Viridi

How many levels of Peter Molyneux are these devs on?

Other urls found in this thread:

8agdg.wikidot.com/general:activeprojects
8agdg.wikidot.com/gondola-the-experience
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's free though.

That reminds me of the time when pot-growing-simulators were a thing.

its free. can't complain there.

Yeah, seems like a silly concept, but at list it's free.
It could have been much, much worse.

I'm sure something with this exact idea was made decades and sold as a stupid gimmick.

they are in game

I'm not saying this isn't shit, but getting free shit is better than paying for shit.
You fucking mong.

Wouldn't really mind this as a little experiment with programming but putting it on steam with a pretentious description like that is just going over the board of ridiculousness.
polite sage

u foken wot
How?

click on menu

This is the equivalent of a desktop widget to just fiddle with every now and then. If this were not on Steam, no one would be complaining. It's no worse than little desktop mascots or Clippy.

I'll wait for the xxxtreme MLG remix of these videos, since that's probably the only enjoyment I'll get out of this thing existing.

clippy didn't have microtransactions because they didn't realize they could get away with them yet

saying something is no worse than clippy or bonzai buddy is like saying it's no worse than fucking cancer

truly this is the desktop strippers for the current year

Not him, but it's not like I'm mad. I just think it's funny someone would make this.

All games are looking simulators, though. Are you saying a game NEEDS a visual aspect to be a game?

WHERE

Bitch you better not be fucking with me.

This is my jam.

A gondola game would be a balm for a weary world.

My young lad. Back then this software would be label as screensaver.

Don't like it, don't play it. Same goes for all of you sjw retards.

You're 3 years late user

Can I make this my desktop. Because that would be neat as hell. Care for a digital planter that serves as your desktop image

as a joke a gondola sim would be fine. but as a serious game that'd still be kinda shit.

You'd have to at least make something fun and interactive to do with the gondolas.

or be a gondola interacting with other things.

Found 6. How many are there?

A gondola sim should be a large 3d world which you generally can do very little to interact with. You control a gondola and walk around and can find different environments. Maybe some platforming to find the more "secret" areas. Should have music that can match the scenery well. Should just be a nonlinear walking simulator with no goal where you look at interesting scenery and hear matching music, since that's pretty much what gondola is and making it something you can walk through is interesting in and of itself.

There's currently an /agdg/ user working on a gondola game.

THAT SOUNDS FUCKING RAD SOURCE?

Don't post Vivian while being anti-gondola, you faggoty piece of shit

is it this?

oh shid :DDDD

Dunno. Information on the wiki is scarce.
8agdg.wikidot.com/general:activeprojects
8agdg.wikidot.com/gondola-the-experience
You could probably ask him in the thread, though we're about to start a new one, so you might want to wait. Current thread:

The project on the wiki is a completely different project to the one in
It isn't even made by the same guy

FUCKING
W H E R E !
H
E
R
E
!

I've found 7 personally. The user I got it from I believe said there were 8 but I don't know if he was just fucking with me or not.

The make or break of a gondola game would be the environment. They would need to be both rich and varied. There should be an Egupt level too.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd pay a few bucks for a game that acted as a desktop for your growing plant honestly.

I'm doing it.

Viridi's really relaxing, I enjoy it. Plus it's free, micro-transaction jewery aside. Not a game though.

In my time we called these "screensaver".
The best one was aquarium. You could breed fish, introduce new fish, feed them, awesome stuff like that. Basically ant farm but with fish.

Name me some good screensavers, user.

You're the reason that smartphones became popular.

Screensavers are only useful if you have a CRT monitor

I liked the maze one that came with Windows 2000

With every passing decade this stupid flash becomes more and more relevant.

Still better than selling it for even 5 bucks as "le ironically bad steam indie game #5127"

What in the fuck was that even supposed to mean?

Lucky doubles confirm gondolas are genuinely cancer.

Gondolas are like the brandy of memes

Actual plants can be touched, produce food and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen. The only advantage to this is the price. Bt then again, it's like buying a hat in TF2 if it's cheaper than the real-world equivalent.

Vikings werent much of a thing in Finland.
That pic especialy since its a story where some dude hacks down a cunt of a priest for eating his food and stuff.

we’ve gone too far

That reminds me, does a PC version of Tamagochi exist? I kind of want to play it again.

The story is even better. The priest actually paid the guy's wife for the food. But she neglected to tell him that when the farmer set out to hunt the priest down.

/tg/station has Gondola simulator.
It, too, is free.

Stupid things should be mocked and preferably destroyed regardless of whether they impact anybody or not.
Things existing that I don't like is a crime against the universe itself.

I'm disappointed in all of you. This should have been done much earlier.

The story of Bishop Henry and Peasant Lalli is considered to be legend with no basis or at least proof in reality