putlocker.sk/watch/knightriders.yq481/j3ww1n
youtube.com/watch?v=bukzXzsG77o&t=1s
archive.is/11kc3#selection-2103.3-2113.0
archive.is/1Dooz#selection-27225.0-27259.0
youtu.be/zf2dr-EfYYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

Have a fresh one.

Anyone know if it's possible to lay an image over an audio file in XMedia recode? I'm looking at everything in there, but I can't figure it out. Plain dragging and dropping doesn't work either.

I wanna make some music webms.

don't post this ever again

BAZINGA!
:)))

B R O W N R I C K S
R
O
W
N

R
I
C
K
S

Sorry user, it is too smart for you?

unfortunately, I have a headache but it also makes my brain hurt more with how genius it is

these threads are getting annoying

This was amazing, fuck learning moon runes, I want a Russian learning thread.

test

Why is there smoke inside the plane? Why does that woman look so terrified and nervous? I have so many questions.

It looks impressive but god damn this has bad design written all over it, especially for a megaman classic game.

Well in this case it's just being a faithful homage.

you cheeky cunt

k.

ONE JOB!

Minecraft is now my favorite game because Rick And Morty disagrees with my christfag views. Take that Harmon!

Glorious
GG never lost

Use the command line and do it properly.

I wish part 2 would come out already, this game was the best trainwreck I've ever seen

I don't get this show. It's not particularly funny and it's only cringeworthy in a couple of scenes. The only truly terrible thing about it is the fanbase, as usual.

Classic

For the love of god you have to thin the fucking paints. I've seen this shit in comic shops and it just hurts me.

Everybody from all over the Entire Face of the Planet Earth Come Down to Sydney Nova Scotia to Meet Frankie MacDonald that is Me and Even in European Union Countries and United States of America and Australia and New Zealand Including Japan, Taiwan Everyone from All over the World Come down to Sydney Nova Scotia Canada which is Located in Cape Breton Island to Meet Me in Person.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

trashed

I put together that compilation, but at the time I hadn't mastered VP9/Opus, and MP4 was more capable of fitting it into 8MB. Let me give you a fresh encode more fitting of our modern times.

fucking memers in the military now?

answer to all of the above:
because the pilot is the one recording

I'm not aware of yelling about something being awesome being a "meme," user.

That's pretty good.

previous webm thread archive.is/Ln2AY

Why do you always have to start a thread with the same autistic WEBM?
Don't answer that

Does this remind anyone else of newgrounds.com/portal/view/556643?

Download ffmpeg

ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -i image.jpg -i song.mp3 -tune stillimage -c:v libvpx -shortest output.webm

To specify the audio bitrate put
-b:a 192k
after the libvpx command.

makes sense

I barely recognized him so young, what's the movie called and is worth a watch?

Tried several times to get into this game with no avail, its popularity simply eludes me.

fuck you talking about? I legit want to know the name of that movie.

If there's a higher res version of this video could that be merged into it? The Touhou one is too good. Also the loss comic of it.

Orc Stain is fucking great.

I'm disapointed he didn't list European Union countries as Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain and Russia seeing as he started with Noway

my wife is happy of her creation

Wowzers.

Fucking Russians

Knight Riders

(checked)
(checked)

Oh boy here we go.

She made a poop?

Got that one get out of here stalker with the really big guy in a ski mask boning some chick?

Remake cause old version was 8MB and looked like crap

Nope, if some other user could supply and also webm related please.

/r/ing webm rendition of Will Smith's hit classic "where are the video games"

Thanks brudda.
Can I bother you and ask for some source?

n o r m i e is filtered

don't know the source, it might be in the corner if you didn't notice

stay pleb

y-yeah I was just testing you user ha ha
Thanks.

This guy is completely clueless. Don't make any more webms of him.

I still await the rest my man.

Facts don't count being true if they're racist, shitlord.

oooh shit check it out found some roblox cancer vid too long to webm

youtube.com/watch?v=mp7bRidZTWs

Holy shit, did this guy live under a rock for 50 years?

Got a snicker out of me
These nigs are okay

Cute Finnish animals eh?

well shit

It's Easy Rider, but thanks for giving me the clue.
Fresh off the presses.

i did more than that , i gave you the alternative superior cinematic experience and yet you still managed to let me down ; your very existence is a disappointment. Don't respond to me or any of my wife's sons posts ever again

Too bad bitch I'm not going to watch a whole series, man, ain't noone got time for that. I'll watch The A-team from time to time for that sweet sweet comfy cheese, but nothing else.

I`ve seen the image of the right a few times, is that really destiny or is it a shop?

Fuck, I confused Knight Rider with Knightriders (it's supposed to be one word, dimwit).
So I guess we're both disappointments.
putlocker.sk/watch/knightriders.yq481/j3ww1n

ぎゃーてーぎゃーてー

pdp is gay, please don't post him unless what he says is in some way relevant or funny.

more like getting offended by a cuck.

