L..O….L?

L..O….L?
archive.is/C52Q3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/93jjd
mobygames.com/game/sega-cd/mansion-of-hidden-souls
friskydingo626.tumblr.com/post/145931147856/staysexytoonz-18-nsfw-boystown-masadonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_the_United_Kingdom#Websites_and_blogs
archive.fo/nGHWz
yahoo.com/news/manufacturing-moving-china-us-survey-065217238--finance.html
archive.fo/v1Z17
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/04/23/24-7-wallst-economy-manufacturers-jobs-outsourcing/83406518/
archive.fo/eF1KC
survey.documentfoundation.org/665628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a sickfuck, Angelica is like 3, thats where I draw the line with 2D shit. Not a surprise though, his VN is full of pedo lingo like that babysitting Cream game.

The goons fear the samurai.

It's the part of the game you play, you stupid fucking cunt.

Let me guess, walking simulators are games right?

Most people can't define time. Guess time doesn't exist.

He's the faggot that wrote this:
archive.fo/93jjd

Nice webm but it's a little off-topic

It reads like parody

>lol thread
on topic

This is the faggot who thinks gone home is the superior version of myst right

Poe's law

Isn't Gone Home pretty much this game?

Actually, anyone has pics of him fighting with people on that? I want to see how good he is in his "sport"

No. I have no idea what that game is, but I already know it has a better story than Gone Home.

Of course he would, Gone Home has less gameplay and gameplay is bad, therefore Gone Home is better.

No it's disgusting.

mobygames.com/game/sega-cd/mansion-of-hidden-souls

Except you can actually lose in that game if you don't understand the puzzles.

Definitely more interesting than Gone Home.

Christine Chandler?

that's like saying anyone who ever talks about car handling needs to consider their life choices

imagine if you had to eat pizza, but it skipped to you being full because it's too hard to chew

imagine if you learned how to play an instrument but when it got to the concert you skipped to the end because playing made you too nervous

imagine you were a surgeon performing open heart surgery… etc.

Why would someone who hates games so much choose to run a website about them?

That's not a trap, it's an ambush.

He has nothing else.

Now, his take on what they're doing with this concept is.. wrong, though.

They're adding some separate shit where you can simply walk around the world and look at it, basically outside of the game itself, you're not actually playing the game, you're just looking at it. Or am I wrong here?

Because that's a neat idea, not the concept of removing gameplay, but just letting the player poke around in the world itself, minus the game. Some of these worlds are really neat - typically not ubi ones, though.

That's basically just an a JRPG with a no encounters accessory equipped. It's not really a new concept.

No, ubi is adding features to skip combat and other gameplay features. That tourist mode isnt bad in theory, and might not be bad in game, but there is more to it.

That song is honestly worse than the video.

This inbred moron is fucking retarded.

There's literally a wikipedia article on gameplay.

Oh god

Burn it all down

You know what that will lead to, right? Once the bean counters report to corporate that only 10% of customers actually play the boss fights or engage in combat then those higher ups will send down directives to the developers to stop wasting time and money designing and building those aspects of the game since they'll see it as a waste. And the games that do still keep combat will be even buggier and unplayable since the "player" has an out to skip it.
Literally the end of gaming.

Yes.

Notice how wide fucking open her eyes are. Anybody have that sketch of eye expressions?

In all fairness it's the least objectionable thing in this thread. She's at least enjoying getting fucked in the ass.

no shit

Writing retarded shit is the formula for success in gaming "journalism".
See: Polygon, Kotaku, IGN, PC Gamer, etc. etc.
Honestly I think they know this shit generates traffic because people will come to read it for rage fuel or to scream in the comment section.

Is it named Rock, Paper, Shotgun after the various things you're banned from posession in Britain?

Read the book "Trust me, I'm Lying" It explains exactly why they do it and you so happen to be right.

You actually can own a shotgun in Britain. My uncle had one

Is he cute

TV Licensing will remember this.

He's been dead for five years, but he wasn't bad.

There it is! You can't really get a good view of the three whites in her eyes due to it being obscured by glasses and hair, but the full top of the iris being visible is a giveaway.

The two bottom people are obviously posing but that looks about right, anyone who passively wears those eyes is fucked in some way.

Do you know who that freak on the right is and what he did?

There are actually many no fun countries where you can still have guns but you have to jump through so many hoops and it costs so much money that the end result is still a disarmed population.

The way the game plays. It's not that fucking hard.

The real clincher is whether they allow the use of firearms, or any other weapons, for self defense.

friskydingo626.tumblr.com/post/145931147856/staysexytoonz-18-nsfw-boystown-masadonia

MUH DICK.

This isn't really new.
Many people say that.
But they don't seem to have the ability to understand.
Games have a mode of play.
The way the game plays.
The gameplay if you will because people play games, play is the verb for how one interacts with a game.
It is interactive entertainment and is not nor should it be beholden to the exact same rules as passive mediums.
Lets just do a quick search, a thing not even tools like whoever wrote that can do.
It isn't that hard of a concept.
From that definition a more common verb is used to define gameplay, interact.
Would probably not set them off as bad and make them compare it to
"This game has bad interaction" is more pleasing just as saying "This book has bad flow" meaning the ease at which the reader reads the book from any number of word grouping to the next.

Gameplay covers the aspects that are not
Many appear to take issue with the umbrella term aspect of gameplay as it can mean multiple things

Umbrella terms can be useful, mainly for expedience.
One can have an opinion toward the looks of the game.
This could be the character designs, the textures, the lighting etc.
One can have an opinion toward how a game sounds.
The sound effects, the music, maybe ambiance or sound levels between dialog and music.
Because games are played, one can take issue and or enjoy how it plays.

The appropriate thing to say is
and then list the particular gameplay parts and why you took issue with them.

If you're a games journalist and you don't understand that there is a Game aspect to games just as there are everything covered by Audio and Visuals, then you should not have been hired.
You are comically unfit for your job.

It's gay furfag shit.

am i going to jail now?

It's the same thing with these people. They take a shit and say it's art. You say it's shit. They say "but what is art"?

Vidya is all about the travel, not the destination. You remember fighting that boss, or beating that stage, or throwing yourself at the same challenge again and again until you break through. You don't remember the part where you press X to win. A "skip the hard part" button defeats the point of vidya.
Bosses in particular serve as a way to stop you progressing until you git gud. They force you to rethink your strategy, or to start using a mechanic you ignored. They make you play the game.
And if you aren't going to play the game, just watch a movie or something.

