Warframe thread

alright boys, what are you farming today

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Harpak/t_30_00002222_128-0-3-132-6-5-137-7-10-140-2-5-150-5-10-153-3-3-159-4-5-265-1-3_128-7-265-7-140-9-153-9-159-5-150-8-132-8-137-7/en/2-0-78/135162/0
warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Tigris_Prime/t_30_02230022_178-1-5-190-7-5-191-2-3-264-5-3-330-6-3-357-4-3-359-3-5-482-0-10_482-14-178-8-191-4-359-6-357-7-264-7-330-4-190-5/en/2-0-96/105891/0
forums.warframe.com/topic/849938-plains-of-eidolon-facts-fundamentals-of-focus-20/
warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Braton_prime/t_30_23002300_128-7-3-132-4-5-133-5-4-137-0-10-140-3-5-141-1-5-159-6-5-265-2-3_137-7-141-6-265-7-140-9-132-8-133-5-159-9-128-7/en/2-0-3/
warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Vasto_prime/t_30_22200000_193-0-5-204-2-10-206-1-5-211-3-5-212-4-3-222-7-5-328-6-3-356-5-3_193-6-206-6-204-7-211-9-212-7-356-7-328-7-222-9/en/3-0-65/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cuddle Nezha to sleep.

Stop playing it. What happened to multishot by the way?

Decided to reinstall after not having played in a few years. Is the musical shitposting warframe any good? Also what is the the best shotgun?

I don't know user, I don't know.

she's decent. Her invisibility and buffs are good. But she's boring to play so I don't use her.
For shotguns, you got vaykor hek, tigris prime, and plasmor

Finally a design decision I can actually agree with.

I got all these sniper riven mods ready to sell for a higher price when the update hits

Nothing, there is nothing to farm, there is no endgame. Where the hell is PoE?

It's the dangerous power of memes. Every update brings us one step closer to literal potatoes.

I have an unrolled lanka mod with over penetration, raw damage and reload speed. I'm hoping that I can ditch it for a vectis riven or at least get a good trade for it, but the lanka isn't hit scan.

It's the direct opposite of what made waframe appealing and unique in the first place

Reminds me of Vindictus , and will probably be just as bad too

Doing the daily login to not get kicked out of my clan, and doing the sortie if it doesn't have interception or defense. Until the far cry update rolls through I don't have much will left to farm anything

That's not even all.

I'm going to call you out on this one.
Frames like Mesa or Chroma are just as gimmicky, inappropriate and terrible as Wukong or Nezha.
And fucking butterfly or disco ball frames are just on the next level.

Aren't all frames gimmicky? Isn't that the point?

Excalibur's gimmick is what exactly? Being horribly generic?

One-handed swordsmanship, and yes.

General enough gimmicks like "generic swordsman" or "speed guy" or "manipulator guy" are fine, they are basis for any character variety.
But shit like "mummy frame" or "butterfly frame" is so amateurish and cringeworthy it devaluates the rest of the game.
To add insult to the injury those faggots aren't stopping anytime soon.

It just doesn't seem that egregious to me. The space kids are far and away much larger offenders to the game's aesthetic and tone.

Well, Mesa could be passed off as the generic pistol specialization frame, and I gave Chroma a pass, because his gimmick is actually interesting, and because he isn't sold as the lizard frame, but as the color frame, whereas Wukong is actually advertised as the Monkey frame. And honestly, Octavia and Titania completely slipped my mind, but they're about as bad as monkey frame and ladyboy frame. The upcoming Glass frame is probably going to be even fucking dumber, even though from what they've showed, she aesthetically looks pretty cool.

No, that's wrong, no game needs a dumb trickster monkey who uses a staff and doesn't die. He's based on the dumbest story in history and needs to go away.
Space cowboys have done nothing wrong.

Cowboys are just as stupid and gay as monkeys and mummies, if not more.

It's not "monkeys" it's one specific monkey character. And that character is
SHIT

Monkeys are shit in general.

To be fair, Plains of eidolon will still be mission based. If you enter the open area without a mission selected, then you can just fuck around doing whatever and lotus gives you random missions regularly that you can choose to pursue or not.

But monkeys have nothing to do with anything here and mesa fits into the Master of Basic Thing concept.
Butterflies could be a questionable basic thing, sand less so, gunslinging not at all.

You lost me.
And while I'm also not a fan of wukong's concept, I do so for it being a shit concept. Not because "concepts are bad, lol". Chroma isn't the "lizard frame", nor the "color frame", not even the "energy frame", even though he can relate to these three concepts. He is the dragon frame. Was marketed as the dragon frame from the begining. And not even any dragon, he's ""D&D dragonframe", complete with a canon horirifying presence hability and a reference to gold hoarding. No complaints though.
Want to complain about Wukong and disco frame, fine. Hate on their concepts. But complaining that "concepts and gimmicks are inherently bad" is hypocritical.

Dragons are just firebreathing fantasy lizards though.

I'm saying that being a master of gunslinging is not at all questionable.

Ok then

That's a westernised concept that I particularly enjoy Chroma's spectral scream is a direct reference to D&D's "frightful presence" inherent to every dragon. Also, gold/treasure hoarding was popularized by Tolkien, and happily adopted in D&D as a universal dragon trait. Chroma is still very specific, not a generic dragon at all.
Also, I called out disco frame, but I'm rather fond of Octavia. It's just like the orokin, obsessed with beauty and artistic designs, to create a musical frame.

That's a reference from an old comic about a muscle wizard that spawned that meme

Thought you didn't understant the reference to a muscular wizard from the old comic. Because, you know, Nekros is scrawny as fuck. His chicken arms are on par with oberon and nezha. Even excalibro, who isn't one of the most buff frames, is stronger

I already stated what my problem is with that Rhino comic.
This is the last (you) you're getting from me.

glitches

I don't see how grindframe will work with an open world setting, at least sniper rifles will finally see some use I guess.

I have too many questions about Warframe backstory that the game never answered.

What's the console version run at?

and then the entire class stood up and clapped

you get what you deserve

It's just me but I forget to check because I don't give a shit about this boring mess anymore

How about an answer, m8?

Play Dark Sector if you haven't already. It's the prequel to Warframe, and it's not that awful.

Rhino doesn't even have fist ability.
He can only head and foot.

do not sexualize rhino

What do you mean what happened to multishot? When did you stop playing?

It's not an actual prequel. Those two game's similarities are due to the original idea behind dark sector being a lot more symilar to what warframe is today. They changed the game due to publisher's demands into what it is now. Here's a trailer for an early concept of the game.

Yeah because consolefaggots who are literally allergic to a sane FPS leaving is totally a punishment to me as someone who streams 50% just to archive footage.

Ask the PS4 fag who posts in here (who is legit a cool guy though). Although I don't think consoles have framerate counters, nor can most consolefags even guess what the FPS is due to inexperience of anything except cinematic experiences. Would need a benchmark from some shitty place like eurogamer. As far as I remember it's sub 30 quite often.

