Games that predicted the future

Looking back on this, Generals really is spooky
How long till the USA loses a carrier and the Chinese launch a nuke at Germany to stamp out Kebab problems?
Any other games that have predicted the future perfectly?

Fuck off we have dibs on destroying Germany.

So a game released in 2003 predicted the "future" of 1947? Fuck off, retard.
So a game released in 2003 predicted the "future" of 1985? Fuck off, retard.
So a game released in 2003 predicted the "future" of 1970? Fuck off, retard.

Dubs don't override Trips user. But you are allowed a pot shot at least

That shit has been happening since the beginning of the century.

But I am on topic
Jewish or not Central Banks and all the consequences with them began in the USA in the beginning of the 20th century

Picrelated
Not really, as there was no battle, Cockholians just ran away.
Fun fact - that Bashurov guy had once caused a security breach at the nuclear research center by his video game

It was checked, and it was proven that the data was bullshit.

Be careful what you meme for.

Can't really be worse than Holla Forums memeing yet another shabbos goy into the office.
Thread officially derailed

Jesus Christ I wish I could live in the shitty Jason Bourne novel that is your life. Sounds way cooler than listening to research that doesn't have gaping holes in methodology and isn't p-hacked to hell and back.

Have you been living under a rock the past few years user?

The usual mudslime tactics doesn't work on China. Also, the Poles are telling Germany to fuck off. The mudslimes' power is only proportional to how much cucking their technologically superior opponents is willing to do.

REMOVE UIGHUR remove uighur
you are worst uighur. you are the uighur idiot you are the uighur smell. return to xinjiang.

I'd become numb to the "european invasion" meme long ago, so I couldn't give less of a shit, but come on are we seriously going to act like Xinjiang is the way it is simply because muslims? How does anyone manage to have such a simplistic worldview?

>>>/oven/

Yet another reason to love our slit-eyed brothers.

What do you mean, looking out of a window in Australia, which is less cucked than Europe I only see Non-Whites

And reported.

Mirror's Edge made some good predictions

Welp we've come full circle folks.

Are you sure you aren't so sheltered that you're mistaking a suntan for an ethnic background? ;^)

Mirror's Edge made some good predictions

Welp we've come full circle folks.

Are you sure you aren't so sheltered that you're mistaking a suntan for an ethnic background? Cause the statistics don't agree with you.

My big titted idiot neighbour went out with a fucking muslime as her first boyfriend user. The invasion is real, minds are already too far gone to be put right.

Aw shit why does this keep happening to me

You should never drive a car because this one guy I know got into an accident and died.

Persona 2 hopefully

Lol half the shit in Deus Ex was already happening, you just had to have been following current events of that era

I don't think meme magic is strong enough to bring about the 4th reicht

Well to derail this thread further and push it into uncharted waters on Holla Forums, anyone think the Sage Engine used in Generals is vastly underappreciated? I noticed there's a fuckton of features showcased such as forest fires, toxin weapons, napalam purification, neutron weapons, grouped bonuses, use of water as a weapon, and fucktons of scripts available that allow you to play around so much with the game. Technology wise I think this might have been the best C&C game.

That's why I, the future President-Führer, will do my best ro make it happen.

Well, time to learn how to Parkour.

the forest fires were pretty nice, I never really noticed them until one engulfed my Red guard formation

I'm playing it right now, it's correct right damn to suicide bomber and muslim mob.

Metal Wolf Chaos is a bit eerie. Leftist media source "DNN" is running constant hit pieces on the President, who is literally fighting to make America great again.

Shit what you doing nigger?

IT BEGINS

Fuck it, close enough.

Reported for ban evasion.

And reported.

Strange thing is there was more features to be included, such as POW mechanics.

It's a pretty good game, and thanks to the art style the visuals have aged fairly well. If only EA hadn't shat up Catalyst…

Multiple people disagree with you and suddenly it's ban evasion? Get a grip dude.

Should I report you too for denying facts, oh arbiter of truth?

Ghost Recon. Predicted the 2008 conflict in Georgia.

The Simpsons videogame

Surprised that no one posted MGS2 yet.

Sure thing, kiddo.
Prove what you said, then.
Leftist confirmed. Projection of your own delusions onto others. Strawmen and refusal to actually substantiate your claims. How cute.

Just wait till Ace Combat comes tree.

:^) (^:

Alpha Protocol featuring a dead ringer for Mike "Deus Volt" Pence, who shocks the former CIA nigger main character in his first scene and has "Deus Vult" as his catchphrase.

go back to reddit Adam Sessler.

Arma 2 predicted the Ukraine :^)

DOTA 2 predicted the future appearance of cumskins

Are Anglos even human?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

bomberman
carmegaddon