl.zip

All you have to do is just paste everything from both mods into the main folder (where DewritoUpdater is) run the .bat Files (Hangem is in the /maps, Grass is in the main folder, and Lockout is in mods/tagmods/Lockout)
(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/A49wb)

OPTIONAL MODS
Make your Halo Great Again
Halo 3 HUD: github.com/Alex-231/Halo3HUD-for-HaloOnline/releases/tag/V1.8.2
Halo 3 Armor:
(MEGA) mega.nz/#!x8tTBQhC!ZOA0K1pMXpMOR9K_cWydrJoogEmofiC9ZOArMnrl9CY
(Alt) jii.moe/NJNcsmR5l.zip
Halo 3 Weapons: jii.moe/N1nr5ryRx.zip
Video that explains how to Host and how to install all the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=mVzsEGR2c7w&feature=youtu.be
haloce3.com/xmf/
You need mainmenu.map, salvation.map and shared.map for the Armor and Weapon Mods

"MY ARMOR WONT SAVE!"
Make the _pref file Read Only

VOLA FOR BULLSHIT
volafile.io/r/zEawhv

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o
mega.nz/#!3Nl1AaBb!ZC8tg7fVUs07KEWzoTHJp3VAj9582bhb7cccwaxC06o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I played this a few years ago, is it dead now? Do people still host customs?

That is what I want to know, there is another user around who hosts but we may have lost our shitposters and I think it'd help if the Jew Mark gave us a weekend game for attention if you niggers are interested in shitposting custom games

Well I'd be up for it if anything comes of it.

UPDATED ELDEWRITO
mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o

I'm nitpicking here and I do appreciate new game suggestions, thanks op, despite that, can future OP's start posting dx version/gl support? I run win10 and win7 but I also run a gnu/linux and I prefer to play in gnu/linux, so knowing if it's dx11 or not saves me some hassle saves me some time and hassle transferring it between pcs

Thanks, will still play any fps if it's on the schedule, but would still apreciate the courtesy,

xoxo

First I have to figure out how to upload the maps again, I just now realized all my links are broken and dead.

If anyone already has an updated OP I'd take that, honestly I don't usually take the reigns so not sure where to look for these files so if anyone has suggestions I'd like to hear it.

Is it happening?

Wait does it not work with windows 10?

God I hope so, do you have any of the old files for the OP?

Downloading now.
was there for the original shitposting, then never came back

What happened to JewJew?

As far as I know we don't have a dedicated hoster at the moment.

[spoiler]however I play on the infection and slayer occasionally on #1 [US-East] and [US-EAST HaloPvP.com respectively

Nobody knows I think he became a total streamer-type fag or something

watched that all the time back in the days

So are customs still a thing or is it only vanilla slayer and ctf and stuff like that?

Customs are a thing but we need a hoster and I'm hoping the user who is around who hosts gets customs up.

Some of the dedicated servers have custom games in rotation though but it's hard to keep them playing with pubs in ublic lobbies.

All right, done downloading, which server are you guys on?

I played all night, lots of fun, thanks for reminding me of it.

Doing Custom Edition this week for a gamenight

I seriously hope we can set up a gamenight or something in the near future for funposting , I couldn't tonight I have just gotten back home.

Had 0.6 actually dropped like they said it would have, a gamenight definitely would have been in the future for Halo Online. Unfortunately it's still 0.5.1.1 which while fun is limited since the content kind of wore out even on my dedi. I'll get back to hosting Halo Online when I'm finished programming my other pet projects.

is anyone actually going to fucking host this time?

I have vaguely remembered there's an user around that hosts a server called Dio or something but I don't see it up atm.

I'm about to hop on into zombies or slayer if you want to play some vanilla with an user

How's the netcode in this? Anywhere as bad as Halo Custom Edition?

Nah, it's pretty good. Pretty much similar to Halo 3 but with slightly different maps. Was intended to be a Russia F2P game but got scrapped.

