Obsidian entertainment

So what are these guys working on? What would you like to see them create?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidian.net/
pathfinder.obsidian.net/media
archive.is/njTxq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A game that isn't full of gays, for starters

I want to see them creating a fantasy game where the wh*te race is still stuck in medieval civilization while the black race already develops nuclear technology and lives in a space station to distance themselves from the primitive and savage (((wh*te))) "people".

How about going to their website and just checking?
obsidian.net/
They're making some shitty card game, a tank MMO, dlc's for Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity 2.
Also they lost some people including a UI artist on top of being shit at engine design and using borrowed engines all the time.

REEEEEEEEE

Here's how the plot should be. Every year, the black race sends a small group of black men disguised as a wh*te men to the earth to teach the shit eating, mud bathing wh*tes to become civilized. It's a dangerous mission because these missionaries aren't allowed to showcase any use of technology, they're only here to spark an interest of developing their civilization, because as we know the savage wh*tes are more interested in killing each other than scientific progress. You play as Shaun KK King, the only remaining missionary as your group was brutally murdered by the savages.

A good game. That would be the first, so I'm not exactly holding my breath.

HOL UP
pathfinder.obsidian.net/media

now that you mention it…

They are overrated. New Vegas is god tier, Alpha Protocol is good tier, but everything else is meh tier.

He a fly nigga :^)
I'd honestly just like them to make a new Fallout game, and honestly, Bethesda might be desperate enough to do it after the CC fuckup. InXile Van Buren game never ever

A good game, but we all know that ship has sailed.

You know, it's odd to me that companies rarely hire Obsidian to create games for them. Obsidian seems to always create financially successful games, if a bit buggy by completion, though that's often due to the Publishers forcing them to release it too early with ridiculous development times like Kotor 2 and F:NV. Is there something inherently wrong with Obsidian that makes Publishers not want to deal with them twice?

Why bother? The creative lead Gonzalez left already, as did Avellone, their best writer. The only ones left so far as I know are Tim Cain, the creator of Fallout and Sawyer, who has been effectively neutered by the SJWs. I doubt Obsidian is capable of making a Fallout game worthy of the series legacy anymore.

Fallout: Old West
A fallout game based in texas, that expands on the good parts of new vegas, mounts invluding mutated and robotic horses and a motorbike and includes best new vegas character joshua grahm. And, for the first time in a bethesduh game officially, different starting points. and the wild wild wastes trait, I miss that one

Pillars of Eternity 2

a good game would be nice, they've given nothing but shit for a while now

Seeing someone better than you tends to make you want to have nothing to do with them, aka envy that obsidian is better than them.

And yeah, the current obsidian tema is neutered pretty badly to make another fun fallout game.

The majority of the people who were making good games there have splintered off

More like Sawyer chased them away.

A suicide pact

Sawyer, kikestarter, and bethesda kiking out their bonus over 1 single metacritic point.

With BioWare.

At the end of the game a evil YT steals all the knowledge the the blacks and they switch places. Only the most WOKE pocs remember.it would be like assassin's creed, only more historically accurate.

From what I remember Avellone left because of mismanagement, others probably left because of the same reason too. Just look at their games, all of them are rushed, didn't have enough time in development, full of bugs, etc

Id imagine making a bucketful of cash would lessen the sting for publishers a significant amount, or entice them to try and buy out Obsidian.

I've always wondered if Bethesda had their employees and others they hired make mass reviews with shit scores to get them under the 85 score stipulation and jew Obsidian out of their royalty bonus.

Good game. I did the rebellion route because I'm a special motherfucker.

It wouldn't be hard to do that.

No one cares about your shit opinions.

Gee ok I guess everybody who likes a game you don't should just lurk then. What an interesting board that would be.

Should have gone lone wolf because the major players are either incompetent or cartoonish; dude who goes 'Now please, I have to endanger a town so that I can save it,' comes to mind.

Another scam for their failed game (namely: PoE2).
Compost from their dead bodies?

I see you're a man of wealth and taste.

The game had the potential to be really good, but they botched it badly with subpar gameplay and a shitty escape route for their story

Explain your reasoning or be dismissed and laughed at.