The way they describe it makes it sound like a sandbox. Isn't the Assassin's Creed series already a sandbox?

I don't have that video where that fighting game guy complains about Capcom making inputs easier so as to give every one the high tier play "experience" is ruining fighting games but it's pretty much the same thing.

Is Capcom fucking dead yet?

That example is dumb though.
Inputs like that aren't necessary, you need the characters to be able to do what you want when you want. It shouldn't be hard to make the character throw a strong punch, for example, it's the timing, positioning and other circunstances inside the game that should decide that the punch was well executed, not if the player could flip his finger around the right way.
Stuff like messing with the timing of parries is crap, though. Because parries are things that happen entirely inside the game, you don't misinput a parry, you just time it wrong, and its timing is based only on stuff inside the game itself.

The OpenDocument foundation recently held a contest for deciding LibreOffice's mascot.
These are some of the finalists.

Pic 2 is the best. Pic 5 is a close second.

The artist of #4 is a pajeet who charges $155,000 USD per character design and somehow has customers. You have no excuse for not making money.

Half the entries are MSPaint birds. Open source mascots usually aren't the best but the entries for this were ridiculously bad
For completeness's sake here's the actually good one.

I usually hate angular designs but she's unique and recognizable black and white.
You wouldn't mistake her design for another project, at least.

They're getting there.

Why can't they just follow the lead of the Japs and make all the mascots little girls with visible underpants?

God, I don't see how the hell they could use the first designs, even if the good one wasn't chosen there where other that were better than those

Isn't it $155? Still appalling for such shit designs.

That's just furrynigger bait, gross.

Yeah that's $155. Decimal points are commas in other countries.

If you live in a Western, Muslim-importing nation, you already are

Last time I checked, there's no such thing as a 0.001 dollar, though.

It literally tells you who he is in the second image you retard. I get you don't like LOL threads but that's not excuse to be this stupid, you pumpernickel fornicating mouthbreather.

No inputs are there to balance the game the more useful a move is the harder it is to perform.

First of all, where are you seeing anything in the screenshot of number beyond two places after the decimal point?

Second of all, call a banker, let them tell you about those fractional cents. Or better yet, go watch Office Space.

Like pottery.

The balance should be inside the game as well, like the more useful the move is the more drawbacks the move, the character or it's other moves should have.
But that's just my opinion.
My post was about broader stuff, like games in general. Streetfighter would have to be made from the ground up to change it's way of balancing and wouldn't even be the same game after it. So in its case they have to respect it's own design, simplifying the inputs only to make them more responding, a line that they apparently crossed.

First of all, I give 00,0000 shits about the screenshot, it's the post that has the ambiguous number.

Second of all, try selling something for 0.001 dollars and tell me the results.

That is in fighting games as well you whiff a DP you are going to get punished.

Not really, he's just an American (probably) that misread the screenshot and added an extra zero when he wrote "$155,000" (one hundred and fifty-five thousand dollars). He saw something that wasn't there, and then reacted to it.

I could write a check for that, as long as the person in this theoretical transaction is willing to accept it. The concept of a fractional cent has always existed and always will. Why? Because of transactions taking place with percentages. Maybe your company sends out regular payments to someone for 33.3% of a particular amount. You'd start getting fractional cents.

Oh, forgot I was going to post this too. They don't mint them anymore, but the concept of the half cent still exists and is a valid transaction.

What the fuck is the offtopic autism about (((free)))ware mascots?

Ironically, the half-cent is worth more than a half-cent now.

I know, I'm saying that games should focus more on the moves properties for balancing rather than their inputs.

Shieeet I notice my mistake now.
I'm sleepy and commas are decimal points here too. His post had nothing to do with fractions, three zeroes were right in his context.

And you got me with the helf cents, I never knew they had shit like this for actual the money. I always though that shit had to be rounded up or down to 1 cent if the transactions are complete. like those 33.3% would be calculated and added with 33.3% of all the shit that had to be paid and only the sum would be rounded or something like that.

Why is that?

That post could be just read as "I like arguing with retards on the internet to feel smart". It takes 2 seconds to come up with a kinda coherent definition of gameplay, but of course, he must be ignoring those.

Why are we talking about this fuck?

I like those.
I've decided to make icons out of them.
I think they turned out pretty nice.

That doesn't answer my question. People who like gameplay will keep playing games and people who like movies will keep "playing" walking sims, no matter what this idiot writes in his shitty website.

Good man.

Well, there was also this.

this made me very angry.

Wait, what? Where are the ones for Notepad, Paint, etc? All I see is calculator
Also, it only get's saved as a .png and it's not a valid icon file?

It's a mascot design, not an icon set. If you want to make an icon set from them, you can crop the ones you like and convert them to .ico files. Windows 7 only supports .ico files for icons.

don't be. rock paper shotgun has been dying for years and only survives now due to hipster welfare. it has been repeatedly shown that game journalists have virtually no influence on the success of a game and everything they've tried to shill tends to bomb completely. journos are a collection of the most impotent human beings on the planet.

+1 for this book, it blows the clickbait business model wide open

game play isn't really a very useful term and it's mostly used as shorthand for the summation of mechanics/level design. Both of which are better discussed as two separate things and how they ultimately work together.

I hope the new Ass creed and it's tourism mode tanks so bad that it kills the franchise completely

Looks like a good read, I'll check it out.

At least literally everybody replying is shitting on him.

Thanks Icycalm but I'm still not buying your gay books.

dont post steven faggotshit stuff

Fuck off goon

What did he mean by this

Well honestly the Tourism mode isn't even the worst thing
But rather how they deny the existence of the ancient Egyptian people and say that WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA, fuck they're also now trying to erase the Khoisan people out of existence too

Ok, that makes at least a little bit more sense. If it was really 155 k I was about to instantly call bullshit and say this is a very obvious money laundering operation.

itt Holla Forums is easily baited by irrelevant attention whore on social media

So it was a disgusting cunt that ruined fire emblem. Why am I not surprised?

Who the chick in the bottom?

Of course, it's the main fucking reason that 8/v/ even exists

kill yourself nigger

A hot ex-milf.

there is hope
these "journalists" will become more and more irrelevant

I know a lot of people here seem to deride John for bringing his political beliefs into his writing, but I have to say I wish he’d gone a little bit further here, especially in regards his comments about keeping the outsiders out.
This ‘us vs them’ mentality is precisely what is fueling the shit state of the world today. Videogame snobbery of ‘Don’t let the casuals in!’ is a very short step away from the anti-immigration stances that are frankly turning places like the UK and US into toxic hellholes.
It saddens me that people in video games are always so quick to have an opinion on exactly how one should enjoy their games, and stick to that as if it is some sort of objective truth that EVERYONE must subscribe to (and dont get me started on just how wrong objectivity as opposed to subjectivity in games is).
At least, just like outside of games, the people making these comments allow us to see their true colours. Rant over.

