4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite FPS set in Las Vegas?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
archive.is/qO6F8
youtu.be/8oWAb5NVALw
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
8ch.net/pol/res/10690598.html#q10692032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think new vegas is the only one that counts.

real life right now

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

nice meme, New Vegas.

las vegas can suck my peenus weeenus

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Welp guess I'm canceling my Vegas trip. Next vacations going to be Nippon again for sure.
Can't wait to see Trumps reaction to this once its known that muslims did it.

T. ritsu in false flag thread.
Also rainbow six vegas 2. The first has way worse graphics and gameplay. Not that the gameplay of the second is much better.
How's everyone tonight?

New Vegas.

I'm out of the loop, what happened in Vegas?

Don't pussy out now. This is a one if a lifetime chance to die properly for you.

How goes anons

Things are about to get real fun

I'm good. About 50 wins into my yugioh pvp shit so I'll get that done today.
How are you user?

cultural enrichment

Vegas shouldnt be that dangerous of a place, just stay away from large crowds and you'll be fine.

Shooting happened. I think its still on going

So im at school now. Filled with mouthbreathers who pretend to be moroccan. Filling out stupid shit. Hate to be here but my job asks it of me. Subhuman mongrels surround me. It is good that i am a patient man.

Pic unrelated

i want you

to have a bad day oniichan

sleep snug, smug

Still a lot of confusion but for now the main thing is someone or multiple people opened fire with full auto weapons at a concert.

Nothing can kill me

I mostly planned on sitting in my hotel smoking and going to a few shows anyway.

I got sick of my last job by the end because of all the shitskins. Fucking tourist shit bringing in out of staters.

I'm bored. Waiting to see if civil war 2 starts for the burgers.
What does this mean? Like a boss battle or something?

Why would you even go?

Concert got shot up.

At least you're not getting shot.

We tried a garage sale today. I told them noone would show up. Noone did. People dont listen to me after i keep proving im right. Also tested a ton of games my dad bought yesterday. I had to test a hello kitty ps1 game it was unironically good. It was a combo of lemmings and puyo. i got a copy of silent hill out of it.

Let's wait for that kidney stone 2.0 first.

Can't say I really have one.

Watch the media go into "not all muslims" mode again if so.

Not bad on Silent Hill, I suppose.

Good evening everyone! How you all doing today?

Finished the Gessen storyline for Peach Beach Splash and played a few online matches. It was fun. Took plenty of screenshots.

Fallout New Vegas

yeah chances are good it's mudslimes, since ISIS made a video threatening Las Vegas just the other day.

Avoid shows at all costs. Those are bad places to be. I reccomend stuff like the pinball arcade and maybe a bit of card game gambling. Avoid slots, rouletten and craps.

I was doubting it would work, since it was loose inside the big box he bought. It does work. im considering playing more of that hello kitty game. It was really good

Western collapse when?

Worse, theyre white, they just talk like moroccan mongrels to be cool.

Also, Fallout New Vegas was made on an extremely tight timeschedule. Imagine if they had a year longer to properly develop it. BUT NO WE WAIT FIVE YEARS AND GET CUCKOUT FOUR SHIT IN BOSTOOON EDITION FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFK KSFKIFJDKSUCJKDLSKAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope Catalonia starts a rebellion. I hope the EU gets BTFO.
And CBC refused to report it.

You get tickets to buy good cards if you win 100 pvp duels each month. And I'm about to make my favorite deck when I do, everything is waiting for a couple cards I'll buy with the tickets from pvp.

Legal weed legal whores and I really like stage magic.

My imouto had that hello kitty game, it was pretty dang fun

Oh yeah of course. Best thing about Trump is his shit posting through twitter and stuff which will rile up people at least.

Oh shit didn't know that bit. Good to have some early confirmation.

Are the catalonia guys on our side? Or are they commies or what? I don't really know who controls that area

ew
EW

I saw a report on that shit at work today during lunch. Unsurpringly, every person of power gave the "we will not submit to hate" shit that everyone keeps eating up.

But I want to see some magic

I don't really like new vegas all that much because the world is empty, but I could see it having been amazing if it got the time it needed.

My only complaint is the loud fanfare when collecting an item.

T. Politician

Guns are pretty magical.

Alright, I guess. Realized yesterday I didn't get change from doing grocery shopping and had to call back today about it. Did get the money, so at least it's not a case where it fell out of my pocket somewhere like in the past.

Found a cheap copy of Ni No Kuni at a store. Was surprised it not only had a manual, but one in only two languages instead of three (I suppose Bamco doesn't think spics play JRPGs, because there was no taco to be found there), of moderate thickness if still just covering controls and not lore, but also includes a page devoted to providing players a way to translate the text using the ingame language themselves.