Some of this has been answered, the rest is relatively self-evident and you're just an idiot

I remember there being discussions among the devs about nerfing multishot to make the mod builds more diverse. I stopped playing before the baby warframes update.

Never heard of that. But as far as I know, multishot works as it always had.

Donut sexual the rhino
Why can't we just have wholesome heterosexual nezhaposting like halfchan

WHERE IS THE NITAIN EXTRACT

choppy-ass 30fps, what did you expect from a console?

How in the fuck does cutting edge console technology run that poorly?

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis

yes it is faggot

I bet you kiss girls you flaming homo

Cut it out with the faggot shit. That belongs on Holla Forums and /f/
Here's a glitch I found where you can jump onto a zip line while inside the room if you press your Use button in a sweet spot.

smh

NO

Nezha isn't hetero but he is cute

listening, fam

we still dont have proto trinity

the current state of zelda.

i do not dislike the plains idea has they are introducing a different culture that has not been explored yet

but yes i do long for the old feel of warframe.

I also thought these two were voiced by the same buy (T-1000), but I was wrong.

nidusfags, range>>eff>dur>literal garbage>str?

I like this setup personally, but it doesn't have the energy generation from Rage helping it out, so it hurts a bit if your stomps aren't hitting enough enemies to really count.

NEWS

Another one.

Glass frame won't be delayed, just the quest
The parts will still be available, haphazardly thrown into PoE's drop tables

y tho?
They could've easily delayed the shitty glass frame could've easily been delayed until the quest was ready. Nobody gives a shit about the Glass frame if PoE is coming out.

Probably so they can make slightly more money selling it in the market before the quest comes out

True, but since the quest usually gives you the frame's bp, this will only mitigate the farm, maybe we'll get a few of her parts incidentally before the quest drops.

This exactly.

Cool, Oberon has a new drinking buddy
They really designed themselves into a corner by making Trinity the undisputed god-emperor of every kind of healing
You'd think if they didn't want to nerf her, the answer to that would be to just make every support equally OP, but I guess some trin main on the dev team really likes the current power hierarchy

actually rhino used to fist ground so hard time would freeze. Then they merged that with his ult and gave him the gay meow ability.

ability strength seemed really weak on nidus when he does inifinity damage and has nigh infinite energy.
natural talent seems like a better pick up if you're a madman that needs more damage out of his abilities.

She's OP. After you mod correctly, you just throw out your abilities and sit in place as it nukes everything on the map and turns your team into demigods. Boring but effective.

The new Tigris variants and the Vaykor Hek/Hek with augment are by far the best shotguns, highest burst damage in the entire game.

Unknown. What matters is that it's been many years, probably centuries or even millennia since the collapse of the Orokin Empire. I prefer us not knowing the date.

After the Empire was crippled by the old war, years of plague and bloodletting, the Tenno turned against their masters and slaughtered the Orokin leadership. The Grineer, the lowest cast of genetically deficient labors and slavers a la Huxley rose up and forced the Orokin they could capture to operate machinery for them and teach them how to build their own. The surviving general populace, scattered throughout the system, fell into anarchy, with many of the survivors banding together in roaming trading fleets which eventually became the Corpus.

They've tried. Alad V's Zanukas were prototyped using a Warframe chop shop. The modern Valkyr was a product of Corpus experiments. The Grineer are too retarded to make use of such systems. The important thing is that without the Tenno's void powers the warframes are just particularly advanced security proxies. It's the Tenno which give the warframes their strength.

Apparently most of Earth is a polluted mess which is almost uninhabitable thanks to out of control Orokin growth. The Grineer are probably settled there in massive numbers. The forests you fight in are the result of Orokin genetic modification which has created plants that are able to resist the environment and grow rampantly. The Grineer are struggling to expand into the forests because of just how virulent and deadly they are. Also on Earth are the Plains of Eidolon, where sentients invaded and the Orokin devastated the land in their brutal struggle to destroy them. This was before they had the Tenno to fight them with void energy, so they were unable to kill them. They could destroy them physically again and again but they would keep piecing themselves back together. So the Orokin just did their best to completely dismantle and pulverize them and then abandoned the whole area.

The Tenno pretty much have the infestation pushed back to the edges of the solar system (Eris, derelicts, etc.) but that doesn't mean they're not a threat. There are constant outbreaks which have to be culled.

Pretty sure it's been stated as being centuries

who would have guessed
I mean they added a frame that looks actually gay, this isn't surprising anymore

Somebody please write "Global reset" on the football. I'm so tired of this rampant degeneracy.

New York looks like such a nightmare to live in. Giant flashing ads everywhere.

looks like a melted plastic toy gun
looks like somebody's been playing too much Binding of Isaac
How? Whales? Chinks? Sponsorship?

Whales and Chinks

that's just time square
t. person who played GTA4, Prototype, and Spiderman2

it's still shit place to live
t. person who lived there

What's so shit about it? Massive property costs?

BRAVO DE
R E
A
V
O

jews

See, there's another plus, great oven-baked pizza

Have you been there? It sucks to live there, there are literally no supermarkets, everything reeks and everyone is trying to sell you something, just like LA but with water that you can actually drink

I'm not talking about germs user, I'm talking about taste, LA water tastes like sewage and people have to buy bottled water because that.

in off topic news, cheesing vodyanoi with nidus is paying off

What are you, some kinda normalfag that likes to drive cars and live among a small collection of similar, friendly individuals?

Shit game, shit thread
Wabros#1

But if Georgy here is to be believed, Hudson river IS sewage.
Or are we talking about tap water? Which, if you're not living in a first world european country, you should be boiling before use anyway.

Little trivia if you're interested: Vodyanoi is a water being from russian/slavic folklore, living underwater. Can be translated to merman or Waterman if you're transcribing. I can't remember what he actually does in legends, but in this cartoon he's singing about being sick of being stuck in water with mute frogs and leeches, longing to fly instead.

>There are now frost times EVERYWHERE
Kill me. Just kill me. At least with limbo's stasis you can empty your mag to turn it off.

what's not to hate?

and all of them refuse to press 4

Loki prime was common once. Why is everynigger charging so much for the set now? I have ludicrously rare stuff and I can't get an offer.

People don't buy sets very often anyway. Use warframe.market for listing your high value sets. For me trade chat is just something I check out between figuring what to do next. I sell mostly unveiled rivens, syndicate augment mods and occasionally primed mods or other rarer stuff but only if I get a juicy offer (since I don't need the platinum so jewing is the endgame).

is the guy saying dinosaurs never existed?
Or is there a group of people who think dinosaurs existed in 0017 AD?

yet another reactor alert up.

You sir are out of luck, i got harrow parts on first try on defection in phobos and i never want to do that again, that mongrel of a stupid AI got stuck on a jump to the pipe for bloody five minutes straight, even after getting downed he still kept doing half assed jumps. Nobody plays that for good reason, the reward is all around a worse survival, for more effort, plus you are guaranteed to not get far on this mode for the deaths count.

