track6.mixtape.moe/rgrckb.swf
track6.mixtape.moe/lqzklm.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzCAV3B7FI
picosong.com/wwrSj/
web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/13501721.html
archive.is/FjYjl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which Dragon Quest is that from?

Did you never summon Tarkus? The fuckers an actual tank and could fuck just about any of the bosses in the game up hard.

Another disaster avoided

mmmmmmm, I am so glad I don't have to feel that feel anymore

What's the name of the original soundtrack?

Most of this has nothing to do with vidya, and weebs expressing their shit taste except for 5 videos which are actually entertaining.

Not the same guy but here you go

Thank you my man

No problemo

Are you the same guy who posted a shit ton of MADs a year ago?

Not to say that new webms aren't cropping up all the time, but how many of these fucking webms have been in 50 or more threads in the last series of 100 threads? It's like Katawa Shoujo generals, if you're posting new stuff, that's nice. But for every new webm, there's a dozen or more reposts.

Messed up the spoiler tags, but yeah, I am indeed. It's been a long while

Donte got rule 63-ed? His teeth sure look better.
I try to make new OC as often as I can, but there's always at least one guy who goes (215) with the same non-vidya webms, it's pretty much the nature of the beast at this point. Not saying that I approve of it though.
I recently found out that a lot of shorter webms are just lol teh randum youtube playlist rips.
I know there was lack of originality, but didn't expect it to be almost 1 for 1 resemblance. Look up the "Short and sweet" or "My life has no meaning, please send help" playlists on youtube, see how many of those clips you'll recognize.

It's always good to shitpost a little every so often.
Whatcha been doing since then man?

WEW

I've been pretty busy with outside stuff, so I'm not really able to come here often. Honestly I am surprised webm threads are still alive, I was prepared to find no trace of them. Glad to see you are not dead at least

So who's been putting "yer a faggot" in the metadata?

Yeah man, But don't worry man as long as I am alive webm threads are still gonna be a thing. Good thing about webm threads now is there isn't as many autists as their used to be. Bad news is that the 16 mb upload limit hasn't come out yet.

Still salty about no 16mb upload limit? You've been complaining for like almost a year now if you are the same user.

my.mixtape.moe/jukrgm.swf

I think you are mistaken man I'm not the same guy.

previous webm thread archive.is/djeqj

Is he singing out of tune or are my ears fucked?

good loop

No cherries when?

no cherry: get.swfchan.org/11985/ghost(edit).swf

nude edit: get.swfchan.org/11995/ghost_enf_mouse.swf

in case shit doesn't load
no cherry: track6.mixtape.moe/rgrckb.swf
nude edit with seek clicking: track6.mixtape.moe/lqzklm.swf

I wanted to make a webm from one of Central Anime's subbed LotGH episodes, but Webm for Retards tells me there's an audio encoding error.

why you using webm for retards? Use xMedia, StaxRip or ffmpeg instead.

Because I'm a retard.

You realize that WebM for Bakas Retards is just a frontend to ffmpeg right?

I know that feel.

funny how each time I post the beep beep webm, somebody comes up with a better version in one way or another.
Not enjoying the low bitrate audio, but I realize quality sacrifices have to be made.

While I did not post the first Beep Beep I saw the original one posted here was choppy as fuck and I made the one you posted

This other one was just me messing around with video creation tools to figure out settings and how they worked and since the original flash was 30FPS I wanted to see what it would look like at 60FPS

That's how boredom works in general, see slightly amusing shit, make webms of it.

I think I did Judas and Jesus last week because somebody mentioned it because of the beep beep but there's nowhere to post it etc, and currently have that DYE Fantasy video going through WebM encoder because bored

Fun Fact about WB 3D animation team, before the 3D modelers/animators were even allowed anywhere near the computers they made them learn how to draw and animate on paper first, which is why the 3D animation/models is show accurate

I'm slowly getting there. Wish StarPix had timecode display in the cropping and preview section.

I switched to Staxrip, quality tends to be higher for some reason even though it, Xmedia recode, and command line use the same encoders, which leads me to believe his gui is forcing on some settings that are out of normal spec limitations

Kek

I't's disappointing this never went anywhere. I went to wondercon and Eric Powell did a panel where most of those questions where about the movie. It didn't seem like it was going anywhere but talks were still going. That was years ago though.

