4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the game you are best at?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats a hard one. I play alot of RPGs and its hard to be "good" at those. Im gonna say counter strike.

your mom

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Happy Birthday to my waifu.

I'm shit at everything.

Age of Empires.

I can beat my friends in smash, and one of them has gone to tournaments before. I don't really play smash at all now unless it's with friends.

Double shift at work. Waiting for my paycheck so I can get Cuphead.

Rock Band 3.

Hello
Got no Idea, I'm shit at most games

I don't even know. Not like I play much competitively. Did like cheesing wins in Brawl against friends (invisimining as Snake is always a blast) back in the day, but that's not exactly skill-based either.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Watching original yugioh, this shows held up a little better than I thought it would. Can't wait for battle city though. Or at least the last bit of duelist kingdom.

Need a new game. My mobile yugioh shits getting old.

Is everyone on Holla Forums shit at vidya?

Pegasus is great.

I can beat Bionic Commando on the NES without getting hit.

That's about all I'm good at.

How goes user

(checked)
I've never played AoE in a serious way and instead just fuck around building big cities and stuff while walled off.

Go to a tournament. Win some cash
How goes

I fucking hate cupheads artstyle so much

Whats good in the hood monica

Behind in almost all my classes.
On a personal quest to discover who I am and what I believe and though I know it'll take a while to figure it out, it's hard to deal with in the meantime.
Haven't been working out or practicing.
My room is a mess.
My phone fucking broke and I don't know if I'll be able to fix it before my concerts this weekend.

But I'll be OK. I know I will. How are all you?

I'm pretty decent at Smash Brothers with young/toon Link or Ness

Why do you hate fun.

Don't be such a fag and stop the drugs, nigger.

Why it's better than most vidya.

I'm ok, but I'm hoping you pull through.

I need to go back to the dmv again. I went today to renew my permit and they stop doing tests at 4:30, and i got there at 4. Burned myself with some near boiling water. Started a playthrough of might and magic 6.

HURRY. SHOW ME YOUR PENISES YOU GUYS

Gaining control, slowly but surely.

I'm real good at fighting games, my best is probably Tekken.

Life update/bragging:
Finally turned in the v card a couple hours ago, and abandoned the path of the wizard. Feels pretty amazing not being alone.

After six days of work in a row, I finally got one day off, only to realize I have nothing planned for the day off.

Life's fine, or at least it feels like it after work today. My last call before the end of the shift lasted more than an hour because the last customer I dealt with felt like arguing with me when I told him what the problem was. I ended up being the last person to leave the call floor.

Did you cum?

How goes user

Yeah hes hilarious. The voice actor got it just right. Can't wait til they add him to my game in a month.

How goes user

What have you figured out so far?

Old 50s cartoon crap smells bad

Artstyle generally has little to do with the gameplay. It might be good for all I know but I'm going to avoid it because superficial reasons

Morning. Nothing to say really so here's my titty fig I got yesterday

Pokemon. Used to be decent in underused, I'm 2-0 against the guy who was at the time the top of the leaderboard

Season 0 still best yugioh

Probably some dumbass game I don't even remember playing.

Should've waited till Marriage tbh.

You'll pull through, I know you will.

That I'm stronger than I thought I was. That I've got a lot to figure out.

Conglaturation.

YOU SMELL BAD.

pretty much

I got to piss but my roomate is in the lounge room and I'm autistic and don't want to go when the roomate is there

This fam.

Not to bad. Slightly miffed at something I found out doing research to try and find out what the fuck is actually being said in this guy's boss song.

How much did the hooker cost?

Just take a test for the real thing. Just as easy to get as a permit

With who and how and why and was she cute brah

I fucking hate when some shithead stops you from getting to leave. At my last job it was more the coworkers fault though

dat belly
I've never actually watched season 0 though I've read the manga.

How goes user

I got autistic and made the Japanese home islands plus Sakhalin with the editor.

I've always considered it and had a few pokemon ready for battling, but finding one with the perfect IVs, egg moves, etc. was always too tedious.

there is a way to get around that shit

Around here? Well maybe, considering how many crashes i see.