Glitches aside this has to be the most tedious game mode. Especially the way they set up the rotations. It's such a slog to have it structured so waves come 1, 1, 2, 2, 2 and it's also a little unintuitive too.

To add salt to this, is my build any good on him?

I also got him in my first mission, but not first rotation. I thing we did about 3 whole cicles before we got it. Maybe more. Still, didn't feel so bad. Recently someone in clan asked for my help to get him, but he quit after a couple cycles only. People should be more patient.

Well, first rotation that i bothered to stay till the 8 squad got me him, but fuck doing that with randos, they can't be trusted 90% of the time to split when there are two squads arriving, nor can they be trusted to even bother to revive the downeds. Did solo this stuff just because i have to take care of only 3 persons on the squad and only one squad at a time, but is it godly annoying when they get hit killed, and can't even find a path to walk and get mobbed by the infested.

People shouldn't make retardedly grindy RNG games. Because of how stupid RNG is as a game mechanic, they could do something a hundred times and still not get what they're after.

If luck based systems are stupid then so are your sweet trips
checkmate atheists

If this new expansion let's me one man siege a fort, then I'll install the game again.

I'm currently using
Hitting max efficiency is easy with Streamline and and a partially ranked FE (well 170 rather than 175).
Duration penalties aren't a big deal since they only affect how long enemies stay frozen; which you can have a separate config for.
I'm a fan of SF/ Vigor combo for general survivability. SF in particular however provides a decent boost for your snowglobe. You might think Armored Agility looks nice, but stacking more power strength is more beneficial to your bubble; other skills aside.
I'm just partial to CG's CC'ing effect since it makes solo'ing a bit easier.

Energy Conversion (100k standing from Simaris) is another option to look at. It gives a 50% boost to power strength for your next cast when you pick up an energy orb.

I'm going to assume it's beyond your means to understand how much of an asshole you sound like.

Buzlok is fun

Rage+Redirection is silly.
Only 130% efficiency and no mobilize are questionable, you want to cast spells and go fast.
Consider Icy Avalanche, knockdown/status immunity and 1-2k+ overshield for your whole team every time you press 4 is pretty fucking neat on 99.999% of the missions you want to bring frost on.
Ignore faggots that suggest augmenting globe, just press 4 if you want things to stop moving.

A bit condescending, yes, especially because RNG favored me in that case… But I'll double down on what I said for a couple reasons:
a) People DO fuck up by ditching after one or two rotations. That's what I mean when I say "patience". It's a grinding game, if you want to play it then do it right at the very least
b) Having played this game for some time I can say that the grinding is much more manageable now than it ever was. I get it, because of statistics, SOMEONE will have a harder time farming a rare part. But gone are the times of parts that had less than 1% chance to drop. The percentages are reasonable now.

But yeah, distill your rage if you're having a hard time farming something. Take it off your system. But I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

The latter. Devout christians that say science is a way of God testing our faith. In this case it was Bill O'Riley.

Holy shit guys my Strun is going to better than a Tigris. Didn't even have to roll it.

Tigris is good because it deals slash procs, bleeding enemies to death. Impact procs cause a stagger. It's shit. Your riven is shit.
Unless you put sweeping serration in it. If it can deal more slash than impact damage, that will affect the frequency of slash procs and it will deal more slash. And by having 5x riven disposition the weaon does have potential. But you will most likelly still have to reroll that, to eliminate that impact bonus if you want to go that route

Really faggot? The frame from this shit game that comes to your mind when you think of punching isn't Atlas?

I need a decent Grineer primary that isn't the Hek or Sobek. Preferably one I can apply a Nightwatch skin to.

WEW

nekros punch sees more use than atlas's.

I built my Kohm for 100% status it eats ammo like a pig but it deletes everything infront of me with stupid amounts of damage.

Munchkins rejoice.

So one slash/poison proc and you're dead anyways. Would be worth it if it were health instead.

They still need to make melee more than "Spam E until it dies".

Honestly I don't trust DE enough to not fuck up sniping and make this set worthwhile.

throw it in the trash.

There are many useful combos. Spamming E is an option if you don't want to bother, though. But when facing a lvl 100+ bombard, you'll want the combo that deals an automatic slash/knockdown proc, or something that has a inherent damage multiplier.

All of those can be used in addition to the ones you mentioned, fucktard. Now you can try to bring a weapon to red crits that previously you couldn't, or bring another to 100% status, or go even more sanic fast with volt and hirudo.
Not everyone is as inept at this game as you.

With what fucking slots?

They've posted how they're changing snipers, no idea if it's good or bad though

Against a bombard I have a gun. Gun is the better option for most scenarios, especially with a bombard's head just sitting there, ripe for the shooting.

Why does this make me think they were trying to make an entirely new game, stopped for whatever reason and just shoved all the assets they did make into the game they already had?

These seem like mods built for new players. The only things i see of use to vets being the pistol damage and primary multishot. Even then there are better alternatives for those slots but the low capacity maybe useful when leveling stuff up.

I can't tell, is this music from MonHun or FF14

Yeah, but we are talking about melee options. Sadly, melee still isn't good enoug to be an alternative to ranged weapons. I only actually use mine if I have something with self-damage equipped like the javlok, or if my weapons are less ammo efficient.

Nigaroo do you want me to hold your hand to cross the street too? If you are a min-maxer any mod that increases a certain stat beyond what is considered the current "max" in the game is an opportunity for a new broken build. When those mods drop you can see in which weapon they fit and if you want to use those as opposed to the builds you already have. I know I could use more status on my nikana prime for more slash procs, but it only has 20% status, so the current mods we have in the game won't take me far. But now there's going to be more options to try something different. People complained about weapons only having a few, if not a single useable build. Now at least you can try new shit in there.

Skyrim

user its the fucking LoZ Breath of the Wild trailer music

Oh. Ops, I had figured it was from a different MMO

There's no bonus to melee status in there you illiterate DE cock goblin. You might consider the shitty warframe mods, but there's no way you're putting any of those on a melee weapon unless you simply want to do less damage.

*MostlyMultyplayerOnline :^)

That's the joke

I had my nikana status build in mind, was considering a hipotetical scenario, but yeah I could have used one of the mods already listed instead, like "bonus crit chance that stacks with combo multiplier"
This trumps any pure damage bonus. Combo-dependant bonuses are multiplicative, applied after your other bonuses. At x2 combo and with Blood Rush you'll have 190% crit chance bonus applied to your final crit chance. If you still think that's not worth it you haven't been fiddling with your builds at all.

Not sure why i'm having this discussion with you if you don't even know what br does. Just go back to my first question, tell me which mod you're ditching to put one of these in and let me finish laughing at you.

The Gladiator set is gonna be amazing on Valkyr, and I can totally see Vigilante being pretty fucking great if you're using a Soma or Soma Prime.
Not sold on the Augur set.