Companies care more about marketability now than actually producing anything worth a fuck

The Goon is all about Zombies and supernatural, which asian markets hate like the plague and they wouldn't make dick all in such markets

Case in point, Popeye's movie was killed due to marketing demanding Olive Oil be a "Strong womyn" which completely fucks with what Popeye is

I thought they killed it because they wanted to go with the emoji movie to screw over Genndy so his 3 movie deal with sony will all be squeals to hotel transylvania.

Popeye was based off a dude who was ugly a fuck because of the constant bar fights. Popeye was not spongebob. I'm glad kids didn't have to watch this shitty emasculated garbage.

They killed it for reasons I just listed, they wanted a "Modern" Popeye movie and he told them to go fuck themselves

Done

Anybody else have suggestions for anything?

I dunno, watch made in abyss

You wanted me to make something from it?

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzCAV3B7FI but played at double the speed to match the gif speed and maybe put a [Hips intensify] caption.
I unno, I guess I have Shawntey on my mind.

No, I just want you to enjoy yourself

You wanted me to double the tempo and put the hip sway to this? picosong.com/wwrSj/

yeah, thought it might look funny,

People actually like this high pitched depressing emo tier shit pop dramatic teen girl music? What the fuck happened to future funk and vaporwave?

You could make a webm of the recently released soundtrack of Made In Abyss actually

Easily done and processing now

Speeding up animations to music isn't exactly hard but still funny

Might as well post prior requests

bump

Fuck forgot how many prior requests I made

This whole video boils down to "Illegal citizens being required to present ID's to prove they do or do not live in the country legally is racist"

you are missing the funny parts, black people tell libs that voter ID is totally fine.

Yeah I saw

They're legal citizens, they have no problems with showing ID for things

There done processing, so can also stop posting prior requests

If you got anything you want me to make drop a request here

thanks

I remember there was a debate in a previous webm thread of New It vs Old It.

Not sure which is closer to the book, but looking at the sequence, I would give points to the Tim performance as he's charming and seems just like some dude in the sewers ,sweet talking a kid in the way that any parent would be horrified about before going full monster.

Bill's performance never masks his maliciousness and he's downright evil the moment you see him. folks say it's closer to the book but there is a difference between how it's portrayed in text form, and how it's performed in a visual manner and I feel Tim's performance gets it better.

got a better quality version of this?

Wew boy, I would tell you to get better taste but I don't think any doctor or scientist could even help you there.
Yes, because the Emoji movie was such a worthy replacement.

nice taste

I'd rather someone make a shitty stand alone property than turn an older beloved property into shit.

Popeye was rough and tumble, very willing to beat the everliving shit out of anyone near him.

i dont get it

Not video games.
Reported!

newfriends should lurk some more

HE'S BACK

VIdya autist you're back! Boy has it been so long!

I want attention too!!!

but is vidya music
and so are

Ch-checkity check my dubs before I waste your bruvs.

Don't argue with him man, he is vidya autist.
He ignores logic and is a master of mental gymnastics.And he's trying to make webm threads great again!

2hu isn't video games.
>>>/jp/

Mother fuck I've been looking for this since early GG
I've naught to give but thanks if HQ is found.

then what is it?

It's fun.

True

Why this sound like someone torturing a cat?

I wouldn't know man

How is a video game not a video game?

truly the best bideo games

Disgusting.

What are you talking about man? Its not THAT bad. :^)

This is beautiful. :')

stop please

no

Isn't the point of this that the thumbnail looks like what the name describes?
webm unrelated.

No, not at all.

thanks, I really needed to see this again.

The animation at around 2:12 impresses me every time. I don't know why aside from the fact that it's rotating.

Who else is into autistic on purpose game reviews?

The Terraria and Minecraft "reviews" are my favorites.

The Popeye movie was going to be directed by the guy that made Samurai Jack and the Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon.
I have faith that it would've been better than a shitty hour and a half advert.

Genndy also directed both Hotel Transylvania movies, let's not forget about that obnoxious garbage. I love the guy, but I had no hope for Popeye.

uwot m8? don't got nobody to love?

I pity you fool. Anything after episode 3 was a complete shitfest. Too bad I waited till ep 7 to stop.

you are a nigger, some of the posts you replied to are gaming related
is a gaming pc
is snoop playing cod or bf or some shit game
some shitty racing game
tf2 + overwatch
smash bros, link + gabe
this user is full of shit.

Unf

Yes

It started great, but then it turned into a chick flick

People suspected that after the 3 or 4th episode they realized that they aren't getting more than 10 to wrap that shit up, thus decline in quality.
But at least it came to a proper end.

I liked it for what it was, but I wish he managed to make that movie instead or two longer seasons.