SHUT THE FRICK UP HES NOT A N*ZI!

What a fucking nigger.

wew

Funny, I was just shitposting about Jeb in Warframe and then everyone else in the group started quoting ASDF movie

Of course you would.

You shills need to stop sucking his cock.

I hope Gondola's arm gets better soon.

Pewdiepie memes are the best memes.

This is the most surreal thing I`ve ever seen on this site, it plays like a sitcom

Newfags can't n­or­­m­i­e

It's pretty hilarious to see newfags get butthurt when they find out it is wordfilered, acting as if this were a recent injustice. I have always been against it being wordfiltered, since both variations used to have their own individual uses, but it is a fairly neat way of getting them to out themselves.

filters were always shit tbh

Don't be such a candyass roodypoo. Like the other user said, it's a useful way to out people who need to lurk moar

DRUUUUUMPHYYYYYYYY

How do anons here edit videos?
I wanna start getting into it. Any programs or tools and starting resources you recommend?

I used blender to make this. It's surprisingly robust once you figure out the interface.

The version you posted I think largely contained halfchan created images. The one I made is 100% Holla Forums. I like that whoever made that one used a clip from the show, but I was already right on bitrate so just wanted OC in there. Also I like my song better.

adobe premiere is very solid, I am using it. I use it to make my dsp and pdp saying nigger vids.

already tight* on bitrate

made these 3 using premiere.

/ani/ is too dead for that middle image to be real.

fucking hell.

it stunned me to find this song was to fill in the stress of a sequence in a movie where your mind is going a hundred miles a minute. The muppet version is the closest to the way the song SHOULD go because it's supposed to only just barely give you enough time to visualize the object before it shifts into a new one.

Here yo.

It really is a garbage crutch for every single modern horror movie

Спосибо, друг!

The original made for TV IT may not have been as close to the book and may have lacked the gore, but it at least didn't suffer from the trash of (((modern hollywood))).

Bill does an okay job as Pennywise, but you never doubt that he's this pure evil force. I chalk it more up to the director and writers. By comparison, you look at Tim's performance and he is charming and seduces the kid, playing along with anything georgie says.

Hell, Bill's Pennywise struggles and is afraid Georgie is gonna leave without his boat, whereas Tim saves it as his bargaining chip and then further sweetens the deal to the point Georgie honestly thinks it's safe.

Like it get that its a remake and it shouldn't be identical and stuff but like with the old one, I don't know maybe this is just me, I get this sort of pedo vibe from pennywise. not pedo vibe in that I think he wants to sexually assault Georgie because he likes to diddle kiddles but like he just wants to take advantage of the kid in the same way a pedo would.
Like Georgie doesn't seem to have all his faculties in the old one and you have this clown with a obviously disingenuous tone in his voice that the kid is too stupid to realize that he should be running.
In the new one he seems too competent to fall for a clown in a sewer but he does.
Maybe I'm just fucked up…

This song is wonderfully imperfect.

Anyone got that one touhou webm where Clownpiece is playing a guitar?

holy crap lois this is just like that time we made the big bang theory for people who don't like big bang theory

That was hard to watch.

Do we even have a real counterculture anymore, or is it now just swaths of fake outcasts who socialize in specifically designated circles?

I saved this webM a while ago just to remember how cancer it was
also
Hmm…

Yes, it’s called Holla Forums.

This can't be real.

Has been, it's not even edgy anymore, and I know my edgy, I;ve been an edgelord for decades now.

Rick and Morty isn't a comedy.
Its about watching characters develop in a strange sci-fi settings with a shit load of parody, homage, and satire plots.
There are some laughs to be had, but the real meat of the show is watching Rick bond with his grandson and become a human being.

Rick and Morty isn't a comedy.
Its about watching characters develop in a strange sci-fi settings with a shit load of parody, homage, and satire plots.
There are some laughs to be had, but the real meat of the show is watching Rick bond with his grandson and become a human being

And yet it is still not as ridiculous as the actual SMB movie.

I hate the "weird part of the internet" meme and I've seen a lot of shit being on this place for years but goddamn what the fuck is your first webM?
This can't be an actual ad? Where would it be fucking shown?

lol where'd you pick that one up?

That's like saying Futurama isn't a comedy because it has some depth to it plot and character-wise
Its still a fucking comedy

damn nigga that was fast

Pick one.

I agree with you 100% but probably for a different reason than you mean.

Clever

Rick and Morty isn't that bad you wankers. Compare it to other comedies and it's pretty okay.

And that is why television is dead.

I can't get out of my mind the one doing the mocap is some chink faggot

Japan, are you dense?

I never get tired of listening to that song. It's unique and memorable.

What. Is. That. Song?

Excellent work user.