I fucking hate DE sometimes

DE just tweeted that PoE is gonna be out next week for PC

I'll take "Things That Don't Exist" for $1000

I have an Atlas and he was the furthest thing from my mind. He's portrayed as the punch frame but all he does is a sliding body block combo, make pillow fort walls and stare at shit intensely. Meanwhile Nekros' punch can actually do real damage and bring teammates back to life while actually being a goddamn punch attack.

Can't spell Delay without DE

They said 10 days like two or three days ago, that's not a delay

I know, but it's DE. They'll find a way to mess this up asap

They already released a launch trailer sucking their own dicks as hard as they can over it, it's too late to turn back now
It's being launched some time next week even if half the shit in it is still broken and all the drop tables are still populated by placeholders

What should I pick? I don't have any of the weapons for these mods right now and I'm only missing one part of the Miter. I'm leaning towards Scattered Justice because so far I've only used Boar and Tigris shotguns.

fucking retard

Scattered Justice is the only good one

The Miter is a piece of shit, lad. Don't even waste your time making it.

i clear sortie eximus exterminates just using atlas' 1.

It's just all wrong, and now I'm going to act on my autistic impulses.

2.0 multi * 1.9 [1+organ shatter] = 3.8 multi
25% crit chance * (1 + 1.65[blood rush] * 2[combo]) = 107.5% crit chance.
Here, crits represent a 1 + 1.075 * 3.8 = 5.085 multiplier on our damage.
This is our starting point.

2.0 multi * 2.3[1+organ shatter+glad might] = 4.6 multi
25% crit chance * (1 + (1.65 + .25) * 2) = 120% crit chance
Here, crits represent a 1 + 1.2 * 4.6 = 6.52 multiplier on our damage.
This mod gives us 28% more damage compared to our start.

Primed Fury gives us 2.45/1.9 = 29% more damage.

30% more damage and a headache

This stacks into a different place.
25% crit chance * 1.6[true steel] * (1 + 1.65[blood rush] * 2[combo]) = 172% crit chance
Here, crits represent a 1 + 1.72 * 3.8 = 7.536 multiplier on our damage.
True steel gives us 48% more damage compared to our start.

90% more damage, assuming we aren't running any other ele mods

Roughly infinite damage. Any decent combo has built in procs.

can someone explain oberon to me? he's pretty mediocre and i see some people praise him as one of the best.

can anyone elaborate? how do you play as him? i tried a duration/strength focus build that abuses hallowed eruption. i tried a straight quality build, and i tried a reckoning build.

nomatter what i do i feel like nomatter what he tries to do he has to be built for it, and theres ALWAYS another frame that can do it better.

fug, counted the base damage twice on the crit.

fug, counted the base damage twice on the crit.

Rotations or Cycles? The former is a lack of knowledge and the latter is a lack of patience. Unless you actually have people who know they need to get to rotation C, but quit by the second rotation A; which is bizarre, but feasible.
Defection is a tedious slog regardless of this point. I was never complaining about the drop-rates.
All my post said was: "RNG keeps fucking me in this shitty game-mode." I was never on the verge of giving up, but it is frustrating. Replying to me that you got it easily and I just need to have more patience when I have already worked harder for it than you have is more than "a bit condescending."
I think you got lost thinking I was complaining about grinding and not just about how shitty Defection is.

Nigger I said it was personal preference.

INB4 they're like acolyte mods which don't apply to Hysteria for no reason other than DE doesn't want you to have too much fun.

So is homosexuality user.

I she supposed to be saying that with a William Shatner cadence? Why the fuck did they put so many commas in there?

And not only did you double post, you got doubles on your second one. You are on a double run today.
But regarding that other user that thinks this set of mods is cool, aren't they going to block you from using others mods that do the same thing?
Like Gladiator Vice blocking Fury, Gladiator Might blocking Organ Shatter, and so on. Outside the fact that you would need to use all 6 mods to get the 25% crit bonus right?

These new mod sets look more as a low capacity build for those that have not potatoed the weapon yet, while being replacement for the more capacity heavy ones whilst giving the set bonus.

And gara as the glass frame name is stupid.

I was reading it as each one adding to the bonus because 2 of the warframe mods had a different amount listed. So 130% crit chance with stacks with all 6.

I'm also assuming you could get something out of an incomplete set and use with the regular mods. No point in even trying to theorycraft them if either of those is true.

True, no need to go nuts on something that in one week (maybe) we can try.

Dev's Stream tonight.
Now we just need the tl;dr user to help today.

Those people are lying. Oberon wants to be a healer, but there's trin and harrow. He wants to be damage but there's tons of better frames for that. He wants to be CC but Nyx and Vauban exist. He is a jack of all trades, but master of none. Also his skins are shit. Oberon is a white deer, Oberon Prime is a Black Bull. It's literally a cuckframe

Anyways new frame trailer is out. "She" looks meh.

Every frame after Titania has been extremely underwhelming, I hope that this one is an exception

I worried for the Wall skill. If I can't shoot through it it's going to be yet another god-damn frost where nobody thinks that a huge fucking barrier isn't an issue.

I don't understand why so many people here get upset by frost globes and nully bubbles and now apparently glass walls that can most certainly be cleared by a fucking double jump.
If melee weapons didn't exist then I could see these things being legitimate issues but when I see people getting upset over trivial shit like this it just sounds like people that are too reliant on being at safe distances.

Seeing how it is a ring and not a dome it leads me to believe that you can't shoot through it; but hey at least it isn't like cataclysm where you can't shoot at all in a pretty big area

This is some quality trolling.

This isn't even as bad as frost
Literally just jump you pub-tier idiot
Or just don't fucking do anything, the wall keeps enemies in mexico all by itself, your input isn't required to stop them

user, having gameplay elements nullified by stuff like globes and bubbles is fucking annoying specially if they come in hordes, and melee isn't an option if you don't run a life-strike weapon during a high level mission since enemies scaling is fucking retarded

I certainly hope this doesn't describe anyone in either of the clans, because holy shit that's terrible.

Nullifiers are literally DE going "Nuh uh, my unit has protection from everything" rather than figure out why people rely on ability spam so often. It's a lazy fix to a problem that is only going to get worse for it. On top of that Melee is boring as fuck. Yeah, let's press and sometimes hold E until it's dead. There's not much to it.

Frost and Limbo bubbles are an issue for the same reason: forcing others into a playstyle. With frost you either need to navigate around the bubble or stay inside of it, and if you use explosive weapons then there's the chance of premature detonation because some dingus decided a bubble is just what this infested defense mission needs. On top of that most frost players seem to ONLY use their bubble, regardless of skills that might be better suited for the situation. Limbo usually combos cataclysm with stasis, which forces people into melee and running around the edge of the bubble to kill the latest group of timestopped enemies. It'd be more efficient to use a gun, and usually they do this during defense missions where getting through the rounds quickly is the goal. It's like bringing a high-strength nova to the missions and using Molecular Prime: nobody likes shit taking forever.

i don't want to play with you anyway.