Do you really think anyone gives a shit about the judgement of a shitter who thinks RTwP is acceptable in any shape or form?

No, I'm sure you're a highly educated and well adjusted individual who has legitimate and personal reasons as opposed to being a meme spouting dip. Honest.

(heiled)

Because not liking poorly designed and half assed systems is a sign of mental retardation. Right.
As I said, nobody gives a shit about your judgement.

you realize you're a bigger lolcow than cwc, right

Hitler is a beautiful man.

Made me reply / 10

There was a vid on Eurogamer(?) where their testosterone challenged journalist went to visit their offices, apparently Obsidian is cooking up a secret project among other things said.

Alpha Protocol 2 never ever

I have no idea. Probably PoE2.
I have very little interest in them these days. If they go back to making games with enough of a budget to afford polygons, I'll start paying attention again.
But they probably won't, since they ruined their reputation with publishers years ago.

A line at the unemployment office.

Reminder that Alpha Protocol ended up being a buggy mess despite Sega giving Obisidian everything they wanted.

kek has blessed this post

A game that isn't a glitched out pile of shit that needs years of patches and mods to be playable.

God damn I really hate these overly large UI's you see everywhere with no regard to resolution consistency.

After their tank game failed their CV's

Kek, that wouldn't even be an Obsidian game! Major fuck ups are their main trademarks!

The pathfinder adventure card game is awful, I played the board game version a couple years ago at a friends house. It's a pure cash grab by paizo trying to capitalize on that one guy's art. You know, the dude that draws faces all scrunched up and adds shit everywhere.

Of course they're going to make a video game version because the fucking morons that actually buy pathfinder shit will buy it and keep paizo alive for another year. 3rd edition dungeons and dragons has turned into such a hideous monster…

There is nothing wrong with RTwP.

they are working diligently on the next SJW game I can send directly to my garbage

Pillars of Equality 2: Enhanced WE WUZ Edition.

RTwP is acceptable in games that lack a grid system, like Divinity OS and 7.62mm. In D&D games and any game with a grid system it is inexcusably bad. Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale were good in spite of RTwP, not because of it. For some reason everyone seems to think that all D&D licensed games must be RTwP thanks to Bioware being retarded almost 3 decades ago.
Pictured: A D&D game which is not shit thanks to the use of turn based.

Meant Divine Divinity, whoops.
For the record Divinity OS kinda proves that gridless games work well with TBS as well. I think the only game that RTwP works "well" is 7.62mm

There's no reason why one system would be superior to the other, it all comes down to implementation.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Fuck i want to play this game.

I just do not understand why anyone would have a problem with RTwP. Can I get an explanation? What actually makes it bad? It seems like it just allows better micromanaging in squad/party based games.

The game they're making is going to be even more pozzed than anything BioWare has ever made.

A version of themselves that has its talented staff back and doesn't worship the company that tried to kill them

InXile? I'd much prefer Iron Tower o-or Troika or Arkane ;_;

only if Sis is a romance option

Actually, their response is pretty good

Are you mentally challenged or something? They're basically saying
>but we totally will anyway

I'm not a pale skinned nigger, so I don't see why I would do that.

I saw what you did there user

It's supposed to be played on tablets IIRC

Chris Avellone changed his Facebook profile picture this week. New Vegas 2 confirmed?

No idea why anons would be excited for the next obsidian game when everyone who's made the reputation of the company in the first place has left it or aren't allowed to go anywhere near the driver's seat anymore.

On Tyranny though, despite the game being overall wasted potential, I feel that the underlying system driving the gameplay was pretty well done considering that the game allowed me to essentially be a carbon copy of mortal kombat's raiden.

Despite that, I finished it three times.

I remember he teased Muggy from OWB in his profile picture before it released
I'm fucking ready if this turns out to be something

Just let me have joshua as a companion. I need his dry wise wit.

Please let this happen, I have been waiting 7 years for the next fallout.

archive.is/njTxq
Someone did an article on it now, too

Are you blind or something? No one who isn't drunk on leftism says shit like this.

That exact response shows up every time that image is posted. Lack of punctuation and all.

Leftism IS the toxicity in gaming culture, user.