Objectively correct fromsoft ranking

DaS1 > BB > DeS = DaS3 > a pile of dog shit >>>>> DaS2

Objectively correct thread ranking
This thread = A huge pile of donkey shit.

they are all pretty solid entertainment for the hands while listening to lectures

Armored Core > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Echo Night > King's field > Dark Souls

Ahahah remember when dark souls was about the cool boss musics, when people were still finding out all the areas and shit. Remember when videogames where just that? Videogames.
Fuck any fandom that ever existed.

You think those are all the games they ever made or something? Yoy fucking spastic, eat shit.

these faggots definitely don't praise the sun

Armored Core is bad.

Shadow Tower Abyss > Shadow Tower > King's Field 4 > King's Field 2 > King's Field 3 > King's Field > DaS1 > BB > DeS = DaS3 > a pile of dog shit >>>>> DaS2

nigga pls

What about Cuphead?

I heard it's just like Dark Souls.

Where's Lost Kingdoms in these lists?

Where's Forever Kingdom, Cookie & Cream, Metal Wolf Chaos, Thousand Land…

This guy knows.

For Souls i havent played BB but am dying to.

For the rest:
De>DS1=3>2
I still like 2 a lot and I run through 3 the most cuz its the shortest and might have the best bosses outside De

It's bad. And people don't associate it with From Software because nobody cares about the series.

Instead of going for quality they decided to release a myriad of barely finished titles that barely had differences between them. They're mediocre, repetitive and VERY forgettable.

I hope a pack of niggers rapes your family and it goes viral

lords of the fallen>the surge>nioh>ds2>ds3>ds1>demon

If I was looking for objective rankings of video games I'd go to Kotaku or Rock Paper Shotgun

The truth hurts.
I want to love the series, I love big fucking robots fighting each other, but as it is it's just fucking disappointing.

Then again I haven't played ANY of the games after the PS2 so maybe they fixed it. Although since the series is dead I doubt it.

Get raped by a pack of niggers dickshit.

objectively correct dubs checking

I just started The Surge last night. Within the first 30 minutes, it had far surpassed any FromSoft Souls experience I've tried (DeS, DaS, DaS2). I can't wait for the NiOh PC release in a month.

Obscure From Software titles>>>>>Popular From Software titles

/thread

Metal Wolf Chaos > everything else
AND THE REASON IS
BECAUSE I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Rank these dubs before fucking off to cuckchan faggot

objectively the worst ranking here

objectively the worst ranking here

OP is not a gay, OP is 100% accurate

sunfags are reddit-tier meme tards

Time to school all the kiddies in this thread. Get them ready for future Dark Souls threads.

Dark Souls 2 is the single deepest, most challenging, most skill-based game in the series. There is not a single other game in the series, let alone video games in general, that comes close to the level of skill that Dark Souls 2 requires.

This is why Dark Souls 2 players are the best, most intelligent individuals on Holla Forums. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people play Dark Soul 2. Essentially, the very best of humanity plays Dark Souls 2.

Conversely, the only people who don't like Dark Souls 2 clearly don't have the skills to handle its depth. It is too hardcore for them. That's okay though. Games like Undertale exist for people like them. Dark Souls 2 fans are too good to hold grudges.

better enemy and boss design and while more linear the maps where better then DkS2 maps.

I get it, you just did the opposite of objective reality.

LOL

das3 left a bit to be desired but i liked the weapon arts a lot, made longswords/claymore/katana way more fun., Makes me bummed out that i might not get to use stuff like that again.

Are all jap devs comically humble? It seems to happen a lot.

Jap devs have a real habit of seeing the west as "real games" compared to what they do. There's that list of devs naming what they considered the best game of the year and all of them were going for CoD and Skyrim, apart from a few. I think part of it they don't understand is that people are big fans of the games they make on a wide scale, but very few care about the devs themselves. CoD sells a lot, but no one cares about the devs beyond whether it's Infinity Ward or Treyarch making it.

The western scene is a lot bigger than Japan, and that gets perceived as being more legitimate. I'd compare it something like people who actually follow directors and love films versus people who watch superhero flicks. It's obviously not that simple, but it has a similar appearance when people talk about "real films" and they imply hollywood by it.

More like Japs in general. It's part of their structure, pay respects upwards and to your peers constantly.