"Skipping combat and boss fights are the future of video games." - Feminists

archive.fo/93jjd

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
archive.fo/SekFD
archive.fo/t1RsJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would prefer not to hear about this, thanks.

That headline's straight outta 2011.

Shadow of the Colossus, now with a skip Boss Fight button!

That's because they never plays it.

People who love walking simulators want every game to have a walking simulator mode. I'm shocked.

This. Devs wont learn this fact because they have been infiltrated by SJWs. Yet, they act surprised when games like Battleborn and Andromeda and Lawbreakers fail.

How sad

Let's be real here publishers will be happy to add them and make them micro transactions to do. Skip boss token for just 99cents each!

Ok now that's actually a good idea, get money from people who don't play games by giving them the option to not play the game

So how does one become a NuMale? What brings about the transition? Seems to be all the rage nowadays.

If anything they'd do it the other way around and make the bosses DLC.

I see the Satanic ritual is going well

Lots of time in Professor Noseberg's anthropology classes

I hope people will notice that they can do that by just watching every cutscene in youtube and get the same experience for free.

Good thing I don't have a twittter account then.

Many of the hottest games of 2017 were all walking simulators. It's only time before devs stop being stuck in the past and give gamers the walking they crave.

They should just skip playing games entirely.

He outright fucking says it he is too shit to play games.

oy vey

I love how this was conveniently written directly after Cuphead released

His bull forbade them from his cuckshed

I've always wondered how these people are so out of touch. They're not old so what's their excuse?

Better yet, make microtransactions for skipping bosses and announce they're donating all proceeds to a pro-life nonprofit. The cucks will feel like they're selling their souls every time they skip something, and they'll live the rest of their lives with the guilt of knowing they saved a white baby's life.

Dubs vult

It was probably written months ago. You know these people just ctrl+v shit that's sent to them from publishers.

Or better yet a legal defence fund for people who break "Hate Speech Laws"

Goddamn, will leftist muppets ever stop being angry about that game?

Yeah, you can skip the bosses by hitting the attack and dodge buttons enough times and with precise enough timing.

I'm absolutely baffled at the number of people who think we should have such things

"The future of vidya is narrative storytelling through the cinematic lens"
-failed film grad feminist numale devs and journo cocksuckers #9765858

Joke's on you buddy.

Only thing holding them back is sales and the fact that feminists don't play games.

My theory is that people are so comfortable and want some action so bad they are purposefully running the world in the ground so they have a chance at becoming a Mad Max style anti hero in real life.
Though in reality they are just gonna get wiped out the moment someone who actually lifts/owns guns knocks em over.

Of course not, a game where they have to admit they're shit at vidya and are forced to not bring it up as it'll prove more so they're shit at vidya, while trying to ruin the industry more so

If you want to feel worse, there was a case where people got sued for Hate Speech for using an Aborigine Computer lab when nobody else was using it, thanks to legal fees they're out 250k out of pocket

I hope their sales fucking tank because of this.

Out of all games, asscreed needed some type of skip button.

Only the brainwashed and stupid are still buying AssCreed, it won't matter to them

Was there any type of closure in those games?

I mean, Revelations closed out the actually somewhat enjoyable Pasta Assassin storyline, and 3 closed out the futureshit storyline. Every game after Revelations has been absolute dogshit, not even linked to the prior games, other than some walking simulator parts.

Assassin's Creed Universe is a Nu-Males Utopia, anyone got them screenshots from the AC wiki?

I don't have them, but I do specifically remember they make Marx out to be a hero, and Leonardo DaVinci gets retconned into a faggot in one of the later games, I believe.

This does not surprise me.
I'm more surprised that rock paper shitgun is still going.

Also feminists who don't like games:
BUY A FUCKING DVD PLAYER

You can't become a numale, it's something you have a predisposition towards. If you are asking about traits, lack of self-confidence is a big one.

I heard Ezio's story was dragged on forever.

You can thank Steam for that. For some reason they link to their "articles" in a lot of games' news sections.

the skip button is just not playing them

I really want this game to fail it has come to represent everything I hate about modern video games.

Nah, not really. I think it was four games, and a short movie, which is basically 20 minutes of an old man hanging out with his wife before dying.

they've been doing wors eand worse, which is why this is the first one in 2 years I think. ubisoft is giving th eseries its last chances if this doesn't run well, it'll likely get a few smaller titles before being retired and they'll run a few new IPs trying to find the next AC. Expect a PoP revival among them.

They're in luck.

I dislike the combat in Nier Automata and am glad I can skip the combat in favor of seeing the story

Never forgetti, done twice already.

oy vey

Of course journos will be happy with that. Now they can be even lazier at their job. They can play a game for 5 minutes, restart on "Walking Sim" mode and watch the full game extrapolating those 5 minutes of actual gameplay experience to the entire game he watched.

almost 10 years ago. last PoP game was from 2008 iirc. or maybe its the movie game (the one you're posting?) but even then, long time ago. Ubi needs a strong adult IP and AC is getting weaker and weaker.

user, I…

I sure hope the 'skip fights' button is also the 'skip plot' button, and it's just walking around enjoying the scenery.

My one friend really loved the trilogy that came out on the GCN era. It seemed like a huge time jump for POP to come out and it seemed only average, despite the hype. I can't believe it's already been 10 years.

Warrior Within a best, but I was so bad at it I just dual wielded, ran up a wall, and pressed Y to do some kind of spinning backflip drop and one-shot most enemies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gotta love how that journalist fucktard singlehandedly gave Cuphead a lot of publicity, what was an otherwise mediocre Run 'n' gun got turned into some Dark Souls kinda deal and skyrocketed its sales.

I wouldn't care so much about some of them being awful at games if they admit it, but they clearly have absolutely no right to be here.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

archive.fo/SekFD

>"Skipping combat and boss fights are the future of video games."

I thought Rock Paper Shotgun was a satire website.

The whole thing is a desperate attempt to become movie journalists. They think they can turn games into movies and bam they're famous now. Of course they're too dumb to realize that no one buys a $60 movie.

Hell, I wish I could skip all the god awful combat in the first Witcher. I'm not gonna lie, I like a good challenge, but I loathe tedium more than anything else.
If they didn't have such shitty combat, I'd love to play any number of RPGs and enjoy their worlds and stories.
As much as I hate agreeing with losers who don't want to git gud, there's nothing inherently bad about shifting the the focus of some games from combat to more rounded experiences. I wouldn't mind seeing at least a few more games with a focus on exploration, and I'd love it if somebody made a really open social conflict game, because the only game I've ever played that made it feel like knowing really was half the battle was Alpha Protocol.
If developers make their games more accessible to inept retards like games "journalists" and focus testers and it isn't done well, consumers will just go back to games about shooting dudes and the companies that aren't completely stupid will follow the money.
Maybe I'm a little too optimistic about this, though.

You'd think that, and yet when you tell them to just go watch the cutscenes on Youtube or something they scream at you. What they really want goes back to this one little thing I realized about these kinds of people. Their goal is to be, not to do. They want to be (x), but they don't want to actually do what (x) does. So they want to be a gamer, but they don't want to do what gamers do (i.e. play vidya).

You can apply this example to other people too, like walking sim devs. They want to be a game developer, but they don't want to actually work on a game like devs do. So they churn out a bare-minimum effort, just enough to pass as a game so they can say "I'm a game developer".