Don't forget Cummiefornia's jizz flutes.

I seem to recall hearing one such Hello Kitty game was honestly a good game, for what it was worth. No idea which exactly though.

Gotta have a little fun before you die user

Morning folks
I think Holla Forums is fucking with me, same guy has come into my store around 4 times this and last week and has managed to spend $14.88 every time

irl

Theyre commies pushing this to whirr up national sentiment and make themselves popular. On both sides.

Fucking greedy Zenimax jews.

Also enjoy this painting.

Hello kitty's cube frenzy.

Didnt they already have guns back then? The only difference it would make is the reload time.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Gonna play my vita games until I figure what I'm gonna get next.

Now

from what little i've read, the catalonia thing was more an economic thing and that the independence would have likely failed if the police hadn't shut down polling stations

my nigger

Post-9/11 was a strange time. Never before had a seen such free thinking people swept up in blind patriotism. The calls of not going to war were ignored, we were angry, we wanted blood. Within 6 months we were at war with people that didn't even attack us. The investigation was corrupted. The masses were fed opioids and benzos to numb their thinking. Everyone became consumed by fear as the dot-com bubble crashed and their life savings became depleted. Even I almost signed up for the war. I still remember watching the Shock and Awe while puffing on a joint and thinking to myself "man I dodged a bullet".

9/11 was my ultimate redpill. All the brainwashing was gone within a year. Too bad normalfags didn't follow my thinking. Even I became numb for awhile choosing to escape into the world of opioids. The first time I snorted an Oxycontin I knew this was how I wanted to feel and I felt that was for over a decade. Waking up to cold reality has been hard. I lust for the day of the rope.

Except it was invading Spaniards that couldn't keep it in their pants that created the modern mongrel Spicsican. Also destroying a lot of perhaps interesting/hardcore lore in their purge of heresy. I mean, I don't blame them for killing and conquest, but don't make half-breeds, and don't destroy awesome mythology.

is the 4am nigger who said he was gonna try going to an orthodox church here?

did you go?

do tell, first i've heard of these

Yep. I wish idiots would wake up to just how fucked up Islam is
archive.is/qO6F8

it's funny because they'd allow themselves to submit to the hate mudslimes have for Americans/Canadians/any non-Muslim.

oh, was it a lot of change? Regardless, great that you got it back.

wow that's pretty damn cool. Does Ni no Kuni have it's own in-game/world language then?

Nice! Whatcha playing? I'm playing some Mary Skelter on and off myself. I just finished the Graveyard labyrinth.

There was a certain combo of shit you could buy at my last job that would come up to 14.88 and I'd chuckle every time.
How goes user

I figured as much it being in europe and all.
Thats a nice painting

Thats what I mean. Cortes and his men slaughtering injuns who were using sticks, hadn't discovered wheels or even iron I think.

Them attacking is going to make it happen for sure now I think.

Just some jrpgs I need to finish up. Still thinking about getting Nier.

Are you yoza or just someone posting senrans?

Is that severed bull head fighting back?

Not yet. I havent had a chance to go talk to them. I dont even know if they i dont know the word pray on sunday or saturday. Im gonna go on tuesday.

>not bringing a shit ton of grenades and reciting youtu.be/8oWAb5NVALw

Youre welcome

that you have to ask
you're behind the time, shower shitter

Trying to work, can't stop shitting

I grabbed that as well, haven't even had the time to finish the tutorial level since getting it

go on sundays for divine liturgy. surely they have a website with the times of services

Indeed but at the time we were consumed by constant fear and it was coming so fast no one even noticed. My mother bought the book with details of the investigation, even at a young age I knew it was bullshit. I asked her about it knowing she had read it too and she just shook her head and said "what can we do?"

It will eventually plunge us into Civil War. Anyone paying attention knows this. The currently climate is primed for it. I'm just happy I know which side I'm on.

Catalonia was going to hold a referendum to vote for independence from Spain. Spain's constitutional court called the vote illegal. Voters still showed up to vote. Spanish police shut down polling stations, massive riots ensued.
Some Somali ran over 4 or 5 people with a U Haul truck.

The vote "passed", though it was expected that it would have failed if the full vote had been allowed. Spain is not going to let them leave quietly.

Remember when people prioritized family over themselves?

Not really, but I was running errands for a family member with money they'd given me, so it was a bit of a big deal even then.

