PUBG fags are already salty over fornite

Are PUBG fans becoming more cancerous than MOBA players?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1520386297683105220/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

Do it for PlayerUnknown.

This is almost too fucking retarded to be viral marketing

both games are shit stop making these threads

Wasn't PUBG suing Fortnite folks over this?

They were just giving them shit for referencing their game in advertising or something.

Yes. Chinese bootleggers tend to do that

gaming equivalent of drug addicts, they'll die like mayflies soon enough

I still have doubts that Fortnite has the playerbase that Epic says it does.

I doubt it, it's the most popular game to ever be on steam.

Pokemon GO had the same shit for a while and now no one gives a rat's ass about it. Shitty fad games come and go.

Epic games are the single most over overhyped developer of all time and the entire Gears of War series has sold less than a single given GTA.

Pokemon Go was even more big
That game engulfed the fucking entirety of the USA; you could find plenty of parents playing it with their families

Dude, you don't know what fads are?

I don't think it will last. the nature of PUBG won't allow for much more meta to be achieved than "shoot more gooder" and ways to camp. the PUBG devs lashing out at fortkike for making their own battle royal mode should be evidence enough that they know it could be easily toppled. All it takes is one twitch streamer to do one goofy thing in some other janky game like PUBG for all the normalfags to migrate to the next thing

GO peaked at release though, this has been out for 6 months and is still growing massively.

Yeah I bet this'll be a fad just like mobas were
People are gonna get tired of this any minute now

Was way bigger than that, was worldwide. And now it's almost forgotten.

They will, Overwatch peaked and now it's dying slowly but steadily. PUBG is a simplistic novelty title where only so much can be done, it lacks the competitive aspect or complexity of CS:GO or the marketable characters of Overwatch. It will die.

Wow I can't believe those sources
Got any more of these tropicana-hot takes?

It seemed like GO peaked the summer after it came out if anything.

Bluehole was, and it was for using

You know, the fucking game type that was named after a novel. PUBG is a joke, I'd play this shit to spite them if I actually cared about meme games.

Are you always this much of a faggot?

The fuck even is the appeal of these games? All it seems like is the next DayZ type thing people can latch onto.

Only the developer is salty. In fact, the dude's video you linked has an entire video railing against Fortnite because of it's SUPERJEW tendencies. No one that plays PUBG gives any kind of shit about this.

Only the developer is salty. In fact, the dude's video you linked has an entire video railing against Fortnite because of it's SUPERJEW tendencies. No one that plays PUBG gives any kind of shit about this.

Do you even think before you post?

PUBG is a fun game. I just saw some footage of fortnite today, and it is a straight rip-off. They could have at least changed the UI a bit. It is a straight clone with added base building mechanics. Pretty shady shit considering EPIC is a huge AAA developer and basically cloned a game that licenses their engine.

pubg isn't a perfect game, and has many flaws, but it is fun. You can get into a game almost instantly and the gameplay is tense.

What the fuck is the appeal?

It's the perfect mix of skill and random that any win can be attributed to your own merit but all loses and be excuses as "RNG" or bad teammates. Pretty much sums up all online multiplayer now.

#Faketits

PUBG is pure cancer. normalfags will buy anything their favorite faggot youtuber or streamer plays like fucking lemmings.

a few things; a big one being "everyone else is playing it" and the other is twitch streamers/youtube. the latter being the initial draw, some fucko will be watching some youtube and see some big name like PDP playing it and some wacky or goofy thing will happen and they think "oh i want in on that". Then they get their friends to get in on it and then they keep all playing it cuz you enter the high-chase. You get one good match or one funny moment and you keep playing to have that again. Normalfags are addicts like no others

Its basically a jew getting jewed by a larger jew

which is exactly when it fell apart

Dub dubs confirms

the main issue i have with pubg is the optimization. quality is all over the place.

its sucks, PUBG sucks, everything sucks, the last good game ever made was yoshi's island.