Where did you find this comment from?

This has to be one of us

Looks like it's from the article's comment section

shadman please go

The reason why the journos want to heavily shill a "Skip gameplay" button is for two reasons: firstly it means they can review something almost instantly with no effort whatsoever, since they can skip anything they don't like, which also makes it possible for them to search games for any wrongthing, and secondly because that would result in developers making games EVEN MORE into cinematic garbage, which would open the floodgates to the cancer of the (((film-industry)))

OR PERHAPS THEY'RE WONDERING WHY THEY'D PLAY A GAME IF IT WAS JUST A SHITTY MOVIE

And on the second part, it may seem like it is bad now but it can easily get a whole lot worse, just look at how Hollywood is starting to take over anime. At least for vidya it's largely just executives forcing the devs to pander to certain groups in a particular way, not film executives themselves coming in to shit on everything.

The parts in a game where you have some sort of meaningful control. But I'm willing to bet that he cherry picks replies to support his faggotry.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Yep.
People who hate games want a button that skips games so they can review games.
Leigh Alexander got so drunk she had a nipslip on a Bombcast. Chelsea "Pun Goes Here" Whatserface sucked dudes for blog coverage. Fuck, that peterpecker Patrick from GiantBomb probably chowed a few chuds too. They're all unfunny and shit and they all seem to hate videogames.
Look at kotaku and polygon. They think of themselves almost as techno-Hunter Thompsons. They all wanted to be edgy stoned writers, and this is their gig. The only thing they did was grind like bitches on Pokemon or play a shit-ton of newgrounds flash games. Now they want to turn that into some kind of artistic merit. Face it, you losers. You sucked at everything ever, and so sucking is what you're good at. You sucked your way into a blogger position for some second-rate online magazine and you'll probably suck your way out.
Hitler missed an opportunity. He should have gassed six-million art students.

Why would anyone pretend a commonly used term doesn't have a commonly accepted meaning, even if it doesn't have a concrete definition? Tiny amount of apophatic thinking is going to reveal that gameplay certainly isn't watching a movie that looks like some video game, for example.

Hearty_chuckle.exe
Thanks user

… did you seriously just try to upload an exe?

wow, it's almost like views are opinions and not objective fact. Strange.

oh_you.com

this-guy.webp

/me-unzips.rar

nice.html

There is nothing disgusting about anal… as long as it is with a woman and the area is clean.

That animation was made by the guy who did the art for Unteralterbach.

Are you retarded?

Vag feels better than ass teeveeaych. I think anal is a mental thing or a jew thing.

I know this place is filled with permavirgins, but you are not supposed to go for anal every day, hell, it can even be a one time thing with a gf, It's not a cunny replacement.
It can also be taken as a "submission test", specially if said woman had a bad experience with anal in the past.
Anal can be fun if you take your time to prepare the area.

what ever kike

I'm onto you, jew.

Sounds like you have literal shit taste and some mental issues, buddy.

I know this place is filled with permavergins, but you are not supposed to go for prostate stimulation every day, hell, it can even be a one time thing with a dragon dildo. It's not a GF replacement.
It can also be taken as an "endurance test", specifically if said hole has had a bad experience in the past.
Prostate stimulation can be fun if you take your time to prepare the area.

Shitposting aside, there is no reason to do it beyond not wanting to wear a condom

It's anal because the character is literally 3.

Absolutely scatophilic.

Well it's the reason why many people do it, since it's fairly difficult to impregnate someone's intestines.

Wew.

>Shitposting aside, there is no reason to do it beyond not wanting to wear a condom
Some of us appreciate variety on things, m8.

Also this, actual cunnies aren't suited for full dick penetration. It makes the scene more believable.

You can always borrow one from a friend

Am I on the right website?

Was that game ever fucking finished? Has it even been updated?

It's not loli dumbass, it's toddlercon. And I am just disgusted but curious and an hypocrite since I fap to doujins like that all the time.

John Walker does great reviews.

No he rage quit it.

That's fake.

;^)

No I checked it's real.

Proving that a view is valid isn't the same as proving it's a fact, someone can have the view that JFK didn't die, it was a body double and he actually went to live with aliens. But this view is clearly less valid than most of the other theories, as there's nothing to support it.

This is the kind of thing GG found out before it became pozzed to the gills by (((pure coincidence))) of course. They want to aggressively casualize gaming, so the standards lower so everyone can get involved. Then they can politicize the games even harder and get the message out to even more. Brains also take in so much more information when interacting with a thing, so video games as an education (propaganda) tool would be their preferred outcome. A textbook is good, but the brain absorbs so much more if the learner is running around, shooting, pressing QTEs. They're not going to stop with this push.

Which is why the new COD has Nigress Nazis

This is parody.

I-is it?

I could see John Walker or any of the other mouthbreathing cretins he hired writing something like that. He turned RPS into the rag it is today so it deserves the same treatment as Kotaku.

right click + inspect element, and create your own
hours of fun

Druaga just lost it

It has black, female German soldiers, which will become a reality in about a decade anyway. There are no Nazis to be found in the game since they wear none of their insignia.

My god, all of these look fucking atrocious. These are finalists? Jesus fuck …

No Nazis in a ww2 game?

According to the devs putting nazis in a ww2 game would be racist appeasing.

So they're National Socialists?

They're infamous for charging everything that breaths.
Or sometimes doesn't.
Dead people got letters demanding payment, tought I think the one time where a dog got a letter still takes the cake.

That one is true, but is fake.

You mean how the Mechanics form to make the Dynamics of the game?
Too many faggots like this focusing too much on Aesthetics.

You got a link to a dog getting a TV Licence letter?

Nuh-uh because Gone Home is a masterpiece You know they'll do something like this

Literally nothing wrong with liking 2D toddlercon.

I swear to God I've seen children aged five and Downies playing games that threw less of a tantrum when a game tells them to git gud. At least my little shit of a cousin nuts up when I tell him to stop being a whiny bitch and try harder.

I agree, was just fishing for replies tbh.

This is what popped up when I looked for it.

Fair enough.

Germany have that shit too?
Fuck well poor doggo

Don't let them in your house.

