Welcome to the Filthy Casual

How casual are ya?

I think halo 3 is the best FPS made
…unironically

I buy console games. Without any milk.

I broke my Descent 1 Insane/Cold Start/No Saves/Full Rescue run at level 20 because I really didn't fucking feel like chasing the blue key bot through the maze every goddamn time I died and I certainly didn't feel like having to bait Missile Platformers coming out of their corners so they wouldn't instakill me the moment I moved anywhere on top of random blue drones and missile platformers flanking me from nowhere. I continued onwards normally but that's the one fucking level I couldn't stomach because of how bullshit it was.

Go ahead, laugh at me.

I've enjoyed walking simulators with good enough stories and atmospheres.

Still wouldn't consider them "games", though. And they're often all over-priced by a wide margin.

I bought Overwatch, Life is Strange and it's sequel and never play anything Holla Forums recommends me

I enjoy Skyrim. I legit think its one of the best rpg experiences out there.

I always start games on most insane/hard difficulties and never finish

You can do the former, but saying the latter makes you ineligible for this thread
Get out Todd.

So if I recommend Aurora 4X it becomes casual?

Also this thread is literally Mega Weenie Hut General

I use ZSNES

With mods of course.

I haven't unlocked the king of devils in Bayonetta 1

Hollow knight was my first metroid.

I'm a geek gamer and I main only support characters with AoE abilities especially in Overwatch

I have three copies of the original Fallout. One is the old original disc, another is a GOG copy and the last is a Steam copy.
I've installed each multiple times and can't bring myself to finish it because I get frustrated and quit.

You get frustrated because of the pressuring time limit, right?

Halo is my second favorite series of all time, but they did ruin it from Reach onwards. I own Overwatch. I bought a Switch for one game. I dropped Sonic Mania because it was too fast. I haven't actually played anything in weeks except a shitty mobile game on my phone.

I got a GF, apartment and go to college.

My Imperishable Night, Mountain of Faith, and Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom 1cc's are all on normal.
I didn't like Touhou 16 so I rushed through the game on easy with Cirno just to see her dialogue, then never played again.

what's casual?

I browse Holla Forums and shitpost about video games so I avoid playing them.

Yeah, so?

I've beaten the Dark Souls of every genre :^)

I played and enjoyed to some extent Rust, DA:O, all the Gaylos minus 4 and 5 and second RTS, TW: Attila, all of the Witchers, and Fallout 4. Never played a single DOOM or Unreal Tournament or any significant progress in STALKER

I'm a Holla Forumstard.

I play gachashit mobage and spend money on it.

No. I can't sit and wait for it to finish installing and cancel it.
I've yet to actually play the game despite having three different copies of it.

I unironically enjoyed Halo 4. The custom games got pretty damn good once people figured out how to mod the game.

Yes. That is how it works.

I don't even like games anymore because there's nothing new worth playing ;_;

(checked)

I fundamental Dark Souls games extremely infuriating. Died abogado 900 times in mucho first DS2 playthrough

Fuck autocorrect

I played warframe for 5 years and i've yet to get to the end-game

You've yet to start collecting cosmetics to dress your character up? Because that's the end-game.

any lewds of that girl?

I play cs:go and dota2, and I'd say I am pretty decent at both of them. Managed to get to DMG in cs:go and am in low 4k in dota.

capping your post, HitlerDubs

I like to play Serious Sam on the Serious difficulty.
And quicksave before every fight
I also unironically enjoy watching livestreams

I'm using it to play chrono trigger right now

I'm so casual I've masturbated to 3DPD cosplay.

I bought DayZ standalone and enjoyed it for 40 hours with a friend

I play Hearthstone

And unironically think it is more mechanically sound than MTG

I'm hoping for a release of a Dead Space Collection on the current generation of consoles.

Considering where MTG's been going in recent sets, that's hardly a result of casualty

I play lego games and enjoy them

I still play TF2 but I mostly play MvM with a friend. You know how silly it is to watch a fucking demoknight solo a tank? The best part was we had an 800+ tour faggot complaining about him, and in return sat on his ass and did nothing. Said demoknight picked up the slack.

I use save states and quick saves a lot.

I started playing lego worlds again since there is a new game mode coming this month or November.

I woke my sister up just to play Cuphead 2-player so I could get past the flower guy.
I still couldn't beat him.

I really hope you aren't.

There is nothing wrong with lego games.

I fell asleep playing 2hu and woke up to all my high scores beat by my wife To be honest I'd rather get my ears cleaned in between cutscenes than play vidya these days.

Let me whip out my credentials.

I often post from my phone, while at my desk job.

I still haven't beaten the Oil Ocean boss in Sonic Mania.

I unironically play and enjoy Heroes of the Storm because it's much more accessible and fun than LoL or Dota.

I had to switch from Hard to Normal to Easy before finishing the tutorial of Ruiner.

I'm struggling to get past the first few fights of the second isle in Cuphead.

I think Saints Row 3 is the best game of the series.

I've spent about $250 in Shark Cards to bypass doing heists.

I can't bring myself to do Quick Play in Overwatch because I get my feelings hurt. So I play exclusively against bots.

I resorted to giving my best friend a blowjob so he can give me gold for my epic mount during the days of Burning Crusade.

And now it's become a habit.

Checks out

I honestly feel a little bad for you
You seem like you need a hug or something. I-

okay so I read this post while I was typing and I saw this post and got to the last 2
What the actual fuck is wrong with you user? Get your life sorted out.

This whole thread is full of faggots that need to leave

i have every intention of buying this, and playing it to completion, just like i did with the first game

So is there an easy way to grind studs or did they patch out all the glitches?

I'm so casual the only version of KOTOR that I've played is the Android one.

dont meme at me with MAH BOI mike 'turning fruits into vegetables' pence
t. hoosier

There are stud chests and piles of studs fucking everywhere, and you can sell inventory items to the traveling merchant that shows up at night.

I use walkthroughs in JRPGs so I don't miss anything.

kek

wait you can sell shit to her? Fuck I can just sell jewels then

That's pretty casual.

I only managed to clear 16 on easy even my first try.
Clearing LoLK on pointdevice mode doesn't count.

I'm Holla Forums man!

>I play Hearthstone
What a gay
>And unironically think it is more mechanically sound than MTG
MtG is fucking shit so you're probably right, TCGs haven't been good since 2007

I like wow pvp, and still play it because I can still find fun in it. Never owned a steam account, never played any playstation consoles ever because I was disgusted at the ps1 controls and voewd never to play any sony shit, and twenty years later Ive kept on that.

What the fuck do aborigines have to do with this

I only play Nintendo games.

I pretended to be a 14 year old girl and befriended a group of men for half a year to do that. and enjoyed it

I play almost exclusively play 2hu 15 and only in point device mode so I can pick it up and drop it as I travel outside of my house. I play it exclusively on a shitty gay man laptop that does not account for key input buffer over flow so I cannot move up/left or down/right while shooting or focusing.

died in poe hc on literally the first map i jumped into on the character

I own Demon's Souls

But I've never finished it!

Casual backseat moderating.