Tfw you will never be an e-celeb trapped in a prison of your own design

Tfw you will never be an e-celeb trapped in a prison of your own design

The list goes on and on. People that hit an easy money train only for it to be ruined by hubris and retards, but now they are locked in for the duration and cannot quit because some will lose their homes, others will lose their visas and some will have a fat retards suicide on their hands.

Does it end well for any of these people?

Why did that faggot Kootra have to ruin everything

Don't forget that failed minecraft clone kickstarter

On the other hand, Game Grumps is still fantastic

sage

dubs

How long before Geoff finally kills himself?

They all are went through the same problem, some SJW cuck or dyke gets to fuck them from the inside.

Somehow Pat is the only winner i can name. He got himself a hooters girl who actually likes videogames and isn't a whore.

Just a blind drunk.

Dude, even disregarding all that shit.
Imagine being told everything you actually want to do has to be shitcanned because the new manager wants to leech off ads, and you literally cannot shit out enough content for it to be profitable to keep doing your projects without soulless passionless spam, because the new manager has friends with jewgle faggots who want your resources to bolster their monopoly
And there's nothing you can do about it
Because control was stolen from you.

Wait what the fuck

I haven't followed RT for years upon years, anybody able to give a quick rundown of this shit? The guy got cucked and his daughter isn't his? I knew RT were shit but holy hell

You either live as hobbyist jobbers or shill long enough to see yourself become a tiny part of the cancerous whole.
I remember seeing how dead Geoff looked when asked about that video where they all wear pip boys and shit on jeff gerstmann for daring to give Fallout 4 a 7/10 while on a bethesda sponsored video.

Leave my realm you casual

Griffon has been cheating on him the whole time and 'hes cool with it' and his daughter -now transitioning to become a boy- is actually the result of some affair with a jewish dude from the alamo drafthouse.

You can't turn a whore into a lady.

I'm not sure if that's true, but if it is it's not a surprise, any woman that puts metal studs in her mouth and face isn't a woman to make your wife. Even tattoos are an obvious signal to anyone with a brain to stay the fug away.

I really doubt it though, especially the constant "I wasted my life on videogames and now I must kill myself" episodes.

You might want to give links and those podcasts where he doesn't seem to have a problem laughing at his big problems because lol.

Is Gavin actually addicted to PCP and no longer friends with Geoff?

Is his daughter really transitioning or are you just memeing because she looks like a boy?

I'd believe every word of this. That's the state of RT.

Pat can leave this shit behind and be okay. Liam can only return to his hick down out in the Quebecois wilderness to be a hunters fucboi and Woolie is just the shit Brennan Williams while Matt will kill himself the moment he has to get a real job again.
With an actual education and real job experience plus a successful streaming income hes the only one who gets a happy ending.

You could say they didn't know what they messin with childe.

Not to mention Pat seems fairly red pilled. He's shot down Liam and Matt's SJW bullshit on the podcast numerous times. He's also the person to goad Woolie into making tons of racist jokes during the L.A. Noire LP. It's fun listening to them be casually racist(Woolie especially) while you can just feel Matt getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

I love that weird "c-come on guys" bashful 'we need to stop or the kids could call us anti tumblr' noise matt makes followed by a 'oooooooooooh' from pat and woolie as they make some super racist jokes.

Hope he does, because the infection of bullshit is getting atrocious and they might as well just kill TBFP before it becomes a shadow of itself.

I think Pat stares at and Woolie Versus were a case of good foresight on their part. Woolie gets his place for fightan game autism and Pat gets his place for rpg and horror get heug autism.

this is bait

She's very redpilled. She was calling our Anita and Quinn during Five Guys/Quinnspiracy

He's not, he bitched about the Dina controversy just being about harassing women on the podcast. This was back when everyone was still shilling for Mighty No.9. I think his girlfriend is the reason he never went full pozzed unlike Matt seems to be recently.

Seeing Paige regularly call out and shut down feminazis and soyboys on twitter is a nice reminder not all women have been ruined by taking the soypill.

Outside of the rare good LP like L.A. Noire I only watch Woolie Versus and Pat/Paige's stuff.

Matt married a danger hair tumblr bitch and she indoctrinated him within the honeymoon. Paige thankfully slapped some sense into Pat because he seems to be bad at doing research into things on his own.

I wonder why redhead girls seem more immunised to the tumblr brainwashing. Maybe not having to dye your hair a weird colour to 'fit in by not fitting in' keeps some chemicals from leaking into the brain.

That poster on the right of that chick looks like it says "Cunnies".
Upon focusing, I realized it said "Bunnies" because the girl next to it was wearing bunny ears.

source?

well that's what happens when you make your living off of other peoples' creations. it can turn on you in an instant

Fun fact: Boogie2988 has had his videos permanently demonetised because "the francis persona is abelist" and his feminist frequency allies have turned on him.