TV License people (I assume you're in UK) are notorious for pretending they can do things they cannot. They tried to trick people like 20 years ago into thinking they had magic vans that could tell if you were watching telly by driving down your street. They pretend they have police powers.

Search on Youtube for some TV license scum shitting themselves just for being filmed. It's hillarious.

You're no different from pedophiles.

Welp, if you say so.

TV License "officials" are actually third party, self-employed individuals who are hired to do the job on the License's behalf. They have literally as much legal power as some random cokehead down the street.

TV License videos are weird, because they all have that "Insane conspiracy theorist trying to evade the law" vibe to them but, for once, these people are actually 100% in the legal right.

Fuck the TV license.

I also looked it up and funnily enough the BBC have fucking TV Licence shill squads that "Correct the Record"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_the_United_Kingdom#Websites_and_blogs

Wow, this one is actually good. The colours are complementary and match the ones already present in LibreOffice and the angular design and flat shading match the the existing flat two tone logo and visual language currently employed in LibreOffice. Seeing the mascot and then the program will make the program look familiar and having used the program myself just looking at this mascot in this context reminds me of it, unlike the other abortions that look like random cartoon images pulled from an image search that had nothing to do with LibreOffice. It also looks distinct and not like a generic tumblr recolor, which is itself enough to automatically make it the winner.

In conclusion I assume this proposal was immediately rejected.

Hang yourself degenerate.

That's another lie they love to pull, when they come tell them to fuck off they have no legal right to enter your home.

900 FOLLOWERS, HOLY SHIT THEY'RE FAMOUS
Also quite convenient that they monitor people critical of TV licensing, what a great way to accidentally stumble upon people who hold illegal views

They monitor them until they leave the house, at which point the walk onto the property and throw a plastic spoon on the ground so the police are justified in raiding the house.

It's mob behaviour they just renamed protection money to "TV licence".
More fake news, they have over 37 thousand.

not sure how I replied to the fake post and not the real one but ok

I thought he was…for a second there but no, fuck him

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Leftists will always disappoint you, just like disappointed their parents.

here's an undeniable truth
4cf3dd is an HIV positive faggot who should be gassed

Shouldnt had clicked that, hope i dont get the gays
AAAAhhh

Who's worse with children, pedos like 2c98d8 or the chinese?

When will the Mainland Chinese receive their proper and just nuclear annihilation?

Well since he is jerking off to drawings and not actually doing shit to kids, the answer should be pretty obvious.

She dippin that limp-wristed baby by the head like the bucket's full of kikkomans and he's a piece of sashimi.
Her shirt is terrible.

Premium kek

I actually would have given Infinite a chance if they didn't poz it up the ass with denuvo. For an online game. What the fuck capcom.

Dont these insectoids eat fetuses as well?

They literally put living dogs inside boiling oil

Yes they're considered to be good for your skin and sex life (curiously a lot of chink medicine is for improving their sex life)

It bothers me so much that, based purely on nothing more than bad luck, animals can end up in a shithole like china being tortured and maimed instead of in a loving home in a nice white neighborhood. They didn't do anything wrong, they don't deserve this and don't understand why it's happening to them. At the very least couldn't they kill them as quickly and humanely as possible? It's so infuriating that there is nothing I can do to stop this. Fuck china.

I lived in China for 6 months while teaching English. Honestly they are slowly getting better in that regard, the amount of pet ownership has increased dramatically over the past 10 years or so.
It's still a massive shit-hole but some people are alright, just like anywhere.
I have the same bothered feeling.

Okay…
=FUCK CHINA, FUCK THE CHINKS, AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE WORLD THAT HAS EVEN THE LITTLEST AMOUNT OF INFLUENCE FROM THEM!!!
So called "Rights" groups should be suing and hurting the country up and down the aisle, but NO! "The Chinese are enlightened, the Chinese are our closest allies."
FUCK THAT!
If a country is able to do this without any censors, and as plain as day, and has the GULL to call anything coming out of any other country as "harmful" towards society, we shouldn't be having any relations with that country. In fact, we SHOULDN'T even be talking about this in the first place.
Bomb China to Hell. That's the only way to fix this.
And, immediately screw over any other country that attempts to do the same.
Fuck "cultural enlightment".
Fuck the Chinese.
And, most of all, FUCK THIS GODDAMN SUBVERSION OF DOMESTIC VALUES! WE ARE SICK OF ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT!

By the actual China, not the PRC

There is a belief in china that the more pain is inflicted on an animal, the more tender and tasty the meat. So an animal will have it's bones broken in the restaurant as it's being prepared for the customer, from one source I heard that the customer can even hear this at the time.

Ha ha, you're funny. I like your fedpost though.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

archive.fo/nGHWz
yahoo.com/news/manufacturing-moving-china-us-survey-065217238--finance.html
archive.fo/v1Z17
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/04/23/24-7-wallst-economy-manufacturers-jobs-outsourcing/83406518/

Should specify, the animal is alive while it's bones are being broken and the customer is hearing the yowls of the animal.

I bet his computer is 100% american

What point are you trying to make? That you cant critize china because you have products made by them?

No, it just makes you kind of an hypocrite.

Depending on where you live it is a real possibility there are no alternatives to chinese products, there is no way around it.

Libreoffice has no relation to Krita though, and they look far too similar to Kiki. Also yeah, basically all open source mascots are terrible except for Tux.

True however it may be, at least it's in a bin and not a soup bowl.
And you said "Americans", while a trash population, also includes niggers, wetbacks and every third worlder.

Watch this video of these 2 girls drowning and how the 2 men just look like its a common occurrence.

that guy on the bike got some final destination death with that light pole crushing him.

Chinese don't know how to swim. Not kidding.

You can see him start peddling as hard as he can, almost gets away and then direct hit.

Im going to hell

Wew lad

I am ignorant, please elaborate.

Never stop user. Never stop.

>That THUMP

Aren't these faggots those race mixers who seem to talk a lot about how they don't like china while having chink wives.

I'm guessing he's referring to that garbage show that had Jaden Smith voicing the main character, otherwise I have no idea

I know this isn't even the tip of what goes on, but it makes me filled with rage over how there are people who are such apologists for this shit, and then they even demonize the soldiers who come back after fighting these shit countries.

Maybe you need to understand the pure power of mass media and it's control over lemmings.

And the upcoming live action Cowboy Bebop movie, the godawful GITS and Death Note adaptations…

I fear the worst.

