How excited are you for battleshill 2:the jewing commences. ?

how excited are you for battleshill 2:the jewing commences. ?
are you going to buy the season pass, goy?
make sure you pre-order for that exclusive storm trooper
AND MAKE SURE YOU BUY LOTS OF LOOT BOXES WITH REAL MONEY FOR AN ACTUAL IN-GAME ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER BAD GOYS
>youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/er1C7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not as if games are uncommon events that happen sporadically throughout history, they come out one right after another - so HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? WHO BUYS THESE UNFINISHED GAMES AND IMMEDIATELY WANTS MORE

I know its going to be a fun game and the devs already learned and corrected the mistakes of bf1

$0.03 has been deposited

Lootboxes jewry aside, haven't they said ALL DLCs will be free?

So no season pass per say?

This game is what the first EAFront should have been. It looks like they learned some lesson from their fiasco.

I guess I'm Starwars games-starved so I'm biased to really see this fucking game succeed at something though.

Godamn our times are sad. Can't get hyped ever, un less you want your hopes to be crushed.

Yep, no season pass.
I've heard that there's a class system now but they still have the shitty cards.

It just means they've found a way to keep milking people without shooting themselves in the foot with playlist splits. Expect some form of pay2win to be their moneymaker. Everyone gets the maps, but only whales get to win on them.

it triggers me that it's called battlefront 2 when battlefront 2 was already a fucking game and it was way better than whatever this piece of shit is gonna be

There was a time when games were made for their own sake.

DELET THIS

Battlefield 3 had 32 vs 32 on ps3 didn't it?

From what I've seen no distance indicator for homing projectiles, you never know whether you already shook it off and it's flying in the opposite direction or about to fuck your shit up
>female ayys maybe also humans, never paid attention to them use same body as male models
>female stormtroopers

And this game is going to be yet another garbage fire that normalfags and drones will gladly eat up, in 2 years there will be a Battlefront 3

Bravo EA, bravo Disney!

Also, can't fucking wait for Episode VIII and IX, the feminist whore Disney put in charge is about to prove you can make Star Wars unprofitable.

I'm out. I was considering it, since they dropped paid DLC, but fuck it.

They kind of already proved that with toy line for Force Awakens. Could be also in part with how shit toys are selling. Also, the toys themselves aren't that good. Wonder where they're going to sell it since Toys"r"us will likely disappear soon.

Fucking New Yorker, somehow made a connection with Toys"R"Us and Trump voters just 2 hours ago.
archive.is/er1C7

There's an open beta this week I think, so I might try it to see if they managed to destroy the legacy of Battlefront a little bit more.

Techically it's not. It's locked behind XP progression.
Also among the shitty things in nuBattlefront1:
Hero ships can be invincible if the player picks up the repair and cooldown tokens on the map there was a double XP week event last week, so I decided to install the game (it's in the Origin Vault), I saw players with the hero ships killing everyone and going 60-0 game after game

>>female ayys maybe also humans, never paid attention to them use same body as male models
also the default character is a nigger

OH MY GOD Finally!!!

bots.

Star Wars is dead.

Don't even try it, shill-kun. I'm on to you. This is still a shit game and even if this is what nuBF would've been, it would've still been shit.

I mean, Kangzfield uno isn't even done with DLC yet, these niggers are actually making a game to compete with their still ongoing game.

Someone with a clue

Yidney's Nu-Wars should and will be erased from history.

What purpose does this thread serve?