Muh Sides

Muh Sides

OH OH OH LEEMAYOH SO FUNNNY

Oh, not again. Not this.

I ain't clicking that shit nigger. Wemb/mp4, or get the fuck out.

Man fuck you. I thought there was a new video.

You got me hyped for a new release for a second there.

hah

I was hoping it was a new episode :(

I pray for Chris. I have seen that little potatonigger grow up on newgrounds and move to yt. I hate that some of his current friends are two fags, one of them a kike. The only solace i find is that he deals with them once a week. May the good Lord watch over that special little boy.

whats wrong with DingDong and Julian? I mean despite being into weird stuff

Julian is a furry

Not Just Julian. I did say they were both into weird stuff, afterall.

they're both gay and dingdong is a fucking retard
"making games for money?" what a gay nigger faggot i wish he jumped off and died.

What was the context?.. it sounds like you are quoting Liam getting ass blasted from the super best friends podcast

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIAN

he's too autistic and gay to realize they're just making a game for money and there's nothing wrong with that

You are aware the game he is referring to is Dream Daddy, right?

But the fact that he was so asshurt about a game that was being made for money and decided to talk about for more than half an hour truly shows how much of a retard he is

Not him but Ding Dong sometimes gets full of himself and gets depressed by everything to the point that is annoying and Julian jokes most of the time are just self-deprecating

Not really. The idea behind dream daddy was that it was a shit, trash game that was trying to get sales based on the basis of it being a gay "Dating Sim" about dads alone.

Its the same premise as Gone Home, a non game being held up on a pedastool due to lesbians.

•They're gay lovers
•Dingdong is a jew
•Julian is a furfaggot
•Julian has no vidya experience, is just there to be DingDong's security blanket while they are at Chris' place (probably mutual, Julian probably had abandonment issues)
•Made Chris stop using the word faggot in his vids to appease the gay community
•Patreon account for a game that probably wont come out
•DingDong is also a former member of The Best Gamers, and buddies with RockCuck64
They are a terrible influence on Chris. And as much as he silently protests thier faggotry, I can tell he will have had enough of it sooner than you may think.

THE AWESOME