I think many of them are embarrassed that their journalist's degrees landed them with jobs reviewing toys. So their solution is to make the medium "grow up" and become more like a movie, because people respect movies and they wouldn't laugh at me if I was a film critic,

Exactly there is nothing wrong with being shit at games but demanding that everyone not say you are while also trying to convince everyone it's good that people are bad at games justfucking infuriates me.

Is this the new microtransactions? Will we see people pay small fee to skip a certain part of the game?

Get good you fucking faggot. Witcher 1 has perfectly fine combat if you aren't a retard.

The only speech that isn't protected is pro-white speech. Therefore, anyone who advocates free speech is a "white supremacist" who wants to justify spouting "hateful white rhetoric."
Well that's the reasoning, anyway.
It's also an attempt to shut down "hatefacts."

If you don't want to kill everyone for being brown or white you are a centrist.

This. There's nothing wrong with free roaming. Holla Forums is just full of pleb fags.

That's just natural female behaviour. It's not in them to build. It's in them to seek high status groups or individuals and attach themselves to those people.
As for the men acting this way, probably those chemicals in the water.

Normalfags respect movies and those are the only people these "journalists" care about.

It can't be done user. I love the challenge of a hard as shit boss, but I know that if that skip button existed, I would totally fucking use it. Everyone will reach that point where they say "fuck it." And the moment you say "fuck it" and look up a guide, or input a cheat, or use a skip boss button, you've RUINED the game. The tension is gone, so is the challenge, and so is the immersion. It takes you out of the whole experience, and you realize that you're not a chosen warrior slaying a dragon that's trying to end the world. You're just a dude pressing buttons because someguy made a program that told you to. That's the reason looking at gamefaqs is looked down on so much. Because we all know the moment you do that, you've given up on trying to actually enjoy the game, and it's become about ticking the checkbox for your list of completed games.

I would.

That's why Tarlpvsky died with only 7 greenlit goods in his entire life, right?

This is why I decried the idea of having an easy difficulty in that thread about whether or not it playing on easy should be shamed.

It spirals out of control into baby mode.

I AM GROWING STRONGER, MY TIME NEARS

>Because games should be delighted to include modes that remove all their difficulty and challenge, and players should cheer when they hear about it.

Well they are already pushing for all of those things.

They don't respect movies as an art form, they respect them as "wow movies are big money and famous people are involved have you met Tom Cruise??". Which is the sort of "respect" these scum-suckers want for themselves.

True. What's amazing is that they expect people to cheer.

Sargon videos are mostly just him making fun of liberal outrage and someone who doesn't know him might think he's right wing.
What exactly is wrong with them other than being boring and repetitive?

He's a quadroon raising another man's child, and thinking he actually cucked the guy.

That's a slippery slope fallacy. Games have been fine with easy mode for over 30 years. One game company being gigantic faggots now isn't a testament to easy mode being a bad thing.

That's not what I asked. It has nothing to do with his videos

Picks low hanging fruit. Still leans Liberal and refuses to tackle harder subjects when push comes to shove.

Not bad

I don't think libertarian has much to do with american liberal. Not tackling harder subjects is too much of a nitpick to make fun of the guy with; he still hates american liberalism and makes weekly videos advocating against feminism.

I'm sorry your favorite game got ruined, but the blame is on the person making the decision and not on the idea of an easy mode in general. If you want to talk about specific cases, 99,9% of games don't offer a mode that lets you skip gameplay to see the story or whatever.

He might not be so annoying if he didn't berate people further to the right of him, while failing to offer solutions to the problems they're hoping to solve. He's gotten to the point of admitting he doesn't want to see white people as a minority in America, but the idea of doing anything serious about it is still bad because "racist".

That is the fallacy fallacy.

We're going down the path of easy mode being unlimited life mode.

I haven't even played any of the FE games, and I know this is bullshit.

This, absolutely this, they face virtually no threats and despise how utterly below average and boring they are at their root and contrive to destroy themselves, be it with suicidal diets, cuck behaviour, tranny butcherings etc right down to facial piercings and rainbowheads. You can detect people at a distance who are endlessly unhappy by the fucking mess they've made of themselves that they've tried to dress up as flair, nasal piercings, sleeve tattoos, mohawks when you're *not* in a good punk band are surefire flags, snakes too.

There's nothing to them so they make up a scenario where they're a pariah, victim or oppressed, or else they so desperately crave to swoop in and 'save' whatever illegal/criminal they've decided is their pet this month from 'FUCKING WHITE MEN' that they embarrass themselves mortally when their project human *is* an avowed subnormal criminal or is, shock fucking horror, able to think for themselves and don't want whitey speaking for them.

What's so disheartening about all this SJW shit is that despite their obvious handicaps (both the ones they give themselves and real) you can tell they so desperately desire to be doing *something* useful in the world but they're so inept, lazy and easily programmed that they're lead into thinking this fucking slew of rancid preachy bullshit is what it should be. That it just divides people more deeply is lost on them until they dig their heads out of their own assholes and wise up. It's sad that it's so difficult to change people's perspectives, that they have to make such a litany of mistakes that poison the world before they realise they're doing wrong to themselves and others.

They were taught incorrectly, made to believe lies as truth it's no wonder they seem insane, angry and irrational.

Wrong. Fallacy fallacy is me saying easy mode can't devolve into not-gameplay, ever.
I'm saying it's worked well for decades and works in the great majority of cases with only very few developers doing something like this.

Read what I'm actually saying.
I know this is bullshit, but it's not something that can be blamed on the general idea of an easy mode.

Yet.

There are more sacred cows to slaughter. Nobody cares about sjws anymore.

the new .hack remake has a phoenix mode like setting.

what?

I'm convinced that shit is made up by jews so no one can go against their arguments

I still don't understand how that translates into him doing something wrong. Feminism has never been the biggest issue America has ever faced. He's not someone that tackled on world hunger and devolved into talking about cleaning pebbles off the road; he started talking about feminism and continues to do so.

See
Putting the sole blame on easy mode is the fallacy here. What it actually takes is bad developer practices and bad publishers. The idea itself of easy mode isn't the problem.

Ok then.
He makes more or less the exact same video, every single time. He finds some room temperature IQ retard, and he makes a video, explaining how that retard is wrong, then boasting about how he's so much smarter than said retard, he sometimes brings on people who think like him, then they circlejerk about how they're enlightened radical centrists. It's basically what Jim does, except less entertaining, and Sargon pretends like he's an intellectual, while arguing borderline retards.

Hamburger Helper won

you mean you didn't know? The lazy fat pothead narcissist is a cuck. it's almost a little sad.

Like I said, I see the point in them being repetitive and boring. I though there was something else

Easy mode =/= walk mode
Bad execution often starts with a bad idea.

How clearer do you want me to be?

oh my. That is sad. So how do you know, did he say so himself?

Yeah. My point is easy mode has nothing to do with walk mode.

Too sum it up because you CANNOT FUCKING READ:

That's why we call faggots out for sliding on the slippery slope themselves, regardless of oppression and shit.

He had a twitter meltdown where he insisted that he was cucking the guy who fucked his wife.

You know what opened the door for this? When FUCKING CASUALS started complaining about all the random encounters and grinding in JRPGS. Bitching like niggerfaggots because they just wanted to experience the story. This is the direct result.