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about YOU.

Finally use for pic related. But seriously, get the fuck out you fucking normalfag.

I took some time down to play Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. Pretty good, but I'm really more of a run n' gun kind of guy.

Should go on some vacation to the mountains or some shit.

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

This is why god invented piss jugs

Whats the miff?

I really love this crappy old game called tzar. You could edit neat stories and stuff and make unique named characters. I'd build little worlds in that all the time.

When I got my license I almost hit a guy in the parking lot, and when I pulled out of the lot. DMV don't give a shit.

Goddamnit. I was browsing some cool videos of mechanical shit on youtube, and these fuckers cant even leave their political shit out of it. Every chance they get they shit on trump, on videos about fucking gears.

Seeing the drivers aroung here i can totally believe that.

Who that titty fig of?

this

What's Rite?

Well I did it anyways

what's a website i can go to where the userbase doesn't talk about employment and friends and sex all day?
funny that you all pretend to be "autistic" and "awkward" whilst discussing these things. bet if you spent 5 minutes with an actual diagnosed autist like me you'd get freaked out and treat me like a leper though. it's only fun to pretend and the real thing scares you.

Fuck yeah losing control. Nervous about upcoming tests. I'm going to study a bit more then get myself some nice rest.

How are you all doing tonight?

I can't tell exactly who was responsible there: NoA as the publisher (Namco having dumped Monolith onto them by that point), or 8-4 as the translation team they whored it out to.

cry some more, spaz

When I got my car I hit someone elses car, lucky they just bought it so they had warranty, insurance and all that so nothing happened to me

You better plank and be a whatever you are trying to be!

What

Wonder how many viewers they lose because of shit like that

DAS

Pretty sure theres more than a few legit autists here user

hey everybody, magazineanon here.

I'm best at Quake III I guess although it's been a few years since I've really played it seriously. For a few years there I was really good but I really only played on Q3DM17 and the other maps with all the bounce pads

that reminds me of one embarassing story of the one and only time I hit something.

Mate I am an actual diagnosed autist too it's not a fucking prize

I dunno, all i know is that both the left and the right were shitting on the dude in the comments. It was great.

Ritsu proves to be a fag once more.

Oh I really wish I did, I bet you can guess who I am now

No actually, I faked it because it way taking a while and she already had. I think I probably need to jack off less, I'm a little desensitized.

Girl I've been seeing for the past couple weeks. Probably cuter than I deserve but she was into it so I'm happy.

Thanks bros

i doubt it. nice normal life you lead

My sentiments as well, I just played on showdown for that reason

I don't remember the name, some elf from queens blade or something

It's a beat em' up. You seriously didn't know?

What does that mean?

Doesn't change the fact that I have actual diagnosed Autism

I wish there was more of juri that isnt feetfag shit.

Stop fapping alltogether. was it your girlfriend or a one night stand?

I'm good. Just had breakfast and might make some tea when the thread thins out a bit.
Play anything fun lately fam?

Weird

I've been in a few bad wrecks before. Never my fault though surprisingly considering how I drive.

How goes maganon

You know the sonic restaurants? The closest I came to fucking up my car was almost smashing my mirror backing out of those fucking tiny places you order

Ignore the spoiler

Every local multiplayer game apparently. My friends stopped hanging out with me because I'd always be the one to win in those games and I really have to throw the match for them to even have a chance.

What did he mean by this?

When was the last time you were here?

Wait you can take shit off?

You're going to college for a reason, right?

Nice.

Nope!

Hows the foot game

I don't follow modern games

How goes user

RITE

I've never been in anything too bad but the smallest fucking ding is 1000 fucking dollars because of how expensive bumpers are for no fucking reason

I hear ya. I have some decent stuff that isn't footshit but it's few and far between.

As a further aside, it's part of why I don't exactly like a series changing hands like that. One publisher/translator might have respect for the work, another might not, and then there's the whole issue of making sure continuity remains intact for returning elements.