And the one piece movie

I think that's more "Oh shit we're running out of stuff to reboot, quickly get whatever old garbage we've got to- What the fuck is an anime? Alright whatever just make something that will make us money"

It's made by the same guy who made Kiki, which explains the resemblance.

Hahaha, looks like he's trying to make water angels at first.
Anyone else having problems with the video player and not being able to skip ahead or behind in a video?

Live action adaptations of anime were always shit, anime itself is fine. If anything those adaptations are so bad they're certain to keep normalfags from gaining any kind of interest in anything Japanese.

Yeah I know. Seriously if it wasn't mentioned I'd have assumed they were icons for Krita.

As badly as this?

How does it benefit Jews to make xenophobic Asians look good?

Diversity is a house of cards, user. Let one truth that races aren't equal and some gruesomely awful, and the lemmings start examining everything else they're told.
They might not WANT asians in their country any more! And god forbid it'd lead to not wanting ANY non-whites!

Truly, the Chinese are infinitely worse than niggers and kikes.

Didn't Nier: Automata have a skip gameplay button?

>Get in a boat and sail through the sea without knowing how to fucking swim

Don't forget the live action Battle Angel Alita for 2018. Looks like Cameron dropped this to make Avatar Sequels to Robert Rodriguez. Made some good films in the past but I now have to be reminded that he actual did director a lot of Spy Kids movie so I don't know what to expect out of this.

Found that video you were talking about.
Hoping embed works here.

I don't really understand "not being able to swim". It seems so simple and instinctive. You just push against the water, that's it.

Reminder that ignorance of your own agency does not remove responsibility for your actions. All bystanders in these videos are profoundly and reprehensibly evil.

Isn't this a guy who called Myst garbage as was a very vocal anti gaymergayte person until he got accused of sexually assaulting some women and then backpedaled like a little bitch?
Shouldn't he be hiding in a hole somewhere?

The fast majority of these adaptations is they suffer from a new plot, while drawing very little from the actual plot, just take key points and Hollyjewing the rest up. I couldn't stand the American Death Note adaptation, because all its plot build up was a forced 'romantic' farse connecting murder with sexuality. It would be a letter grade improvement if this theme was not present. Misa and Light in the orginal was obviously involved, but not was not in your face about it, and let you draw your own conclusions, because Light often treats her like a useful idiot.

Majorty of Hollyjew garbage plots are 60% filler, 40% signficant. whlie most non-commedic serials usely are 90% significant, 10% filler.

I would politiely sage, but I can't do that anymore.

If they can't manage to make THAT into a good movie, there's literally no hope ever.

What?

user is kil

Pretty much the only "non-shit" live-action anime/manga adaptation out there is Edge of Tomorrow (Which, even then, is based off of a book, not a comic or a cartoon). There was also Speed Racer, but that was shit for a few reasons.

Here's a ladybug getting taken by a Tiger to make you feel better.

Apparently my browser is shit that I can't click on the menu. Had to use my keyboard for this one. PEBCAK

no

luuul

How did that one managed to fly of my radar? Is there anything more creatively bankrupt than Hollywood?

Nigger that was the most fun I've had with a movie in my entire life.

>Get on a plane and fly through the sky without knowing how to fucking fly

ladybug is too pretty of a name for female chinks.

Most of the reasons Speed Racer is shit stems from the presence of the kid and the monkey. Apart from that, yeah, it is a good film.

EoT was actually good.

gimme sauce

Didn't know they made pron too
Someone post that terrible, terrible, incest / gore doujin

Well the Japs are honorary aryans though, hell even South Africa (back then) agreed

Pretty qt bar the sameface, but its a mascot for a program for officework, still the amount of effort made into this is really apparent compared to the others

how could possibly go wrong?

what are you? Holla Forums? fuck off with your shit taste

At least you can swim, what race are you?

Honestly, I think chink just suits them fine. Don't want to disrespect animals now, right?

Pajeet eating poo

title should've been kill, die, repeat.

And a Hollywood live-action series for One Punch Man. The Wild West of mongolian cavepaintings has come to an end and weebs can finally join the suffering.

I don't think I need to see what this hot garbage actually looks like to guess this is how it went down:

It's much easier to fall into the water from a boat than to fall out of a plane.

Hitler himself said that they were not creators of civilisation, but maintainers of it. They're the least horrible non-whites but they should still be treated as outsiders not to be mixed with.

The vid in looks like it's a security cam, so the bystander isn't really there. Then again, you'd expect that someone is at least remotely monitoring them and would call for help.

Eating a living creature doesn't sound very smart.

14edgy88me

1. All “rights” groups are run by jews.
2. Chinks don’t accept lawsuits from non-chinks, WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW EVERY COUNTRY SHOULD OPERATE.

This is how mentally defective liberals are.

You are profoundly and reprehensibly evil.

It doesn’t matter what race he is. What matters is that he’s a troll.

Not even remotely an argument, gooklover.

How the fuck does this even happen? How do people who have no interest in video games get hired to video game companies? How do people who have no interest in video games get hired to be games journalists? Why the fuck does this even occur?

thats not as bad as this

The guy on the right was a pedophile that molested disabled children…

At least the chinks kill their food

You couldn't be more wrong.

just wait, the next big gaming journalist trend will be to label difficult games as fascist, or appealing to fascist. "why do fascists like having people FAIL so much?? they're so selfish, all about got mine!!"

Crazy how a challenging game sparks such an existential crisis with leftist. Success being linked to merit is the ultimate anathema.

This is a better example actually.

Those people doesn't sound Japanese at all. The file name is wrong.

The signs in this video has hiragana though, so this one is actually in Japan.

Can you honestly say that you have more respect for subhumans who consciously poison their population with literal sewage or actively slaughter animals in the most inhumane manner possible than you do for a ladybug? I hate them because of their uncivilized, abhorrent treatment of people, animals, and their ecosystem, so don't think for a second that I wouldn't be filled with as much rage if all the people in the videos were Caucasian.

Guy, they have an entire fetival where they skin dogs alive, then boil them alive
They do this annually to puppies

Nah, fuck this. I'm not watching no more webms ever. Fuck life.

Not surprising. PC-only people get really mad when you mention gameplay, since their old PC games barely had any.

Have something to cheer you up, user

Gooklover

hmm, I guess you're right
mainland China

I know this is going to sound hypocritical, but why do I have less sympathy for the octopus and the frog (Apart from the fact that it's watching it's own body being eaten right in front of it) than I do for the dog being beaten ( ) or cooked alive ( ).