I feel like I'm being baited here. I said this same thing before and I'll say it again: you're blaming one stupid company doing really bad decisions on the general idea of easy mode being a thing, when 99.9% of games implementing easy mode don't devolve into "not gameplay mode" or having bad writers being promoted because of it.

Nobody cares that you're inept or that you're new. Everyone has been those things once. What people hate is when you try and change the very fundamental components of video games that make fucking them video games. It's quite simple; Games need rules, conditions for victory and defeat, and a tool set with which the player(s) can engage a trajectory towards the win state. Period. There is no arguing this. When you remove gameplay, you are asking for nothing more than an interactive movie. You're asking for something that isn't a video game.
What do you mean they're "incongruous to the rest of the game"? How is a boss fight in a video game out of place or inappropriate? Maybe you should've elaborated on this point, because I don't think you could come to any meaningful defense for it. Furthermore, if the people you know are having a hard time with a boss, you should give them advice about the best strategy or weapon to use, instead of lamenting the idea that they should put forth a modicum of effort. Finally, Dark Souls is not a genre, fuck you. Oh yeah, and when you say "boss fights are difficulty as game design" you have effectively said nothing of value whatsoever. That's a meaningless statement that you pulled out of your ass to sound like you know what you're talking about. It's evident that you don't shit.
No, you dipshit, the argument is that you're removing the fundamental components that comprise video games, which is to say that you want an interactive storybook or some shit. Boss battles and combat are deliberately crafted as systems that engage the player. That's what they're for, they're not thrown in as filler to keep you occupied between cutscenes. They're the meat of the fucking game, the very reason that people play. Go watch fucking television if you just want a string of events laid out in a cinematic fashion.
Nobody says this. This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard. We live in a day and age wherein you can go to YouTube or Twitch and watch some random asshole complete a multitude of games in their entirety and at your leisure. If you don't care about the gameplay, and you just want to find out what happens at the end of the story, then go watch a fucking walkthrough. Whats' the difference between doing that and skipping the combat yourself? I also find it hilarious that you consider the later sections of any given game that are guarded by some especially difficult boss to be somehow revered or relished by the people who are capable of accessing them. When the first people who defeated Ornstein and Smough pushed open the doors to Gwynevere's chamber, they weren't thinking about how they're now part of some exclusive secret club that exists to mock and chide those who couldn't make it as far. They were likely thinking about two things: their accomplishment in defeating the boss, and Gwynevere's huge fucking tits - tits that you can find on Google image search, if you really want to see them all that fucking badly.

This is a poorly written shitpost masquerading as some manner of "journalism".

While they may see this as an 'accessibility' thing, by making games so easy that you do not have to play them to 'experience' them, this is something far more likely to be adopted by lazy devs who are already being pushed to their absurdly low limits just making an average-tier game. The level of skill and talent in the triple-Ayyy sphere is frighteningly low, and even with non-stop crunchtime and multi-million dollar budgets, they still can't seem to shit out a game that is fully optimized, let alone something with gameplay and depth on the level you'd expect from one of the most profitable industries in the world.

Knowing that they don't have to balance boss fights and levels and carefully QA the bulk of their content because it can just be skipped will be a godsend to these talentless fuckwits. Just as it was for the awful writers who learned that all they needed was a few hamfisted political allegories and a sprinkle of lesbians and niggers to earn the critical acclaim of every maisntream game journo.

The skip boss fight thing should be something to charge money for/pre-order bonus, so they could at least profit off these useless fucks.

At least Phoenix mode got removed from FEE:SoV and replaced with the Mila's Turnwheel/limited undo button. So maybe IS happens to be aware of how bad an idea Phoenix mode is.

I'm surprised they don't have a permadeath system similar to Valkyria Chronicles, where a unit has to be down for over 3 turns or touched by enemy after being downed (because the main weaponry is indirect gun fire), this allows a player to complete a level end objective while even having a mostly downed squad 1 turn away from permadeath and still retaining them for future levels.
While FE permadeath is just a binary alive/dead. I would imagine most people have been in the situation where a unit gets unluckily killed near the very end of a level causing them to restart the map from scratch to retain them.

how about if you skip a boss fight you get none of the cutscenes for the next area

Aw man, you reminded me that ONM is dead.

That's because trying to find a game to actually get one interested in the JRPG (Or even just RPGs) is like trying to find a tunnel to the Earth's core. I know this because I hated the entire RPG genre until I got finally ahold of Grandia.

No, it's because Komoru wasn't involved with that one.

The end point of this is "games" being nothing BUT cutscenes and wandering around stages in a functionally invincible state.

It's more likely that it would go the other way with gameplay and boss battles being DLC.

If you had so much trouble finding an enjoyable game in a genre then maybe it just wasnt a genre for you? I admit I liked a racing game here and there but I also know its not a genre I will find enjoyable games in most of the time.

End it Holla Forums

Isn't he the faggot who also started that kekistani crap?

More or less.

I refuse to believe that because, I as I have learned with other things, the problem is never that something "was for you". It's that you didn't get it, or didn't understand what made it tick. You talking about liking only a few racing games is completely different because you, at least, understand part of what makes them enjoyable. At the time, I didn't get what the reason why anyone would want to play those ungodly things, but now I'm excited to see what titles I've been missing over the years.

Plenty of devs are doing this.

Even Nintendo. This shit is getting normalized.

I think it's sometimes acceptable to look up a guide for just one part at times. There have been times that I spent over an hour trying to figure something out in a game, finally gave in and looked at a guide, and felt no remorse at all for looking up a guide when I find out that it was just because the game devs were idiots who designed something in a really bad/obtuse way that pretty much nobody would actually be able to figure out on their own.

For example, my friend and I were playing TimeSplitters 2 recently and were on the wild west level. I had to push a cart full of dynamite into a wall and blow it up in order to get my friend out, and I was also given a container of gunpowder which I was supposed to use to make a trail from the cart to.. something.

We tried shooting the cart full of explosives, which inexplicably didn't work. We tried shooting the trail of gunpowder, didn't work. Searched the entire level for fire or something to light the gunpowder with, nothing. Eventually we decided to look it up out of frustration.

Turns out that there was a regular box with absolutely ZERO indication that it was explosive. No dynamite sticking out of it, no label on it, nothing, and it was in the very corner in a very unnoticeable spot. And I later realized that the only way to find out that this box was explosive, would be to shoot it, which would force us to restart the level because it's the only box around that does that. So yeah, I felt zero shame in looking that one up, the developers were completely retarded there.

I find it odd that the TimeSplitters developers seemed to add such clever, well-thought-out things in many places, but then turn around and go full-retard in many obvious places

That's because a lot of JRPGs are bad games with good stories.

These people are so self-righteous about being terrible at a hobby for children.

They want to make their job of reviewing easier.

There`s like 2 other artists with a similar style to Asanagi and I can never tell which is which

This fag reads like an SNL character.

If you don't want to play a game, then just watch a YouTube video about it.
FUCK OFF, GAMES JURNOS ARE ACTIVELY RUINING GAMES

Also christ can't Ubisoft die already? They release the same fucking game over and over again, they're just boring generic open world games with maps full of pointless objectives. You play one Ubisoft game you've played them all.

