Battlestar Galactica

other thread went ded, this probably will too
either way I've thought I'd share these with you

STOP RUINING THE ONLY GOOD SCIFI SERIES WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME BULLSHIT LEAVE THAT FOR THE STAR WARS CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

related is the the same battle but with free camera instead,
a whoooole nother perspective on how battles fight in this game, pretty cool

and this one just another cool scene which some enemy ramming action in one of my ships

something thats really cool in this game is that ships can literally drift to the sides and they momentum between each move
video related is ship chasing the other really show cases this feature, and shows that is actually pretty hard to predict AI movement

and lastly, just one of the previous videos on losing the first campaign mission
which brings me to my next point about this game, its fun, but the campaign missions are kinda annoying with artificial difficulty,
where most of the time some enemies spawn behind you, and only chance you have is to remember that for when you reload the game

btw, why are you sperging about?
nope

is anyone out there?

I'm here.

this is bait right?

I object.

I've tried getting into Battlestar Galactica starting with the original series, though I didn't get very far. Is it worth re-evaluating the series? I am a fan of Star Trek.

I am too, but BG is a very different series in concept,
its much more grounded, with humanity limited in technology and resources, no actual aliens, and way more focused on politics and drama in that scenario
I'd say its a good watch for that alone, if you're into it, I on the other hand am already getting tired of the repeating drama

for everyone else, I also recommend The great Expanse, recent-ish series with grounded scifi that is pretty fucking good

Old BSG and new BSG are pretty much only related by premise alone. When most people talk about the series, they're typically referring to new BSG, so I recommend giving that one a watch.

you didn't watch the ending, hm?

turned to dogshit after the shadow war because the author tacked shit on to make a buck, just like dragonball or hnk

he doesn't know

Are you alive?

Looks like someone wants to visit the airlock.

You have to love something to be able to hate it.

who? me?

Fuck off sperglord.

Sempai approves :)

Daily reminder that fedoras hate Galactica because it says that God is real and they're all going to hell.

Oh I thought I hated BSG because it was a shitty soap drama in space with unlikable nonsensical characters, but I guess you are right despite me being a christian.

Does anyone else remember this game?