It at the end of the video you dumb motherfucker

There is the Japan /a/ would have you believe exists, and then there's the rest of Japan. Never forget this.

game isn`t all that hard these niggers are just ramming it up for views

Or maybe we could just recognize the actual words instead of relying on what the mods deem (((acceptable)))? If anything they make it worse because it tells newfags what words will get you curb stomped.

I hope somebody makes 2017 edition.

Eat my dick.
Obviously I liked it and asked while the video was still playing.

these are the only russian webms I have that're not Боже Царя Храни

For you

Rude

While e-celeb bullshit is really stupid, this was fucking nice.

Rice Gum has had it coming for ages

He really did. I'm satisfied with how iDubbbz fucking trashed him.

What did I miss with this? My little siblings seemed to love Ricegum like, maybe half a year ago or so now, possibly longer
What's going on with him now?

youtube.com/watch?v=bukzXzsG77o&t=1s

Whats a ricegum?

azn faggot hypebeast
vietnamese fucker pretending to be the niggest gangsta on youtube, begged idubbbz (another e-celeb) to make a "content cop" video calling him out on his shit

Rice Gum put out some short video saying about how idubbbz is a bully who tries to destroy channels, when it's the opposite, idubbbz goes after people who are bullies on youtube of the worst kind

Like Rice wanted a video done on him when he was relatively more minor on youtube and while he was doing shit things were not "That bad" yet other than him being a prick, and the only reason was for free publicity, but idubbbz didn't give a shit until Rice royally started fucking up because he thought he was gods gift to the world

Started trying to record women without them knowing while having sex, started doing endless leefy/Destiny style videos of "Oh you think your opinion matters you little bitch look at how many more subscribers I have than you I get millions of views a video you're worthless" etc as his argument of him "Being right and you're wrong"

And because everyone knows he has several ghost writers some female rapper challenged him in public where he couldn't retreat behind the safety of his writing crew/camera and instead of backing out of it like the bitch he is he assaulted her and bashed her camera out of her hand

A faggot I forgot existed because I'm not 10 years old other than hearing him pop up in the news whenever he royally fucked up, which is lets admit a fucking ton lately

I'm amazed at his viewer numbers to be honest, I thought he was a washed up has been

Didn't think 4chan were allowed to have that stuff. Also yeah, keep your song it's totally fitting.

What do you call a slant that apes as a nigger?

Is this video game?

CODEMONKEY LET ME POST

Are we back?

It's a parody you clueless cuck

Jesus.

That's funny but to be fair to assburgersphil those ladders need you to press E which is a retarded change from the original.

that was fukken tite

No wonder americans are so stupid

Except only newfags don't know how to bypass filters. The words can be used normally only if you're competent on using imageboards

I've no idea what the wordfilters are here, obviously I don't frequent trash threads enough to see what flavour of the month "words for baseless dismissal of posts" are.

Jesus fucking christ this is just a few sad blogposts away from being "4am threads" with webms on top, why are these threads anymore at all here.

Because this board has the best community and we should have some general threads. Other boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums are retarded as fuck.

Do you have to press E to use them? Been ages since I have played black mesa and I doubt you had to press E. But even if you had to press E it doesn't matter here because he never played the original.

It was like this back when the board barely had 100k posts user - it's tradition

not really
the majority of shit was bideo games webms

Um sweetie, don't you know there are no video games on Holla Forums? You'll only find anons hanging out for a (you) to their reposted webms in these threads. We crave attention because our lives are so lonely and meaningless but by bloating the 8ch servers with this random trash every 3 days we get a higher chance that someone will acknowledge us with a (you). If you give more people (you)s in these threads the reposts will start to change I guarantee and you might see some video game content.

I'd like to point out that he didn't even post anything video game related in the slightest himself!

Noice
What's the name of this anyway?

REAL BYZANTIUM HOURS WHO THE FUCK UP
I'm sad that the Byzantine Empire isn't explored as a setting for vidya, it'd be cool.

Eat curb, leftist. We’re trying to have a real discussion here.

What’s this game?

Dragon's Dildos.

Gonna need a source on the music user.

WE are the counterculture. Literally cultural marxism made it so that real culture has become counter culture.

All you had to do was not reply you autist
Learn to fucking lurk more

How the fuck did you pull that off?

A friendly reminder about the requirements for not bumplocking WebM threads. It's just a reminder, nothing happened to this or past threads:

1) Vidya in the OP
2) Thread must be mostly vidya
This isn't anything new, as you can see in these two archives:

archive.is/11kc3#selection-2103.3-2113.0

archive.is/1Dooz#selection-27225.0-27259.0

Thank you, and have a good day.

Raise the bump limit to 700 already you shit

How many deaths on Cuphead so far? Greater than twelve?

Meta Thread when?

One for every jew that died in the holocaust.

nice

Any reason why Russian dancing emphasizes moments right before falling over?

this better?