Padding out a 15-hour story into a 45-hour game via grinding and backtracking is par for the course with JRPGs though. Shit's downright obnoxious.

i forgot about this shit

what mental illness do you have to have to not feel a sense of shame when choosing to skip a challenge in a fucking video game, a casual one at that. When I was younger and got stuck in a part in DMC3 and it asked if wanted to turn the difficulty to easy i actually felt more inclined to get good than accept that

I bet you loved FFXIII then. No worries about backtracking there.

Funny story, I actually met a lot of the people from the design company that created the new Ubisoft logo, they're all amazingly talented and REALLY good at graphic design, but apparenlty Ubisoft refused hundreds of designs and was adamant that they needed something minimal like that.

The fucking dude in charge of making the logo stayed up for weeks painting different versions of it that all had to be scrapped because the heads at ubisoft would refuse to have anything different.
Really fucking pissed me off, they deserve the shit they got and thank god the people that made it didn't get any.

Is it padding when the battles are fun?

Everything in life should be handed to you, it's your right
This is what they actually believe

Whether or not they're "fun" is a function of how long you've been grinding.

Blame Canada for keeping them alive.

It's been many years since i played it, and do remember fucking up that level by blowing up the cart when it hadn't been pushed enough against the wall.
After seeing this video playthrough (3:10), there is TWO separate explosive boxes 3 technically, 1 single, 2 together that explode in that area, so at least one could be used to experiment with But I think it's possible for the sniper on the bell tower can accidentally shoot the nearest crate causing it to explode and damage you, I feel like that has happened to me at some point.

You can also use the ceiling lanterns in the sheriff's office (which make nice flaming explosions for killing enemies when shot off) to also ignite a really long gunpowder trail.

That could actually be it. Anyone obviously buying a game after the review release period can have the advantage of seeing FAQ's/ video playthroughs or friends if they get stuck. While time limited reviewers (with NDA's?) have either their own (possibly just as useless) game reviewing clique or even asking the devs/publisher for desperate advice.

they don't have my permission to die until siege dies or is handed off to more competent devs

He built his audience by being one of the voices against the absolute insane left. He then beverages this audience in a "Both sides are dumb" way, even if the left is considerably more dangerous with their influence.

*leverage’s.
Fucking autocorrect

Better question. How has Canada not died yet?

Day of the Rake fucking when?

Lmao, chad looks like Jasper from Steven Universe

So you're saying every single person is capable of sharing the same likes and preferences, and implying someone only dislikes something because they aren't enjoying it "properly?"
I love JRPGs and I think the Grandia games are too grindy, cliche, and have shitty dungeon design. Where's your god now?

Same reason every other country is still going despite being in trillions of debt.

it's too costly to let them collapse

this game is gonna have some really boring speed runs

Imagine some faggot wanting a skip boss button in Cuphead.

I just fucking hate these niggers so much. These people conjure up the rage of a thousand suns

Their petty demands and mindset are outrageous.

Similar, yes. Same, no. And, the problem is much more trying to understand why those preferences are in place. To bring it back to getting more people involved with JRPGs, here's what usually goes down.

Every single person does have a different taste in how to handle things, but, at the same time, it is possible for two individuals to share in similar tastes. The larger problem when trying to recruit these people to these differing tastes than they're used to, however, is that when this is done, they bring forward the reason why they liked [insert genre] instead of why the prospecting individual may like the genre. Because of this disastrous approach, this has caused communities in gaming to become secluded themselves (Even in the most unintentional of ways). As a result, you saw everything result in every niche being filled up to the mid-2000s. After that point, the casuals came in and ruined everything because no one knew how to handle this new crowd of people. Gamer's either rushed to defend their community to the death, or tried preaching about how great these games are meanwhile failing to establish any actual middle-ground to why the casuals may take interest. With the companies, they just followed which games were making the most money without an understanding as to why, and are now getting burned by it because the casuals no longer see the same appeal it once had and the previous fans have already long left. And, finally, the casuals were left holding everything because they wanted something more and deeper to experience after playing "such a great game", but the companies were just making more of the same meanwhile the gamers shunned anyone that "Wasn't a level 42 Battlemage" or required too much of them all at once because of a failing to understand that acquiring any taste/skills/experience takes time. And, then there's the part where communities try to appeal to "both sides", but end up failing because they do not understand why people game the way they do.

To get to the point that I'm trying to make, it is possible for anyone to enjoy any genre of game. However, the trouble is trying to find the right middle ground to bridge those communities. And, a failure at doing so is part of the reason why gaming has become the sorry state that it is. The problem why gaming is becoming "casualized" isn't because casuals flooded the market, it's because no one knew how to communicate properly.

Adding a sandbox mode to Assassin's Creed sounds like a great idea. The worst parts of those games are the missions.

The idiot writing the article is completely wrong about what this mode is. It isn't a way to skip ahead in the story; as the article he links to states, this mode removes the story entirely, to let the player run around and read about the history of the setting.

Not really, no. PoP isn't an ubisoft IP. That's the entire reason why they made Assassin's Creed. So that they would stop having to pay licensing fees. The idea that they would go back to paying licensing fees seems unlikely to me. They'd sooner make another similar-ish IP than go back to PoP.

Echo-chambers.

Why make it a vidya if it's not vidya?

this shit entirely stems from people playing video games for the story. Playing video games for the story is like watching porn for the story. It's just fucking sad

You fundamentally misunderstand what content in video games is.
It's not the story, it's the way in which the mechanics fit together and allow the player to interact with it.
You see this all the time in multiplayer games, which live and die with their communities based on how the players in said community are able to interact with each other through the mechanics: games with lots of ways to interact, such as Guilty Gear, survive longer than those with less mechanical interaction, such as various iterations of Call of Duty.

this shit pisses me off so much, but then again, I fucking use steam so I have no excuse and should just kill myself

There is some porn with good stories out there (And, I unironically wish there was more available than what seems like a rare gem every now and then). Also, what sets games apart from other media is the personalized aspect of the story. You could have a game with a story that would bog down a film to a 1-2 star rating, but because you are a part of the story, it usually feels 2-4 times better than it actually is.

The day of the rake can not come soon enough.

Another image to add to my collection.

your next post will be "m-muh slippery slope!"

It's not hard to notice this stuff if you pay attention to industry news. There have been all of a handful of walking simulators that sold well (The Stanley Parable, Gone Home, Firewatch), and everything else has been catastrophically bad or unsuccessful (Sunset, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs). Most of us want to see good games, and deliberately making games easy rather than making them challenging and worthwhile is against this.

Reminded me of this screencap.

Anyhow, probably because they don't want to make films instead because vidya having lower standards for writing means it's both easier to get in AND not get laughed out by "professional" critics on the plot end. And the shitty media of course will defend shit, and try to push standards even lower with asserting the ideas to make it more and more normal for games to have less and less gameplay aspects to be considered an acceptable in the [CURRENT YEAR].

well of course there are exceptions, but that shouldn't be the main purpose youre playing vidya or watching porn

Yeah, someone just pulled up this video in another topic backing your post.

You can just pull the fire alarm, get a step ladder and drop the ball in the hoop
Just buy tendies and microwave them
Go to craigslist and look for pizzapits or crabmeat man
Don't
You can just choose to sink and enjoy the cold darkness of the sea

Hot damn, it's like dipping my head in to a vat of acid. Why did I do that? Fuck this I'm playing video games.

It IS RPS. It's a den of retardation.