Vietnam becoming a war was LBJ's (I'll get them niggers voting Democrat for 200 years) bright idea because he wanted a "legacy". However, once the war became negative in the public's eye (Because the MSM began broadcasting that we were losing), it all magically became the Republican's fault.

Why, dude? I just want life to be nice.

If you really think that's what caused the US to lose the war then you really need to learn user

I don't know why you guys are talking about chinks, but just as an advice, if you ever want to make a chink angry, just carelessly say "Nippon ichi" in front of them.
One of my clients is a chinese woman who is very, very annoying and bossy. One day I was just fed up with her and almost unconciously said out loud "nippon ichi". She went MAD, but MAD. Almost as if you say "sieg heil" in front of a kike.
Was worth it.

they feed live animals to tigers as well

Because dogs are smarter and cute, well Octopi can be smart too but not like dogs.

Are you kidding? That thing is fucking terrible

Or just say Taiwan is it's own country

It is a big jungle and hamburgers could only ever maintain control over their bases and cities.
If anything, the hippie uprising was good because it allowed you to save face instead of saying "we can't do this."
The only other option was to burn the whole place down, which, while easy to do, would have left you with too much backlash.

There was no winning from the start.

Most PC games (I'm talking 80s, very earl 90s before Doom) were mostly point and clicks, text adventures, turn-based, etc.
PC wasn't known for its accurate arcade ports and fast-paced gameplay that consoles had.
It took a while for PCs to get a hold of scroll, for one.

You never heard of the Amiga

And if it was up to me, I would deport all non-whites from countries and you wouldn't need to sterilise niggers, just stop giving them foreign aid and nature sorts it out.
Also if you're human, why aren't you sending them back? Are you some kinda slope trying to defend his inferior people here?

Probably because dogs have evolved alongside humans for many thousands of years.
Actually I'm more of a cat person, so while I can have a desensitised, yet disgusted reaction to the dog slaughter, what they do to cats really strikes a nerve with me.

You can point out also that china is a weak nation having not won a war for something like 300 years too.

Well, I'm not every sure where she's from, maybe she's taiwanese.
But all asians hate/envy Japanese, so saying nippon ichi is a guaranteed burn.

I do, I worked in an abituare part time during school and they get a bolt in the head which kills them instantly, halal muslim meat on the other hand is worse.

I do, I have an annoying Amiga fanboy friend who never shuts up about it.
Most Amiga games had good graphics and music but average to bad gameplay. Mostly because the developers were all amateurs.
There's some good euroshmups though, if you're into that.
It still can't compete aginst consoles/arcades.
Also, RPS is PC (as in IBM PC clones), I don't think the guy in the OP ever played an Amiga.

This triggers my autism more than anything else, when PC gamers act like PC was ever as good as consoles before the 7th gen.

Not to mention nearly every single CRPG is an adaptation of Dungeons & Dragons.

This is like feeding a rat to a snake. You're not teaching the animal to be free and hunt. You're just heating its bloodlust.

I fail to see the problem with this. How do you think tigers in nature get their food?

That's pretty damn hilarious

That I am aware of, what I mean is how the fact that this was relevant long ago plays into today, since the 80s were 30 years ago and what you are said states the current period.

The guy in the OP looks like he has nostalgia for 30 year old PC games.

Also stupid niggers like you need to learn history instead of just regurgitating what you were told

Oh well then thanks user, I will keep in mind for later

Turrican 2 is pretty good

The fact that he is old enough to theoretically have played the games mentioned when they were released does not translate into what is being claimed

They hunt. They're not handed a fucking victim in some creepy cage like some Chinese 80s horror movie.
Normal people put it into tv shows and gambling, like Kaiji. Not boiling dogs and laughing. All chinks must go back to hell.

Feeding tigers like that also puts them at risk and if they want to give the tigers exercise there are better ways.

Again, what is the problem? The fact the animal is given to the tiger alive to kill? Then why do you not have an issue with this happening millions of times every single hour between predator and prey? And don't cop out by saying the tiger is hunting when it happens in nature, the prey suffers the same regardless of location.

They are under the same risk in a natural environment. Might as well argue about the general cruelty of zoos if you're going to complain an animal is suffering the same kind of fate it would suffer in the jungle.

Because that fat faggot tiger gets handed a goat just like the fat faggot snakes get handed a rat. It's fun to watch but you're training your animals to be xoyboyx.

I don't think it's a pleasure to watch, it's quite distasteful really, but if you're whining about the cruelty you might as rail against nature for being a cruel bitch. Abhorrence of animal cruelty is a foreign concept in the wild.

Leave him alone user

You're missing my point. Throwing a goat to some captured tigers is like throwing a couple of snickers and used panties to a cage full of retards. They might fight a bit and rip the panties apart, but in the end they didn't really have to go outside and get them. They never will. They'll always have people throwing peanut brittle into their little area.
I'd like retards to make their own peanut brittle. It's just a lofty ideal I hold.

:3 dawww

This is great, bless you user

I don't think responsible zoos simulate their natural environment to such an extent that they would possibly cause harm to expensive animals

heh

at least the koreans are deeply fucking embarrassed by their dog eating, back-alley gook-hick cousins. China was a mistake

Saved

very nice

Wrong, the mud-asians are big weebs tho

We've had general threads for being disgusted at chinks for some time now please don't stop

top lol

I take a step back at judging people on food, because foreign food ALWAYS seems weird and fucked up. A reminder that cows are actually fucking lovable faggot floofs that are amazing, but we wholesale slaughter them
But the fucking lack of caring about any effect your actions have on other human beings is horrifying to me. Reminder that Bill Gates tried to convince rich Chinese fucks to give some of their money to help people, and everyone walked out because the mere CONCEPT of philanthropy was so god damn alien they literally didn't even know what he was talking about.

Wish I saved a few of the videos when I saw them,
but in china it's cheaper to pay for a funeral than for on-going medical bills, so lots of drivers will exacerbate injuries to make them fatal.
If anyone has that one with the chink watching to make sure he rolls over the knocked over guy's head with his car wheel please post it.

And I'll tell you now, there's pretty much no food in Western European countries that is as horrendous as what comes out of China.

What is even the most disgusting food in Europe? Bongfood?

God this page is a ride, it expanded since I last check in on it.

Bongfood?
Shiet, maybe boiled eels served with gelatine made from the boiled eel water?
Fun fact: ros bif is a common French insult for the English, it translates to roast beef.

Because dogs are mammals.

