Darkest Dungeon

How SJW is Darkest Dungeon? I wanted to buy it, but then I saw some gameplay footage and there were a couple of niggress dyke warrior women. Now I'm not so sure.

I don't know where else to ask this. I missed all the threads about it.

To be fairb belief in social justice is a strong indicator of deficiencies in other areas of one's life.

Difficulty is the one and only reason I play video games. And there are so few difficult games these days that honestly I may cut my losses and get Darkest Dungeon even despite the strong feminist minority protags cause I have few alternatives.

Just go in the game files, get a mod, and reskin the Arbalest to be white. I had a nexus mod that made her hair dark blue and added pale skin, she was pretty cute, mod below i haven't tried, turns her h'white. Game is okay, total waste of time though.
nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/103/?

It's a flowchart, you fuckhead.

please someone make an actual flowchart for this

One of the characters is a nog and some have alternative color schemes that make them dark skinned. Didn't bother me much since it's not really in your face like in other games. I also haven't seen the developers virtue signal on twitter and they're one of the few cases of Early Access that actually finished their fucking game, so credit where credit is due.

What bothered me is how bullshit the gameplay is. The RNG will fuck you over, all you can do is mitigate it, and it wastes an immense amount of your time. The whole game is practically built around wasting your time. I ended up getting sick of it.

keep the hood safe H

Imagine being so retarded you act like SJWs but in reverse.

I like RNG, I think it's realistic.
Battle is random. You can shoot two people in the chest in the exact same spot. Person A will be unaffected while person B dies. The human body is unpredictable. You could fall and dislocate your kneecap randomly just from taking a single misplaced step.
Plus I just like difficult games.

Fuck off niggerlover.

There's nothing as retarded as an SJW.

Classic bait.

I also like difficulty but not the way Darkest Dungeon does it. The game will basically roll a dice and kill your units you spent hours leveling up, even if you're playing perfectly. It wastes your time and isn't very fun. I could argue further but I think relying on RNG the way this game does it fundamentally bad.

Reminder that darkest dungeon devs actively go out of their way to stomp any viable and reliable strategy because they saw someone play FTL once and took the wrong lessons.

are you a fucking retard or are you just that brainwashed?
the pinnacle of female physical prowess is like a child against even the most sedentary of males. putting one of them in a military position, let alone up against savage mystical horrors, is laughable and immersion breaking to the extreme.
get the mods that make the arbalest, hellion and plague doctor into men as your top priority

Go back to cuckchan, nigger-lover.

This user gets it

You shouldn't get it because it's not a very good game to begin with and the devs are megafaggots who deliberately gimp good team setups in the idea of "muh rng and balance"

Degree of training, build of body, reaction speed and imparted technique matter, therefore it is not random. Most of those can be represented in the game in a levelup system, making your point irrelevant.

No OP, it's not pozzed. It's only an amazonian fughting with a blade on a long stick, grave robbing archer, healer nun with a dough roller. Can't handle anything without Y chromose? Go back to sucking your boyfriends dicks then

Out.

Pretty sure only one of the characters is default black. All the others are alternate color schemes. You still shouldn't buy it because the gameplay is fucking terrible.

Plague Doctor best waifu

The arbalest is the most socju part of the game. Though for a game set in a particular time period it is a bit tameā€¦

By that I mean lacking in certain period-appropriate behaviors and understandings of people and their standings in life.

Get some mods to enjoy the game and reduce the shit RNG, in particular for stacking gold and any other inventory items you feel are unfairly reduced to miserly stacks for autists.

This is true, but why isn't that shit in quotation marks? Don't even validate the shit's pathetic name it wants to be called.