Also jumping won't always be an option. Small halls and cramped areas still make up a lot of the maps, and it still is the issue of directly getting in someone's way. I'll have to see how it plays, but IIRC there was a similar issue with atlas' wall at first.

That's an admission that you can't run melee without a crutch. Git Gud

Is destroying the big fucking field drone and permanently nullifiying a Nullifier that difficult?
Then get out of them and stop being "forced" to do shit you don't want. You're one vocabulary slip-up away from saying being in a bubble is literally rape.

Well see, if it actually blocks player movement too, then that's just hilarious

The combat is based on horde mentality not carefully crafted scenarios like in a character action game, on higher levels you are just gonna get ass raped if you don't use certain mods.

If you want to prove me wrong show us a 3 hour Mot run using melee only faggot

Wasn't always the case, in fact being able to actually take down the generator permanently is a fairly new addition. And it's still a bandaid on the bigger problem of ability spam, because like invulnerability phases in boss fights they don't know how to do anything else.

Nigger did you even read the full post? I said exactly that.

Not really. Just shoot your gun until limbo's bubble pops, and eventually he'll learn. Can't do much about frosts bubble, but at least you can still shoot through it one way.

Possibly. Or they're stubborn and it becomes a battle of attrition as you empty your mag and they throw stasis back up.

Are you saying Life Strike is an absolutely essential mod for high level play? Because that's hilarious if you are.
Nigger I'm not going to spend 3 hours of my off time on any one spot in the game unless it's the Index. Stop relying on meme builds and start getting fucking good at the basics.

PoE next week

Holy shit, this is exactly like going through the warframe forums

where do I put the explosions user?

Funny, I thought the same thing when reading you complain about fucking nully bubbles and frost globes while admitting you can't into melee unless you have shitloads of lifesteal attached.

I've kinda sidetracked myself into forma'ing a bunch of shit. I got akstiletto prime cause it's good, then a good riven for the akmagnus, then the akjagara because I wanted to use it with nekros, then I decided to forma my dual toxocysts for mesa, and then I thought scourge would go well with it, so here I am forma'ing a ton of shit.

See embed

you get in the bubble and shoot outwards, or use the shotgun mode.

this game is a fucking mess to come back to when you haven't played since Nekros was the newest frame

Oh god you poor bastard.

yeah, that sounds about right

What this user said you stand on the cryopod and shoot outward you fucking mongoloid.

How can you accuse me of not knowing how blood rush works and then immediately get it wrong?
And why exactly? if you know that true steel influences the calculation of gladiator mods, why leave it off? Do your builds only work one mod at a time?
Blood rush (and any gladiator mod, considering they work the same way) have their bonuses applied over base crit damage + true steel bonus. From the wiki:
You know this but left it off when calculating gladiator might, as you left the bonus crit damadge multiplier off.
Your 107.5% crit chance "starting point" is a meaningless value when considering how effective gladiator mods are then. Here's how the build I proposed without the new mod, just with an empty space, would work:
(25%*1.6[true steel])*(1+1.65[blood rush]*2)=172% final crit chance
Now if we add a gladiator modd to it:
(25%*1.6[true steel])*(1+1.90[blood rush+gladiator]*2)=192% final crit chance

This setup crits 20% more than the previous. With a 3.8 critical damage multiplier (of a +280% bonus damage) that means that this mod alone adds 0.2*280%=56% bonus damage. This is the average damage a gladiator mod alone adds to that build. And Gladiator Might even increases the critical damage multiplier even further.

Applied over base stats, not final values. Learn what an additive bonus is compared to a multiplicative bonus in the game. That's why those mods suck balls, only actually usefull to tilt the odds of getting the proc you want. As damage mods they suck
arguably the only useful alternative you posted, put it in Fury's place and you're golden.

.>>13527065
meant
With a 3.8 critical damage multiplier (or a +280% bonus damage)

You're already in a position to hit all the locations they rush from up there. Or did you join up with those two just to solo the whole thing?

You're already in a position to hit all the locations they rush from up there. Or did you join up with those two just to solo the whole thing?

But he can't hit inside the bubble.
But I'll say, a single frost bubble isn't a problem. At least it's correctly positioned over the objective. But what about those retards that spawn 2 or 3 bubbles aroutn the stage? No ranged weapon shoots very far when that happens, and that sucks

Oh, lawd, I even forgot we are talking about orange crits here. Meaning that extra 20% extra will be dealing orange crits with 6.6 damage multiplier. A bonus of +560% damage on 20% of the time. 0.2*560=112% average bonus damage.

Worse is when the retard puts a bubble on the defense objective and bubbles in every chokepoint of enemy entry making firing at things useless. And refuses to get rid of those chokepoints bubbles.
One time got two retards doing this stuff, and the bubbles were of different sizes, and they bubbled every fucking place they could making guns worthless.

I pulled true steel out to compare as a potential thing to replace. Fury would only really be there for prompted finishers, and everything else is unassailable from a deeps perspective.

Going from 172% to 192% is not critting 20% more, you're getting 11% more crits than you had before. This is the concept you keep fucking up on; you can't just subtract and call it good.
A build with Gladiator Might, accounting for both the crit and the crit damage, at 2x combo, does 36% more damage than an empty slot with your list.
going from 5.816 with true steel/shatter/blood rush to 1 + 1.92 * 3.6 = 7.912 extra damage due to crit
If that build included the 3 warframe mods it's 34% more damage.

They're additive with each other, which means you get diminishing returns with multiple, but the first one you put on your build is 90% more damage vs empty slot, free and clear. Second one gives you 47% more damage, which is still better than glad might. Third one is 32%, so finally on par with it

You don't need to do any special accounting for orange/red crits.
1 + crit chance * (crit multi-1) already covers them.

So looking at the warframe site on plains of eidolons thing, that damage fall off is interesting as they are or going to force use of sniper in longe range or shit everything up.
The most interesting part is the gear wheel being increased to 12 items, so expect a ton of stuff to put there on POE.

Welp, I was comparing the final bonus damage in therms of base damage. And not one build vs the oher as a multiplicative bonus. Nevermind that, took me redoing halfway all that shit to understand what I got wrong.
Btw you forgot to take base damage from calculation again
Yep, now the only hope for those mods is to see how far those bonuses go up when maxed. They mentioned that fusing those sets (or maybe equipping the entire set, I didn't quite understand it) fills those boxes and can increase those values.

What's a good mod build for tigris prime? I don't really have other good or better weapons at the moment.

SOON

But there's already a team mate inside the bubble. I get that it's annoying, but it's hardly "have to put my gun away and stop having fun."
I agree multiple bubbles are disgusting.

You probably won't since Tigris P is tier 1. I don't use it myself, but this build looked good.