It's harder for niggers, because they have thicker bones, but a lot of "not knowing how to swim" is caused by their panic, which makes it easier for them to sink.

Couldn't those movements just be unconscious movements? like how a snake will flail even after it's dead?

Islandfood.
I've seen people eat slated pig fat but that shit is always accompanied with strong drink.

Is this shit real? Holy fuck, China is fucking unbelievable.

To be fair, yeah it's entirely true. But what's sickening is the undead display that was intended for the meal.
How is it appetising let alone moral to watch what mimics perfectly the dying throes of an animal as you eat it? And that's assuming that it's actually dead and not just dying.

No I knew what you meant. Jellied eels is a traditional English dish.

You could probably just use water and a little salt.
What do I know? I'm not an insect person.

THEY USE THE URINE FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TOILETS

Many non-mammals continue to display bodily function even after death. Actually the more we go back the more this is the case.
Also thats just isn't even bad, its just reacting to the salt, I've had fish jump off the plate i was seasoning them in.

Some salty faggots are accusing of cheating because his design is popular and people voting for your design because they like it is somehow cheating.

You're missing my point, I know it's dead, see the squid video specifically titled "dancing squid bowl" meaning it's acceptable in their culture to watch an animal's corpse spasm about like it's still alive before you eat it.

Mixed up the post numbers, they're accusing of cheating.

Get your shit together, panfaces. This is not how you cook a vat full of cracked eggs.

I don't get whats the big deal, its weird?

Surströmming

user, you're overthinking it. If it's dead then at the very worst all you are doing is playing with your food.

How does it taste actually?
I hear it smells like shit, but how's the taste?

Probably the way it smells.
It's not like an expensive cheese, it's fermented fish. What can you expect.
If you ask the Swedes about it, even they don't know why it's still made. Nobody actually likes it.

So you're bringing it up because you saw ecelebs taking the surstromming challenge?

No, I saw it on the telly.

I have heard from others that they enjoyed it

I get really sad when i grill a chicken breast and it changes color ;__;

I've learned that you should nuke communists when you have the chance to prevent shit like today with a chubby autist making men shit themselves and women cry live on television.

Holla Forums stop being retarded. Niggers can't swim because pools are a middle/upper-class past time. They don't have easy access to pools, so the don't have a lot of opportunities, except for public pools. And their parents won't teach them to swim because their dads very often gone due to dead/arrested/left, and black women will never get in the water because they throw small fortunes into their hair to get it to look "white," and won't get in the water and risk ruining their chemical bath that is their head. So the niglets, don't get chances to learn to really swim, since parents are responsible for teaching 99% of all skills to their kids.

I wouldn't know, but according to another user, they aren't even speaking Japanese. Either way, eating live cephalopods isn't as bad as what the Chinese are doing.

(You)

The difference is the average white person has sympathy for the animals, and doesn't think it should be happening. Just cause the Jews who own these slaughterhouses do it, and hide it on white land doesn't make it every white persons fault.

Your people are the fucking cause of essentially all ills in the world.
What fucking right do you have to tell us how to solve problems YOUR "people" created.
We could fucking do as we pleased with our non-whites if it wasn't for your fucking people in OUR governments, and influencing OUR people through media and trying to destroy our race through racial integration and mixing.
Your people ARE the communists, your people are the ones who thrust it upon the world!

Fuck you're the degenerate sub-humans with the ritual of throwing a live chicken around their head to "transfer the sins" to
And don't get me started on "blood libel".

Isn't asking followers to go vote on a design cheating? It brings in a lot of votes who don't care about Libre Office and just want vote for their master. Makes it more of a popularity contest than a design contest.

Fuck, I have those eyes, I think that's why no one looks at me…

If you think throwing nukes around was going to solve everything then you haven't learned anything since russia had already developed nukes by the korean war

Don't shoot up any schools user

I see spics swimming around all the time at public pools. By your logic, if they can do it, why can't blacks? "Spics were never enslaved" I'm guessing.

Wait a second.
Was this a bait the whole time?

You type like a fag

Read the bit about the parents bud

It was obvious bait user,

So black parents are majority incompetent?
Maybe, now it could just be…. hmm….
Could it?
Could be…?
That it's a racial trait of some kind?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You still didn't read the part about the parents

Are you the owners of your nations or not?
I don't think Jews occupy american territory and have deathsquads waiting for anyone opposing cage farms
Start a war over it and impose your law then.
The fact that whites care only about feeling good is secondary.

Too late now bubbo, you had a chance 70 years ago but you picked communism instead, have fun with that, enjoy becoming eurasian-negroid hybrid.
What right do you have to criticize others when you're no better?
Don't you have an abortion to do?
For 8th you get a free starbucks coffee this month
Sure, 1 in 7 nobel prize winners is Jewish so maybe we're naturally better with some things, but then you have the question of why'd you let them, especially since it wasn't the first time it happened?
And you can easily tell jews from non jews through accent, clothing, facial features, and names, are you sure you're not retarded, as a whole civilization i mean.
Carl von Clausewitz, Prussian military strategist said, correctly that war is the fault of the victim as they allowed themselves to be invaded through their weakness.

clearly not
(You)
The people who were alive 70 years ago don't know this website even exists, and they didn't have the access to information we have today to foresee this.
Or maybe you're all nepotistic?

(you)
i forgot, whites only do mock trials and economic sanctions, because there's no trial, only immediate sentence, but you're too cowardly to start a war sometimes you cry on public television to express disapproval
No, the people 70-80 years ago did not know about internet, however Henry Ford, a brilliant businessmen wrote a book titled "the international jew"
You have your ancestry to blame that despite historical records and figures of authority speaking against Jews as they do not assimilate (why would we want to?) and don't follow the same rules or religion

Empathy is the white man's weakness.

was getting caught part of your plan

Kid are you stupid or what? Looks like you're the one who needs to develop their reading comprehension.

No, the events after WW2 pretty much condemned our lands to the claws of jews.
With what fucking support and organisation, resistance groups are still only in the early stages, hampered by the corrupt systems your people support.
I'm a lot better than you on merit I'm not a kike, regardless of the fact that I lead a life of Aryan morals.
>(((Nobel Prize)))
You can't award yourself first place and say it's an achievement.
It's media like MTV and all of Hollywood, owned by jews like Sumner Redstone which have destroyed our racial belonging, and enforced multiculturalism, diversity, tolerance and racial death.
I refuse to reply to you any more. Arguing is a waste of breath with jews.

