Have you tried playing newer games with a CRT?

Have you tried playing newer games with a CRT?

lmao

Have you tried killing yourself?

Yes

why does Holla Forums get so upset over CRT? were you all memed on too hard?

I play all my old consoles on an LCD TV

Monster Kid is pure
Pic unrelated but I bet it fills you with DETERMINATION

Yiff me hard daddy

tbh that game is shit fam deadass

Is that a code word for gangster rap music?

What about the new ones

Go away

It's a code word for shittyfuckinggame

I was playing xbox 360 games on a 15 inch CRT until about 2010. I remember playing Prototype and being unable to read any of the text because it was too small.

Nah thats Cooney Tunes

I remember doing something like that, GTA IV looked pretty good at 480i.

No, and no plans to. LCD tv and monitors have improved enough even for professional use in graphic arts field.

OMG UNDERTALE SUCH AN INSTANT CLASSIC FOR US 90S KIDS AM I RIGHT SO DEEP SO BEAUTIFUL IT'S GAME OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY IT CRT OR BUST BCUZ IT LOOKS LIKE OLD GAMES RIGHT LMAO MILLENNIALS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW GREAT THIS IS tOBY fOX IS A GOD IF I WERE GAY IS TOTALLY LET HIM FUCK MY BOIPUSSY AND SWALLOW HIS LOAD XD XD XDDDDDDDDDD

Are you okay man?

professional ones are like 7K starting, and the only one to surpass crt is like 60k

I think he's had a stroke. Any time someone puts caps lock on it's a cry for help.

You degenerates can only have your thread if it`s branded like so

Nah. CRT superiority is like nigger dick size, we all knows it's true, we just don't wanna hear it over and over.

I rarely make CRT threads, you must be mistaking me for someone else.

Source?

Reported

Triggered as Fuck.

Also. Give me the source, again.

user that's just a jewish myth

Prove it wrong then. Give me sources that don't adhere to confirmation bias and/or minimalistic peer reviewed studies.
Government data would be best, but hey, I'll attack the message and not the messenger

Why do crt threads always bring in so many shitposters? Are there this many lcd shills on this board?

While I want an Eizo LCD for my own use, I know for a fact that quite a few studios does use lesser stuff than that. LCDs don't even have to all surpass the retroactively mythical crt at $60k level to work, they just need to be good enough for the specific job. And most LCDs that are non TN panels have gotten good enough for most purposes even in graphics production. Anne frankly, most of the time color calibration can play a bigger factor and is often overlooked. Even high $$$ monitor can look crap when poorly calibrated.

Why wouldn't you have to prove it right?

Autism. If someone says they love something and want to share it, autists on Holla Forums make it their mission in life to shit up all their threads.

OP, CRT's should be used exclusively for games from that era. Modern games that emulate ancient vidya graphics generally aren't worth playing anyway.

I don't know, maybe it's a sour grapes kind of deal?

As in faked and pushed by jews to fuck with the goy with no basis in reality?
I'd believe it.

they usually just use crts still for the color grading aspect. lcds are more common place in pro use but crt still sees use regularly, and if you work in the business as a contractor you have to list your equipment. They all run a few CRT monitors among their field displays.

You can get a trimaster or dolby prm or hlm/hqlm but it's mostly lower end PC monitors that are used (400 range) to fill space, a few pro ones, and CRT for color grading.

At least you're not putting scanlines over it like a fucking retard.

Because CRTs are cool tech and part of my childhood but they are not good and deserve no promotion as anything other than what you hook up old hardware to. If you emulate to a CRT just kill yourself

I guess, but something like Double Dragon IV that has accurate NES era graphics is still nice.

crt still looks better than lcd, and good looking ones are more available than good lcds

No

yep

h*ck off t*mlrt*le

All the studies claiming niggers have huge or above-average dicks are self-reported by small African countries with small sample sizes.

I platinum'd Bayonetta on ps3 on my old CRT.
I think it helps with input lag actually.

it does

Get your eyes checked.
inb4 20/20 lies

Uhm… okay let's see, where to even begin with this post…? @[email protected]

/tAll capitals:
Don't! This is a forum and you can take you're time to write careful posts :)

/t90s Kids:
A lot gamers born in the 90s are adults now and can make their own independent decisions. The game has many nostalgic themes they may enjoy, and even younger kids can appreciate the well written humor. Games are for everyone!

/tRegarding CRTs:
While their obsolete they can still be useful! The biggest problem is the adapters, but using them is the most faithful way to replicate the graphics of the 90s.
However..! Undertale was not released in the 90s!!
It was released in 2014 and makes it a modern game, so using a 4k hidef monitor with Monster Cables (no pun intended!) is THE most definitive experience :3

/tAll this g*y bigotry
I'm ashamed to read the rest of your post but it is necessary to call you out and politely inform you that you night not belong here. Perhaps a more suitable website like 8ch would be better? They're the land of Hillary hating and trolls after all.

Also!!! Its 2017, being homophobic has NO PLACE on the Internet

*nods*

Okay! I think I answered everything ^_^;;

I've actually heard really good things about undertale from people who had some credibility
Then I didn't hear anything about it besides shit after the community turned to absolute garbage
Is it true that its "tumblrtale"? Or is that just a case of "Its audience is SJWs therefore the game is shit"

If CRTs weren't your thing that would be understandable. The fact your shitpost constantly about it is just pure sour grapes though. Enjoy never having a comfy setup and never having a true powerhouse display.

it actually has some guys diaper fursona in it, it's fucking weird. game play in battles can be OK. story feels gimmicky.

I miss my old lacie electron blue IV

Now everyone knows you're retarded.

I'm betting that 100% of the sour grapes faggots who are anti-CRT are also anti-Death Grips

bd's are 10-bit son

10-bit is still overkill for 99% of all anime, just like 1024kb/s flak is overkill for cd rips. Enjoy being a dumb nigger.

Fucking rad setup mang, Is that the arcade version of GFII? That game had some mad graphics.

wrong, but it's ok to be wrong, you will not be able to tell the difference if you have a cheapo 8 or worse, 6-bit lcd.

welcome to the board, reddit

I get why we have CRT shitposters. Just think about kids born in 2000 they never got to use one. By the time they were more or less conscious humans, LCD was already the standard. Just as we got to see the 60s - 70s technology as really outdated stuff they see crt as something alienous to their world.

its mostly the kids who's only experience with them were their disney cars ones with the chink tubes and composhit only who think CRT is some horrible thing that needs to be banned from the board.

It still doesn't discount the fact that retarded anti crt shitposters are ignoring legitimate gripes regarding the shittiness of LCD tvs and the problems they have with gaming.

I don't own a CRT anymore because nothing I had before the age of 18 came to this weary future with me.

Africa is too genetically diverse to make a blanket statement regarding phallus proportions.

I know how that feels I lost everything I owned a couple years ago.

I got into them in my mid 20's, knew they were better for old games, discovered ancient arcane knowledge and enjoy the thrill of discharging them. I lost everything in my early 20's, went homeless for a few months, got it all together and have been living in a cozy place for some years now. Only have a room to myself, but it's better than nothing, and I even work on CRT at my own leisure. Feels good, man.

I've used CRT and it suck. It was barely portable and the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hum it would produce sounds like tinnitis x10. Also the static charge at the top of the screen sucked shit too.

I don't want to save
to my computer, but it's a moot point because

That's the same thing they said about Stevie Wonder

I can't believe one faggot autist would go so far as to make CRT threads with multiple IDs for years on end.