Pretty much. The warframe ones could be niche viable, but the weapon ones are going to need some stacking that we don't know about yet.

your lack of logins is disturbing

As this user pointed out
you will not find a better damage+status by ammo weapon, even i don't use it often as i'm leveling mastery fodder on primary weapons and I prefer ignis for low level stuff, tigris prime can carry you in sortie level missions very easily.
If you don't have any of the elemental status mods try kohm, it's ok, but eats through your ammo like crackers. Another option is Hek with scattered justice aug mod.

I'll add onto this by saying that a good rule of thumb would be to check Riven Dispositions on the wiki. RD is directly correlated to weapon popularity statistics. If a weapon is being used enough to have a faint disposition chances are it's a decent weapon. Or broken beyond belief.
It's not perfect, but it is a factor that can help relieve weapon decision fatigue.
This user made some fine alternative suggestions.

Thanks a bunch guys, I just need to farm the mods I'm missing and probably give a potato to my tigris. The only thing I don't really like is the reload time on it.

If you want to sacrifice a little damage, then use chilling reload on it and it becomes lightning quick.

Radial Blast nigger,look it up.

Hey anons a fun build for mirage and her hall of mirrors, i want the most fun things that i could do with it.
Tried Cernos with multishot + thunderbolt, didn't get something cool, but with staticor i'm almost getting motion sickness with the screen shaking.

Don't need to farm when I'm playing games that don't consist of shallow filler content.

not soon…

it's 48, isn't it?

probably 28

The Glass frame looks really boring. She's an amalgamation of abilities from other frames, and she has an ability similar to Magnetize, which is a single target DOT with a long cast animation, which is basically pointless, since guns kill faster. It's also pointless against bosses, since DE's infinite talent allows them to only make bosses that are invincible for 90% of the fight, or have very specific spots you have to shoot, which are unaffected by the ability. The hall of mirrors is the Nyx ultimate ability, but worse in every way. Glass ultimate is just a slow nova combined with a shitty frost bubble. The lash, it's 2 functions and how it explodes your ult bubble is pretty cool, but that's about it.

I know what it is and it stopped existing 4 years ago; well before that image was actually made.

Is that your handwriting or did you scribble it with a mouse?

both?
I didn't make it so hell if I know.

Void trader is in.
I guess I'll take Primed Flow over Volcanic Edge.

You can get Volcanic Edge as a reward from T1 spy missions.
It's only there to bait people to wasting their ducats.

have you farmed your ivara yet? probably get a couple by the time you finish it.

Haven't got a single piece.

Post Grindan music.

It can be hard to find not POS'd podcasts.

FAWK YEAH, FATHER MUCKER!

Bullshit,otherwise the comic would have no reason to exist.Hell,even the faggots at Warframe forums were posting it before 8.3.

Fleet Foxes is good grinding music

Snordster, embed related.

AYO DE WHERE THE FUCKIN NITAIN ALERTS AT

fug. im gonna need that primed ravage. prisma obex, and prisma skana.

I wouldn't recommend primed ravage. Most shotguns are status based and even the ones which have good critical statistics have a good status chance.

Anyone got any harpak builds?
This is my current one but it wont do much without a few formas is it even worth it or have I wasted an orokin catalyst for semi cool weapon

hmmmm
i cant think of it, but i think i have a crit built shotgun… i remember it not being like a normal shotgun… phage maybe?

i'll have to check, but thanks. i'll check to make sure before buying

for what purpose?
anybody use that one and find a buyer, or do you have to go through every single aug and put an entry?

the new market layout is shit. i cant ever find anything in it.

I haven't forma'd mine either but gave it a spare potato so I could squeeze some decent crit out of it. What does that Riven have on it?

188% puncture, 77% reload speed, I reload in about a second as you can see. Think the main reason I'm not doing much damage is because of the riven tbh, it does puncture rather than something useful like all around damage. I was hoping the gun would be a bit better too like not burst fire. Sort of like boltor prime but with harpoons instead.

The main reason you don't think you're doing much damage is because the weapon itself isn't super great. Even on the build I posted I still have to land two or three full bursts into a target to kill it. That's even while landing headshots and getting crits. And the secondary fire yank range is locked to 30m and only sometimes yanks things.
It's fun to dick around with but hits a wall once targets start going higher than level 30.

Oh that's annoying. One of the worst things about warframe tbh, most of the good weapons are fucking boring.

agreed. there are few weapons that comes to mind thatre both good and fun. the lenz.
the tigris, amprex, and ignis…. cant think of any others at the moment.

Tigris Sancti is great but reload is a pain, amprex is powerful but too forma hungry and ignis is the flame thrower right? got the wraith and it can even handle level 20 enemies really well
The thing is with all these weapons they don't feel that great to use though, they are effective but really I just want a few standard guns and a few future guns and then the completely make believe what the fuck guns without all these fucking annoying nerfs.
I basically want a handheld orbital strike cannon The game is great but lacks a directive to play it so the guns need to be better I guess? Could just be being a faggot though. nearly 800 hours and I'm still fucking shit at the game
Praying to god Plains of Eidolon revitalizes the games because currently I'm stuck between paying for platinum like a whore or working for it and wanting to commit suicide.
sage for reddit blog post

multi-shot breaks it if i remember correctly.

secondary and melee has some fun options at least also launchers

Haven't been able to find a decent melee other than orthos prime and nikana prime really, even then they aren't too great. I spent about 300 of 800 hours just doing void survival on the pre fissure prime thing with melee weapons and they're still shit
Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing something wrong, might just be me being autistic with instakills.

Does multi-shot cause the yank harpoons to bounce right off the target?

double check it if you've got one. i could be way off but yes, that's how i remember it.

Depends on how you like the stances I guess.

Melee is literally the most powerful weapon type in the game currently, I fail to see how you struggle with that.

I can kill level 50-80's fine but only if they're normal and not heavy units. A standard unit would take like one or two hits but a heavy unit takes twenty.

Are you using weapons with slash/ corrosive? Or CP? You should be able to breeze through almost anything in the game with melee.

Nikana prime is heavy slash I think, it's got crit and beserker on so it goes up to insane melee speeds and I believe it has either toxin or corrosive, cant remember which but I do have multiple builds. Might be that I need primed serration or something, it would definitely help>>13533147

Nikana prime is heavy slash I think, it's got crit and beserker on so it goes up to insane melee speeds and I believe it has either toxin or corrosive, cant remember which but I do have multiple builds. Might be that I need primed serration or something, it would definitely help

She's too much of a lazy slut to be into femdom, 0/10

it accurately captures oberon being useless and making other people do the work though.

Saryn isn't a slut, she's pure!

New Loka goodboi points.

Is Nidus or Chroma any fun? I got a 50% off token.

Buy cosmetics.
And both are good tanks. I personally main chroma, but I jealously have to admit nidus might have a better overall package.

I'd say Nidus is more fun than Chroma. Chroma is basically "Press ability 3 (Cold) and 4 to not die" right now. Not as active as Nidus is.

Your waifu has fucked every man and woman in the solar system. Even the Moas have had their way with her.