I legitimately haven't seen a more normalfag ad.

It's that the last few episodes shit on everything that the series had built up and entailed to that point and he hamfisted the "GOTTA GET BACK TO THE PAST" plotline without any thought of shit that happened in the last seasons, or hell even the current season where he finally came to grips with "EVERYONE IN THE PAST IS DEAD, I LET THEM DOWN, I WON'T LET DOWN ANYBODY ELSE" etc

"One does not honor the dead by disrespecting the living"

?

God, this is terrible. Not even close to TF2 class videos.

you don't even know the meaning of normalfag shit if that one is the "most normalfag" for you

like this post shows

nigger that clip itself was 100% normalfaggotry. Making fun of mainstream media is reddit-tier bullshit.

How is game? Worth playing?

You should have spared me this information.

Sadly I do not, and I can't find the original clip anymore. It was either taken down or it's hidden under a multitude of other videos.

Never played it myself, but I haven't heard many good things about it

I'm not liking this game so far. Either I can't get into the rhythm or it really is based on luck. Any time I do beat an encounter, I don't feel like it's earned.
I couldn't get past the final part of the tutorial/first level on hard, died like 15 times in a row.

Fresh from gamenight.

Hotline Miami felt tight.
Sure, the AI would sometimes act unpredictably, but that only happened once every 10-20 deaths.

Spotted the cucklord.

I know I keep making the same mistake by dashing away from bullets instead of the side of them. This was recorded a couple of rooms before the boss, but I died like 5-10 times before I started recording. Then I finally got lucky.

I was hoping you were making LOSS there. Still beautiful.

I should really join one of these nights. Good music choice too.

I really like the look of the game but have heard mixed things so far. What is your take right now?
Is the current IGG magnet legit?

Haven't played the game so I can't really tell you anything aside from git gud

wooooooow

Wasn't chivalry free at some point? I mean, their latest game mirage (pretty shit game) was free so surely there was a chivalry giveaway at some point.

Stop sodomizing Mr Popo!

yes, that's the copy I'm playing
It's certainly got the style nailed, an edgy Blade Runner with some extra neon thrown in and the ever reliable black/red edge combo ruling the screen.
Walking's kind of funky since you're not walking up/down/left/right properly, but at an angle, as if it was an isometric game. May be one of the things that's throwing me off along with my unfamiliarity with game environment.
Story is kept short and unobtrusive so far, whenever a dialogue pops up, it doesn't break the flow of the game, since you had just finished a fight and would fancy yourself a breather anyway.
But here's the big motherfucker: fighting doesn't feel tight. There's a strange delay between each melee strike and it will take some time to get used to. Bullets are slow as shit so you'll have lead your aim quite a bit to hit a moving target. Every gun aside from shotty is shit.
There's also an annoying stutter going on during gameplay, but I can't tell if it's the game shitting the bed or part of the stylish slowdowns.

I'll have to play some more to be certain, right now the game's only succeeded in pissing me off. I'll try to git gud unless I feel the game's just unfair and quit midway.

Doesn't mean everybody got it.

Well if you are not into first person melee games then you of course don't buy it just to be able to play it over the weekend. But if this is your genre then you should totally get it. Chivalry is the best game in this genre and it isn't even a knew game, was released in 2012 or something like that.

I see. The thing about the wasd controls is putting me off the most. Supposedly they'll patch that. I'm sure that would disorient me as well.
Guess I'll wait until that patch comes around and pray that someone will bother to upload that version as well.

I somehow have the game despite never purchasing it. Does it not come with the mod?

I know about chivalry, I hate the medieval theme in general, so I never picked it up and decided to forgo last weeks gamenight.

You can use a controller, if that's your thing. Also have to note that sometimes some thing just don't work. You can see in the second video I posted how I dashed into the boss and got destroyed. I tried switching to melee several times during those couple of seconds, but it never came out.
And I can't upgrade for some reason, the game doesn't tell me what it needs to have a skill unlocked. I have enough points, the tutorial says I can do it anywhere and switch points on the fly, but I can't invest into anything.

That's a shame.
And no, I refuse to play a top down shooter with a controller if I can use a mouse instead.

I wish my script was still compatible with my encoder.

99% of the challenge in those videos you showed is because you're fighting in a claustrophobic space, and based on the fact the enemies spawn in the same place every time this is far less skill based and is instead memorization, meaning to win you just have to die enough times to memorize the pattern

Which is why I play reactionary games vs "Die enough times to learn the pattern" games

Amazing

It's be a lot more manageable if enemies didn't take 3 melee hits and like 5 bullets to kill.