Christ. Instead of investing that into actual manufacturing and the like, they wasted it on a games company.

What the fuck is with these political people and choosing some object to tie two other sides together?
Your opponents have some stuff in common. It is barely a surprise and definitely not some fucking political theory.

Is a way for the "centrists" to feel like the only smart people.

The fish hook I posted is made by leftists. It is not about centrist or anything else. They are all retarded.
Seriously political sides on the internet start to look like fanboys. Difference is instead of console they love and console they hate there is ideology they love and ideologies they hate.

This is the non-sequitur I'm talking about.
Just because there's an option to make the game easier doesn't mean the NORMAL mode is going to be affected in newer games.
Blame that on piss poor HHRR departments and bad standards of quality, not the fucking easy mode option. Plenty of companies do bad practices and it has nothing to do with things they put into their games like the option to have an easy mode.

Inb4ing an argument doesn't make the argument not valid.
And this time it's not what I said anyway

Cuphead really did a number on these "people".

Wait, so it isn't another bait image some user made?

Nope I found it on twitter.
I thought the same thing but I started reading what people were talking about this. They were quite agreeing with it.

That one is actually completely true.

Man this is such horse shit, I had this already.
Except you have a parade of people carrying you suck banners, and it's called Journalist difficulty

I remember Hitler, Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill were all on the same side. Any historical figure that was vilified was revealed to be a good person and all Templars were people that the devs did not like.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I know what this guy looks like from that line alone. Skinny, pale, retarded hair cut dyed some unnatural color, thick rimmed glasses.

Living is painful, just kys yourself tbh,

Retards like you need to kill themselves.

would you care to post some of that cancer?

Games aren't art, because art is for pretentious stuck up faggots.

ITS CALLED A VISUAL NOVEL YOU FAGGOTS OR A REAL NOVEL OR A FUCKING MOVIE FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRESS A BUTTON
SOMETHING AWESOME HAS TO HAPPEN
PRESS A BUTTON
SOMETHING AWESOME

This will certainly destroy gaming. Say goodbye to what little QA that developers do now days.

Meanwhile gaming has been "dead" since the PS2 dropped.

Retards like you is why Stefan Molyneux is a meme.
Non-replies so stupid and absurd that a placeholder answer is the best solution to keep your sanity.

No user you are the cancer.

Can't have peacefully coexisting genres and themes when the goal is the complete subversion of the medium.

They firmly believe they can force people to love things they don't love and hate things they don't hate, if only they hold the reigns of the medium as a vehicle solely for propaganda. Just look at the new Wolfensteiin; millennials wouldn't give a damn about "muh nadzees" if this kind of propaganda wasn't being churned out constantly from Academia, Press, Movies, Television, Books, Video Games, etc. And this is the same company that had the tagline "play as heroes like Karl Marx"

I bet you also think vidya will experience another "crash", don't you?

They're infamously shitty, mate.

I bet you think vidya is "too big to fail".

Heh

Ayy, called it. Hate to break it to you, but vidya has been at rock bottom for nearly 20 years, you're just too young to remember. That loss of quality you perceived as you grew up was really just you shedding your childhood shit taste.

Video game are not movies.
If you don't enjoy a game lay in games get a new fucking hobby.

Fuck i hate this shitty industry.

Nigger I played the NES when it was new. There has been a damn loss of quality all the way up and down as the game industry as it transitioned from little more than a cottage industry to the empty yet bloated, overhyped AAA shit that we know and hate.
And remember that NEVER EVER fags are destined to get BTFO'd.

And he got shitcanned too.

Not before doing enough damage to the industry.

I have no idea what they are trying to say with this?

my,my.. what could be causing this pain

Video game content is its gameplay, I agree, allow me me to skip all opening cinematics and all cutscene so I can get to the good part.

Imagine how fun Dark Souls would be if you could just skip all the combat in the game!

What? Who owns PoP then, Mechner?

I mean the obvious response to this is one of anger or disgust, but in actualiy, it should be one of smug pity.

Think about it. This guy sucks so bad at video games that he wants a "skip the boss button" in every future video game which is NEVER going to happen. He must completely miserable knowing that there will never be a video game that caters to his impossibly retarded ass. Even the most extreme examples of handholding in games don't ever do anything like this.

Why not just watch "all cut scenes" videos instead?

No, user, grinding is a hallmark of a shit game that tries to inflate gamelength. "Random encounters" where they only ever really are "lol you took three steps, time to fight the same enemy for the 150th time" are also cancer. It's a boring as shit slog that isn't challenging, isn't fun, it's just a test of patience.

You'd miss out on all the walking in between the cut scenes then. Maybe even some NPC dialogues

Skipping gameplay-button is great idea, because as we all know, gameplay is ableist. And honestly, like, people laughing at this article are, like, super problematic, like.

Games Journalism at its finest.

/thread

I love how they basically admit women are incompetent subhumans that can't play a game, even though it's piss easy already, and need an I WIN button to keep pace with the men.

it can be fun, but you have to dedicate to your shitposting if you want to have results, because people block you REALLY fast.

Is there even any game left if you can just skip the gameplay? Why not just watch the cutscenes on JewTube instead of paying for a game if that's the road you wanted to go?

You have to be retarded beyond down syndrome to have such an opinion.

We already got this shit, it's called watching a walkthrough on youtube, you can skip anything!

Not if they're done right and every encounter risks a tpk and a reload to last save. Also set encounters can be a slog too.

Oh christ, what a pair. As soon as someone is displaying their fucking headphone boxes you know they're a freak.

Read faggot.

Also, watching television, an activity women are well suited for so long as the TV remote is kept out of their hands.

user, you know he's fucking with everyone right? Like when everybody had an autistic screech because they thought he was actually joining MTV. He knows you and others will take the bait every single time. Sage for eceleb trash

Sorry, bud. Your favorite eceleb daddy figure is an interracial-porn-loving cuckold quadroon.

Can you be any more pathetic?

Unfortunate situation but shit like that happens.

I think we are missing the point here.
This shit is being marketed as an educational resource
SJWs in vidya aretrying to infiltrate their """"""education"""""" into actual education.

They fully accomplished that around 60 years ago. Are you retarded, or were you just (((educated))) in a public school?

But they already control all the schools for like 50 years or so.

Fine.

It's not just that they suck at video games, numales want games to become movies because movies are completely passive and more useful to promote feminism and identity politics. SJWs are literally parasites, they infect a medium, turn it into propaganda and use that propaganda to infect another medium. The propaganda they produce is so vapid and terrible it eventually destroys the medium, at which point the SJW abandons it and moves to their next host. They are like those worms that infect snails and induce suicidal behaviors on the host.

All the cancer I'm posting for now.

What's going on in 4th pic?

Trolling people with this 'feature' would be fun.

Custom graphics settings in the code for E3 presentations, hidden to users and far higher than anything in the shipping version.

This is 100% illegal and would lead to a lawsuit that would bankrupt the company if it was in any other industry.

Reported for supporting suckcock of kikead.

Ironically MGS games have awful stories and great gameplay.

The bait hook theory, noice

That's cool. They can do whatever they want to themselves. It's not like I have two decades of good video games to last me for my entire life so I never have to give a penny to these fucks or anything.

this shitty meme is plebbit tier and is being forced so hard

The point is that they will argue otherwise, insisting that they are miles apart when in reality they share the exact same shitty problems.
The issue is that, because this is one point they have in common, both sides will try their damn hardest to ignore it because they don't want to acknowledge that their opponent might have a point or that they may be wrong there, and in the end both end up making the same mistakes.