Fortnite BR is actually fun as fuck.
The building in Fortnite makes it fast for a game of this shit genre. The game is also the first BR game that could be a normal shooter, unlike PUBG/H1Z1 which both feel like garbage.

i agree fortnite is trash but
so essentially its a free piece of shit with more content vs a $30 unoptimized piece of shit that you can get fucking banned from if you kill a streamer. you're not fooling anyone.

(heil Satan'd)
Goddamn

pretty much what some other user said the game has been out for half a year and is Still growing to the point that it peaked even further like a day ago that to many people were logging in basically killing the servers.
I mean even i find it weird it was nothing for like 3-4 months only the past few months its skyrocketed

chinese farmers count as real players now?

Shoot more gooder is the meta of all shooters.

what the hell is PUGB

Pubg is shit but it's as shit as a worse version on 1.6 that was only popular due to crates and betting and a TF reskin for blizzdrones

The latest unfinished survival shooter with generic FPS controls/mechanics and glitchy vehicles that all (((streamers))) have latched onto.

Just goes to show that engine doesn't matter, it's if you're a shit dev or not. This game runs on UE4, the holy grail of game engines if you believe enginefags. Yet the optimization is fucked because despite all their money they're making, they haven't bothered hiring a dedicated team to optimize while the core team works on feature implementation. The gameplay is fine, they just need to optimize and for the love of god, get servers with a tick rate higher than 20

This.

steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1520386297683105220/
They are even to weak or lazy, or sensitive to moderate their own hub, the ship as sail.

It's already happened. The people bored with MOBAs have moved to PUBG. It's a cesspit

this

I hate these shitty spin-offs for ruining the autistic tryhard milsim nature of arma by dragging 90% of the players away from gamemodes that required teamwork. Hopefully this f2p shit stomps out any dayz or pubg derivatives in the engine.

>

pic related

Multiplayer games, tend to last much longer whether they be shit or not, and heavily depend on an active community(as they usually lack a dedicated singleplayer portion, and no multiplayer maps with bots don't count), take games like LoL, Counter Strike, HearthStone, Killing Floor, Left for Dead 2, World of Tanks, WarThunder, Chivalary, Space Station 13, World of Warcraft, they are all games that have been played for years and some will still be played in 5-10 years.

forgot pic

Hmmm

Meh.

I hate these devs. Seriously
Are they currently the biggest jews?

Here in the West it might, but its biggest audience is in China, the highest populate country on the planet where gaming is seen as a sport rather than a pastime.

Nigga, this time its
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Although its still not that great and is basically early access, but its fun to play with your friends every now and then.

squad tactics are real in pubg
actual military tactics apply
unless you're playing solo in which case the game is garbage
get some /k/ friends and practice with them for weeks until you're actually passable at the game and then come tell me it sucks when you're rocking a 40% win rate or higher

ill never understand these types of games the only way to win is to wait out of sight then pray you have a sniper and find the last guys before they find you. its basically afk and wait until the end

Don't forget they are suing the company who licensed them Unreal so they could even make their shitty game. They can't even code. They literally are biting the hand that fed them.

Gee, I wonder why they are worried…….

Wait a minute is this the game that had this guy screaming as some kind of esports announcer for the trailer in e3?

no

/thread

only "fans" are bought streamers and wannabes

I'll never understand the average normalfags insatiable appetite for garbage.

The gunplay in this game looks like absolute shit, what the fuck happened to Epic?

Not all is bad I guess.

dayum son

it's not getting downvoted because they're salty over fortnite, it's getting downvoted because of in-game ads on the chinese version

LoL fags, Overwatch fags, and pubg fags are all the same group of people

Do you think Hunt Colon Showdown could take over the playerbase once they're bored of these titles?

Where's Football Manager, this list can't be right

You just described it. You don't have to be good, just the least worse player in the game.