Here's the version I recommend for anons to download. It's got some custom gamemodes from Halo 3 to get you started and some bugfixes to help improve FPS. I used to have a version with the top secret dedicated server files in it but nobody used it since Halo Online got stale.

mega.nz/#!3Nl1AaBb!ZC8tg7fVUs07KEWzoTHJp3VAj9582bhb7cccwaxC06o

I got tired of hosting a dead server without players, so I started working on another mod for Holla Forums and hosting some other vidya in the process. It'll be back someday. I promised Mark a gamenight once .6 comes.

Good things come to those that wait, and I hope that I will be around on that .6 weekend

They are now saying 0.6 is coming out mid october

Reported for cuckchan raid.

Ebin mene

Have you seen your doctor yet?

Global reported for underaged faggotry.
Enjoy your permaban.

So are we playing this this weekend or is it the other Halo?

I'm thinking it will be whenever 0.6 is launched so probably not this weekend.

I'm hoping to catch some of you niggers on it sometime but I don't think there will be an organized on this weekend

Ok well see you then nigger.

I want non pozzed halo on PC, but the .zip download link gives me a 403-Forbidden and I'm paranoid about any torrent site.
If I go through the effort to make all of this shit work will there be a stable and easy to run game at the end of the tunnel?

It runs on absolute potatoes, and it's very stable.

Yes, the op is listed as low effort because I am a massive faggot who didn't check the links beforehand

I hate to say this, but on reddit you can find information and links on this game.
I might join you anons soon.

See

Has most of the essential fixes already added and some gamemodes to get you started for a smaller download size than the standard .zip file.

God, is there any game more synonymous with normalfaggotry than fucking gaylo

what's your name and do you play on the custom infection servers? I played all day yesterday

Woodsman

Oh we played together earlier. I rage quit when that mexican or russian or whatever had his mic on open and kept coming back when we kicked him.

He finally shut it off, didn't hear him at all once I started micspamming

Too bad Todd isn't with us anymore, I want to pick up the reigns on the shitpost saddle but I don't know entirely what I am doing

Are you playing right now? I think I'm ready for some more, I'll pop into the server.

I'm all alone in the other Infection lobby just waiting for people to play with me

crashed, relaunching and trying to get into the main infection lobby

The one I'm in isn't full if you want to join.

Not letting me join in, don't know if I'm missing the map its on or what but I'm stuck at the dashboard unfortunately.

If I can't figure this out I'm going to go play HCEgamenight

I'm inSam Hyde

rofl, got kicked after causing an explosion that killed like 5 people, ill be back later

Server autokicked you, I was in that explosion funny shit. Getting off now tho, alot of work to do tomorrow but I'm going to try to be on Dio's server tomorrow night on Halo CE

Actually Dio doesn't do the HCE game, it's a user whose in game is sevlag. I only know this because Dio did show up once but did badly at HCE and rage quit

Nah, it's that the HCE gamenight had an absolute shitton of meme maps and other nonstandard maps that I just got bored and quit. There's one thing to play shit like Luigi's Raceway for laughs, but the laughs get stale when every map is some kind of oddball gamemode.
The only part I will admit getting mad at was the comparison to Halo CE with Halo 3 maps being the exact same as Halo Online or regular Halo 3 because it's not at all.

Sevlag is actually Zgok, ironic indeed.

I got pretty burnt out of HCE after playing that Samus map mode 5 different times. Might hop on for a few for a racing game or two but what I really want is a Online racing with eurobeat and rocket mongooses

Why does that matter though and who is that and why should I care?

Yo this is the hostfag known as JoJo. Im waiting for 0.6 to happen and when it does there will be a server and a new OP. I will talk with Mark for making a game night if possible however even if that doesn't happen we still will play with gametypes being a bit more balanced this time around. I haven't gone Alphablaster and I hope to play with everyone in the near future.
Also have fiber Internet now which can help with hosting

Same thing happened to me, except it was a mixture of several maps. There's only so many times you can continue to play these joke maps and gamemodes before they get stale. Burnt me out fast.

You don't really need to care at all.

Have you tried talking to him about that? checking the HCE thread now and it seems he's taking feedback

HALO 3 IN 4K FUCK YES

proofs

There hasn't been a thread on /cow/ about me yet.