Wait, I'm sorry. 2 and 3. His 1 and 4 are shit, and need to be reworked.

Have you tried lesion or hirudo yet?
Lesion i find better than orthos prime just because it is a proc oriented weapon with 30% base status chance and a better slash damage.
Hirudo on the other hand is the fast attacking weapon that heals on crit, so those tanky frames can go melee the fuck out of enemies and get healed at the same time, and is overall a good weapon for high end grinner because of it's high puncture damage, even on sorties it is a good pick.
Other anons suggested dual kamas prime, but i can't say anything as i never used the thing.

Opticor. What you're looking for is called the Opticor.

Cosmetics or slots. I've only ever bought Atlas because fuck that.

Serration is for rifles, you mean Pressure Point.

Fiddling around with the build calculator this looks good:

If you don't already have Buzz Kill then Jagged Edge is the alternative for disgusting Slash procs. The alternative to that is just another Ele/ Status mod. This build also only requires a single forma.
Looking at the wiki, Buzz Kill was last available early June. So it'll probably be available again next Baro.

I second the Hirudo.

catalyst alert

test

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Harpak/t_30_00002222_128-0-3-132-6-5-137-7-10-140-2-5-150-5-10-153-3-3-159-4-5-265-1-3_128-7-265-7-140-9-153-9-159-5-150-8-132-8-137-7/en/2-0-78/135162/0

Won't Heavy Caliber make it too inaccurate to be of any use?

try it, and if it is too difficult, swap it out for something like bladed rounds?

Oh, I thought you meant decent as in fun, not doing damage. Hitler's build is about as good as it gets for nikana prime deeps.

But honestly, you don't even need a potato to turn level 80 heavies into paste in a single (often aoe) combo, let alone primed PP. Any decent melee weapon can do it. except jat kittag which is too busy launching enemies into orbit to do single target damage.
There must be something strange that you're doing.

Hey cool, I don't really use the Nikana and just half assed that list. Kinda sad really. Wonder if Damage 3.0 will fix that?
Hitler's primary choice for melee is Valkyr's Claws and spamming Launching Spring to become a true space Ninja.

How freaking lucky i have to be to get a rare container on the sortie mission of all things?
Any builds for telos boltace, ballistica prime and synoid simulor? Got all three of then today and i'm having a load of fun just nuking things.
And is Orvius just a mastery fodder or i'm missing something while using it.

Trash after the nerf, but I guess range and a standard blood rush build
Nerf hit it hard, but just build for status and it can still wipe fodder enemies easily enough
Standard pistol crit build, but with some dual stats and maybe gunslinger to get it firing faster.
other than the gas+stealth meme build, most throwing weapons are trash.

I guess you don't enjoy the authentic Australian experience, m8.

what are your pet weapons? I personally use a status ogris with two builds, gas for lower level content and radiation+cold situations that need more cc, also pairs well with a condition overload melee. it isn't your average convenient crowd control, but I find that the attention and positioning the weapon requires makes everyday sortie grinding less of a chore.

Is it actually good? Because I would like a throwing melee to use with pistols, and it has that augment from suda for some easy energy regen. I tried the cerata and it was underwhelming.

My usual loadout is

nah, it's straight garbage. aug doesn't even activate while dual wielding.

i don't jew hard enough to have money to waste on a glaive prime, but halikar is borderline usable. 900 damage on the charged throw to glaive prime's 960. the rest just don't do enough damage.

I usually go with:

So are we expecting for this mid week or in the end of the week the POE stuff?

Might ask how bad this riven is while i'm at it.

Well dubsman, since the Prova is an electric machete you can consider this a pure damage upgrade. Hopefully you have Prova Vandal, but it doesn't really matter, but both versions have faint dispositions so that damage should get really high. Don't forget the Prova also has it's own unique mod from the Index: Static Discharge. It aoe shocks on charge attacks.
Also in the future you should take a SS of the fully ranked version.

It would probably be really silly to have
All at the same time. Add in
Since I think SD is a guaranteed proc, so even with the Prova's shit status you can still use CD in a vacuum.
Lastly add in a Killing Blow since Focus Energy is reducing your Channeling cost to 3. Or Fury, either's good.
From there you can always swap out the Voltaic Strike for another elemental mod as needed.
A build for the Vandal version wouldn't need to rely on SD for procs since it has a native 20% status.

I plugged it into builder, assuming the riven is around 150 finisher and 100 electric at max, and the numbers look decent. Requires 4 forma though

How to build Nidus?

There's three different builds I typically use. First is max range, with some power strength. Second is max power strength with some range, and last is all range nothing else just for CCing.

Range + efficiency, then whatever else.

worked well for me for farming vodyanoi, pull and mash things with melee. reply had a more ability oriented version
for mashing things with stomp instead.

Why use effiency on nidus? It reduces how much energy you get back from virulence.

It gives you the same number of ability uses back no matter what, you're not losing anything there. And you're still gaining the usual benefits of efficiency for when you're doing things other than chain stomping giant piles of enemies.

Except a mod slot. And the energy it gives can help fuel his only other energy fueled ability. There's just no reason for it, put rage in its slot instead if you need energy.

my build already has rage and the efficiency was necessary for what i used it for.

alright then

Bruh as someone that's had saryn as his go-to gal since hydroid came out, she's a slut. I mean that's not a bad thing, but don't make a whore a housewife.

i fucking hate this game

WELCOME TO HELL BUDDY

Be thankful he didn't also give you bedroom eyes while doing it

Someone correct me if I'm doing something wrong but I can not get Tigris Prime to 100% status chance.

I'm using (everything maxed of course):

That should be 100% but it's not for some reason (97.x or something like that). Even when swapping out Blaze for Shotgun Savvy doesn't get 100% status chance (99.2 I believe). Can anyone here tell me what the hell is wrong?

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Tigris_Prime/t_30_02230022_178-1-5-190-7-5-191-2-3-264-5-3-330-6-3-357-4-3-359-3-5-482-0-10_482-14-178-8-191-4-359-6-357-7-264-7-330-4-190-5/en/2-0-96/105891/0

He gave me a heart attack.

Is there some way to disable him? I heard that he can even be seen spying on you near the relic refiner.

Allegedly he can pop up anywhere on the ship outside of the Nidus room. There was speculation that getting the Golden Fidget Spinner would prevent him from appearing but that was debunked.

my potato stays seated and has never wandered the ship..? dunno what sorta problem you guys are having

There are a handful of videos showing the potato still being seated while the hobgoblin is elsewhere on the ship being a creep.
So it's not the potato wandering around, but something that looks like the potato.

When you finish the quest "Chains of Harrow", you may be visited by the "Man in the Wall".

He takes the form of your potato, and you can even see him with your potato, if you keep walking with it.

He isn't agressive or even does anything, he just sits there like in the video, but it can be sppoky if you get caught by surprise.

