Anons, would you like to play some good vidya?

Anons, would you like to play some good vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GOGcom/status/914906638095659011
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going back to SW Battlefront 2 was a pretty disappointing experience. I'm amazed at how much time I invested into the game when it came out, along with the first game considering how shitty the gameplay and quality of the whole package feels.

Still has some great maps with plenty of combined arms fun. Too bad they actually downgraded that part pretty hard in the second game compared to the first.

Yes, I would, but it seems like the new multiplayer is bugged to hell and back. I've had constant problems with opening the server browser, and once I fixed that I've had never-ending issues just trying to join games. In the past 30 minutes I've been able to join 1 game, and after that round ended it disconnected and apparently logged me out, forcing me to restart the game.

Oh fug. I hope this doesn't fuck over the
Conversion Pack mod

Can I play as Rey Mixer?

now they have to differentiate between nu-battlefield and old battlefield

I have the gog edition though. Wasn't the point of gog galaxy to support multiplayer crossplay with Steam?

Both GOG and Steam can play on the same server.

SHE A STRONG GIRL WHO DON'T NEED NO PLAYER INPUT

twitter.com/GOGcom/status/914906638095659011

Are you hosting OP?
I'll join

But why?
Whats their endgame?

It's time

goodwill building. i've heard multiple rumors that disney is mad as fuck about nubattlefront's quality and this might be an apology, or a way to butter us up for some true jewry in the near future

I'd rather roadkill skunk beer hee hee

It's funny because in nuBattlefront 2 her talent is wall hack.

White genocide.
But if you're asking for the link between this and that, I can't see it.

Probably it's just a way to get people that jumped on the SW train with episode 7 to buy older games. This isn't the first SW game this year they added back multiplayer

Game night when?

Why?
They just care about getting money from good goys.
And even if that was the case why the fuck would they give out an exclusive license to EA if they cared about quality instead of working with several prominent publishers and saturating that market as well with countless releases over the years?
This fucking franchise could have even been a chance to revive their Game departement that was handled by an incompetent hack which an user here who worked there can tell you.

I don't know how big of a paycheck and percentage EA gave them, but it was not enough, they could have been better for themselves and the market if they actually handed it to various devs like Lucas did.

But hey, Disney is 90% composed of incompetent Jews with too much money and Daddy recommendations.

No shit

I know they added it back to Empire at War along with Petroglyph, but it still makes no sense.

Fuck, guess I won't be playing in public servers
unless we play against those cancerous fucks

This is what happens when you let EA run wild

Almost certainly to get you to buy it again on as many platforms as possible.

FUCK
WHY WOULD EA DO SOMETHING SO UN-EA?

Thanks EA, Disney.

Cant even connect to multiplayer. I keep getting busy 0%.

This was the Mouse itself

If you get busy then its working
Just wait a bit
Error is when its not working

You can't even dock in Space Battles in the Battlefront 2.

Disney may be a lot of things but when vidya's concerned they usually aren't a shit deliberately.

What the fuck's the point, do you just fly around shooting at hard points?

user
there's no carriers/big ships

If only
You just shoot other players
This is EA DICE after all

For the same reason the toys are selling like shit. Ever since they put that feminist cunt in charge Star Wars has been a complete trainwreck that makes Lucas' stewardship look like an economic miracle.

I have physical version I bought years ago, but I assume there won't be a patch for that; so I'm still stuck using VPN clients or buy it again like a good goy?

Who?

Kathleen Kennedy

People like to give Lucas shit, but if this was his plot to get some vindication it worked out marvelously. Trump and his 5D chess have nothing on the guy.

Fucking disgusting but I see why they hired her, she did produce two of (((Spielberg))) most famous films
I bet shes jewish too

Surprisingly enough she's not a yid, because even they would have changed course by now. No one is talking about Episode VIII because it's a trainwreck, and Episode IX is already facing troubles in production while the Han movie is so fucking bad they had to send the lead actor to acting school, and this after the cunt fired two directors in a row.

ET and Jurassic Park are awful, though. Everything good that he directed was made before the 1980s.

(((steam)))

Comment I was banned for

I see no negative here.

How do they manage to disappoint someone with practically no expectations?

Come on, dude. This is like using "nigger" on something like miiverse and then getting upset when you're banned for it.

Not like I called him a gook or dog eating subhuman or anything…

Wasn't thinking of cartoons, though I'm pretty sure he just produced them. And yeah, Jurassic Park is bad.

Gook is the slur for Koreans, my dude. I'm sure you can get away with dog-eater, though.

You probably got massively reported by butthurt chinamen, they're all over the PUBG forum. I don't think even the guys who were yelling nigger in the Asscreed Origins forum were global banned.

The chinks are huge in PUBG, because it generates free money from the item drops. The chinks swarm anything that can make money.

I don't think I've ever seen a company/group of people going from humble devs to full on kikes so quickly, they really want to squeeze this cashcow.

Nigger these are the same people who developed NuBattlefront despite there having demand for a new game that expanded upon the second one for years.

Chinks aren't as scummy as BlueAsshole though.
I don't even own the game and I keep hearing the horror stories.

I still don't understand this survival craze, I played DayZ when it was still a mod and it was ok, especially with friends, but nothing special,not on the level all these ecelebs and retards were making.
Then King of the Hill came along

I really don't understand how these shitty trends are created, why do normalfags like such boring shit?
I'm asking this as an autist who enjoys walking sims.
Was it the Hunger Games poisoning their minds?

I've seen some people post that running in windowed mode (/win in launch options) fixes this. It seemed to work for me but there's still a multitude of other networking bugs, including choppy connection in-game, random disconnects and being unable to join servers. I've also seen some people say that turning off or uninstalling GeForce Experience might help.

Soon, we already did SWBF2 at the start of this year also the same time /radcorp/ 2.0 rose from the ashes We'll rotate back to this eventually but we have to do some tests first to see if piratefags can also play or if mods are allowed.

Is this update pirate friendly?

How does this work if I've got an original CD copy from before Steam or GOG were popular/existed?

This was surreal and beautiful and I haven't fully processed my emotions

Wasn't System Shock 2 updated recently too?

Reminds me of this recent gem.

Are you fucking serious, user?

Are you retarded?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Sage for potential thread derailment: could we possibly see a return of Star Wars Galaxies, and maybe a synthesis of pre-NGE and NGE concepts? I'll handle Rey and nigtrooper if I can side with the nu-male diet Empire.

Fuck no. They'll never implicitly admit TOR sucks like that.

she has some nice bazongas

I have the retail version, is there any way to match it with the patched Steam version?

Also Disney updated Dark Forces 2 and broke it for me so I'm still pissed about that.

I remember getting a 1 or 2 week ban from the paid mods debacle. I said "Modders aren't entitled to our money. I am not obligated to put food on somebody else's table." Got reverted a day or two later when Steam shut it down and after an angry, concise letter to Newell.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/normalfag/

I bet it's not even mods, but some automatic system that reacts on niggers chinks and the like.

Wow you are a fag

So should I just wait a day and go back to plaything other things?

If this is the case we will need another thread, I want to shitpost with fellow Anons Stormtroopers while crushing rebel scum

Game is unplayable at this point because GOG's servers can't handle the unexpected playercount. They posted on their support forums for the game that they're "looking to fix it as soon as possible" but that was like six hours ago. I think it's best just to wait a day or two and then come back to it.

Definition of gook
offensive
:a nonwhite or non-American person; specifically :asian
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
Maybe in the 50s but not today.

What is the password to the Holla Forums server?

benis

Funny story, you can't actually post on that forums unless you own the game now.