(((Paramountt))) Grabs Rights to Upcoming "Sonic Movie"

Prepare your anus. This might be a bumpy ride.
archive.is/vWxbT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sEiS5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be Smurfs tier.

I forgot to mention, Pokémon is also getting a live action movie.
archive.is/sEiS5
Mario when. How many trainwrecks you guys want?

I wish it could at least be 1st chipmunks tier, that movie was at least bearable. The over milking of the sequels is what killed it.

I'd trainwreck Bowser Jr. if you know what I mean

Michael bay SONIC reloaded?

what the fuck

Non-interactive 2 hour long cut-scenes are the next step in video games.
Get with the times.

Expect Sonic and Shrek to laugh at the audience for 10 minutes at some point for watching a meme movie.

This simply should not exist. The only good movie that blends the two is Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Didn't Nintendo also announce a Legend of Zelda and Metroid movie, or did I just imagine that?

Sounds like someone forgot MGS4 exists :^)

>(((Sonic)))
>(((movie)))
>(((grabs)))

I don't see anything wrong. In fact, I'm extremely relieved and now all we have to do is wait for Sony Pictures to crash and burn.

(((rights)))

Hollywood is really going all out on their vidya infiltration now.

Did you really try to sneak some Nazi shit into your OP post?

Fuck off(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

All aboard the (((FAILURE))) express!
Predict stupid retarded shit or scenes that will be in this movie.

I was gonna say at least it's not them, but Paramount and pretty much EVERY US studio is dropping the ball and acting like it's OK.
I'm not expecting it to be a story like any of the adventure games- all they basically need is Sonic Boom the movie for TV/DVD and they'd make their money.
I think it'll be a technical flop, and break-even or make minimal profit. Wonder if the current VAs will reprise their rolls, or if they'll get "professionals" or celebs for the film?

I'm surprised they're going with video games, I could have sworn animu would be the next big thing. But I guess Ghost in the Shell bombed harder than expected. Then again, (((Warner))) Bros have had the rights to live action Naruto in their pocket for years now.

You do know that they are making a Cowboy Bebop live action movie right?

Literally why?

Way to steal trips again Holla Forums

And don’t forget JJ Abrams’s “Your Name”
I remember a few years back there were rumors of Michael Bay making an Eva movie, but luckily they weren’t true.

why are those boys taking a selfie with a condom

What could the plot be?

Japan has several different weird clothing fads but they haven't done anything with this. What's up with that?

Can't say I had high hopes for this before, but now they're bringing in a total unknown to direct? I'm also fairly certain most movies don't have four fucking producers working on it.

They're trying to burn as many bridges and salt the earth of as many IPs as possible to pigeonhole people into their garbage. It won't work.

Japs have noass

In Japan the most beautiful part of a woman's body is commonly agreed to be the shoulders

I don't know if that's true but I read it in a textbook a decade ago and it sounded about right

< What a buzz!
< Really? That's what you're going with?
< Well I wasn't gonna go with "shocking"- I mean that's cliche-
< And that was better? Really?
< Yeah I-
< If it was a bee-robot, yeah sure, but electricity doesn't buzz-
< Of course it does I- OK, what noise does electricity make then?
< Like, uh… Kzzzzz?
< THAT'S BUZZING!
< No it's… Electrical hissing.

There is one scene I'd like to see. Something near the intro where Eggman is dealing with Sonic invading his base, and all the alarms & panic. He goes out with some robots then- from his POV- we see Sonic smashing up the robots. Or rather we see the results, as Eggman always looks a split second too later. After all his other robots are smashed, Sonic stands on top of the robot and taps his foot impatiently. Eggman slowly looks up and it cuts to the external shot for the reveal of Sonic and cue the "I'm waaaiii-tiiing!" reference.

Producer is pretty much just palm-greaser.
Sure some make sure the right people are hired and the like, but most just make sure certain favors are done- while pocketing the money- and getting paid to do it.
Could be people who want a piece of the pie, could be doing it because someone greased their palm to do it, could be anything except wanting to make a quality movie.

I wish a live action Sonic movie would be a documentary about Chris Chan's descent into complete madness. Then have it used as a propaganda tool as to why mental asylums need to make a massive comeback in society.

I can understand this. I've been outrageously turned on by a few shoulders in the past

autism

Live action Pokemon at least makes sense.

Well that's because their women are literal fish-faced cutting boards.

Do they work for the mercenary?

Incorrect.

Top lel

I don't know how this illustration of three fishes proves me wrong, jap women are ugly, that's a fact.

Practically every action, sci-fi, or fantasy movie is live action/CGI now.

What I wonder is if this means Eggman will be live action. Danny Devito needs to play him, obviously.

The perfect movie was already made. No need to go to the theatre anymore.

Detective Pikachu is such a stupid and straightforward idea that even (((Holywood))) shouldn't be able to fuck it up. If they tried to make a full-scale pokemon movie it would be a total disaster and hopefully Nintendo would at least have the sense to abort it if they even considered it in the first place.

Cute fish

3DPD OUT

You shitlords don't know beauty.

Yea she has huge boobs (due to certain disease) but take a look at her fucking face man.

I thought asians had odd genes where they were A-C cup, but the few that were big were really big?
What "disease" causes big boobs?

She looks like a horse with two balloons strapped to her chest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy It can get pretty extreme and really ugly.

I thought she was just sagging with her age. Albeit, her boobs never looked perfect. Except this one vid where she teams up with this other big boobed girl. Rin something? But obviosly since shes done many collab works, it's impossible to find
but even then- lighting and make up can make them look better

Back on track- what's Paramount's current record for films? Any internal drama that's slipped out?

Macromastia and/or Gigantomastia

The girl on the bottom is actually quite cute. Now I just feel bad for her.

The fuck happened to Sony? Not that I actually wanted to see a live action Sonic movie, but Paramount is probably the one company I can think of that is WORSE than sony pictures.

Is that why they decided to localize Detective Pikachu as a movie?

voice like a cat fight
face like puke
why would anyone
marry a gook

It will be shitcanned in favor of another Emoji Movie.
THE MEME MOVIE

Sonic is going to be a snarky asshole delivering quips and pop culture references every ten seconds isn't he?

Will it be like the Metal Gear Solid movie

A good set of shoulders is pretty hot, and Asian women have the best shoulders. Can't really see the shoulders well from that pic though.

emoji movie actually made money

BOW TO YOUR NEW NOSTRADAMUS

Ain't no such thing.

A movie marketed targeted children made money despite the adults who didn't like it.
What has our world come to?

How do you think Chileans feel with Henry Kissinger?

You bring up a good point. I've never noticed it.

oy vey

Didn't we already get a half live-action/half CGI Sonic movie?

For a second I thought Mario was smoking weed. Mussolini's Soccer World as the sequel plz

What the fuck happened to the one that was going to be directed by some nobody from Normal, Illinois?

Will it make a thirty something autist shoot something up when they fill it with modern politics?

< Paramount and Denuvo be all like "NOT SO FAST!"

Nice meme, can I post it on facebook ?

When will the jews finally learn their lesson? Pic related is going to happen again, not once but twice.

Like cuckwork. You don't deserve those trips.