The game's properly translated into English (French, Spanish, Italian, and German too) for text and Bonglish and Japanese audio settings, but there's signs and such ingame that seem to use the game's own language. Not exactly starting it up yet, aside from running the install, but I'd assume the ingame language is like how ToE handled written Melnics, where if you so want, and know what you're doing, you as the player can readily decipher it.

Somewhat of a shame that I'm stuck having to keep my Vita at 3.60, but it's going to come in handy down the line for fan-translations/retranslations. I just wish that someone would find a way past the lockout, or be able to feign firmware updates so I wouldn't be locked from more recent games.

I'm thinking of doing another playthrough of either Pokemon Yellow or Crystal next. any suggestions for which pokemon I should use on my team for either game?

4th one is max comf

War in europe would be comfy. Though if they stay part of the EU whats it matter anyway. Its moving towards single state as it is

you got some sargeant or bierstadt?

Huey was a Ritsu Op to start avatarfagging.
Come on now.

Ritsu is too new to be Huey…

Sandshrew or Natu

There comes a point where toilet paper begins to hurt

Colosseum and Gale of Darkness taught me the value of Espeon. Would be a pain in the ass for you to actually get though.

The persona is.
It's a deep rabbit hole to jump into, user.

Fucking battery in my mouse decided 4am was the best time to die

Thats when you break out the tooth numbing cream

In the countryside they still do

My dad says that the sabbath is supposed to be from friday night to saturday night. Shouldnt the church pray on saturday?

I would fight for the government. Lone wolf is a bit dangerous.

Use koffing if you are.

Oh i know about toilet paper. Imagine going 15 times a day, and not knowing if the blood is from your shit or from your asshole.

Stop making these threads,go back to 4chan

I haven't played either game in a few years, but I can agree with that. I liked how Gale of Darkness let you have Eevee as a starter as well.
Espeon > Vaporeon > Jolteon > Flareon > Umbreon

Yea, I wish I was strong enough to live there.

The Government is more dangerous, don't you know what happens to the useless idiots once the war is done?

Make no mistake it's the Government vs. the People. The people are going to fight, no doubt about it. Anyone living outside of a major city knows this. It has become very obvious in the last few years. We're heading into hard times.

Fucking miltank in crystal. Learns a lot of HMs, normal type so STAB with shit like strength, healing with milk drink. Its so fun in gen2 games.

Mechanization makes jobs a lot easier.

Last pic represents modern culture

VIEW AT OWN RISK

I dont want to fight for whatever the commies have in store for us. Maybe a lone wolf acting against the commies would get the job done.

very nice
I love Bierstadt's paintings.

Did GameFreak ever give the poor fuck Flare Blitz? That thing's been a running joke of a horrendous mon for a long time now. And Umbreon's value is in defensive play.

You should've spoiled that shit.

Im on phone nigger sue me google this shit then.

Also hold on nigger thats a famous god damn painting not giantess fetishism.

yes, i'm yoza

it's getting pretty fun. Whatever you don't DON'T download the Dengeki Suit DLC armor equipment, it's horribly overpowered and is intended, i assume, for late game play since it's base DEF is about 55 or so iirc.

oh fuck, Spain's shit is hitting the fan then I see
wew

oh i see.
that's pretty cool!
I was going to when that all first came about but that was also around the time i completely stopped playing my vita altogether so I just kept updating it anyway.

Play Pokemon Crystal you fag, and you better pick Cyndaquil.

this

i'd expect no less from a reddit meetup picture

I love that you can get ghastly in the first town in HG

Whatever you say. You more into the giantesses eating you or stepping on you fam?

Mah nigga

The girl in front on the far right is "give her a try" tier.

What if I wanna mix things up and pick Totodile? I've used Cyndaquil in 90% of my gen 2 playthoughs.

I always pick water starter mons. Always.

You should be playing a randomized run anyway user. Its the only way to play pokemon

Youll need better bait to get me to bite, fag.

I've never actually tried a randomized run before. I liked the idea of random Pokemon, but not so much the idea of random movesets.

Yeah, going off the manual, you read the ingame characters right to left, and use the table they give you to decipher into straight English. Again, it reminds me of Melnics, albeit that was a case where despite being translatable, the language winds up being foreign to both the Japanese and English audiences in different ways.
Was kind of surprised it made a comeback in the Xillia games, but then again as anniversary titles, those are stuff with cameos and shoutouts to prior ones.

What about a shooting?

Already did, I'll just use it when everything else catches up to it then

"""""""""""asian"""""""""""

Asian is codeword for muslim.

I'm going to build the best bait. And its going to be big and its going to be beautiful and its going to be real. Believe me folks.

