the shitty one

That aint no game

Bubsy 3D

Soldat

alien soldier

I actually kind of liked this game when I was young

Can you even emulate this properly?

This is for not posting a game, faggot

No idea. I always played on a proper console. If the emulator can take advantage of a microphone I don't see why it wouldn't work. Pikachu only ever understood around 10 words.

This was a pretty nice game. Kind of Zelda-like, except the overworld is not too varied, lots of shops, different weapons, and the dungeons are fuckin' shmup sections.
I think there was a password that took out everything except the shmup stuff, if you're not into that sort of thing.

Sengoku Rance

Elder Scrolls Online :^)

its still a game even if you dont like it :^)

Battletoads

Dark Souls 2

Open XCOM

pretend

I was going to post a shitty non-game but you niggers need actual fun for once

vanilla skyrim

STALKER

GUN

:^)

Fuck you Todd. I didn't even like New Vegas.

CK2

La Secte Noire

fair 'nough i suppose , try this instead

Does anyone even play these? It just seems like a thinly veiled "Share games you like" thread complete with joke posts.

Anyway:
Guide: mythipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Installing/Updating_Myth_II Game Files: dropbox.com/s/575zlde6g56fi92/Myth2_Install.7z

Oh ok, thanks. This should be a quicker download as well.

the
It would be fun if we could report about it after we finished, but instead there's really no incentive to play these games.

there's also an issue of availability of games or being able to emulate it. I'm sure a few games in the thread might take a bit to get or run.

Dorf Fort

If you don't have a 360 then the latter will be your choice

The game of sucking cock

well then let's play

mystery of the druids

Hide the Sausage.
Or just play Serious Sam: TFE.

Riviera, The Promised Land

but Holla Forums has shit taste and people here unironically think square enix and nintendo make good games worth recommending. why would i even pretend to subject myself to that?

Gone home :^)
But for real, this game is great; I want more people on Holla Forums to experience it. Its actually worth buyfagging, but you can pirate it if you're that type as well. I actually wanted to give these devs more money than I paid just for the masterpiece they created

C A V E S T O R Y
A
V
E

S
T
O
R
Y
if you already did, replay it

Very first Rance game

Also OP you should follow up this thread later on, maybe tomorrow or some other day to see how anons are doing
and actually make them play games

Might be worth playing
Anything I should know before going into it? Is it better with a controller for example?

you can make it a resist fapping game haha

Pirate the Nicalis version (Cave Story+), which has some controller support. Set the options to original graphics and the original music of the game.
Get the patch for the Aeon Genesis translation or you'll get "localized" dialogue:
cavestory.org/forums/threads/agtp-story-aeon-genesis-translation-in-cs.3707/
Or just play the original PC freeware version on keyboard, which is already god-tier. Enjoy.

Have fun with Hell.
You might want to use a guide for the more obscure things you can obtain in the game.

sudoku

lmao
these posts aren't even being ironic, some people on Holla Forums actually likes this shit.
this is why i refuse to post cause i don't want to even humor these retards.

at least all but one of those games is pirateable
so is this one fuck-o enjoy

Nigger, what the fuck is wrong with Treasure Tracker?

it's on the wii u and has locked dlc.

Nigga I gave you a fucking solid game
Go kys

You can emulate this shit pretty easily, the fact that it's a WiiU game is not really a problem with the game itself. DLC can be pirated.

:^)

FFT is a goddamn masterpiece

This is what I was going to do anyway