You should be learning nipponese so you don't have to deal with it anyway

pretty good. getting a lot of work on good projects. how about you, ritsu? I'm surprised yugioh holds up but I trust your judgement

a few days ago I think

Her bottom comes off as well, haven't figured out how to do it yet

I mained juri for the short amount of time i played SF4. man street fighter is just a bad series in general. Top quality waifus, but awful gameplay

Oh thought you were gone for a bit.

Damn, wish a certain character I like had figs.

Yakuza kiwami. Going to play it in a bit actually. Tea always seems to relax me, I should make myself some every now and then.

Oh that's what you meant. Well I'm trying my best.

Mate it's fucking dumb, I mean I always have more scratches but I always don't give a shit even if I had Comprehensive which I don't

It was released in 1993.

I someone who did "something" in a living room while drunk

That's the plan for now, I need to recalibrate apparently.

I've been seeing her on and off for the past month, and we've been spending a lot of time together in the past week.
Too early to say girlfriend, but here's hoping.

Good enough to make me wish I had a foot fetish.
She mentioned that she gets a lot of creepy pms about her feet

I wonder if this new C64 mini is going to be worth picking up.

So was she a hooker

I fucking love cheesy shit so yugioh is pretty fun. Plus the first season has no rules at all in the game so its dumb and great.
I'm good. Need to find a game to play so I can take a break from mobile yugioh game though.

The way I make tea doesn't relax me at all. A fuck ton of sugar and like 4 bags in a single cup. So much caffeine.

Why does your car get so many scratches.

Yeah well so was ur mum

You should turn yourself into the cops

You best be posting that shit monica

Wow, that preview thumbnail looks complete different than the one on my desktop.

Says the guy that only learned like five phrases before visiting Nippon.

Ideally, they wouldn't be doing so in the first place. In an ideal climate, a game's script and content could be left to stand on its own. Really though, while third party publishers can have their own problems, I really do think the change from neutral Namco-owned title to Direct-Nintendo ownership might have prompted such a change, given Nintendo's tendencies. But for fuck's sake, I'm playing the first game right now, and the backstory lists off an evil god that drank the fucking ocean before the humans slew it. Just seems a bit odd that there would have been a problem with lyrics in Origins given that.

she a slut

You should play it. You can beat up dorfs and the characters yell a lot.

You should play might and magic 6, ritsu. Its a fucking crazy game. There is always like 30-40 enemies on screen, if not more. And its real time.

This tbh fam

Because I hit shit by accident
Also I was the lounge room shitter

I was playing the NES FF3 in a fan translation about a week ago. Pretty great, but I just did a pain in the ass dungeon and forgot to save at the end so I'm cooled off on it for a bit. still recommend it if you haven't played it

my favorite yugioh arc was the one where he had to play dungeon dice monsters and all the tension was about how it was a new game and he didn't really get it

This, at least half a year but nah she's a big slut

what

Not a big fan of beat em ups

Not my type of game, prefer action

you fucked up

Neither am I, but I recommended it anyway.

MM6 is like doom with bows. And then you get guns. So its like doom.

Even at least 3 months is fine, but 1 month? I'd recommend that dude to run before he gets hurt.

Do it again to assert your dominance.

I actually own a bunch of dungeon dice monster shit from the failed IRL version of that

What console it for?

What really. I thought those were strategy games

It's an arcade game.

that's how I feel about most of the games. ST, 3S and the EX games minus 3 are the only ones I like.

You are thinking of heroes of might and magic. Might and magic are the dungeon crawlers turned FPS.

If I get drunk I'll consider it
I should be able to find a new place kinda soon anyways

Ya well that explains why I never heard of it. Ain't into mame shit

Is that the one with kicking.

Been saying that for months.

My main complaint with it is the 6 attack buttons. Its a bit exessive.

No, thats dark messiah of might and magic.