The idea here is that both left and right try to distance themselves as far apart on the economical spectrum as much as possible, but end up near each other on the social one, both sides demanding big government to step in and solve their problems.
They are both idiots because they want to grant powers to a government that might not be the same a few years down the line and what they might use for good now can bite them in the ass later, but neither will admit this because neither side has any way to enforce their belief without the use of police\army.

Oh, also because both sides are collectivist shitheads and they think their petty differences outshadow this, when it doesn't.

user, let me explain this to you.
Sargon, like many other centrists spent a good deal of time mocking the left for the insane bullshit they have become, and all was alt-right until it came the turn of the other side to receive criticism, something they handle as well as the left.
Many of the critiques he made to the left also apply to the right, their delusions are just as likely as the left's many utopia's, etc. But they don't like to be reminded that because you can't insult their collective ever otherwise they'll feel bad by association.

Now, this wouldn't necessarily be a problem if not for the fact that centrist channels are more popular than alt-right channels.
Yeah, go figure. The sensible realistic guys that don't call for a Day of the Rope or another genocide to solve all their problems are more popular than the faggots that want mad max on the streets, would've thought it.
So now they have to mock him and every other "fence shitter", which is why they'll focus on the cuck propaganda (cuck is a favorite on the right, try to figure why), because every person watching centrists is less one soldier in the army for shitlickers to fight the imminent revolution.
You know they actually call these "radical centrists"? Something that makes as much sense as "leftist conservative"?
It's hilarious to see extremists lose their shit whenever someone tries to be sensible and realistic.

That's actually a good decision, since it's combat has always been boring shit and people were suffering through it just to experience tours through older civilizations. However with current state of things, the fact that this is a good decision for a particular situation is frightening for other vidya franchises, since if sales reflect this decision to be good, then devs would hop on the train without much forethought and will spend even more resources on ruining an already shity industry.

i like it, at least some of the variants are quite original

Came here to post that too.

The comment session gave me cancer.

Here we see the radical centrists shilling how to be sensible by cutting half the head instead of the full head.

There's already a way to make combat in most RPGs these days, it's called the 'easy' difficulty.

You do realize that politics is about the collective ranging in the 100's of millions and how to best improve the lives of said collective?
You must be one of those fags who get their panties in a twist and complains about 'populism' in democracy like that isnt the whole fucking idea.
Nobody has time for individiualism when you're talking about millions of people, if you actually think otherwise you're a naive faggot.

I would sort of agree if this would translate in better and harder boss fights. Drop difficulty settings, make a good game and just add a button so the plebs can skip everything and just watch the cinematic while others enjoy a non-castrated game that doesn't have to pander to the lowest journalists retard tier.

You can't make this shit up.

No.
I get that this is what you're told in american education and to be fair, your version of "democracy" is quite the sham.

But democracy is about representation, not electing the next king for 4-5 years. Sadly America only has realistically 2 parties and they always work against each other. The one with the majority rules supreme and the other does nothing but sneer until the next elections.

Meanwhile in several european countries, parlaments are full of different political parties, each defending the interests of the citizens that voted for it and neither having the majority alone to do as it pleases. The only way to get anything done is with compromises where party A agrees with something party B proposes so party B agrees with something else that party A proposes.
It's actually quite amazing when it works, but sadly a lot of countries are trying to polarize politics as much as possible so we end up with the bullshit that America has been dealing with for so long.

I'll also ask you to revize the definition of Democracy: "power to the people", meaning that everyone gets a vote in the matter. This does not mean that the collective decides unless it is established that minority votes are considered void.
You can still do something like allocating funds for entertainment based on vote percentage and have 80% of everyone voting for soccer while 20% vote for baseball, funneling that much of funds to their choice.

fuck off, philotes

That would be pretty great. Imagine if you were playing New Vegas and Doc Mitchel asks you "Do you want to take it easy?" and it immidiatly rolls for the final credits, showing you a special selection of sliders about how the world went by without the Courier ever showing up.

Even better would be to have this "easy mode lock you into a milkwarm ending that concludes the game but doesn't feel very satisfactory, while the best endings are locked behind actually playing the fucking game.

HE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Here we see the centrist befuddled at the fact everyone calls him a cretin. Call us when you finish high school, pal.

Uhh, no?
Democracy is majority rule, so whoever has the higher poll numbers is by principle more correct
Guess you never heard of Joseph Stalin and his quote explaining that in democracy voters are worthless, and the only relevant factors are people counting the votes
Surely people who are barely literate and spend all day watching TV/browsing faceberg need representation and a say in matters critical to the continued existence of their country.

There is one. wew

What fucking fantasy land do you live in? The thing that happens is that the bigger parties wine & dine with enough smaller parties to form a majority, they whisper sweet nothings into their ear, then when they go into a coalition they put a few of the higher ranking guys (mostly those who can most easily be bought off and kept loyal) from those smaller parties into important positions, enough to keep them placated, but not too much so that the biggest party still has a majority of those important positions. After they're all suckered in and a government is formed, the largest party has carte blanche to do whatever while those smaller parties can't really complain that their voters get fucked over because after all, they already have all those cushy positions, why even give a fuck? The members of the smaller party then fraction, they either stick with their guns or if they don't they get assimilated into the larger party, while the part of the party that splintered off is condemned to irrelevance soon. This is what happened EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME in my country in EVERY parliamentary election except the first one we had where there were three parties which had most pull, however politicians from that third party today are either part of one of those other 2 large parties or they're part of a dozen of irrelevant parties that splintered off.

You know, I don't think I'd care if they just started including a babby mode in every game. The problem is they rarely do this right.

Demo (people) cratos (power), literally power to the people. This does not mean that if 51% of the population agree on something and the other disagree, those 49% can be safely disregarded. If that was the case, you'd be telling them instead to make their own city-state where they can apply their rules and that's not in the interest of anyone in long terms.

Rather, if an election breaks down to 40%, 30%, 20% and 10%, then each party should have it's decision represented by that much, be it dividing funds, electing representants or any other issue.
In terms of binary issues, of course the majority wins out, but unless you have a very polarized public, you're not gonna get a majority supporting you unless you bend and support someone sometimes as well.

Did you actually had to mention communism to talk about democracy? Don't discredit your post so hard.
Stalin is a faggot since in communism you're supposed to vote in what benefits the collective, not what you think are pressing matters for you.

I didn't argued for that, I actually defend the need of an elector license that you get just like a driver license, by taking a small course on various political beliefs so you at least understand what the right and left are.

However please understand that yes, those people also have a right to vote since voting is a way to express your concerns and priorities. Someone can vote on a candidate simply because he needs a road paved in front of his house, and if enough people share the same concern and vote for the candidate that promises to do so, they'll get a paved road, but if more people have other pressing concerns and vote for someone else than that has to wait.

Here we see the tribalist bemoaning the ineffectiveness of his prosthelytizing.

"The collective" as you're using it merely refers to the entirety of the nation, or the complete number of people in a given populace. Collectivist, as ff65c5 is using it, refers to the type of zealot who prescribes to an organization, built upon an ideology, that seeks to draw a distinction between a subset of the general population and everyone else. Whether you're antifa, black lives matter, alt-right, or stormfront, you're supplanting your personal identity in favor of giving patronage to groupthink. More importantly, you're most likely advocating for ideas that only give advantage to your group's objectives, even if those objectives are staunchly against "the betterment of the collective".