Literally a forced synthetic meme made to promote the movie.

Just ain't my lucky day. I've already been told that by two different people today, may as well be true.

Now all music?

good to see this place becoming exceedingly good at something ,regardless what in what game is played

Bad days ahead, the last election showed normalfags how powerful memes are. Soon every movie and game will have bullshit memes in them.

You missed when all of Holla Forums played Planetside 2 and shitposted all day in it

Anyone got the song for the quiet webm?

60 fps in film always looks like a bad TV show. It did in the Hobbit high framerate, and it does in that abomination. 60 fps in film is SHIT.

It's only because you're not used to it

Don't use a computer generated movie as an example of where 60 fps is good.

But most of SW7 was actually practical effects, with real sets and shit

CGI was only used where it needed to be used

it should be experimented with games where you gang up on others more often most definitely, it's been a while since there was another habbo

Oh man, it's been a few years since I last enjoyed that one.

Or just an awkward scene in a shitty film.
What exactly are you implying, that someone "forced the mgr meme" to promote the movie or that a scene in a movie serves to promote itself?

Watching Ep 7 feels like an obligation, you're already so invested in a series you're compelled to watch it

Kinda like the Pirates films saga, the first three are great, the last two are so bad but I still watched them because of fondness for the first three films

you made that one? I have the old version, the 24:38 8mb version. By the way, who the fuck made that 8mb version? 24 mins is insane.

I didn't make it

I gave ep 7 a chance and regretted it. I haven't even watched Rogue One.

I prefer the look of 60fps on almost anything, but the cheap trick I used for these is not a good method. Anything with fast movement like webm related produces this aberration. looks more like it.

whats stranger is whoever directed that ad thought that seemed like something a bunch of "quirky" adults who want to do for fun

but I hope you realize how well made it is, both versions. 11mb is still VERY impressive for a 24min webm, but 8mb is even more insane. I mean it's watchable too

web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/13501721.html
archive.is/FjYjl

Here are a couple others. The reason as to why the guy in the first webm is TKed is because he's a furfag who was annoying us the entire night. Rest of the story is on >>>/radcorp/.

You know i would have to agree with you here. even when the webms arent video game related atleast there was variety. 1/5 of the thread was just anime spam.>>13503980

There was nothing in that trailer but action with no motive, unless the subtext of the high-seas rape-a-thon that Olive was in for was supposed to shine through.

Failing to find words to express my complex feelings. Glad this was posted.

I love the irony of them being so utterly dripping with condescending sentiment then openly saying niggers can't use the internet, find a DMV etc. They have no concept of the depth of their own racism, the whole 'pat on the head' nature of their preconceptions and subsequent behaviour leads to a greater divide than the one they think they're helping to close.

no problem user

That's because all the liberals are not talking about black people, they're simply using black people as a shield for their real motives and ideals IE letting illegal citizens vote

Actual citizens have no issues getting an ID or using their ID, they're just using black people as an excuse for their bullshit

And yes, it's incredibly fucking racist, but who ever said SJW's used logic?

You know all those damn hipsters who call themselves nerds and geeks, this nigger right here could school those little twerps in being a social outcast with an impenetrable hobby any day of the fucking week.

I always found that a glaring double standard in the left in the US, they claim asking for ID to vote is 'racist' because ILLEGAL immigrants can't get it. They bang on and on about laws that suit them (and their subhuman pets) and then tacitly advocate flouting the most basic concept of what it means to be a member of their own society.

They, just like the left in Europe, are culturally suicidal, it'd be ok if they were looking to import a *better* society to supplant ours but they want apes and mudslime running amok, they need culling.

That's pretty good. Who made it?

Did this show ever get a plot?

Na, episodic throughout. Season 2 is better than season 1 but still not as good as I wish it was. Great music though.

Except the retarded high school episode

the plot is that there is no plot.

I don't think that formula's working to well for it.

space dandy is great though.

Where's the rest of pretty puridotto, user.
You said you'd post all of pretty puridotto.

i made my first gondola webm

I actually liked it.
But honestly, the popeye trailer didn't feel at all like popeye and I could tell that they were too focused on secondary characters to focus on the star known as popeye.

Cheryl is pretty hot. Tbh. I got bored of the show after like season 4? or 5?

Wow what a way to attract more bullets towards you and to the people around you. Dumbass.

Does that sound like a sniper rifle to you retard?

song name?

>TEST TEST