Because it's harder to do it that way.
Gopak/tripak dance started as a way to show off on fairs to get ladies. Same with weight sports. It all started as a way to show off before the women.
Women - driving mechanism towards our destruction.

ur a fagit

Oh and another thing: ur stil a fagit

user dont make me rewatch avatar again

So Mark hasn't played the game then

7bf4fedddbf298288e2612fdfd49d9ebd2609d10

Barely half a second of toph and I already have to rewatch it. Fuck you man

Is Dragons Dogma really what it is, or is that just another boku no pico troll?

It really is Dragons Dogma,

Nice rip dude.

Took me a moment.

I know I've played this but I cant remember the name

What, the mocap chink faggot?

I think he means the cleric beast scream

That's unexpected.

I post some webms I made

Thats some eldritch shit right there. Funny how the infinite space in a game world and a bug can create something like that.

Pretty sure it's Phantasy Star 4.

I can't understand what the fuck it wants from me, use a different source?

Seems like it's trying to convert an aac stream to m4a. They're both audio data formats, but they're both used my mp4s. One would think it needs to convert to a format that webms support

lel

Opus not vorbis

And set the second sound channel to nothing

mmds really have declined in quality lately

Use MKVMerge and drop your mp4 into that, then try that in staxrip, your video file might be damaged and open ended

Also Opus needs to be multiples of 8 or Holla Forums can't read it

Found another source, was not worth the hassle of everyone involved. Thanks anyway.

I love this game but its more famous than popular. People like to cite it as an example of some overly complex FPSRPG even though it's really a pretty simple game. Few of us actually play it.

I think those are old.

Not difficult =/= simple. Once you find out what investments keep you alive and make you more dangerous the game isn't hard at all, but as there are dozens of upgrade options competing for your hard-earned Brouzof and the game is downright obtuse at points I'd say that calling it "complex" is entirely fair - especially if you factor in the narrative.

youtu.be/zf2dr-EfYYc
The rift is the best part, I don't particularly like the rest of it

why would you want a free2play ac game? Free2play games are for niggers, they are full of poor fucks, third world motherfuckers and microtransactions.

I just really liked Brotherhood's multiplayer and I don't know why they got rid of it. It doesn't have to be f2p; I'd totally pay about $10 just for the gamemode.

Is that spoony?

But then who would pay $60 for a brand new release title?

I don't know why you would want to do that, I played Brotherhood, Revelations and AC3's multiplayer in their peak back then, and it wasn't that good. Am I sad that it died? Yes, a little bit I guess but it really wasn't that good to begin with. Was a good idea, but Ubisoft fucked up the balance.

Played Brotherhood and Revelations, the multiplayer was legitimately good, but yeah they fucked with the balance. For some reason Revelations was much less rewarding for playing slowly, even though it punished you more for running like a retard, which resulted in far more people just sprinting the entire time instead of sneaking up to you.

Just don't wash it down with korra, shit's painful.

sometimes simple game bugs will be worse than most intentional horror stuff.

I hate that song, but the fact that feminists hate it makes it good.

v-video games?

Song sauce?

Hotline Miami 2

fat fuck faggot mark deleted a bunch of webms cause muh vidya someone please repost the tweets of 2016 one.

Carpenter Brut - Roller Mobster

This Thread is Outlaw territory, you should know that user.

It's like a nice landscape painting with all these little touches and then at 6:54

I think there was a Webm of an old animation where the grim reaper talked with a person about mankinds tendency to dream of things that were unlivable and death basically saying it was his job to drive men to attempt the unlivable. Might have been in another language
Anybody have it?

Oldfags don't either when the mods keep changing it. Besides that why is it so hard to just recognize a newfaggot? The only thing filters do is prevent other newfaggots from using the word once they see it. And again the community doesn't dictate what the filters would be. Mods do.

that your webm? If yes good job there user.

Not mine, but it needs to be shared more.
What is the upload limit again? I got some clips from ESA that I kept and I'd rather not have to convert them to webms if I can

12mb you clown, how do you knot know that?

Oh I already turned some into webms due to size

I lurk far more then I post.

This 12mb was a big thing back then. We started at 8, then it got increased to 10mb, next we got 12mb. We were supposed to get 16mb limit. People created a shitload of new webm's, I even have a bunch of 16mb ones.

Guess I'll wait till I can just post the ones that are over 20mb

That last one would make a good Japanese urban legend.

Been waiting over a year for the 16 megs

Just think of all the new vidya content there must be for when the limit gets raised.

I'm thinking about doing more of these. Can I get some feedback? I figure finding the most cringe worthy posts online and reading them out loud could be entertaining.

Is this the most blatant ripoff of Yahtzee possible?

Anyone got any more of that qt autistic Japanese girl?

test

bumping because im a bad boy