Petition to make Eggette Canon Sonic the Hedgehog Character

change.org/p/sega-have-sega-recognize-eggette-as-a-canon-character-in-the-sonic-the-hedgehog-universe

Besides the obvious copyright issue of SEGA having to get permission to use a parody work, what would happen? Would our dimension of reality fall apart into shards of Sonic-related memes, where all the foot fetishes, inflation, fan fiction and characters, just sperg out across the cosmos?

Also rule 34 is encouraged if anyone finds anything *good* (meaning not the gross shit).

Gross shit? Aye, vore, scat inflation ahoy

pls no

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
NEVER
EVER
FOREVER

This is autism on par with blue arms. Reflect upon yourself.

It's not that I can't take your insult, it's just that it's spammed to shit on this site daily so why bother with it? It's like a design feature of this site rather than an actual message at this point. Can't be entertaining you that much considering how mundanely common it is so you know, could try to not be a sheep with what you say.

How about you actually go to Sonic Team, present a proof of concept with her in it, work the hours and make a fucking GAME to get her in? Jesus Christ, this isn't a TV show. There is literally no reason to add her if it isn't for gameplay related reasons. Even eggman nega is better than this.

So go, make a game.
Oh, wait! You CAN'T make a game and only want to get her in for self-gratification while you jerk your teeny weeny with your tryhard friends and spout stupid shit about 'dank memes' and flap your fucking disgusting gums about "muh best timeline u guize xD"
They haven't even added SNIVELY, think about that for second you drooling fucking down syndrome stricken Mongoloid shitskins.

I swear to fucking Christ, I hate this generation of autists and unfunny memers just as bad as I hated the one that before that used those "FUUUUUU" rage faces. Same shit, different asshole from a newer generation. FUCK everyone that thinks this will actually make a difference in the overall quality of sonic the hedgehog.

The real reasons people want her in are all shallow and superficial reasons for a quick personal high and you all damn well know it.

Fuck off, no. Go the fuck back to reddit/tumblr and never return.

It's not parody work it's an updside down view of one of the game's sprites. They own the character already.

No. Fuck off.

Haha let's make a petition to get Coldsteel to be canon next xd

Everyone involved in that should kill themselves.
Fanbases are a mistake.
Please let me post

I'm not using autism as an insult here, it's a factual observation. Misinterpreting something in a fangame and then making a fucking petition for the owner of the ip to have your hallucination put into an actual game because "muh lolies" is not a sign of a sound mental state. When I say you are as bad ac cwc obsessing over blue arms, I mean it 100%.

this is why sonic games shouldn't be released on PC.

MiLhOuSe iS a DaNk meMe!!!
xD

It wouldn't be the stupidest thing SEGA has done with sonic if it actually happens

I like that she's doing Hyper Sentinel Force with Egg Robos

Actual cancer

At the very fucking least pick Omelette, eggette is just plain awkward.

It's a cute character, but why the fuck would she need to be canon? Just have your cute fan character and be done with it.

saved & saged

Outstanding.

Dankiest of maymayz

fuck off tumblr

Please don't.

Just another day in the Sonic fanbase. I have never heard of this before, so I can only assume it's OPs donut steel

lol

he'd actually have more traction than "lol eggman's sprite turned upside down is a grillllll;LLLLLLLL"

bump

lol no.

Fan characters should never become canon.

Sad!

Hey guys how do you like my OC? Her name is Taila and she should be a canon Sonic character!!

I agree to sign a petition for this, but only if we use the White House petition site.

That yours user?
Thats pretty good

Nice way to set up a dubs thread, user.

Like this

I thought her name was Omelette

Hey name is Ovula Fuckmeisky

YOU STOP THAT

Please die op.

WHEN CANCER MEETS CANCER IT DOESN'T DIE, THEY JUST CASUALLY TRY TO EAT UP RESOURCES THAT THE OTHER IS GOING TO CONSUME FIRST
USE YOUR BRAIN

what you fucking logic? he's mocking both of them

fuck I forgot the sage

Yeah it's mine.

I've described why he's failing at doing exactly that in the post you're replying to

IT'S BRONIES ALL OVER AGAIN

wheredoyouthinkyouare.webm

Has anyone told you to kill yourself yet? Because you should kill yourself.

Oh, you. I just couldn't kill me, could I? This is what happens when an unstoppable user meets an immovable OP. You are truly contemptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill yourself out of some misplaced sense of self-worth. And I won't kill myself because I'm just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

eggette a cute
but i prefer her as his niece that loves science and wants to capture hedgehog to make his uncle happy
and funnily enough she's smarter than him when it comes to common sense.

I support both Eggette and OP killing himself.

cancer without end

That was some gay shit

I hope this is a joke, OP. They don't care about some donut steel OC, they are trying to make the next great Sonic game.

So let's see *looks at duh 8chin checklist*

[x] call OP autistic
[x] tell OP to kill their self
[x] call OP a faggot
[ ] say something original

Oh woops my bad *erases that last one*

Did you want to quote my post or

a-are you coming onto him user?
That's forbidden love between two homos

Epycwynn, time to get outta here already, faggot goon.
Also lets make Square Enix a petition so buff Riku can become a thing.

OP, just because this specific """""Original""""" Sonic Fancharacter isn't a Hedgehog/Fox/other kind of furry doesn't mean it isn't the same DevianTARD cancer from 10 years ago.

But it does make me nostalgic for those days when I did the same thing.

Your post is fake and gay news.

i feel like this thread is the kind of thing that would happen if CWC was slightly more functional

More of these, but please do not turn her into the Overwatch goblin. Wouldn't want tumblrettes roaming around here.

Is there moar?

In exchange for this resource, please sign the OP link to the petition so we can make Make Segga Eggreat Eggain.

I wonder what would happen if a political and religious philosophy were built around Chris Chan and his teachings. What kind of world would we live in if that became mainstream?

This some deep autism, even sonichu isn't that annoying.

Wait, that's an image I posted while ago with the same namefile, deja vu.

Made only these two with the gremlin. And for regular Eggette.

I mostly do the Hard Boiled Heavies for Mania related art.

I realized eggete would be best if she felt more like eggmans depraved teenage daughter than a bowser Jr. Ripoff methinks. Eggete is cute, but we need a character who isn't fapbait and looks like an actual villain. Everyone wants villains to be cute and fuckable nowadays, and for me, that absolutely ruins what a villain is and the mood they set.
It replaces my ire and determination to beat the enemy, with lust; which is pandering as I see it.
Ain't nothing wrong with that, but this situation isn't the time for it, especially with how serious sanic takes itself sometimes. If this was parody in the other hand, then yeah, make them all more as fuck.

Here is someone that looks more like a teenager on edge hellbent to destroying sonic, rather than a "qt" Mary sue.
She's fat like her old man.
For me, the people I always want to beat the shit out of are always fat spiteful brats.

I drew mark fused with eggman as well in the second pic, looks very hasidic.
Also this

Sage for blind optimism, this might be as well be an idea fag thread.

Draw knuckles titfucking her

bump

Just bumped as a test.

A moderator has placed an invisible anchor on this thread.

Yet again the mod-admin class oppresses the user class through censorship.

Make it White Supremacist and it will be approved….instantly. Seriously, do it, that will happen.

Careful what you wish for.

That would make way too much sense except she's supposed to be his niece