I'll just say this before I go. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. So instead of arguing or what happened how about you make sure you learn from it. I keep telling people this but no one wants to listen and everyone wants to throw blame

How bout you build on this and ACT, fag

You torfag, he was talking about the fourth image of the person he replied to.
Problem is, none of us will ever have the power to repeat or prevent those mistakes.

Empathy towards outgroup members is retarded.
animals who couldn't even invent any form of alphabet
And on the surface level, they don't look like you, they don't sound like you neither do they share similar views and goals

Did the world's history start in 1939?
Why were americans retarded enough to support not only their biggest ideological enemy (Soviet Union), but also geopolitical one (United Kangdom)?

How the fuck are people really this retarded

((((Education))))
((((Television))))
((((Media))))

Lies.

I dunno, you tell me

There must've existed a point where your media was not overtaken.

Yes, and then Jews snuck in.

No, the Jews have pretty much been there since the printing press.

It should also be said that some americans DID support hitler, but obviously they were demonized.

Because Churchill had his bankrupt ass bailed out by jews to create a golem in power?
America's leaders were similarly in the clutches of jewish interest groups.
So while jews were in America prior 1939, WW2 gave them the opportunities take the next great steps in their plans. They've talked about needing a European war in the 1800s, and they list war as necessary in their plan for domination in the protocols.
And nigga you don't understand, 90% of the white population can't think for themselves, doesn't matter their education (this percentage only goes higher for non-whites), these are all the followers who conform their beliefs to what they perceive the majority to think, they have an overwhelming desire to conform. The biggest and most devastating propaganda tool is the television, which jews bizarrely like instinct, started to snatch up stations for by pooling their funds as immigrants, television can present an entirely controlled reality to the viewer, and to a lemming, this reality can be interpreted as truth.

It was however a real lack of vigilance on the part of the remaining independent thinkers who could see this, but didn't do enough. So now it falls on our shoulders to fix the white world.

Unfortunate.
I believe journalism should be punished by death penalty, because there isn't really any reason as to why a laborer in Moscow needs to know if a deranged communist shot up people in Vegas, or whether President of the United states eats ice cream or cake for dessert.

Good luck i guess.
It'd be interesting to see.

To a certain extent, I agree with you, but I don't think it should be punished that harshly.

Why not?
You saw games journalism, braindead retards who hate and can't play video games - made redundant with fast internet and streaming sites.
International news serve no purpose other than make you stressed.
if you're curious about things abroad, why not ask someone from the area using some site made for that purpose, or a periscope stream to see 1st hand how things are.

Child refers to human offspring. Chinks aren't human.

I don't understand, why was the Chinese man carrying an immense cauldron filled with virgin boy urine?

Tyson's following is exactly the kind of person who cares about and uses LibreOffice regularly: casual Linuxfags. Even without his promotion (he posted an extended design sheet and mentioned the contest) his entry is the only popular one: if you look at the comments of any Linux news site or forum covering this poll, it's full of people complaining about all the shitty entries and saying they only liked the cute Libbie thing.
The poll does not decide the final mascot either, just narrows it down to the seven most-liked mascots. Voters give a thumbs up to the designs they like and a thumbs down to the designs they don't, so in theory they aren't forced into only choosing one but in practice the other entries are so terrible that only Libbie gets good ratings and word of mouth. There's 63 mascots to choose from and almost all of them are fucking hummingbirds and beavers for some reason.

To drive the point further see

Reminder that we nuked the wrong slants in WWII.

ding ding ding ding ding

That's what it's been about for about five years or so, I think since the universal clique heralding of Gone Homo as GOAT and attacking anyone that dared criticise the non-game it is. It's all about reducing games to a non-subjective experience that can be identically observed by anyone, hence the need to eliminate anything related to gameplay. Gone Home is still too difficult for them under this criteria because it requires you to actually walk around the house and (barely) do a few things to get to the end. In this sense it required someone with a basic understanding of gameplay to navigate its shitty gay little world.

The next step is like what they're talking about, just an auto-win button or something to warp the player beyond whatever it is they can't get past or don't want to. Imagine the stupid location arrow from bioshock but even bigger and with the ability to just fast forward through as the game plays itself for you. A hipster/journo/critic's wet dream.

I imagine it's because of Coin Collectors.

I still don't understand how it's possible someone "can't swim". To me that sounds a lot like saying someone doesn't know how to breathe or crawl. I don't remember nor can I think of any actual learning process for swimming, you just push against the water. Any teaching swimming is invariably focused on different strokes, the basic process is learnt by nothing more than getting in the water.

protip: they usually ARE right

Dogs are mammals, the others are much more removed from us.

It's simple: if you drown then you can't swim.

Most of it comes from people freaking the fuck out and flailing around as a result. The rest comes from not knowing how to properly carry your body in the water. Both of these lead to tiring your muscles faster and breathing in water, which results in drowning.

I'd fuck it

Two things:
1. You are a panicky retard that exhausts themselves flailing around and drown because you don't have enough stamina to tread water
2. You have dense bones and low body fat Niggers actually have denser bones as a result of their genetics which is why they are bad at swimming

I knew a kid who couldn't swim, but he was like 2% body fat because of some medical condition, and worked as a mason during the summer so he was muscular as fuck. I saw him try to swim once, he just fucking sank like a rock. It was the weirdest thing.

I dont have a medical condition (that I know of) and I cant float either, had multiple people go with "just lie on your back lmao" but I sank every time. People couldnt comprehend for some reason. At least I can swim though

Wanting to kill realistic looking nazis obviously makes you a nazi

This one's real.
archive.fo/eF1KC

that movement looks more like muscle memory
in all likelihood the frog is probably 100% dead

TV license is such an easy way to make me grateful I'm a burger.

Eel is good though. Best tasting fish out there, you're just a pleb.

Honestly this mascot has made me consider LibreOffice. Mostly, it's because I used Apache Openoffice for college and its development is apparently dead now. It's time to enjoy some updates instead of zero updates, and if this wins I get some snazzy icons to boot. I guess this mascot did one of the things that a mascot is supposed to do: act as a good public face for the program to draw people in. I'll vote for it multiple times.

survey.documentfoundation.org/665628
I found the survey if anyone cares enough to vote. It ends October 8th.

I wish Holla Forums could into subtlety. You can instantly tell when you're reading one that is actually authentic.

Fuck you

Sometimes I'm glad fish can't scream

Because chink.

it might be funnier if they could

That rat is a legend. Hope it's living on in Rat Valhalla.

Jesus Christo, Pajeet, is it so hard to paint a line down the middle of the fucking road?