When you use the randomizer you get all kinds of options of exactly what you want. Random pokemon spawns, random starters, random moves, random stats. You can pick and choice exactly which it does. Check it out theres a couple hundred options to tweak it exactly how you want.

"""Asian"""

Like shitting in a shower for the second time?

Go with the EU meaning. Mudslimes for whatever reason get grouped as "Asian" for crimes, the same way spics get whitewashed in the US for crime statistics.

Im actually afraid now.

Hell yeah. Typhlosion is the best.

that would be acceptable, as long as you don't pick that useless fucker Chikorita. You'll get your ass raped in the first gym if you do.

I disagree.

Holy shit that's awesome. You can really tell the love they put into that.

a pretty rare breed to be involved in a terrorist incident. Or maybe she was just fucking the perp and he decided to enact his plan and she got the fuck out of there?

oh, i hadn't considered that.

Nigger you couldnt catch a fish in a fucking fish factory filled with dead fishes. Try again sometime.

Chikorita is trash unless you get a geodude early on. I tried Chikorita once and I fucking hated him. He jobbed to everything and Graveler ended up being the real MVP of the playthrough.

I'll give it a try.

*ahem*

Mass effect andromeda was'nt bad, it just needed time for the bugs to be ironed out. :^)

It's either Beta uprising who managed to bag an Asian or the media description of Mudslimes.

Im heading to bed. Night.

Corn Fapper, was this your doing?
>>>Holla Forums10689782

I think part of it was that Namco, despite poor sales of Destiny, had wanted to give the series one last go on their own before shitcanning bringing it west, and having decided against the then out-already Phantasia PS1 as being antiquated, cleared Eternia to come over. They even made a big deal about having the translator doing their best to make the script as accurate as they could (which given the PS1 era, was a fairly big deal as those were still struggling), and barring a few minor issues ("Collider" into "Corridor") nothing seemed too off. It still sold like utter shit, and Namco shitcanned the series here until NoA sponsored bringing Symphonia over.

In Xillia, one character, after using a powerup, starts speaking in tongues, but for a discerning prior fan, especially Japanese, they go "wait a fucking minute" and realize that Long'Dau is a rebrand of Melnics. The characters ingame have no fucking clue what he's saying, even his own allies, but it's subtitled legibly for the player.

see you tomorrow.

Cya next time user

I feel this is undeserved by not unwelcome.

Trained with a kung fu bro for a couple hours today and then just hung out having some real heart to heart conversations that I haven't had with anyone in long time for several more hours. Was a great time. He really needed a chance to vent and some advice, and I needed help with kung fu.

Otherwise, I found a pregnancy test in a wastebasket in one of a stall in a women's restroom at work. the result was not pregnant

if you're jews or seventh day adventists yeah
not for the rest of christendom

New Vegas is the only FPS I've played set in vegas.

Have a good rest.

How will you explain to them that you're a horrible drug addict who'll never sober up, though?

top wew

Whats the one you got the number from look like fam?

>>>Holla Forums10692032

fuck

also my kung fu bro found my waifu stuff despite my half-assed attempt at hiding it and didn't judge me and was actually impressed with my collection

I'm a sinner who's on the path to redemption and trying to get there despite my failings and their help and patience would go a long way in helping me.
I would quit smoking easily if it was for qt trad gf tho

Brown hair, mild thicc (not fat or even chubby but not skinny, the way I like them), wears red lipstick which I like.

Getting sick of seeing so many people asking for sauce on images and not knowing about the existence of IQDB. Shit used to be an inbuilt function back at halfchan years back. Would be nice if Codemonkey would add that functionality in here. Really makes me wonder what the percentages between former halfchan anons and redditfags is here these days.

pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
This works on every game. Its THE randomizer

Not a spic I hope

if she was a taconigger she wouldn't be worth mentioning.
I fucking hate taconiggers.

Sup fellas. How are you?

Slept the whole day today after work. Didn't have much time to study as a result. I gotta fix my sleep schedule.

fucking nice
that's pretty much the only thing you CAN do. Chikorita is worthless.

i'm leaning towards beta uprising who bagged an asian: 8ch.net/pol/res/10690598.html#q10692032

sad.

sounds like a pretty damn nice nod towards the older games.

Go to Australia or some shit

Laughing at a happening and playing vita games.

And one that isn't from our ilk. YAY!

So is the thing about Spanish police attacking Catalonian independence supporters real or a narrative thing

I expected nothing less from avatarfags

I don't want to ride kangaroos

Nice trips amigo.
Yeah, he's not one of our betas. He's one of the leftycuck's betas.