Yeah, so, the humans used to live on a rocky earth, surrounded by a massive, lifebearing ocean, and seem to have had a giant whale as a guardian deity. But then a wicked god drank the damn sea and even sucked the whale down too. Now the humans live in the sky with their wings, with no ocean (hence "Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean" as the subtitle) and no whale. Did hear that some sort of "celestial river" floats in their sky, full of fish too. Not sure what holds it up.

Popularity is a bitch. There's a half dozen fate series figs for every character that I like that doesn't get one.
I don't even go for characters I like or know, I just let my dick pick them

What year was it released? Whats the equipment like?

Sounds trippy

TSR tried to make collectable dice games a thing like 3 times in the 90s. never worked, thank god

was the real dungeon dice monsters any fun?

every time I tried to get into one of those first person M&M games I got creamed in the opening area. any advice for starting one for the first time? I think I bought 6 or 7 on GoG

Ah ok, it's suffering being a waifufag.

I've never played it. Seemed crappy though. I just got a bunch of it as a gift from another yugioh autist a while ago.

I think MM6 is a 98' game. The equipment is standard RPG affair until end game when you get lazer guns and start killing robots. Bows are OP.

What the fuck ritsu. You might as well be drinking powerade or something.

Also banned for posting ed edd and eddy pictures. I don't know what the mods want from me.

Did you get the 6 pack with MM1-6 or just 7? i actually have not played 7 yet

it is. I honestly was finding it a bit mundane in setting for the first continent, but now I'm at the sea of clouds and I can't find an overworld at this point without needing a skyboat. And I swear some of these "boats" are actually living creatures. Gibari's trawler almost reminds me of some sort of bug.

Thunderfish was a neat boss.

No thank you!

I'm from the south monica, sweet tea is the shit

Sounds interesting at least

To be fair I haven't start looking yet, I've got somebody I can ask for help I'll see on monday

I'll get back to you when I get a pic that's not reverse searchable.

I take it you're not familiar with uni students.
Even if it doesn't work out, I still got some.

Too old for you nerd?

You're better than this, ritsu

That pics a guy ain't it?

Yeah, they're all sluts who fuck for no reason.

What a shame.

Far too old

Make sure white male only roommates this time.

Why are pics of her feet online anyway

FPS games from the 90s don't hold up

Nope, DFC

collectible dice games are always bad because you have to look up what all the gay symbols on the dice mean all the time. you basically play with the identification charts, not the dice.

he does it all the time

they have a reason. bad dads.

Me too

It was some sorta weird board game shit where you had to put tetris looking pieces on a board too. I think.

Well I'd hope for at least 1 white male as it'll be a vast improvement

That's a shit reason, you got STDs I know it.

Social media & she usually wears sandals or flip flops

I hate what uni has done to women. Its sad seeing so many women just throw their chances for a good life away for a few years of pleasure.

Well, its not meant to be an FPS. plenty of FPS have held up as long as you dont play console fps

Don't settle. Make sure they aren't libtards either

If you crop it, you can't reverse image search it anyway

Is it linear?

It's the same with guys too. Everyone being thirsty assholes. I lose hope in society just thinking about it.

Yeah. Main character, while he's nice enough to those that help him, he's pretty fucking self-centered in his goals, and is all to ready to just drop Xelha's ass somewhere simply because he doesn't want to get involved with some big war on the empire that's likely to kill them both.

Do wish that Gibari's first usage wouldn't have been in a dungeon full of water monsters; his main element seems to be water himself, so that leaves him playing at a real disadvantage. Oh well, smashing enemies with a bigass oar is pretty cool, and fits him being a fisherman.

Extremely non linear, but not exactly open world.

Im probably going to be one of the only people going to college not looking for sex and parties and shit.

90s FPS games are eternal ritsu. you're wrong.

that actually sounds a little cooler

no my dick is 100% healthy and good. better luck next time

don't worry user sooner or later the life destroyed debt factories will implode. there's a huge bubble in that whole industry that's going to burst in the next 5-10 years

I stopped bothering with women because I was convinced that it would just be a waste of time and money in the end, and my standards are too high nowadays.

Good for you man, hpefully you can look to a better future than most of your other peers.

