Dragon's Dogma Update

Dragon's Dogma has a 1GB update on Steam. What's in it? SteamDB gives no clues. Store page doesn't say Nipponese voices were added though it could be slow to update.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k7YOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After the immense success of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Capcom decided to turn random characters into researcher humpbacks like they did Ryu to boost potential Dragon's Dogma future performance during Steam sales. Even your loli and trap characters are now bent. Please understand

Actually no clue what it is, even Steam indicates nothing and a thread on their community has guys uncertain what it did

Why does that bitch have her skirt on so low

Why the fuck do you think you whore
So i can fap

Denuvo

just got the update too user, I thought I had fucked something up with my file with mods but then I remembered that this is a fresh installation, maybe we finally get the berserker armor please?

She's not wearing it low. The fish are weighing it down.

It`s the scratched content

I wonder how many people try hard mode out and hate it, then forget about their irritation and just go with it once they see those gold drops. That's exactly how it went for me when I got into it for the first time.

Looks like texture updates according to the steam forums and a new executable for some reason

Well, since it just released on the Xbox One and PS4 - maybe it's some kind of crossplay shit where console peasants can use PC player's modded pawns? Or they had to do some kind of update to the console versions to get them to play properly, and want to keep parity?

PC "cinematic 30fps" patch?

archive.is/k7YOM

Also, Battlefront II just got a 3GB update to patch back in online multiplayer.

1 GB for Guts and Griffith's items seems a bit much.

I think DDDA's PC version already has a refresh rate limiter in the options.

Yeah, but you can turn it off. It's not like any of the engine functions are tied to the refresh rate. You could run DD:DA at upwards of 160fps that I've seen and it's still stable.

I basically did that.
After, hard mode became my preferred system, until I encountered some of the more dangerous monsters.
Unfortunately a lot of things can one shot you on hardmode even late levels.

It's still pretty borked, probably be another day or so before it works properly

The unfounded rumor mill suggests that the patch is to integrate GoG, Steam's, and PS4's pawn servers.

That would be kinda neat.

Maybe they're patching Flying into Free back in?

We can only dream.

There is already a mod for that, but ya an official implementation would be cool.

Once the everfall opens hard mode deaths start decreasing since you start having tons of wakestones unless you are going against something like death I suppose

uhh…

Read what the Capcom dev quoted. It's primarily about cross region compatibility. We also happen to get a bugfix and some improved textures and graphical effects as a bonus.

Holy fuck, why even own a console?

Low initial buy-in, minimal setup, no maintenance, just werx* approach to vidya

*most of the time

My overclocked i7-2600k and R9 280X struggle to break 45fps in this game, it just hates my system for some reason. I wonder if this patch will improve that at all. Need to reinstall.

What the fuck, Capcom

Took them forever to finally fix that bug.

I hate the massive amount of gold it brings. Never found a proper way to disable the gold bonus, but I did do a playthrough with an experience modifier of 3x slower and it felt more fun as it prevented over leveling. It can also bring a challenge due to the game mechanics with level disparity causing crushing and glancing blows.

GUTS AND GRIFFITH ARMORSET

as in, increases the damage you take or the damage you inflict? cause that sounds broken

Whomever is the higher level hits the weaker one for extra damage and takes less damage from them. Side questing can get you quite overleveled for the main story to the point that it's a pushover. Slowing the exp rate helps remedy that.

Gonna have a good time.

My exalted soul brother of divine taste.

So they are adding moonspeak officially? Not bad.

The update appears to have improved my frame rate a bit. Seems to hover around 60fps now, which is still less than expected but reasonable enough for a console port. Anyone else notice performance changes?

none of those are true anymore though

Goddamn Neleeta that is too good

Neleeta best girl after Fournival

Because she knows she's not making it outside the concept art.

B R A V O C A P C O M