Serious Sam thread

WHERE IS IT? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT CROTEAM? YOU SAID YOU WOULD HAVE NEWS AFTER E3!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS YOU CUNTS LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY ALREADY FUCK!!!!

Reminder that these are the people they are catering to nowadays.

This person doesn't play video games. I wonder what he thinks Serious Sam 1 is, considering TFE and TSE are literally Serious Sam 1.

user please
This faggot doesn't even know what hes talking about.
TFE and TSE are SS1

He probably listened to some eceleb and never played the games.

Wow, this guy's a fucking poser.

Inb4 that one video

Probably means the Xbox edition of Serious Sam, which is TFE & TSE merged into one game with some tweaks like getting a chainsaw in TFE but it uses the same art style that would later be used in Serious Sam 2.

He'll post it every day until he conquers puberty.

Nigga don't jinx it.

I thought that too, but he's still retarded for not knowing that the Xbox game is just a compilation of TFE and TSE with Sam's model and UI from SS2.

Every thread until you like it :^)

Every thread until you like it :^)

how old is the guy?
he says something about playing the original sam 10 years ago but sounds 16.

Posting this video should be a bannable offense.

Don't give him (you)s.

Nice video, liked ;)

Serious Sam 3: BFE (fusion port) makes me want to shoot myself, for whatever reason they took out ammo crates in most of the sections on serious making ammo a real concern and impossible to fucking find, everything does so much fucking damage but you're fucking out of ammo, there's so many fucking enemies but not enough ammo to offset the imbalance especially with Kleers throwing wide projectiles that are to the left or to the right which is fucking a pain in the ass. The changes from Fusion makes it more hard than the perfect difficulty that is TFE and TSE but it's more like shitty kind of hard where you're running out of ammo kind of hard, why can't I just have double the ammo capacity? Why is reloading a thing? How come I MOVE SLOWER WHILE IN THE RUINS, also what happened to simple moving platforms and stairs? why do we have to use LADDERS to move up? Complete horseshit if you ask me.

The new enemies are just terrible, there's stupid fucking bitch that whips you up in the air and does damage but also reduces your mouse sensitivity to a huge amount and you can't clearly see this piece of shit because your vision is all fucking muted and her silhouette can't use colour doesn't fucking POP in the fucking air, it's the absolute worst, the hard-to-see hitscan soldiers are unbearable, they're not delayed hitscan so you can't "outrun" their fire, but no matter how much damage they deal they lit your screen red and it's seriously annoying, stupid monkeys that jump around slows the fucking game to a halt unless you want to waste ammo which I said before you run out of fucking ammo, it is unbearable. I would even argue the console serious sams would be straight up better than BFE if it had mouse control at the same time Serious Sam 2 is better than BFE.

I actually liked most of the stuff in the xbox version. Even some of the weapon models like the rocket launcher was ported over. Even the cutscenes where sam rides around a hoverboard for whatever reason.

FUCKOFF ROLAND

The only problem with the Xbox port of Serious Sam is that early copies of the game were prone to crashing, a lot in fact. Later pressings fixed this, but the copy I had did it so much, even in the beginning of the game, it became unplayable.

I don't get the appeal of Serious Sam, even though I am extremely nostalgic for the TSE story mode.

Crowd control and dodging enemies and their projectiles while surviving traps.
Its why I hate most if not all of the interior levels only levels that should all be like the Frog and Jump pits.

Playing Serious Sam on a console sounds fucking horrible.

That's because it is.

Weapon switching is horrible but you don't have to aim as precisely as you do on PC because it autoaims within a circle in the centre of the screen. It's alright if you've never played the PC version before, but it's hard to go back.
The HUD is pretty cool at least.

Damn, I had so little interest I didn't realize how many ports there actually are.

That's less understandable than autoaim, considering how smooth it is on PC. That definitely is a nicer UI, the original is pretty generic.

Serious Sam: Next Encounter is not a port, it's an actual game.

Isn't that the SS2 UI?

It's the Xbox UI, but that screenshot is of it being used on the PC version.
SS2's artstyle is based off the Xbox version of SS1, so the HUD is similar.

here u go op the game u been waiting for

Fuck you
this will only ever be a promotional image

damn you saw right through my trap, but i bet you thought it was serious sam 3 I used as a copy for the cover but in reality it was croteam that copied serious sam over and over again and you kept eating that shit up

Serious Sam 3 was still better than any other FPS in 2011 despite being a shitty reash

I have inside information that at E3 Croteam will announce the game you are all waiting for: Talos 2

really not saying much for a genre that's fucking dead

resistance 3 is also better but thats neither here nor there

Do you eat the freshly produced dogshit your neighbors dog leaves at your doorstep for breakfast?

Stay retarded son

Heres your last reply consolefaggot

I hope this meme never ends.

Yes, I too drive my car with only my elbows, fucking hand plebs.

cut off your hands since you clearly dont need them.

the only good shooter requires just one hand anyway

In contrast all the garbage JRPGs I know you play can only be played with one finger.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS IT?

Whats your favorite music?
Sick of seeing this thread dead

that's funny, a common complaint I heard about vanilla BFE is that the ammo crates made things too easy and facilitated too much backtracking

There's only ammo crates for the rocket launcher and c4. How much do you suck that losing infinite ammo for two weapons, at most, makes such a huge difference for you? If you needed to rely on the weapons they gave you ammo crates for on earlier versions/difficulties, I think your problem isn't stemming from the lack of crates, but a lack of skill.