Hydroid feels like he's good in theory but in execution I can't seem to get him to work. You don't start a level with enough energy to get undertow to work out if you're also using your 4, so you have to collect energy for a bit, but then usually mobs are spaced out to the point where it's hard to actually gather them into undertow. If you can get enemies to go down a single corridor its fine but that's not how it usually works out in practice.

Starting energy is defined by how much mod capacity you have left to spare. You can forma just for that but it's probably not worth it since unnecessary polarity slots can screw up other configs you may want. Just bring some energy plates.

You do know they're more likely to spawn on them, right? Even more so during raids.

how did I not know this wtf

Use Rage, Curative Undertow, and your guns. Shoot the shit out of them, use Undertow as a defensive tool and cast from inside it until the heat dies down. You heal while in the pool so short of a nullifier you're good.

nullifier is a FAGGOT
A FAGGOT

hydroid doesn't exist outside of pilfering survivals, stop spreading propaganda.

He's my third most used frame outside of saryn

Most Played
Saryn > Nova > Ember
Best Butt
Saryn > Nova > Ember
Pure coincidence.

All of the other frames i use are just for specific uses.

Flat as a pancake. Nyx graxx has a better ass.

Nyx has nice thighs. but nova has that shiny catwoman ass.

Your list doesn't have Ivara. 0/10

I like her legwarmers.

I beg to differ.

So have you guys seen the new focus 2.0 shit or no?
>Madurai turns Void Blast into Kamehameha forums.warframe.com/topic/849938-plains-of-eidolon-facts-fundamentals-of-focus-20/

not a fan to play as her. she's qt, possibly the most qt. but the leg joint things kinda ruin the ass for me.

nova skin with nova prime helmet is the only way to go. nova prime looks like some fucking ugly african ring neck.

have they nerfed zenurik energy syphon on steroids?

i like nyxs ass, but its just lower… maybe #4 or 5. also, how can nyx ever compete with the shiny?

Thoughts?

Ignore the Physique, I'm likely going to forma that into a steel charge or corrosive projection. Not sure which yet.

Corrosive Projection is the better choice. I feel like your duration and efficiency are a little too low.

I'm 2 paragraphs in and already horrified.

yeah, i only pull her out for spy alerts, but any serious treatment of frame asses needs her at number 1.

also,

Remove Physique, it only adds health based on the base health. go with rejuvination.

blind rage is not needed
i do almost the same build.

meant to say exilus that adds range, but alternately you could add power drift…. i guess.

tl;dr version is yes, they did.
long version is they redid it so that void dashing as your operator leaves behind zones that your team can stand in for energy

so they force you to play as shitty potato child to regain your power instead of a constant drip? looks like zenurik was a mistake… it was fun while it lasted. can i abandon it and dump everything into madurai and get that increased slash damage?

DE is fucking retarded.

inb4 it's just the ability to call down orbiter strikes on the POE map

There's also a passive that makes it so picking up energy orbs also gives you energy over time, but yes it is worse now. As for the second part, all lens will be removed from gear and all Focus points are being refunded so you can respec.

well thats not a complete loss then i suppose… will i be able to convert my zenurik lenses i purchased from people? or my GREATER zenurik lens that totally isnt worth it?

From what I remember you can get shit called amps that go on your space loli's hand and change the Void beam, you can turn it into a shotgun and dumb shit like that and I'm assuming it also boosts damage. Also Operator specific Arcanes and shit.

lolno

Thread-ly reminder that if your framefu is not in your most used then you are cheating on them!!

shit tier taste

fug

in what universe can that word ever be used here?

…fug
In my defense, I don't really have a framefu

Anything i should change? I have nothing to put on the Riven slot, and the Rhinno i haven't put any formas yet.

you dont need all those defensive mods. choose either (redirection or vitality) and (steel fiber or fast deflection). focus on getting mods for strength and duration, as both affect your most important abilities: iron skin and stomp.

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Braton_prime/t_30_23002300_128-7-3-132-4-5-133-5-4-137-0-10-140-3-5-141-1-5-159-6-5-265-2-3_137-7-141-6-265-7-140-9-132-8-133-5-159-9-128-7/en/2-0-3/
warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Vasto_prime/t_30_22200000_193-0-5-204-2-10-206-1-5-211-3-5-212-4-3-222-7-5-328-6-3-356-5-3_193-6-206-6-204-7-211-9-212-7-356-7-328-7-222-9/en/3-0-65/
change polarity or stance into ones that match on your scindo p.

all this stuff is pretty much metanigger stuff (except for the scindo stance thing, get that sorted) and you can ignore, build how you want your things to work and dont worry about minmaxing if it takes the fun away.

The fucking buffed zenurik. No cool down on it anymore, more regen from energy pick ups, and you just have to touch the energy zones once to get the buff for a while. You get a shit ton of energy from the get go now.

for rhino, you don't need any defensive mods except steel fiber because it affects iron skin. You should just pop iron skin as soon as you get in the mission unless you have an iron charge build. There's basically 3 builds for rhino, max range and some duration for stomp, max strength for iron skin, or a balanced one which is just strength, range, and duration and nothing in the negative.

For your weapons, I'd add some crit mods for all of them, and drop the utility mods for more damage, whether it's elemental or physical. They will always give you more DPS.

Farm up the 60% ele/60% status mods for your primary/melee.

That scindo build is rough.
You get diminishing returns when you stack lots of +% damage mods, and rending strike/jagged edge are terribly designed so they should be ditched first.
You aren't doing anything else with channeling so focus energy should go too.
The ele ones can probably stick around unless you need the space.
Get your primed pressure point on there.
Get drifting contact on there so you can build and maintain fat combos, it's usually worth more damage than any other melee mod.
Get your berserker ranked up and on there, probably in place of fury.
If you have a condition overload or bloodrush kicking around too, then those also need to be on there. If you've got a blood rush then use organ shatter too.
Broken bull spam also benefits a fair bit from reach, depends on how much room you've got left.

primary/secondary i mean.

*Blocks ur path*
*Unsheathes Nikana Prime*
Forgive me Teshin, for I must unleash my power just this once.
*Teleports behind you*
*Slices you into a million pieces*
Nothing…Personnel, kiddo.

Why do all the chroma helmets suck so much Mr. Bond?

im retarded - just go for efficiency + strength on rhino

So according to Steve's twitter Plains is going to be at least 3.4 gb, or rather that's how big the update was on the 7th so it's probably going to be bigger.

That's not even that bad. That's not even bad at all.

Is Hydron still the go-to?

Anyone else do last minute forma-ing on the mobility frames for the update? I spent a bit more time on Volt, I hardly touched him before but I think he'll get more use what with a huge open field to build a charge on.

sadly yes

there's akkad as well.

Ivara has a small problem with her head.
Turns out i don't know how to replicate this bug and it went away.

did we go zombie?

respost

Thanks, user
Never say complaining never did anyone any good

Before this thread dies, does anyone know what the max fire rate increase on Peacemaker is? I wanna plug it into Builder to see if fire rate mods are worth it.