The point is that the interests of every group should be considered, and we should all work towards destroying bad ideas and advocating for good ones. We can't have productive conversations about anything if people are blinded by indoctrination. At least learn to look past your own biases and assess opposing viewpoints with the impartiality that is required of critical thinking.

This is off-topic political shitflinging, though.

That ship sailed 200+ posts ago

Also, democracy is worthless.

One race, the human race! Right, fellow gentile?

They already include babby mode in most games, its called easy difficulty and in most modern games this also includes normal difficulty.

I know exactly what you're talking about since it used to happen every election on my country as well. Here we have 5 major parties out of which only 2 ever stand a chance to elect a prime minister and they switch around every 8 years, leaving several people on good jobs before they live.
However that changed last elections.

One of the parties made a coalition with a smaller one, (the 2 right-wing parties, but this means something different here). They won but not with majority and they were gonna elect the prime-minister.
However, the second biggest party made a coatition with the other 2 smaller parties (both were left-wing and joining with a centrist) and together they were more than the other 2, so the prime minister came from the second biggest party instead.

This was seen as a terrible move by many since it was a centrist party working together with a leftist and an extreme leftist party (they mean different things here, both gave up on communism long ago) and everyone said they'd break down in a few months.
Going several years strong now, we get the absolute best of all worlds. The left wing parties keep supporting the centrist party as long as they care for the average joe and the workers, defend their rights, increase their salaries, etc. Meanwhile the centrist party is free to invest in the public and improve health and education with their support.

It's the first time in several decades that I've ever seen Democracy actually working it's purpose and it's fucking brilliant. Our country is coming back from the brink of ruin, there's public investment, better quality of life and jobs. And I was on the verge of imigrating.

The country is Portugal by the way, chalk this one as a case of successfull democracy.

And how hard is the normal difficulty in most modern games? It's where Easy was in the 90's.

They're complaining about AssCreed, a franchise that has required the player to hold the block button and spam counter since the very first game to win any and every fight. I remember Anita whining how Mirror's Edge was too difficult for women.

This is what happens when women are treated like people. They eventually figure out they are not and demand standards be lowered to their level.

Nice cartoon-tier understanding of reality.
get back to high school

Huh, i always though that was games breaking down.

I'm sorry user.

I guess I can understand people wanting the combat gone from Asscreed, being as how shit and not fun it is. I never got into those games for that reason.

The right is offering the sensible solution of closing borders and focusing on improving your citizens lives while a lot of shitheads go unchecked demanding another shoah.
You know this is pretty much like Obama doing his campaign with Antifa in the background of every rally and him saying that "maybe they have a point", then wondering why don't people vote for him, right?

You'll lose your relevancy to the centrists always because most people do not want to grab guns and go out shooting at anyone, all you've managed to accomplish is making the obvious best solution look like something only a savage would do. Thank you very much for behaving like controlled oposition, assuming that isn't what you're supposed to be to begin with.

Fits perfectly your "argument" since you seem to know just as much about counting votes.
In every table where people vote, there are local representatives of every political party running there and the countdown of said votes is done and agreed upon by all of them. Good luck trying to bullshit your way in front of your adversaries. At least join one of these tables sometimes before you talk about them (they pay you for that and even give you the day off next day).

Watch out everyone! Africa is a superpower and they get to decide how the world runs!

It's like you're trying your best to discredit yourself!

The whole game is a chore. The only good title in the whole franchise is Black Flag, and that one wasn't supposed to be an AC game and the AC parts of it ruin the experience.

Which will only delay the inevitable by a decade or two. Whites will still be a minority in their own country by the end of the century, and your democratic institutions will see that Europe will legalize Sharia by then too.

Again, what solution do you propose you virtue signaling cuck?

Yeah, because if history has taught us anything that's what happens. Just ask the centrist in Russia how that worked out with the Bolsheviks.

archive.fo/t1RsJ

This is building up to be the new "we need more black womyn in videogames", expect all games on the next E3 to have a "skip gameplay" button.

I'd be okay with that if the game kept calling you a whiny little bitch at the end of each level.

What does simple mode cut? I'm guessing it was balanced for sinlge player play, so less targets to shoot?

The sheer audacity of these fucking people.

Bosses don't do certain attacks and you can't play the last level.

That's cool and all, but can you give examples from history where doing the right thing wasn't the right thing to do?

Yes?
They can go to europe freely with no identification, commit rape and murder and then get reduced sentence because of their lack of understanding of the law.
Reported.

it is truly remarkably that one harder-than-average platformer comes out and all of a sudden everyone loses their minds. We have truly strayed so far from god's light that not only is sucking at games being fetishised and defended… but journos are trying to shoehorn in the notion that games should actively encourage people who suck at them to just skip the whole game thing and enjoy their mostly dog shit storylines.

Walking sims are a cancer that cannot be underestimated.

This, just make it so that you get mocked in some way for playing easy, like in Ninja Gaiden Black where Ayane calls you a weak faggot and you have to wear a purple ribbon around your hand for the whole game.

I don't think I've tried to signal any virtue, but whatever.

Closed borders on our country is a stupid and weak solution alone, you're killing yourself diplomatically and economically. Closed borders on THEIR country is a much better solution.
Economic embargos on all of them for starters, don't let them get food at cheap prices from civilized worlds and they starve. Coupled with closed borders here means they'll starve and revolt there.

Secondly, you must understand that a lot of options aren't realistic because there's dependence on those countries for fuel and minerals. If Saudi Arabia or Venezuela declared war on the world, say goodbye to some of the biggest reserves of fossil fuel we have, same goes for Africa\Korea and many of their rare mineral deposits.
What you need here is a breakdown from this shit, more investment into solar\wind and other forms of power. Remenber that the biggest issue of these is merely good batteries and that's being handled currently. Tesla Motors should be the one making cars so we didn't depend on those countries, for instance.

That's the only thing that still keeps them alive and even they know that. Why do you think they are moving out and invading Europe now? Because there's research being done to find alternatives, because the estimates for fuel reserves point to a very bleak feature in just a few decades and their leaders are well aware of this shit.

Thirdly, you need automation, period. Heavy automation, talking "lights out" factories here. Low-skilled workers need to be removed from the economical equation, a "living wage" is preferable than having them be a factor at all. The only thing they have managed to do is make China into an economical power and every industry moving there, automation is the only to not only compete against but even ruin the Chinese since they don't have and never will have the technology for that.

tl;dr you need to cut dependencies from those shit countries by researching alterantives, then you need to quarantine them economically so nature does it's job at killing them and finaly you need an advanced civilization that doesn't need subhumans anymore.

Pick one.

Genocide never was right thing to do.
Regardless to both extremes of political spectrum.
Jews still need to gtfo from west though.

You're talking about arabs, not actually africans. Those get jailed all the time when they commit crimes here.

Never said that, faggot. On the contrary, they know fully well each wants their party to succeed which is why they count votes together, so no one can cheat anyone.

I also didn't said a single thing about Jews, merely that stating a video is factually wrong because of who's speaking is retarded.