Could you possibly be any more of a normal fag, nigger? No one with a brain wants to play an overpriced school project tier video game that some retard put together in a few hours. This game not only looks like shit, but it also plays like shit. Its bottom of the barrel shit and people only play it because "muh friends" and the fact that every stacy that has a lap top can play it so if you are at least alittle good at a basic fps you will dominate 90% of the player base. Congratulations on spending money on garbage, user. I'm super proud of you.

Bet you it's full of cancerous fake rage.

I would play a game if i had that dude doing commentary for me.

this is how virgin scavangers play

That was pretty neat. I assumes stuff like pubg played like ARMA where it's more long standoffs until one team figures out what to do.

This shit looks like a cartoon for kids. I think the PUBG goes for the "Older normalfag with a PC" Crowd. All my Millsim,Counter Strike, E-Sport friends play this PUBG.

I can make a better battle royale concept right now

This way, the game has a real objective that isnt "run from place to place and hope you dont die", urban enviorments both encourage and nerfs the typical afk sniper, hiding from objective from objective is an option, ambushing people to get loot and keys is an option, etc. As the game progress and the loot improves, the game changes from stealth-ambushing on cyberpunk fabelas, to more combat focused stealth on a typical city to a complete deathmatch once the final players reach the final, huge skyscraper with laser machine guns, cloack devices, etc

All of this based on a functional, stable engine (no insane frame drops and freezing), first person, a good stealth system and a detailed map with verticality (big buildings with some paths between them/jumping from roof to roof/sewers/underground) and multiple paths to take at all times

Are lizard girls furry?

I like your idea user

I hope I'm not the only one here, who asked whoever the fuck playerunknown was when the game surfaced in discussions.

doesn't prove him wrong, he said normalfags may have more tendency to play more "mature" setting than cartoonish one

One more of the idea folder/the adgd guys. This might be made as a source mod

Jesus Christ that list is concentrated cancer.

H1Z1 with an out-of-bounds gimmick. Play literally anything else. Hell, just play ARMA is you want dress up army men and wheelisms.

well over half of those players are chinese, korean or japanese. go take a look at how many reviews there are on steam by filtering to any asian language compared to english alone. or even just all language, and you'll see the most upvoted reviews are done by asians.

in case you didn't have an excuse to hate these celestial insects already, now you do. wait until we're bombarded with endless shitty free-to-play DLC shitfest chinkware demos with paid mods. with only about 400k-600k asians playing pubg, its already shitting up video games as a whole. imagine another million, out of the BILLION+ people that live in asia. already movies are appealing to the "chinese audiences", and we will quickly begin to see the same thing happen to video games. goodbye consumer awareness, because now we're all going to become apart of the CHINK HIVEMIND.

"no, asian people aren't soulless. they just share one soul between themselves!"

Man Dean was a covert shilling tactic all along.

So fortnite is pubg, but a bit cartoony and with some destructible environments, and free? Arguably this one should be better.

i think the biggest perk it has over PUBG should be that it doesn't run like complete ass, its pretty fun to play with friends and build forts in the last stretch of the game

So from what I'm getting here playerunknown is suing this game solely because it actually does his game better and for free, and he isn't being laughed out of the planet because streamers and babies give him money?

And better optimized. Seems the map is smaller so there are no drivable vehicles, only broken down cars or trucks to use as cover or for metal, but it just makes the game faster too since finding people is easier.
Most of the maps seems to have something on it. There are no wide open fields with nothing on them, there are always abandoned cabins or caves or lots of hills.

It's the perfect consumer mindset, you don't simply buy a product. You invest in it, see every competitor as a perceived attack, and defend it to the last man like it's the Battle of fucking Bunker Hill.

But it's not like pubg is a perfect mate for you, the game seems buggy, slow and shitty, and the fact that one of the more prominent streamers being overshowed by his viewers grieving him ingame speaks volumes to me as how unfun this game could potentially be.
It's the same with Overwatch, if Paladins is supposedly the same thing why not play that if it's free? not claiming that I played either OW or pubg so I might just be talking out of my ass.

worse, they're scaly