You wouldn't notice because you just did the deed. Also, nah this country is in ruins.

Explain

It had a lot going on. I'd like to play it one day to see how it is

Time for a waifu brah

Hey, I remember that shit. Was it any good?

I hope it bursts real soon.

Im not even looking for looks. I just want a girl who will genuinly love me and wont stab me in the back.

Well, im also there to get a useful degree that will let me get a good job hopefully

There is a big world cut up into small areas you can explore. Inside those areas are dungeons. If you go too far from the starting town too you WILL die. but you can branch off into different areas when you get strong enough

I'm not autistic enough for a waifu. At least that's what I want to believe. I just don't know where I'd keep all my waifu shit without anyone finding out.

Like I said before, I own it but never got to play it.

Might check it out then. Hows melee?

Melee is shit at first. When you get enough points into melee it gets better. Bows are nessessary early game.

Ah, well I hope it's fun.

Good luck.

If you have a non popular waifu, you don't get much shit.

What about magic

Cast seems balanced (though I'm not sure what the fuck Mizuti is going to be, to be fair; thing wear a mask). Gibari's actually kind of entertaining because he doesn't believe in superstition, so the way the world's beginning to fall apart has him looking for a "normal" explanation he's not finding. he doesn't even really believe that the player character exists.

Magic is amazing. When you get your sorc upgraded, you can learn light or dark magic. There is a spell armageddon that pretty much kills everything on screen.

no argument on the country being in ruins. but ruins are a medium with which to build

yeah that looks kinda neat actually. much cooler than the show made it look.

it's in the pipe, man. just gotta help it along a lil. stop paying student loans crash the whole fedgov debt slave infrastructure. we've got the communication and financial tools to build a permanent and invincible counterculture

how can anyone be too autistic for a waifu

Im getting a federal grant for school. Like hell am i ever going to take a studen loan.

I'm really surprised they let this stay in the anime

Can I turn invisible or teleport?

I kind of get it. Having a waifu is about love and relationships, and autists dont understand those things

No invis, but there is flying, teleporting, and a few more spells im forgetting.

Neat. Bet that breaks the game. Is it like all underground and shit or what

for a thread based on losing control you seem to have a pretty good handle on shit. good on ya.

but the right lovin' sweetie will accept you no matter what. I hope that poor user finds peace

anyway I gotta get some sleep. gnight errybody

Its a good portion overworld. Flying actually doesnt break it too much. Most enemies have projectiles so they can hit you in the air. Flying is mainly for getting over bodies of water and getting to high places. Its a puzzle solving spell.

As someone who was diagnosed as autistic a long time ago, I can confirm that's true. I don't understand love anymore. Sometimes I feel like if I could understand some emotions better, I'd be better off in life than I am now. My only real interest with women is for sex, as most of them are cunts IRL. that's why I don't bother with women now.

Im heading to bed too.

Ive studied the left to know not to follow in their steps. Night.

Cya next time user

Is this it?

Cya next time user too

Even a libtard would be much better because they'd just be tolerable of shit I do, and if they try and press me on fag marriage shit I'll just say that I was raped as a child which I was

Do tell

Wait, I thought you weren't autistic enough.

Basically as the name says, neighbour raped me as a kid, often so I could borrow shit but I wasn't aware of what I was doing at the time so went along with it

What kinda rape?

user, I think this is actually "story time" worthy

Gay rape

Shit Can I leave this one repressed, it's bad enough with this fag marriage vote making me remember it, and also making it illegal for me to speak out as you're not allowed to link homosexuallity with pedophillia in Australia now

What?
And did he ever get caught?

Well, you did bring it up. Makes me think that it wants to come outside, unlike the guy who was riding you.

What'd he do satan?

HAYTE speach rules n shit
And I don't know but currently he's married with kids now so I've got no idea what happened

Basically I don't know how to really put it other than I was forced to masterbate, suck him off and take it and my brother had to as well

Well hopefully that fuck doesn't get away with it

How long ago we talking here since he's still not convicted?

Probably like 13 years

How very progressive.