Mixture of reasons. With the PS1 being the PS1, the best push was towards 3D being the next big thing, and Tales up until Symphonia was 2D with sidescrolling combat. In addition, it was kind of a late release (2001), came out here on a day before Never Forghetti happened, and Namco up until Xillia 1 was the sort of company that refused to do much to market Tales here at all, and even failed to learn anything from NoA's marketing of Symphonia for them, opting to try to let Legendia and Abyss coast on Symphonia's popularity. Eternia now ranges from $90-120 last I saw locally, it sold so badly and the series has grown more popular. Namco won't even put out a PSN rerelease of it, or Destiny for that matter (albeit none of the PS1 games even have PSN versions in Japan). Which is a damn shame because Eternia is a fucking great game.

vegas? I called my dad right now because he lives in Vegas. Thank god the locals stay off the tourist death trap a.k.a the strip.

Ah man that's awful. The least they could do is shit out some PSN re-releases. It's not like that would take any effort.

So would you say that Eternia is a good starting point for a Tales game? I've never actually played one before.

Sometimes there's legitimate reasons. For instance, I've heard there's supposedly a case of failure to credit properly in the official PS1 version of Breath of Fire III, and as PSN/VC rereleases of games have to be left as they were, they couldn't put that one up, and eventually just dumped the PAL PSP port on the NA PSN instead. But a number of these hard to find games that could use another chance in the sun either take forever to see it, or never get it, likely because the company involved just doesn't think there's enough interest. Suikoden II took five years to get onto the PSN after the first one did, and Square's left their most expensive PS1 offering in the west, Brave Fencer Musashi, absent from both the NA and PAL ones (it's up there in Japan though). With Eternia, I think Namco just doesn't give a shit about it, but it might also be an issue in regard to the game being voiced (which could also explain Brave Fencer Musashi). With only one character's voice credited (Reid's), maybe they can't put it up because they can't revise the credits now? I'm not sure.

In my experiences, Eternia, Symphonia, and Vesperia are all good entry points. That's not to say the other's a bad games, just that they might either be hard to, make playing the older games harder afterward, or in the case of Abyss, leave the wrong impression either way. Really just depends on what you have access to play them with. Eternia has a three disc PS1 version in NA, and a PAL PSP port in English; the latter can be patched for an undub, while the PS1 version's English ranges from "charming" to "shit" depending on who you ask. The PS1 version also allows for multiplayer co-op, which the PSP one doesn't due to the change in medium. Symphonia has the Gamcube original and the PS3 "HD" port of the prior Japan only PS2 port in English. The latter has more content and a native Japanese dub, but being based on the PS2 port also suffers the same as the PS2 port did: lower framerate and worse shadowing. Vesperia is 360 only here officially, but if you have a PS3 with CFW you can play the fan-translation of the PS3 version. The 360 version feels like a beta, albeit a high quality one, in comparison to the PS3 one. In general, Eternia is where the series started to properly nail proper fluidity for combat, as prior games had combat that was a bit clunky and slow, with spells and summons interrupting the flow of combat.

Have glorious;y hectic Midboss 2 theme.

hm i see, so it's not so cut and dry like i would have imagined.

noted.
I suppose I'll start there then. Now it'll just be whether to start with the PS1 version or the EU PSP version…

I've played the PS1 version with a friend. Co-oping it was a lot of fun due to the combat being fast paced and getting the Manual Manual early on (manual mode gives full control of the characters in a given slot to the player, and in slots 2-4, activates co-op input). The PSP version main perk beyond being portable (the game's save system actually lends itself very well to portability) is the fan patched Japanese dub, and aside from including a battery gauge and possibly (rumors) of slightly worse audio. Of course, Bamco couldn't be fucked to bring it to PAL themselves, so Ubisoft picked it up. English script should be the same as the NA PS1 original, but I can't vouch for the other languages, and Ubisoft wound up bugging some prints of it with the infamous Volt Glitch. Online uploads should be from unglitched copies, but do read into comments on them.

I should mention though that I'm speaking of good starting points from gameplay perspectives. You could always look into Phantasia PS1 if you want to play a remake of the original with somewhat faster combat and lower encounter rate, but note that the combat's not entirely there at that point. ToPX is the current best version in gameplay, but it's still moon only.

SFC Phantasia opening, because that game did some neat shit with audio for a SFC game.

Hey ritsu, you forgot to post a pic.

Also if you're still here, regardless of the game you start with, set the combat to Manual at the earliest opportunity for most enjoyment. Some games have it built in as a default, other's you have to get an item for first. The Manual Manual's not too bad, but having to equip Technical Rings in some entries like Phantasia to access it is a pain in the ass (there's a reason Phantasian Production's patch of the PS1 version has one hacked in from the start).