Game Errors

So, has anyone found a solution to this yet?

A lot of people have this problem but it seems the solutions proposed don't work.

Update your drivers and windows

It's called buy the game

That made me chuckle user, thanks.

But no seriously I want to play my games.

No seriously.
You're missing standard DLLs.

downloading individual DLLs isn't going to fix shit, installing the latest windows service pack, directx and visual c++ runtime libraries should make the games work
I couldn't run Sonic Mania until I installed the Windows 7 service pack and shit

I don't think he's joking user. I'm pretty sure that's a driver related problem. You could always run check disk though.

this place has turned to shit

Reinstall Windows.

Wait, is that Windows 10?
Don't reinstall that one.

8.1, I'd never install 10.

lol

What

Fuck off.

Yeah I switched to it two days ago from 7. Ever since I did it's been clearly unoptimized and laggy. Nothing but problems.

Reinstall 7, or Linux.

Use win7 for video games
Use linux for work.
Don't fucking use anything else ever for anything.
Are you stupid?

then why did you switch to it, you immense beacon of intelligence

BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT'D BE BETTER OPTIMIZED FOR MY RIG AND FOR VIDYA JEEZ

So what? You're probably the only one on Holla Forums with this problem.
Why are you expecting help for an OS nobody uses even outside of Holla Forums.

What the fuck is this 3rd party shit? And just from the screenshot it seems all you did is update USB drivers and sound drivers. Are you actually retarded? What did you expect, a fucking miracle?

Go on your fucking videocard manufacturer's website, download the latest drivers and fucking install them manually. Update windows. Update DirectX. Update c++ runtimes or .net or whatever the fuck.
Okay, then enjoy your nogeams you mouthbreather.

I don't get it, did halfchan tell you to fuck off so you came here? How fucking stupid can one person be?

Not sure about the two on the left but the rightmost one I didn't think could even happen on 8, on 7 you fix that one by uninstalling Visual C redist (all of them) then rebooting then reinstalling them and rebooting.

Short explanation is that part of the installer fails silently but doesn't revert any change and so you think everything is good until this shit happens.

You aren't listening and instead just want to talk shit to me. I told you guys that I already did all of this.

You guys need to calm down. I did install all the drivers, but if is right and I have to restart every time then I guess that's the problem

for

It's bait user.

Judging from this thread, I think the answer is a resounding 'yes'.

install gentoo

I often have similar problems, but it's with shit games usually so I don't care. I'll be switching to linux soon anyways.

Uninstall Windows and then uninstall yourself

you know what? I blame Holla Forums and Holla Forums. we both in the middle of there stupid feud.

Nice try, Holla Forums

nice try for being a total Holla Forums you double nigger

I wonder how it goes now.
Smartophones would probably need to be taken into account.

You're doing a shit job of fitting in.