Games Only You Have Played

Elroy's Costume Closet. Not much of a game, but you could undress the prepubecent female sidekick down to her underwear and there was a scene where she became a werewolf, reverted to human form and was naked briefly.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicreload.com/win3x-elroys-costume-closet.html
3drealms.com/catalog/cosmos-cosmic-adventure_37/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if Frisk was a lolo? (I'm saying l*li but I don't want to type it)

Chip Chan Kick is a single screen platformer a-la Snow Bros/Bubble Bobble with animated 90s era fanservice cutscenes and a story of sorts.
Also you already made a thread with one of these pictures before, a Gues the Screenshot thread iirc

That shouldn't be as hot as I'm perceived it.

If you can make a webm of the gameplay that would be just rad

is that minus8's oc

You mean his self insert?

I made this thread because I found this and could actually get a screenshot
classicreload.com/win3x-elroys-costume-closet.html

Doubt it considering how old it is.

You just want me to post the flash, don't you

Please leave

Please continue.

When she's in her underwear she makes comments if you keep clicking on her trying to take it off.

I miss the older anime styles. Even this one.

And this is a kids game?

Jesus

Nevermind, this is a pedo thread.
Global reported for CP.

We are now talking about naked yellow loli game, your Hola has no power here.

Do you have her wolf form?

Yes, apparently. Things like
If you put her on stage like that she says stuff like

It's literally just a ball of hair. You can play it in a browser and it's pretty short.

Don't you people have bigger things to worry about?

Are you Canadian?

Kill yourself.

Speaking of kappas.
Also that theater director is sketchy as fuck.

These
Plok is too fucking hard. So is Dragon.

actually played

Pretty much the only game I played, on Game Boy

I don't miss that style. Everything looks so sharp.

MY BROTHER

Nature faction was too overpowered with pranas unending reproduction, magus being the faggot ranged spammer he was and brontus capable of two shooting more than half of the machine units
Quicksilver was my waifu

The coolest gimmick in a wizard game ever.

are you the same guy that brought up jade cocoon in a thread a few days ago

Forever Kingdom.

My father bought it for me when I was what, nine? My sister and I had no idea what in the fuck we were playing.

I liked the opening though.

I have played the former. It's actually rather well done and the music makes it a real cartoon game. They even implemented faulty controls that swerve slightly to one side to simulate damaged shopping carts. The game itself is rather shallow though, you can experience most of it in the first couple of hours.

Voxel games need to fucking stop.
Pixel art has been raped enough, nobody knows what good pixel art is now. I want to see good voxel shit but no artists ever end up on these games.

Is that Ashley?

the first one is decent, the second not quite

Fire Tornadoes!

I have never seen anyone ever talk about it.

Oh I remember that.

I doubt only I have played it but whatever. Good games.

Was it at least good? I've seen more discussions of that Ultra Smash tennis game than this (excluding like two threads before it died).

I've played the latter, but on PC. I don't think it was bad, I've enjoyed myself back then. I remember a stage, probably in Moria, where I think Gimli was constantly going MASTER FRODO MASTER FRODO, I didn't understand English very well yet so I got lost, especially since it was hard. Or so it seemed to me then.

Played it. The Shareware version ended with the protagonist almost getting eaten by a dinosaur.
I want to play the full version now.

The intro is full of gratuitous loli panty shots.

Never seen someone in here talking about them.

Fuck the 90's bug eyes, you just like that there's actual lighting instead of computer generated crap.

I know, that's why I love this game. Wish I could own a copy.

Played it when I was 10, had no idea what the fuck was going on but thought it was cool. Watched Robotech a few years later and loved it, then I learned it was actually three anime stitched together. Still love it just the same. I'll watch the original series one day. I hear Macross is especially good.

It was pretty good Although i remember it being pretty easy

I've been meaning to try Garage for a while now.

I had the m&m's one on pc as a kid. fucking keyboard couldn't go right+up so I never beat it

What game is this?

3drealms.com/catalog/cosmos-cosmic-adventure_37/

That's one of those games I've only ever seen once locally, even after so many years. Might have bought it if the previous owner hadn't spilled yellow paint all over it.

That's me with Threads of Fate and Misadventures of Tron Bonne

Literally one of my first PS2 games. Shame there will never be an HD remake.

Never played Garage, but I remember suggesting the name Buddy Dacote (prototype for Doomguy) to be added to a section of the credits on the translation that halfchan's /vr/ made. This was pre-exodus, I think.

Legacy communities are lost, like tears in rain. /vg/ was supposed to finish translating SRW GC and Devil Summoner back in 14 but neither project got finished. I just feel like things are devolving so fast.

It was a decent racing game.