Are you mentally challenged or something? I just told you that simply not allowing more of them in does nothing for those that currently live in white countries. Are you mentally challenged or something?

Yeah, I'm sure they have the military muscle to stop the US invading them and forcing them to hand over the resources. You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

A gibbering mouthbreather actually.

When the day comes I'll be shouting really loudly for centrists to be shot first.

You don't understand the problem with collectives then. The collective is better off when they take property from you, it's just that the way the collective is better might not be good for you.
If they demolish your house and make a bakery there so they can put a bread line where your garden used to be, everyone's still starving and you lost your house. But the collective has a bread line now! And if you disagree, you're a selfish individualist asshole that wants to steal property from the collective.

Or what about when they force you to work on a factory making bullets for war efforts or to export? The war is going great thanks to your bullets and the economy is booming with all these exports, the collective is objectively better off!
It's just that every factory worker barely makes enough to live, but then again isn't that better than letting the enemy win?

In the end, it's a monkey's paw business. They are literally correct when they say they benefit the collective, it's just not in the way you'd expect.

This is a typical feminist thing they've been doing for decades already: when there are standards and women can't git gud enough to succeed legitimately, they demand that the standards be lowered over and over again until women can "pass" just by showing up. They've been doing this since the 1970s with the military, police and fire departments, and now women can get into the military by doing one 1 (one) pushup and being pushed over a wall by others, where men have to do hundreds and get their asses over that wall themselves. This just proves to me that the overwhelming majority of women are actually incompetent at almost everything. If they weren't, they wouldn't require Very Easy mode for everything IRL.

hint user: no one takes these people seriously except casuals. Normalfags don't read these shitty sites and their boring editorials about how their talentless writers can't rub two joysticks together to beat a slightly complicated boss. It's way easier to give up after a couple of tries and write a 700 non-thinkpiece about what difficulty really is and how it's just another hurdle for inclusiveness in gaming.

anyone remember when I think it was borderlands or something like it added a "girlfriend" mode or character that was easy to use and super strong, but because they called it that there were a million words spilled about how sexist and rude it was to dare suggest that maybe, just maybe your 3d waifu is probably way shittier at vidya and would want a way to play with you that wasn't totally brutal for her?

Which is why I said "Closed borders on our country is a stupid and weak solution alone", because it doesn't adress the real issue.
But you want a solution for the leeches in your country then, uh?

Keep welfare, but time it to 2 years. Welfare is supposed to be a temporary measure allowing citizens to uplift themselves from a rough moment in life after all, not sustain them indefinitly.
Anyone else that still wants welfare for more than 2 years can get it, as long as they agree to sterilization and giving any kids they have to an orphanage. The culture they live in will not provide a good environment to raise kids and it's just gonna expand the ghetto population.

Again, use automation as much as possible to remove bullshit low-wage-low-skill jobs from the market. Everyone is either smart and educated or unemployed and either dies off or agrees to sterilization to stay in welfare.

You're the fucking idiot if you think they have to defend them alone. You think every other major power in the world is just gonna sit idly seeing America get a monopoly on basic resources like fuel and rich minerals and do nothing? The second America does any of that shit, they'll have commercial embargos and even outright war from just about any other country.
You're a fucking idiot if you think military power is the only thing that matters.

Oh yes, let's continue to depend on energy sources that are finite and our expenditure of them rises exponentially every year.
Let's continue to depend on shitty sources of fuel that can't carry us out of this rock into new planets where you could at least get more of your shitty energy sources.
Let's completely ignore a source of power that lasts trillions of times longer than even planets.
Yeah, I'm the "gibbering mouthbreather", alright…

You'll be starving in a back alley once self-driving cars don't give you the option to be a trucker and robots flip burgers for you. You will have no job and we will stop giving you NEETbucks.
Shout all you want, you'll starve faster.

because videogames don't prop up the canadian company as much as softwood lumber or oil????

Kill yourself, communist filth.

you sound like a typist when the printing press got invented. "what am i supposed to do for work!" you fucking find something, there's still lots robots can't even fucking do. like shit they got robots to move pallets at my work and they fucking stop if there's a fluff on the floor in front of them so forklift drivers still have lots work

I think the major difference between radicalism and a clear head is acceptance that sometimes some things are out of your hand. Or more specifically, you may not change your position and the world around by just touting beliefs from your peers. It's best to have self awareness of your own fallible nature before yelling at an enemy, accepting that you yourself are not better than anyone else but you still have a clear sense of morals regardless not for ego but for empathy.

If that's the case, game journalism can't die fast enough, because these people are embarrassingly bad at even coming up with constructive criticism.
Vid related. Yeah, I guess someone who worked on the game referred to the Mercromancer class as being made deliberately simple for beginners, and people bitched about his comment, in which he referred to it as, "girlfriend mode". It was a joke. Holy shit, people need to lighten up.

I just told you exactly what the problem with communism is, that it's retarded because it benefits the collective in ways that nobody really wants or cares for but the "great leader"/"the party" decided were better.
Why would you assume I'm a communist?

I work on automation, I'm biased here of course, but it's funny you'd say I'm "like a typist when the printing press got invented" considering that.
Because humans work on the same floor, otherwise there wouldn't be any "fluff" there. Seriously, google "lights out factory", it's a thing in Japan. Entire factories worked by robots without a single human save for a technician from time to time to check on them.

Couple this with Industry 4.0 (which is practically a meme at this point, but whatever) and pretty soon a fuck load of low-skill jobs are gonna be gone. Best to start reading a book or start your own local business for a small community.

I think collective should mean normal people and not communistic government.

Do not forget about what Mao did.
It was even worse than Holodomor.

Sadly, that's not what it means in these cases.
A "collective" is a group of people that share specific characteristics that someone will claim menbership of for sharing some of those characteristics and outright ignore his own individuality in favour of said collective.

This is a very appealing way since you can claim superiority for being part of the same group of people like many genius and scientists\engineers, despite this making as much sense as believing you are intellectually superior for sharing an apartment with Nikola Tesla or being a neighbor to Socrates.

>Implying US wouldn't liberate it first.

Yes please.

Do you want to die that badly, hue hue?

Yes.

But user, how would the US get there without fuel, screeches the nigger loving centrist cuckold.

We are dealing with a child here, someone that actually thinks niggers will leave a white country only because you cut off welfare.

Irony is that none of the feminists who bitched about "girlfriend mode" will ever be anybody's girlfriend. Makes me wonder why feminists haven't bitched about the "ladies tee" and golf courses yet. Probably because it requires going out in the sun.

nigga, the push against sports is just starting out. The whole take a knee thing is the first shot in the war against them. Just wait until trannys that haven't offed themselves start to demand inclusion, shits going to get real

Trannies already wormed their way into several sports where they absolutely dominate the actual women participating making women sports even more of a joke.

I thought the take a knee thing was a controversy they manufactured to distract Americans from the 84 civilians their military just murdered in Syria.

Taking the knee thing actually started as a protest against the police because, "They shot a nigger who didn't do nothin'."

"Obscure, but that's part of the charm. An underrated gem"
-Todd Howard

There's a reason why Darwinism hates the mentally retarded

One person makes fun of Sargon and the centrists lose their fucking minds and bomb the thread with paragraphs upon paragraphs about solar energy and Venezuela.

But that's wrong you fucking moron.

Ironically they have terrible stories and gameplay.

Every Time.